Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Asterisk War (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 10, 2015 9:27 PM

Jan 2015
If you've watched the first two episodes, their pretty much an exact carbon-copy of each other. Both heroines wield fire, both are princesses, the male main and heroine do a duel... I mean enough said.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 10, 2015 9:29 PM
Oct 10, 2015 9:32 PM

Jan 2015
and some retard claim those shows have a good writing and original.sigh
Rance X is A GOAT.
Oct 10, 2015 9:36 PM
Jul 2018
They diverge into very different paths. That's not to say you won't see cliche stuff from the genre though.
Oct 10, 2015 10:28 PM

Mar 2015
Well if they're a carbon copy of each others, both of them are a carbon copy of some anime before them.

Even Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance felt almost the same with these 2 anime. Fire girl, MC uses sword, meeting with the girl when they're naked, a festival battle, school, the main girl in Seirei also kind of like a princess, and so on.

Nothing is original anymore. Not even the best show ever is original, there must be some parts of it that were cliche or were used in the past.

Also the fact that this anime is tagged HAREM and Rakudai only tagged Romance indicated something right?
DarklordVorOct 10, 2015 10:38 PM

Oct 11, 2015 6:54 PM

Feb 2014
the other one looks like it might have more 'plot'
this one just might have an interesting story, but I dont even care about the characters anymore. they are wasting valuable screen time trying to do it
although they might have a few good moments. the only value to me is for laughs
Oct 11, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2015
No they're not the same. Rikudai Kishi no Cavalry is better!
Oct 12, 2015 4:21 AM
Oct 2015
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry is much better IMO
Oct 12, 2015 4:44 AM
Aug 2012
phantom346 said:

Not really though....not source material wise at least.

Asterisk and AMA have a much more interesting story and character development than Rakudai . "Harem" isn't really the focus for these two......the characters, their motivation and the overall story are pretty interesting. Well they will be better appreciated after the first volume ends and things start going.

The only different points of Rakudai is the "Romance" and "Genuine Weak MC becomes Strong by effort and power of love". Otherwise it's mainly character-focused and the story looks more or less pretty linear.

Oct 12, 2015 5:00 AM
Aug 2013
Having both two episodes from each show so far, they are very similar, but Asterisk is more of a harem show than Rakudai is. It also has slightly better production values.

I dislike the main girl in Rakudai. Her characterization isn't consistent. She hates the protagonist, but by episode 2, she wants to wash his back and press her chest into his back. I mean, really?

Magical academy shows are a dime a dozen, but if you don't have that much time, I'd go for Asterisk. There is a sense of mystery and a bit of tension behind it, which wants me to keep watching. I'll keep watching Rakudai, but my expectations are low.
Oct 12, 2015 5:02 AM

Mar 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
phantom346 said:

Asterisk and AMA have a much more interesting story and character development than Rakudai . "Harem" isn't really the focus for these two......the characters, their motivation and the overall story are pretty interesting. Well they will be better appreciated after the first volume ends and things start going.

The only different points of Rakudai is the "Romance" and "Genuine Weak MC becomes Strong by effort and power of love". Otherwise it's mainly character-focused and the story looks more or less pretty linear.
I can agree with AMA have better story potential(Ive read 4 volume of it) but not Asterisk. There are not much happening even after 6 volume. So far Cavalry only have 3 volume translated and the existence of main/group antagonist have only been shown at the end of volume 3 and with a little twist in it.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 12, 2015 5:03 AM

Jan 2015
Yeah the two animes are so identical I got a bit mixed up watching ep. 2 of both with the plot. Even the main girls have bloody same baby pink colored hair. Oh and the color palette used in the animes are fairly similar too.
Oct 12, 2015 5:19 AM

Mar 2011
Oct 12, 2015 5:58 AM

Jul 2013
Fieryx said:
If you've watched the first two episodes, their pretty much an exact carbon-copy of each other. Both heroines wield fire, both are princesses, the male main and heroine do a duel... I mean enough said.

