Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 17, 2014 12:06 PM

Apr 2012
At the time of this post, Nisekoi is not finished yet so there is no confirmation of season 2 whatsoever yet.

However, most likely a season 2 will be produced for two reasons.

1. Nisekoi's popularity
2. SHAFT's tendency to finish adapting (at least successful) series, through multiple seasons. (ef, sayonara sensei, monogatari series, etc).

As indicated by the information on MAL this OVA will adapt chapter 58 and 64.

Personally, I think most of the (not plot intensive) materials between after season 1 of anime and the recent development in manga will be dropped, in favor of reaching the conclusion of the main story quicker (with less episodes). Of course that's just my opinions. Nisekoi might be so successful that everything in the manga will be adapted. I just hope that they finish the story in the anime though.

My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 17, 2014 5:25 PM

Feb 2014
I sure hope so. I'll die inside if it ends at the play. I'm so hooked on this show.
~ ビーせんぱい
We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen, and we respect with every fiber that which cannot be explained.
May 18, 2014 10:11 AM
Sep 2013
A second season's been confirmed! and SHAFT has confirmed that the 2nd season of Nisekoi will be handled by Hirohiko Araki, creator of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures.
May 19, 2014 4:42 AM

Apr 2013
I hope it doesn't, honestly. The Romeo arc was the last time anything significant really happened and though it's sort of picking up now, pretty much everything from Chapter 50 to 100 is filler/haremshit with no real significance.

There's not much to cover unless they literally skip like 30 or 40 chapters.
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
May 22, 2014 7:01 AM

Jul 2012
mammura said:
A second season's been confirmed! and SHAFT has confirmed that the 2nd season of Nisekoi will be handled by Hirohiko Araki, creator of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures.

Pffff, what?
May 24, 2014 10:45 AM
Mar 2012
All successful series gets a second season without a doubt. Unless it has a definitive ending.
May 24, 2014 1:24 PM

Apr 2014
Pain_is_love said:
At the time of this post, Nisekoi is not finished yet so there is no confirmation of season 2 whatsoever yet.

1. Nisekoi's popularity
2. SHAFT's tendency to finish adapting (at least successful) series, through multiple seasons. (ef, sayonara sensei, monogatari series, etc).

Personally, I think most of the (not plot intensive) materials between after season 1 of anime and the recent development in manga will be dropped, in favor of reaching the conclusion of the main story quicker (with less episodes). Of course that's just my opinions. Nisekoi might be so successful that everything in the manga will be adapted. I just hope that they finish the story in the anime though.

Prediction?? If you want to know it so badly you can just go to manga reader and the rest of them. For now they already published 123 chapters and everything will go according to it. But i'm 100% sure they will introduce few more characters, especially Onodera little sister and Tusugumi childhood friend... ~.~
May 24, 2014 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
The manga isn't finished yet so if it gets second season for 2 cour (assuming another 20 episodes), it would have to be quite awhile. As for season 2, I'm kinda meh on it. I wouldn't mind seeing it being animated since the finale felt stale and another season could enhance the story a bit. But then again, I'm not overly excited about it.

Don't expect season 2 announcement this year though. If it does get an announcement this year, I'd be fucking surprised.
May 25, 2014 12:46 PM

Jun 2013
If a season two gets announced, i think it would after the OVA gets aired, thats my thought.

Any thoughts about it?
May 25, 2014 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
Sounds About right, no reason to air an OVA AFTER the second season already finished or is ongoing... I think they would use it as an introduction for the second season... but there is no telling on what the Japanese producers (specially Anime producers) are thinking about... we might even end up waiting for a second season and never get one... it has happened before, and will keep happening!! xP

May 25, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2012
mammura said:
Can you give a link to the official website?

I searched a bit and all the forums are talking about this but I can't find the official confirmation.

NajSuarez94 said:
Pain_is_love said:

1. Nisekoi's popularity

Prediction?? If you want to know it so badly you can just go to manga reader and the rest of them. For now they already published 123 chapters and everything will go according to it. But i'm 100% sure they will introduce few more characters, especially Onodera little sister and Tusugumi childhood friend... ~.~
If you bothered to check out my manga list, you would have realized that I am on chapter 123, and probably earlier than most of you since I read from Chinese translation which tend to be faster..
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 25, 2014 4:56 PM

Oct 2012
That was good, a little dissapointed in the ending though tbh.
I kind of wished they would wrap it up, but either way I just hope there is a second season.
And if there isnt then that is going to leave a bad impression on all the fans.
May 26, 2014 8:29 AM

Jun 2013
considering the BD sales and manga popularity....yes it's possible

although i'd be more happy to see Shaft doing Kizu first...

well, 2nd season of nisekoi is always welcomed, GO #TeamOnodera !!!!
Oct 2, 2014 5:13 PM

Jan 2014
i think they may finish it after chapter 98 with an anime original
Onodera Ending....Or after chapter 100 with a Chitoge one...
Jan 1, 2015 10:48 AM

Aug 2013
gomenasigh said:
SHAFT has confirmed that the 2nd season of Nisekoi will be handled by Hirohiko Araki, creator of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures.

You are kidding, right? :|
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 10, 2015 5:15 PM

Oct 2012
gomenasigh said:

not gonna happen, they have the same team and shinbou is personaly overseering everything. s2 has more budget too.

we still don't know if they are going 2-cour because shaft needs some breathing space for fall season but I guess it all depends on ratings and sales.

More topics from this board

» Who is the hotter sister

GnomeKiller12 - Jun 13, 2016

2 by kunicubed »»
Apr 10, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi OVA Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

131 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Oct 6, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi OVA Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

moodie - Feb 2, 2015

100 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Oct 5, 2022 8:04 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2014

107 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Oct 5, 2022 7:15 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi OVA Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2016

73 by Mr39Foor »»
Aug 12, 2016 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.