Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2008
I fucking knew it..... I was hoping to never see him again, but I guess someone's craving for another beating from Fukuda-san.
TakaiFeb 18, 2013 8:19 PM
Feb 23, 2013 2:54 PM

Mar 2012
wooh fatso s return... not
Feb 24, 2013 10:09 AM

Mar 2011
NAKAI!!!!! O_o

And Hiramaru is adorable as always <3
Mar 1, 2013 6:01 PM
Aug 2007
UEEGHHHHHHHH nakai ewwwwwwwwwwwww, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The two slimes have joined forces... I hope they crash and burn..
Apr 9, 2013 10:50 PM

Jul 2008
Candor said:
ChioneDyrken said:

I miss the epic Nizuma Eiji moments! When will he finally grace the episodes with more screen time????
Don't worry, Niizuma will get a lot of screen time in this season. After checking, this episode ended at chapter 122, Niizuma's arc starts in chapter 131 or 133, so 3 more episodes and one of the best arcs in Bakuman (imo) starts.

Nizuma has his own arc?? Awwww yeah! I missed him too!

I'm angry that Nakai's back, but it does make me want the guys to kick Nanamine's ass even harder.
"LET'S HOSPITAL!"
May 13, 2013 6:16 PM

Jan 2012
hiramaru's gonna take over niizuma as my fav character at this rate...

awesome show is awesome..
May 29, 2013 12:33 PM

May 2013
I liked nakai earlier in the series but after what he did to aoki and his face now he disgusts me
May 30, 2013 8:20 AM

Jan 2013
The ending was scary.
Jun 7, 2013 4:44 AM

Apr 2010
Elite60 said:
Well look who decided to show up:

Even more hideous than ever!

Return of
Sep 12, 2013 2:59 PM

Oct 2011
Aoki x Hiramaru is still an awesome pairing. :P
How can Nakai get even fatter? :|
Dec 11, 2013 6:04 PM

May 2012
A quite interesting development between Yuriko and Kazuya! And was that Takuro will he join the scene back but well he sure will take a lot of space now :p Let's see what's next!
Dec 28, 2013 3:30 AM

May 2013
EW NAKAI IS BACK
Jan 22, 2014 9:01 PM

Mar 2012
"Tattling on him isn't something a man should do." Wow, dumbest thing I've ever heard Takagi say. Everyone is going full retard by not doing anything about this but at least it can't get any worse..........OH GOD NAKAI IS BACK ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Jan 25, 2014 11:47 PM

Apr 2011
I didn't like Nanamine, but really hated him after seeing that Shira's Robuta and Peace was canceled!!!!
Also, loved Yoshida running to Hiramuru's. I feel like Yoshida is an under appreciated character to fans, without him Hiramuru wouldn't be as hilarious.
Feb 2, 2014 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
LOLOLOL Nakai! I couldn't stop laughing when he turned around.
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No! When he suffers a disease? No! When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!"
- Dr. Hiluluk
Feb 7, 2014 4:46 PM

Aug 2013
Holy fucking hell! That ending made me burst out laughing! xD
Nakai really let himself go... At one point, it was obvious that he would make a come back, but I didn't expected it like this, his look totally surprised me. Aoki really dodged a bullet :P
She's much cuter with Hiramaru :3
Also that depressive obscessive psychotic is so funny :P

One thing that would be truly a mastermind plan is if someone could integrate Nanamine group and beat him on his own ground by sowing discord between them >=)

I wonder what Ashirogi Muto plan to do with their arc to beat him in the second chapter. If they can show how much better they are, by being a school manga, they can show that he really his inferior. But Nakai will obviously give him a huge boost. Even if he disgust me after what he did to Aoki, he sure have talent and respect in the mangaka world.

What upset me the most is that Hiramaru didn't pass because of that son of a bitch. Still, I like Nanamine as a ''vilain'' (even if I don't consider him as a vilain, it's just in a figurative way).
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 24, 2014 8:37 PM

Jul 2008
Ew, Nakai. I was glad to get rid of him last season. Ugh.

Nanamine's manga will eventually fall apart. If he can't keep consistent feedback it will get choppy.
Jul 16, 2014 8:56 AM

Nov 2013
ew @ the end
Aug 6, 2014 10:58 AM

Jan 2013
It seems Nakai-san has been eating a little too much pizza lately :D
How dare he help the rival of Ashirogi >.<
Nov 10, 2014 3:58 AM

Jan 2013
I was expecting that.
But his character just went downhill after what he did with Yuri. Not really happy to see him back.
Jan 17, 2015 11:11 PM
Jun 2013
Yeah, not excited about Nakia's return. I think it's well timed, but I'm just not a fan of the character.

I don't like this ashirogi vs antagonist thing to much. I prefer the friendly competition between them and eiji and everybody else. This is cool, but it's just not what's made this anime so great imo. It's all interesting, but I wouldn't exactly say I'm enjoying it too much.
Jan 17, 2015 11:14 PM
Jun 2013
And Hiramura is the greatest character ever! This guy has me lmao! He is toooooo funny.
Mar 5, 2016 7:30 AM

Oct 2012
Hiramaruuuuuuuu
That was so... I mean I'm glad he's back from 0 to 100 instantly.. Yoshida-san, you too right? xD

Look who's back!
Exactly, nobody!