Add Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance from Summer 2014 and Shinmai Maou no Testament from Winter 2015.
It's like they were all written by the same guy with small differences here and there.
Oct 12, 2015 6:22 AM
Aug 2012
NeoAnkara said:
I can agree with AMA have better story potential(Ive read 4 volume of it) but not Asterisk. There are not much happening even after 6 volume. So far Cavalry only have 3 volume translated and the existence of main/group antagonist have only been shown at the end of volume 3 and with a little twist in it.

I don't agree with nothing much happening in Asterisk comment.........there has been a lot of things happening (on screen and behind the scenes as well). Quite some ideas has been given about most characters, their motivations and events surrounding them and it makes the story more interesting and mysterious. Moreover most of the MCs play a part in the bigger story than it simply being character focused. Volume 7 is a good indication about something big going on and how the previous events fit quite nicely with it. Asterisk is building up the story quite nicely and revealing the pieces of the puzzle little by little. Volume 9 looks pretty serious from the look of spoilers and illustrations.

Rakudai is good as well but even in these 3 volumes there is nothing special really happening or there was no foreshadowing/hints about any bigger things going on other than Ikki's family issues. It was mostly romance and character-focused and even with the sudden introduction of a new possible antagonist group, i don't really see much potential. Let's be honest it may simply turn into....... "I will beat your strongest with my weakest" with/without Stella's encouragement moments with powerful opponents/antagonists most of the time. Well volume 7 looks pretty serious but i haven't found any big things happening from the spoilers (maybe i missed things). If i am wrong or missed some hints feel free to tell me.

I like Rakudai but for me Asterisk and AMA are way about in terms of potential, story and characters.

Oct 12, 2015 6:36 AM

Mar 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
NeoAnkara said:

I don't agree with nothing much happening in Asterisk comment.........there has been a lot of things happening (on screen and behind the scenes as well). Quite some ideas has been given about most characters, their motivations and events surrounding them and it makes the story more interesting and mysterious. Moreover most of the MCs play a part in the bigger story than it simply being character focused. Volume 7 is a good indication about something big going on and how the previous events fit quite nicely with it. Asterisk is building up the story quite nicely and revealing the pieces of the puzzle little by little. Volume 9 looks pretty serious from the look of spoilers and illustrations.

Rakudai is good as well but even in these 3 volumes there is nothing special really happening or there was no foreshadowing/hints about any bigger things going on other than Ikki's family issues. It was mostly romance and character-focused and even with the sudden introduction of a new possible antagonist group, i don't really see much potential. Let's be honest it may simply turn into....... "I will beat your strongest with my weakest" with/without Stella's encouragement moments with powerful opponents/antagonists most of the time. Well volume 7 looks pretty serious but i haven't found any big things happening from the spoilers (maybe i missed things). If i am wrong or missed some hints feel free to tell me.

I like Rakudai but for me Asterisk and AMA are way about in terms of potential, story and characters.
And in Asterisk Ayato will open his lock in the most convenient time. It's really just the usual shonen formula that happen very often in this kind of series. As for future development I just find . Surely with enough time all the darkest part in Cavalry will be laid out open.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 12, 2015 6:48 AM
Aug 2012
NeoAnkara said:
And in Asterisk Ayato will open his lock in the most convenient time. It's really just the usual shonen formula that happen very often in this kind of series. As for future development I just find . Surely with enough time all the darkest part in Cavalry will be laid out open.

Please don't talk about shounen formula when Rakudai has more of those.......

Asterisk's battles are about skill, techniques, teamwork and strategies. Ayato only so called conveniently powered up only once in six volumes and even then it was pretty much his own power.

Asterisk's dark moments are already shown and even more are hinted and and i would say it shows more than only one illustration, not to mention that's the only dark part being asked about in Rakudai LN forums.
Dragon_Slayer_XOct 12, 2015 7:06 AM

Oct 12, 2015 10:36 AM

Jun 2015
Fieryx said:
Oct 12, 2015 10:37 AM

Jan 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
phantom346 said:

What's AMA?
Oct 12, 2015 10:46 AM
Aug 2012
Fieryx said:

What's AMA?

