Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2009 5:28 PM

Oct 2008
Lets say you had control of the last four episodes of Toradora! ... What direction would you take with them? Who would Ryūji end up with? Who's heart would be broken? I will say that for a while I really wanted to see RyūjixMinorin. But I just don't think that can happen anymore.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 14, 2009 5:57 PM

Mar 2008
This is one of the only shows where at one point in the middle of the series, i wouldn't have minded who Ryuji ended up with. However, as the series is reaching its climax, minirin is a no-no, Ami is MINE and I'm all for RyujixTaiga.
Mar 14, 2009 8:16 PM

Nov 2008
I want RyuujixMinorin OR RyuujixAmi.
I don't really agree that Taiga moved from Kitamura to Ryuuji, I like she stays liking Kitamura (I love to see her blushing face when she meet Kitamura). also, if Taiga ends up with Kitamura, at least there'll be 'only' one's heart will be broken (Ami/Minorin)
Mar 14, 2009 8:17 PM
Dec 2008
I've truly been for Taiga x Ryuuji from the second they showed even a hint for a relationship between em.
Mar 15, 2009 3:14 PM

Sep 2008
it seems obious that the ideal pair would be taigaXryuuji but i think it would be better a minorinXryuuji ending
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 15, 2009 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
I honestly want the ending to be RyuujiXMinorin the most. But, now.....It can't happen sadly. One of the reasons I want it to end with RyuujiXMinorin or RyuujiXAmi is because I thought it was a bit predictable that RyuujiXTaiga was gonna happen. But this far in the series I don't mind it ending like that as much as I used to. I would have prefered Taiga stay on liking Kitamura, and Ryuuji on Minorin.

Azu-nyan! <3 *She's my current obsession*
Mar 15, 2009 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
Yuruku said:
I've truly been for Taiga x Ryuuji from the second they showed even a hint for a relationship between em.
Ditto!
Mar 15, 2009 10:26 PM

Dec 2008
At first first i really wanted to see RyūjixMinorin. But over the past 3 episodes I'm kinda warming up to the idea of RyūjixTaiga. either way it goes I'm all for it i love this series.
Mar 22, 2009 8:12 PM

Nov 2007
i would have wanted ryuji x ami. they are the best match out of the whole group. both of them understood each other on a different level. plus ryuji was able to bring out ami's true and honest self.

ryuuji x taiga is not only cliche and expected, but to me they would have been better off as best friends. to me their relationship grew up like that of a really close brother and sister.

ryuuji x minorin isn't bad, especially after the episode with them at the beach. but then the direction she took of being so cold to him really made me not like her, especially with how she acted at xmas. its funny, ami is the one you would expect to toy and mess with people, but minorin did it the worst at of all of them.
Mar 24, 2009 10:47 PM

Oct 2007
I'm personally more Ryuujix(ANYONE BUT TAIGA); prefer Minori. Last couple episodes, I would have made Ryuuji extremely depressed after the rejection from Minori. Taiga tries to tell Minori to go talk to Ryuuji and explains that she has "no feelings" for Ryuuji, and blahblah, something like that.

The anime turned into a downfall [kinda] for me the moment it turned RyuujixTaiga. Way too obvious, the as expected happened, making the anime not so much....well as good as I would have preferred. It's probably just me though, with most of the Romance animes, if the ending is so easy to guess and figure out, then it's very much like a huge ending spoiler that shows on episode 1.

Oh hell, I don't mean pull a "School Days" ending on us, by all means keep everyone alive xD just prefered something that can't be predicted... Yes, perhaps like "Shuffle!" the ending the guy end up with wasn't as predictable [maybe a little bit until the later episodes, but it's not something you can tell by just reading the synopsis or first couple of episodes].

In my opinion, the show had the potential to be way more dramatic without falling over the edge making its viewers go scream over it.

Yuruku said:

Um...you mean the moment you read the story synopsis or heard what the story is about from a friend? or even purely watch the first 10 seconds of anime opening? o.o

I don't know about you [all], but this show had too much of an obvious ending and...IT MAKES ME SAD! OMFG /sob
iLove3PMar 24, 2009 10:51 PM
Apr 25, 2009 4:33 PM

Jan 2009
It was called Tora (Tiger) Dora (Dragon) and so you could have guess it would focused on those two characters.

I was just suprised how much a pimp Ryuuji was without realising it i.e. oblivious to other people's feelings until he is confronted with them but you could blame it on his childhood I guess.

At its core it was a basic school romance comedy/drama but it was executed very well and it was faithful to the manga.
May 6, 2009 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
I'm a MinorixRyuuji fan, but the last couple episode we never got to see it :-( How about we all mail teh creators and tell them to make an OVa with RyuujixMinori like they did with Clannad!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do you like Toradora!?

tondake_omake - Mar 14, 2009

10 by Min-Jae »»
Apr 14, 2010 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.