Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2013 4:14 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lack of lolis this episode, plenty of school girls though.

Starts off with a scene with Hitsuji and Koutaro at school.

I think her name was Azami? Or Asami? might need to do a little fixing on the character page but regardless, some group gangrape next with 3 guys. What surprised me was how they appeared out of no where and the first one speaking English, though I didn't catch the second word. Oh, and not to be racist or anything but a black guy. Don't seem them very often in hentai honestly. After being raped, she eventually starts enjoying it.

Not sure who this next girl is but she gets banged by a teacher who appears to have drugged her.

Hitsuji disappears and Koutaro finds images of her on the computer being fucked by other guys and a video of her having sex with Tsubaki, that older guy. The nosebleed was kinda weird.

I found it more enjoyable than the 1st episode.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jul 28, 2013 4:19 AM

May 2011
When I first saw three guys, it reminded me of the three stooges from Shinryaku! Ika Musume with the exception of the third guy aha. The English all of a sudden was funny too.

It's a hard pick for me between the first and second but I think I prefer the first since the guy banging Ninjin had an alien face and voice. Also because of the VA of Ninjin sounded cute.
Jul 29, 2013 4:06 AM

Jul 2013
Honestly, I found this episode to be quite detestable. I hated it.

Not a big fan of gang-rape in hentai (rape yes. gang-rape no), and netorare isn't exactly my cup of tea. Only thing I found likable about it is it's art really.
Jul 29, 2013 8:43 PM

Oct 2010
Despite being absolutely intolerable to NTR, I still decided to pick this up due to the fantastic artwork and atmosphere. Somewhere deep down in my non-existent black hole of a heart, I hoped that it would be a happy story. Even when the NTR appeared and Azami was brutally raeped by three weeaboos that spurted out random English words, I still kept onto the hope that somehow, everything would come through. Even if he could at least win over the blue-haired loli...

Now, 28 minutes and 10 seconds later, all hope is lost. All I'm left with is a sour taste in my mouth, a black hole with a greater point of singularity and gravitational pull, and an inconsistent urge to punch something. Why.. why do I do this to myself.

Damn you to hell, Delicious Fat Man.
Jul 30, 2013 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
I jump mostly through this Ep. After the first ep, my hope wasn't high, but it surprise me when the next two Character joins in, and then it lost me completely. I don't know what's up with this hentai but dam there wasting good Art on this shit. I wish it had more of a story and not some random gangbanging with three completely random guys.
Kiba_SnowpawJan 1, 2017 10:22 AM
check out my homepage: http://dendanskeanimeklub.org/
Aug 5, 2013 7:13 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome stuff, this is vanilla I can get behind haha.
Aug 5, 2013 9:02 PM

May 2011
Animation:
First came to my mind is Suki de Suki de, Suki de The Animation same art, and same Producer, Pink Pineapple

Story:
I dont want the outcome of the story.
I dont understand why Hitsuji gave in to tsubaki. Saiminjutsu, Hypnosis?
And what's more worse is the protagonist wasnt able to save Hitsuji.
If he just shut up and do what Hitsuji wants, and be with her, then maybe the outcome is different
Aug 9, 2013 11:10 AM
Jun 2011
six_syllables said:

Not a big fan of gang-rape in hentai (rape yes. gang-rape no), and netorare isn't exactly my cup of tea. Only thing I found likable about it is it's art really.

I agree with you. The three guys were ugly and just like pigs. I only like the drawing but I hated this ep
Aug 20, 2013 4:12 AM
Jun 2013
Subdesu released it and I CANT UNDERSTAND IT.
I mean why him? why she even talk to him and have sex with him? she could do all that without having sex with him and in the end he talks to her and ask her to make a paradise for him and she say okay wtf !!!???
About the NTR its very weak not even noticeable...
Imo ep2 destroyed the show like they just want to add every thing the show was missing in it(gang,rape,ntr..etc) and they try to make strong impacts in the rape scenes by making the males look as ugly as they can but that made things worst..
The art is nice i have to give it that but it was very random....
If some1 figure out wth is going on in ep2 pls tell me
Aug 21, 2013 12:16 AM

Feb 2013
week ntr but i am curious to see if we get a 3rd epsiode
Aug 21, 2013 11:55 AM
Aug 2013
ok...since this is one of my all time favorite hentais (at least the manga is) and there seems to be quite a lack of understanding about the plot I'll try to answer a few questions.

first off...that Tsubaki guy (long hair, last one to screw Hitsuji) is actually her father and has been molesting her since childhood. After the mother left stuff got even more out of hand and he made her his "Pet" (that's the reason for the collar) and she wanted to marry him.
Since that's a bit of a taboo he wanted to create this fucked up paradies...where ppl can fuck whoever they want how many times they want.
the ntr part came off so bad b/c they cut out too much of the character development and changed some settings...the protagonist is a douche though...so this manga was never really about the ntr for me...he's kinda at the wrong place at the wrong time
Ninjin actually gets fucked by her own father as well (that guy with the alien mask) and has also been molested for quite some time.
why azami and that senpai with glasses give in is another story that gets told over like 7 chapters so that kinda blows...they could have done with a few characters less and just concentrate on one part if you ask me.