Anti-magic Academy..........another anime airing this season.

Oct 12, 2015 10:55 AM

Jun 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Fieryx said:

What's AMA?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/24133/Taimadou_Gakuen_35_Shiken_Shoutai
Don't abbreviate unknown English names of anime
Oct 12, 2015 11:01 AM

Jun 2013
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk and Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry aren't identical. If you read LN, you would see they are two different stories.
And same as many people said Arterisk is better than Rakudai Kishi.
Oct 13, 2015 12:37 AM

Apr 2015
The beginning has similarities, but that's about it. After a couple of chapters, everything changes. Oh and one's a harem, and the other is not.
Oct 13, 2015 5:04 AM

Aug 2013
Well they have indeed a same start, i give you that, but they are different stories, from episode 3 onward will be clear the difference between then...
Oct 13, 2015 11:59 AM

Jul 2009
Carbon copies -.- Except Rakudan is a little better, at least in my opinion.

I'm sure they'll have different plots but the similarities straight at the get go are too apparent. Even if other series in other seasons have been similar (i.e. World Break) the beginning wasn't AS similar.

Fight the girl right at the beginning. See her nude. Both girls are princesses and strong. Guy is pretty strong too. Cast full of chicks. Magic schools, girl owing the guy after the duel etc.
InugirlzOct 13, 2015 12:14 PM
Oct 14, 2015 1:49 AM

May 2009
phantom346 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/24133/Taimadou_Gakuen_35_Shiken_Shoutai
Don't abbreviate unknown English names of anime

Antimagic is more popular name then japanese.
Oct 16, 2015 8:14 PM

Apr 2013
One has a Beta MC the other one not.
Oct 18, 2015 10:28 AM

Feb 2011
Watched both first episodes, and my gf also watched both first episodes. We both agree they're similar. I actually told her the premise of Rakudai, then she looked on CR and assumed I was talking about Asterisk and watched that. Then I told her she watched the wrong thing and she checked out Rakudai.

For ep 1 at least, Rakudai was better though IMO and hers. The two MCs are presented more as equals, and the male MC's reaction to the female is just a bit more reasonable and logical. Aside from the stupid taking off the shirt, he didn't grope her boob extra which is really stupid and unnecessary and also unrealistic IMO. Both MCs seem to be nice, but we see Rakudai's MC to be a bit more sharp: he realizes the female MC (Stella?) is a hardworker too, and he has worked to reach the point he is at too. By contrast, Asterisk's MC is a lot more bland without a purpose seemingly, and he doesn't make much of an impact/connection/any sort of true understanding with the female MC.

Lastly, and perhaps more importantly, Rakudai's pair is portrayed more as equals and friends. This goes to the comment about romance in this show versus harem in the other that others pointed above.
Oct 18, 2015 10:36 PM

May 2012
Kruzy said:
Fieryx said:

Add Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance from Summer 2014 and Shinmai Maou no Testament from Winter 2015.
It's like they were all written by the same guy with small differences here and there.

Don't forget Absolute Duo
Oct 25, 2015 12:45 AM
Dec 2010
Im liking Rakudai more though,,i dont like Asterisk's mc
Oct 25, 2015 1:30 AM

Nov 2007
By identical, did you mean both anime have their #1 student in the school with the same sir name? Oh wait! neither of the anime have shown the Toudous yet. :D
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 25, 2015 8:40 AM

Oct 2014
Zenoctilles said:

I dislike the main girl in Rakudai. Her characterization isn't consistent. She hates the protagonist, but by episode 2, she wants to wash his back and press her chest into his back. I mean, really?

You're wrong there my friend. She built up a wall due to her "talent" and position as a princess. When they duel and the protagonist aknowledges her strength and hard work not her talent, slowly the wall falls.

