Forum Settings
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2013 2:33 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It'sssssss rage time!
Jun 27, 2013 2:15 PM
Mar 2012
Godamn it makes me so mad right now
Dec 18, 2015 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
Dumb mistake he made during the race.
Still not taking advantage of his unique circumstances much.
Dec 19, 2015 5:43 AM

May 2013
I find that the "sensei" is fishy...
Jan 7, 2016 3:57 AM

Dec 2014
That other runner, maybe he needs to befriend him? Future help against the crimes?

JIJI1993 said:
I find that the "sensei" is fishy...

Well he came out of nowhere... XD

But that effing mother of Femc... Wow...
Jan 15, 2016 7:45 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Holy shit that ending though. What a f*cking mother >_<

5/5
Jan 18, 2016 12:57 PM

Oct 2013
Satoru already noticed Hinadzuki was being abused by her mother, so I don't know why he's so surprised. Still, that was quite... extreme, even compared to what I was expecting.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 19, 2016 6:17 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm....HMMM.... the teacher is definitely a suspect. If Satoru was right and that it was the killer targeting the age of 10 kids, then the teacher who knows about Kayo's age would kill her before she turns 11 like embodying her age as 10 forever.

The mother though... even if it's like all other abusing mother anime, this one gets my nerve since Kayo is actually kind of lovable.

Mar 8, 2016 2:27 PM

Aug 2011
"This bitch!" ... my thoughts exactly
And sensei is definitely fishy.
Mar 14, 2016 4:43 AM

Sep 2015
Hamada said Shut up Groupies XD I still hate that he pulled up....... and yea THAT BITCH.....my thoughts exactly.

Also as a side noted I noticed one of his friends in the anime has glasses and in the manga he doesn't found that odd.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jun 19, 2016 1:08 AM
Apr 2014
That bitch... my exact thoughts.
Sep 7, 2020 5:57 AM
May 2016
I don't understand the birthday reasoning. How do you know that Kayo's birthday is in March? How do you know that she went missing the day right before her birthday?
Sep 7, 2020 8:24 AM
Feb 2016
123fendas said:
I don't understand the birthday reasoning. How do you know that Kayo's birthday is in March? How do you know that she went missing the day right before her birthday?
he reasoned from the age of her death.
He confirmed the age of her death in a magazine.
Since her age changes from her birthday, we can see that her date of death is before her birthday.
Sep 7, 2020 9:06 AM
May 2016
Man_Shen said:
123fendas said:
Since her age changes from her birthday, we can see that her date of death is before her birthday.

1. Kayo's integer age of death doesn't tell one that she was born in March.

2. Her date of death being before her birthday doesn't tell one that she went missing the day right before her birthday.
Sep 7, 2020 9:40 AM
Feb 2016
123fendas said:
Man_Shen said:

2. Her date of death being before her birthday doesn't tell one that she went missing the day right before her birthday.

The age of her death in a magazine: 10 years old
Her age 10. Her birthday is March 2nd
If she dies after March 2nd (disappears), she must be 11 years old (everyone can tell. Her birthday has passed), but her age in the magazine is Since whe was 10. so she must have died before March 2nd.
Sep 7, 2020 10:59 AM
May 2016
Man_Shen said:
123fendas said:

The age of her death in a magazine: 10 years old
Her age 10. Her birthday is March 2nd
If she dies after March 2nd (disappears), she must be 11 years old (everyone can tell. Her birthday has passed), but her age in the magazine is Since whe was 10. so she must have died before March 2nd.

1. Satoru claimed that Kayo's birthday was in March, which he had no way of knowing based on the information from the book.

2. Satoru claimed not just that Kayo must have gone missing before March 2nd, but that she went missing on exactly the day before, March 1st, which he had no way of knowing.

Sep 8, 2020 1:48 AM
Feb 2016

imgbox.com/IDdBfclj

one page before image 1.
'She was last seen 18 years ago in March 1988'
He knows that she disappeared in March.
And he wanted to find out when in March was x-day

no. 1
He is saying,'If she has her birthday in March~'
Because, assuming her birthday is in March, it is possible to guess the date of her death. It means she died before x Day (March x).

No.2
He knows she is alive in March. And March 2nd is her birthday. Therefore, x-day is March 1st.

Sep 8, 2020 2:31 AM
May 2016
Man_Shen said:
imgbox.com/IDdBfclj

one page before image 1.
'She was last seen 18 years ago in March 1988'
He knows that she disappeared in March.
And he wanted to find out when in March was x-day

no. 1
He is saying,'If she has her birthday in March~'
Because, assuming her birthday is in March, it is possible to guess the date of her death. It means she died before x Day (March x).

No.2
He knows she is alive in March. And March 2nd is her birthday. Therefore, x-day is March 1st.

So he was just assuming that her birthday was in March. It sounded like he had deduced it, but maybe that's just this English translation. I see you can read Japanese. That is very cool.

I wasn't thinking clearly and didn't realize that there's only 1 day in March before March 2nd.

Thank you for explaining, Man_Shen.
Oct 11, 3:25 PM
Apr 2024
Poor girl she hasn't a good life

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2014

11 by marta_valse »»
Oct 16, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2014

7 by marta_valse »»
Oct 14, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 19 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 1, 2014

15 by marta_valse »»
Oct 14, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 18 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 2, 2013

8 by marta_valse »»
Oct 14, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 17 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 30, 2013

8 by marta_valse »»
Oct 13, 11:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.