well anyway...if you REALLY wanna know everything the best way to do that would be to go here:
http://h.stack-style.org/Magazine/2010-11-20-01緑のルーペ/ガーデン♯1
[dunno y but u have to copy n paste the link...at least i have to...pressing the link won't work]
(i hope it's ok to link) and just choose the chapter u wanna read below (1-15)
copy paste the text above/below the manga samples into some translator and you're good to go
not everything may make sense (if u want to u can exchange every ○ for an ん...japenese censor stuff like pussy and dick) but it's still better than the anime version.

well i hope i could help and if there are any more questions i can answer i would be my pleasure to do so
damningEdenAug 21, 2013 11:59 AM
Aug 21, 2013 4:37 PM
Jun 2013
damningEden said:
ok...since this is one of my all time favorite hentais (at least the manga is) and there seems to be quite a lack of understanding about the plot I'll try to answer a few questions.

first off...that Tsubaki guy (long hair, last one to screw Hitsuji) is actually her father and has been molesting her since childhood. After the mother left stuff got even more out of hand and he made her his "Pet" (that's the reason for the collar) and she wanted to marry him.
Since that's a bit of a taboo he wanted to create this fucked up paradies...where ppl can fuck whoever they want how many times they want.
the ntr part came off so bad b/c they cut out too much of the character development and changed some settings...the protagonist is a douche though...so this manga was never really about the ntr for me...he's kinda at the wrong place at the wrong time
Ninjin actually gets fucked by her own father as well (that guy with the alien mask) and has also been molested for quite some time.
why azami and that senpai with glasses give in is another story that gets told over like 7 chapters so that kinda blows...they could have done with a few characters less and just concentrate on one part if you ask me.

well anyway...if you REALLY wanna know everything the best way to do that would be to go here:
[dunno y but u have to copy n paste the link...at least i have to...pressing the link won't work]
copy paste the text above/below the manga samples into some translator and you're good to go
not everything may make sense (if u want to u can exchange every ○ for an ん...japenese censor stuff like pussy and dick) but it's still better than the anime version.

well i hope i could help and if there are any more questions i can answer i would be my pleasure to do so
Thx for the answer still they just want to make Fucked story no matter what they may add some tentacles 2 and if we want to say its an ntr its not how u think it is its the other way around (Tsubaki is the victim ) since he is the first to begin with and the MC dont care about any of the girls (emotionally i mean) and dont get me wrong i know its hentai it suppose to be fucked up (most of the time) but this is too much .
A/w Thx again for the answer now i can delete it :D
Aug 22, 2013 9:02 AM
Jan 2012
I think they're trying to make an NTR story out of the original material which I cannot consider to be ntr, maybe it is but from what I can tell it probably aint. The thing now is wheter it ends here or not, because the there will be a plot twist after and whether or not it gets adapted will determine whether or not its ntr.
Aug 22, 2013 9:36 PM

Feb 2010
Ugh why the NTR? Completely ruined the 2nd half of this episode for me.
I don't mind most NTR or rape, but this is the kind of NTR that really bugs me.
Would still watch the next episode though, just to see how it unfolds.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2013 2:14 PM
Aug 2013
Well I'm glad if I could even slightly help you to understand better.
I gotta agree tho...they kinda forced the ntr too much...like i said...in the manga it's more like he just wound up in some fucked up coincidence and it's not like he had any feelings for Hitsuji to begin with or vise versa.
The way they rushed the story it'd be a real surprise for me if they made a 3rd ep and with the amount of plot twists that follow I'm not really sure i wanna see one (they already made a mess out of the simple part of the story).
The only thing that I really got clarify tho is that Tsubaki did SO not get ntred lol
he even made Hitsuji prostitude herself, if there was any way to read the 10th chapter of the manga I could tell you what exactly he made her do, but from the summary it sounds like she had sex with like half of the male teachers in school
Anyway....I love the manga...the anime not so much but it was still nice to see get animated. Gives me a feeling that Midori no Ruupe's work is being appreciated.
Oct 25, 2013 1:48 AM

Oct 2013
This was like a hentai twilight zone. Everyone got to go to the paradise palace but the main character who realized to late how much he actually wanted to be with all those girls even if not always in sexual way, such as how he wanted to be with purple haired girl and wanted to go back to play with his cousin and be friends with hatsuji. But by the end its to late everyone's gone leaving him alone. Not only that but the weird cult leader guy, and how the gangbanging English speakers just appear like ghosts. Lol its also almost like a sexy version of hostel. RIP melted Japanese face girl.
Nov 5, 2013 7:39 PM