But that was poorly shown in the anime either way.
Oct 26, 2015 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
I've read 3 volumes of asterisk and I'm currently on the fourth... I think that the first volume is quite normal and generic... but it gets a little better in the following volume... In the beggining, when I watched the first anime ep, I was think to drop it but after reading a few pages of the LN, it hooked me>
it's been a while since I don't read such generic light novel beginning as asterisk... As most of its kind, the first volumes follow the same path as many of other titles.
The MC, is weak and in the same time fucking strong due to some special kind of power, dense and such and such... he gets the first girl in volume one, involume 2 the second girl... and so on... until he complete his harem and the main plot really begins.... than it changes from other stories and it follows his on path.
The battle festival thing is quite generic and quite reasonable for it's genre, most stories that take place in "superpower's school" it's like that and I don't think is a bad way to hook the audience... the sad thing is that in the last few years it has been a tend to do light novel, that follow this path, adaptations, so as we are already used to it and it becomes a generic thing. The first season won't be that awful,just generic.However in the second season next year, it will be a good show, if they don't drop the animation quality. Talking about which story is better... I prefer asterisk than rakudai(I have read some of it). Nevertheless, I have to admit that the first Rakudai volume is better and so are the first anime eps. By the way, I prefer Rakudai MC... Guys you don't have to fight about which one of them is better. Watch both and take your own conclusions. I would rate Asterisk as 7,6 and Rakudai as 7,4, pretty much the same.
Oct 26, 2015 1:08 PM

Aug 2015
These 2 anime are not similar. Yes, they have a main heroine who can control fire, is a princess of other country, both have red hair and the action is set in a futiristic world. But that's all.

In my opinion, I like more Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry than Gakusen Toshi Asterisk. I like much more the MC from Rakudai and I feel that the development of story, characters and romance is stronger in Rakudai than in Gakusen.
MihaillOct 26, 2015 1:14 PM
Oct 26, 2015 8:06 PM

Mar 2013
Yet again. We have a thread that actually urge people to compare the two shows. I mean... why the comparison? Both shows starts off generic in a similar way yes, doesn't mean they are completely the same in a whole. Also, is there any need to say one is better than the other or going as far as belittle it just because one has a seemingly superior trait than the other? I watch both shows and read both LN and to me it has equal value but with just different strengths. Rakudai emphasizes its linear plot with its character developments which Ikki and Stella's relationship as a big factor in this. Those who loves to watch something that has great romantic developments would probably prefer this over Asterisk. On the other hand, Asterisk main strength lies within its bigger settings, plot and characterization related to the main story. For example, Asterisk has larger-scaled tournament(s), vast amount of characters in a variety of factions and more technical in their fights but lacks character development as oppose to Rakudai. (aside from Julis).

I noticed rabid Rakudai fans belittle Asterisk bcause of its difference in the value of its Romance as in oppose to Rakudai which is a pure romance, Asterisk on the other hand is harem-based. On that matter I do agree Rakudai is superior in that trait however even though Asterisk is harem-based, it is not focused to the point of deteriorating its main plot such as Blade Dance, Absolute Duo, Shinmai and so on. Not to mention the interactions & developments between the other heroines aside from Julis are kept to minimal so to balance it out with the story progression. Rakudai is quick to adapt its development while Asterisk progresses very gradually. So to conclude, just because it has one better trait than the other, doesn't mean it is completely better. Just because almost every elements are very similar, doesn't mean it will progress in the same way. Both Asterisk & Rakudai has their own strength to attract audiences. Spouting bias opinions without analytical evidence is simply just an unreasonable childish way of showing his or her favourite is better than the other's favourite. Personally I prefer Asterisk, but I really like Rakudai as well due to its unique way of developing romance and characters.
Oct 26, 2015 9:28 PM
Aug 2012
Well said.

There one thing i disagree though......... Asterisk isn't lacking in character development. Julis, Ayato and Claudia all get good development as the series progresses.