MasterMeNL said:
Why did Nakai turn into such an asshole? I had some respect for him earlier in the series because he didn't seem like a bad guy, but not I can only dislike him.

Yeah I wonder if author really hate his/her own chara xD

MasterQuest said:
How dare he help the rival of Ashirogi >.<

Not even worth as a rival
"Signature removed"
Mar 30, 2016 5:39 AM

Mar 2014
So , Fifty heads are better than two ? No . Those two are out of their league .
The Importance of each other is very important because you work together .
As repulsive as is , we still have a shot to settle the matter . I hope for that .
Now that Nakai-san is back , I wonder if he would undergo a drastic change .
VERY GREAT EPISODE . He's still unforgivable after all .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2016 6:20 PM

Sep 2015
Ayeee Nakai is back but sadly he's enemies with Mashiro.
Feb 11, 2017 9:43 AM

Aug 2014
Nakai is back bby...but boy he is even fatter now.
Sep 20, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2016
Damn Nakai is on the verge exploding.
Dec 19, 2019 1:47 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao this is a good arc, that asshole Nakai is back though!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 6, 2020 9:51 AM

May 2018
And of course, Nakai will come back as the ultimate artist villain lol
Dec 7, 2020 1:47 PM

Jan 2019
Lmao Nakai came back, what literally nobody wanted. He's even more disgusting than before, I didn't knew that was possible.

How sad that Hatori joined this childish game of "destroying Nanamine with PCP" instead of accusing him to the head editor tbh.

Wait, Shiratori already got cancelled? That's the second time the author does this. They make such a big deal about a certain character upgrading their skills to publish their manga and when that arc is over, they cancel the manga asap. It already happened to Aoki's fanservice manga and now this. It doesn't only makes the previous arc useless but also it's annoying that literally nobody except Eiji manages to create a lasting manga on Jack. The longest one besides Crow was Hiramaru's one but it got already cancelled.
Jan 13, 2021 11:07 AM

Jul 2017
Nakai's back and oh boy did he let himself go completely. Jeez that's quite more than a dad-bod level right there. But it was an interesting move by Nanamine to hire him as an assistant to take the others down as revenge of sorts. Other than that, pretty good episode again as Ashirogi Muto looks to take down Nanamine with their authentic storyline that would kick the ass of Nanamine and his inconsistent fraudulent ones that he collects off the web to add collectively into his manga, although some people are showing signs of backing down and leaving the project behind. Also, while Hiramaru failed to get his manga serialized while Aoki did, at least he gets to be one of her assistants for the new manga while Katou went to join PCP beforehand. For a female who struggled to put her trust in men in the past (especially given what Nakai did to her before), it was nice seeing her grow mentally strong enough to let Hiramaru to her place as an assistant to help her out as her boyfriend.
Jan 24, 2021 9:45 AM

Jul 2020
Ah shit it's Nakai, I really miss Eiji where's his screentime lol
Aug 1, 2021 3:46 AM

Jan 2020
I thought Nakai had learned his lessons....seems like he's more evil now...
Oct 24, 2021 4:05 AM

Dec 2007
this episode starts where ohba unique story starts to shine.
much like in DN it's battle of ideals, and even though the old manga creating style sure would be much preferred mashiro and takagi doesn't say it's wrong way but new, their only reason to battle is because it's against so many other authors who risk their live and jobs to create great manga in that way, and that's where the peak between them is highlighted.
but though all that, and beside the silly fact that from the 2nd episode of this arc more and more people knows nonamine's "trick", he misjudging his own way which have big weakness. so far for being genius or he just have too much confidence?

LOL hiramaru rulz. really like how they keep him in his own gag dimension though kou effection.

really missing eiji in this arc though.
Nov 3, 2021 7:14 PM
Oct 2019
Yeahhh was hoping for Nakai to come back. Really liked him before he became such a dick to Aoki and Katou and just in general. But it seems he’s still on the wrong path. Looked like he’s still full of himself. Not to mention, he’s weight seem to be even worse. Let’s just hope this is building up to his dramatic redemption.

I don’t really make predictions cos I don’t really catch on to things well but I feel like Niizuma’s declaration to end a series he doesn’t like in S1 has been a big Chekov’s gun. At first I thought he might use against Ashirogi to make our MC’s journey harder. But I can see Nanamine (or whatev his name is) winning against Ashirogi but Niizuma stepping in to cash in on his “cancel a series” condition.
Nov 9, 2022 8:11 PM

Jan 2020
Oh, I've been putting off finishing this season for a minute. It's a bit disappointing really, I was rather exciting at the start of season one, now it just feel like a chore to watch these episodes.

Hiramaru is probably the best part of this series now. His couple of scenes through this episode were a real breath of fresh air.

That being said, I wasn't expecting Nakai to return. And, if he did, I wasn't expecting him to become worse. I thought he would've learned his lesson after the fallout of his sexual harassment. Bleh, not looking forward to whatever it is he's planning to do.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 10, 2022 12:21 PM

Jan 2011
I also dislike Nakai, of course, but it's also annoying how they try and correlate him being fat/getting fatter with him getting worse as a character. Kind of a cheap and outdated tactic. But I'm just nitpicking.

Also, who puts corn on pizza?
Jan 9, 2023 2:28 PM

Dec 2020
This series actually violated Nakai's character with that Aoki and that female editor thing now look at the size of him.
niookookjoJan 9, 2023 2:49 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.