Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn it, that kid with the green hair is ridiculously annoying. Seems like he might be in love with..Kanon as well.

Still, I think he can make a decent rival for the MC.
Dec 14, 2014 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
The building of Dance Road looks pretty cool.

Tribe Cool Crew did a good job on their performance at the end.
Dec 14, 2014 7:37 PM
Apr 2014
Can we puh-lease get a new song and routine >_<
Dec 14, 2014 8:58 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Yuji is kinda annoying with his pompous demeanor; not to mention how cheesy his flattering sounds. No way he'd get any girls' attention with this sort of attitude.

The other two members of Explos1ve Machine Guns (Riki and Sota) seems pretty competitive as well. But at least they have cool manners.

Wished they'd shown us other teams' dancing too. More rivals always make things hype and interesting. Oh well, maybe sometime later down the line.

Tri-Cool's dance was the same as expected, but somehow their movements seemed more fluid this time than any other! IDK, maybe it's just me.
Kumo is still the best with his B-boying style. I feel like Haneru is wasted on the center position. He barely does anything special when dancing, though other time he tends to go max.

Decent episode. Looking forward to Explos1ve Machine Guns's performance next week.

Dec 14, 2014 11:08 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Great episode this week, I loved the atmosphere it had. Dance Road was really cool to see too. Great performance by Tri-Cool, I really love that dance. I just hope the next one they have Haneru do more.

I really wanted to see Explos1ve Machine Guns dance, that was a great cliffhanger. Now I'm anticipating next week even more.

I honestly wish this was a long-running show, with like 50+ episodes. I just adore the style and charm it brings every week.
Dec 15, 2014 11:53 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Saaame, I wanted to see other routines too, but that's asking too much I guess since this isn't really a high budget anime. I still enjoyed watching Tri-Cool's dance though, even if it's the second time we've seen the whole routine. SWAG lol.

But dang, you can't just cliffhang like that :( This show doesn't just feel short, it is short...it's around 20 minutes with about 2 minute long intro.
Dec 16, 2014 12:05 AM

Oct 2011
I wanted to see the other competitors dancing. AHH have to wait to next week to see Explosive Machine Gun dance routine
Jan 15, 2015 7:18 PM

Sep 2011
I cant get over how bad that song sounds when they paly, i cant help but laugh evertyime the male vocals come in cause they sound so lazy

Other than that, charming and fun as always, i was actually feeling really excited as the character were when they were going through the building

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 17, 2015 8:36 PM
Aug 2011
I wanted to see the other groups dancing :(

the ending caught me a bit off guard as in I didn't feel like 20 minutes had passed
Jan 28, 2015 11:19 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
SWAG!

GDI that budget, can't even get dances in. My heart broke a little but it's okay. I understand completely. Still a fun show. <3

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2014

6 by FoxGodSwiper »»
Aug 7, 2017 12:59 PM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2015

5 by CG »»
Apr 2, 2017 11:46 AM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

19 by CG »»
Mar 30, 2017 1:30 AM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 45 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

11 by JizzyHitler »»
May 12, 2016 9:16 PM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

7 by JizzyHitler »»
Apr 17, 2016 5:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.