Oct 26, 2015 9:46 PM

Feb 2014
Ugh it pisses me off when everytime you compare anime such as these together, some fanboy comes around telling you "Oh it's different from all the ecchi harems, It's actually good" with both of the shows when in reality they are literally all the same cookie cutter bullshit with minor changes here and there.

Like people can say that there are differences between them but as a whole they pretty much follow the same generic formula. And to all those people that say "oh they eventually become different" I've been watching both, up to the current ep 4 and yeah theres different characters and slightly different setting of course but like they are actually the fucking same when it comes down to how the story flows and how generic all the characters are. Legit. They are the fucking same shit.

BurtCadOct 26, 2015 9:55 PM
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Oct 26, 2015 11:50 PM
Feb 2015
Rocksterrock said:
Ugh it pisses me off when everytime you compare anime such as these together, some fanboy comes around telling you "Oh it's different from all the ecchi harems, It's actually good" with both of the shows when in reality they are literally all the same cookie cutter bullshit with minor changes here and there.

Like people can say that there are differences between them but as a whole they pretty much follow the same generic formula. And to all those people that say "oh they eventually become different" I've been watching both, up to the current ep 4 and yeah theres different characters and slightly different setting of course but like they are actually the fucking same when it comes down to how the story flows and how generic all the characters are. Legit. They are the fucking same shit.

Shouldn't you at least wait till half the series to determine that. We're only 1/4 away. Sure both series has their similarities but they also have their decisive differences. That's why i'm watching & enjoying both series. Plus from here on out you won't find as many similarities as you think you will anymore.
Oct 27, 2015 6:35 AM

Nov 2008
i enjoy both and did get confused around episode 2 ( of each anime ) but it's slowly starting to feel different...IMO
Oct 27, 2015 6:43 AM

Jan 2015
ixarising said:
Rocksterrock said:

Shouldn't you at least wait till half the series to determine that. We're only 1/4 away. Sure both series has their similarities but they also have their decisive differences. That's why i'm watching & enjoying both series. Plus from here on out you won't find as many similarities as you think you will anymore.

Nope.It still will have same shit story and character at least Rakudai have something to deliver
barthosOct 27, 2015 6:48 AM
Rance X is A GOAT.
Oct 27, 2015 6:46 AM
Aug 2012
barthos said:

Nope.It still will have same shit story and character

Yes yes another wannabe expert.........please try to make the shitposting and trolling less obvious.

Edit: New Rakudai fans are being petty as usual.
Dragon_Slayer_XOct 27, 2015 6:51 AM

Oct 27, 2015 6:52 AM

Jan 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
barthos said:

Nope.It still will have same shit story and character

Yes yes another wannabe expert.........please try to make the shitposting and trolling less obvious.

coming from people who give Fairytail a 9 score?,Lol.Stop embarassing yourself
Rance X is A GOAT.
Oct 27, 2015 6:55 AM
Aug 2012
barthos said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

coming from people who give Fairytail a 9 score?,Lol

The moment you try to attack people by checking their list and their scores is the moment your posts become totally worthless.

I give my scores depending on my enjoyment value.......not to show off like some wannabe elites.

Oct 27, 2015 7:07 AM

Jul 2013
KuroganeKanata said:
These 2 anime are not similar. Yes, they have a main heroine who can control fire, is a princess of other country, both have red hair and the action is set in a futiristic world. But that's all.

The main character is a black haired sword user that looks/is considered weak but is actually strong as fuck. The second girl to appear is a loli with short light hair and they've spent their childhoods with the main character.

Both main characters have a friend in a high position (student council/director) and both series have a contest between schools that both the main female and male protagonist take part in for a reason that is very important to them.

Even personality wise they aren't really that different. The main heroines are tsundere that open up to the MC in like 2 episodes, the main protagonists are cool headed and hero-like fighters that want to protect the people they care about and the lolis have almost kuudere-like personalities and like to provoke the main heroine.
Oct 27, 2015 7:18 AM

Jan 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
barthos said:

coming from people who give Fairytail a 9 score?,Lol

The moment you try to attack people by checking their list and their scores is the moment your posts become totally worthless.