Jul 2008
wth are u guys sayin this isnt ntr she was never his to begin with
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Dec 4, 2013 12:22 PM

May 2013
gangbang with Azami was weird but funny and Hiroga scene was ok but Tsubaki taking back Hitsuji was great love Hitsuji love her. that other guy has noone now lol i hate him so good ending
Dec 13, 2013 7:56 AM
Nov 2009
I lol'd hard at the 2 white dudes and 1 black dude gangbanging that girl while she was being very deep (pun intended) with her speech lmfao

Apparently the main dude was friendzoning the other chicks, now he's all alone and regrets himself for doing so because all the girls are now in their "Garden" paradise having sex with some messed up people. That's some weird shit hahaha.
Dec 30, 2013 4:38 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
this was hot but really depressing hentai T_T
Jan 18, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
I was surprise by the animation here, this was some good stuff and ignoring the actual content (I agree Ninjin was the most loli of lolis I've seen so far in hentai..wow haha) this had good animated sex scenes vs. the usual Pink Pineapple stuff. I need to check out similar works like this.

I thought the story became an absolute mess during the 2nd episode but the explanation above seems it was more of a result of too much cutting out and rushing from the original manga source which is a shame.

Azami and Hitsuji sex scenes were some good stuff regardless and made it worth watching.
Feb 13, 2014 10:06 AM

May 2013
Sequel please. I want more. This Hentai had a plot. . .
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Oct 24, 2014 1:22 PM
Oct 2014
Can anyone tell me what happens after this episode. or is this the ending in the manga too. i want there to be a happy ending for Hitsuji D:
Oct 26, 2014 9:04 AM

Sep 2012
ungodly_23 said:

same here, but its not real NTR, only thing what separates this from NTR was, MC falling in love to girl & that girl gets raped & ends up like girls in this anime did (but MC did not love anyone that way, well not jet, hes like was friend Level), it comes close to NTR, but its not

i wish they do more EP, cause i want MC to kill this pervert guy's, or save the girls even if has to to create harem by FK them so hard they start to yearn for him instead, or just normal FK & they realize that FK some1 u love feels better, & then he also can kill them off, burn their nest while they are inside & make it look like accident, i just want ALT ending to it, if NTR creators would make ALT endings to their NTR'S i would even watch NTR'S, just to see at least half good ending
Sugram22Oct 26, 2014 9:10 AM
Oct 26, 2014 9:16 AM

Sep 2012
damningEden said:

i cant find the manga anywhere, i was curious about the full story
Apr 22, 2015 5:57 PM
Apr 2015
So does anyone know what the name of the ending song is?
Jun 21, 2015 11:10 PM

Jul 2013
The American accents were ridiculous. I can't believe they said "babby". The last scene knocked it out of the park though. They really built up to that well.
Sep 18, 2015 4:12 AM

Aug 2012
I don't hate netorare but i hate this kind of netorare, turning Hitsuji from a God tier H character to a total slut.
Feb 3, 2016 2:22 AM

Jan 2016
poor guy, he had a loli, now it's gone.

And what the heck the main girl...that just sad dude.
Aug 30, 2016 8:16 PM

May 2015
Visually, this is something!

Netorare implies *more* than just Cheating, Destroying intentions, Evil intent, Crushed purity and many ore… There is a real psychological dimension to this H-Anime…
Apr 9, 2017 4:04 PM

Sep 2016
KaFullbringer said:
Can anyone tell me what happens after this episode. or is this the ending in the manga too. i want there to be a happy ending for Hitsuji D:

This is not the ending of the manga. It is barely half the second volume (out of two).
And all the backstories of most "secondary" characters have been skipped from the first volume.

The ending is:
FullyChargedApr 9, 2017 4:08 PM
bruh
Apr 2, 2020 7:12 PM
Apr 2020
Well, there's a manga and I can at least tell you that the ending is kinda happy, and Tsubaki's dick gets bitten off.
Sep 1, 2022 3:56 AM
Jan 2017
Always_Has_Been said:
KaFullbringer said:

This is not the ending of the manga. It is barely half the second volume (out of two).
And all the backstories of most "secondary" characters have been skipped from the first volume.

The ending is:

Lol well I wasn't expecting that, but all in all it's kind of a nice ending I guess

More topics from this board

Poll: » Garden The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

sonictoryuiai - Apr 27, 2013

24 by SpaceDuster »»
Sep 29, 2017 12:51 AM

» Anyone know of another series with the same animation style?

Sculli69 - Sep 10, 2013

4 by Sculli69 »»
Apr 27, 2015 9:57 PM

» Garden the Animation Questioning

supersaiyan419 - Jul 10, 2013

1 by Kiba_Snowpaw »»
Jul 30, 2013 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.