I give my scores depending on my enjoyment value.......not to show off like some wannabe elites.

And you just prove that you can't differentiate a good and bad show if you think asterisk is good.That show will be forgettable and when some shit generic harem will get anime adaptation,people like you will retardly defend it.And at least that 'wannabe elitist' have better taste than you and I 'm not even an elitist
barthosOct 27, 2015 7:24 AM
Rance X is A GOAT.
Oct 27, 2015 7:30 AM
Aug 2012
barthos said:

And you just prove that you can't differentiate a good and bad show if you think asterisk is good.That show will be forgettable and when some shit generic harem will get anime adaptation,people like you will retardly defend it.And at least that 'wannabe elitist' have better taste than you

Sigh are you going to continue with this pointless baiting and petty insults? People like you must have nothing better to other than trolling, baiting, insulting and provoking fans of shows that you don't like and trying to show off your so-called superior taste.

Man it never changes.......even the buzzwords are the same as usual. At least try to be less obvious and more creative is your BS. This is just pathetic.

I don't need a wannbe self-proclaimed expert aka nobody telling me what's good and what's bad for no reason neither do i care what he thinks of my taste. Please try harder........

Oct 27, 2015 7:41 AM

Mar 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Well said.

There one thing i disagree though......... Asterisk isn't lacking in character development. Julis, Ayato and Claudia all get good development as the series progresses.

Characterization yeah, but I'll rephrase it as in the romance aspect which currently Julis is the highest developed. Maybe it's just personal but I want more (with Julis possibly). XD

Rocksterrock said:

I never did mentioned that it wasn’t cliché and generic or different from others. I merely stated the difference of strength between Asterisk & Rakudai. It’s strange really. You picky fans attempts to watch an anime you deemed similar to other generic ecchi harem shows only to showcase your hatred towards them in a discussion forum where people who loves it actually trying to discuss these shows. To deliberately enrage the fans maybe? If you simply hate, just keep it to yourself. Or is that too difficult for you people? I’d advise you to not watch anymore of these shows if you simply can’t stand them in the first place. And again I repeat my other statement from a different post, your opinions are merely subjective. :)

@Dragon_slayer

Ignore him, I don't think he even read or understand my previous statement. *sigh*
Azai-kunOct 27, 2015 7:47 AM
Oct 27, 2015 8:03 AM
Aug 2012
Azai-kun said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Well said.

Characterization yeah, but I'll rephrase it as in the romance aspect which currently Julis is the highest developed. Maybe it's just personal but I want more (with Julis possibly). XD

A Julis fan...........welcome comrade. I believe Julis will get more focus after the 2nd arc but volume 6 has some interesting implications.

Julis-Ayato dynamic is one my favorite things in this series. Julis is quite different and pretty understanding compared to the typical main heroines.
Dragon_Slayer_XOct 27, 2015 8:07 AM

Oct 27, 2015 8:35 AM

Mar 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
A Julis fan...........welcome comrade. I believe Julis will get more focus after the 2nd arc but volume 6 has some interesting implications.

Julis-Ayato dynamic is one my favorite things in this series. Julis is quite different and pretty understanding compared to the typical main heroines.

Haha. Exactly what I think, someone like Julis is pretty rare and most people misunderstood her as the typical red-haired tsundere. (she barely even Tsun. xD). And yes, the chemistry between Ayato is superb, not just in fights but in characterization as well. :D

Tbh, I was kinda disappointed in vol 7 as there was barely any interactions between Julis at all. Hopefully she gets to develop more even in the Gryps. (even though it is considered as Claudia's arc).
Oct 27, 2015 9:00 AM

Feb 2015
I can tell the story even without watching : a special school+ bunch of girls sticking to the protagonist then something evil will happen.THE END
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

203 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 22, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

119 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 22, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

111 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 22, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

113 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 21, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

117 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 21, 8:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.