Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2011 11:47 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And so it ended. I loved the end. unlike in Moe kare, in this one i got a better feeling that the girl stayed with the guy not for pity but for love. ;D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 28, 2011 12:59 PM

Feb 2011
Orulyon said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
And so it ended. I loved the end. unlike in Moe kare, in this one i got a better feeling that the girl stayed with the guy not for pity but for love. ;D

1. Where did you watch this chapter scanlated.
2. In moe kare, clearly in te end the girl choose the guy for love...
Sep 29, 2012 7:38 AM

Jun 2008
Sattyricon said:
Orulyon said:

1. Where did you watch this chapter scanlated.
2. In moe kare, clearly in te end the girl choose the guy for love...

I read it in brazilian portuguese.
And also, I was giving my opinion, I didnt say in Moe Kare that she didnt love him, just said that if

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 18, 2013 3:36 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know why I found this story heart wrenching :( I was sad when I read that Hino and Midori broke off. Even though the story ends with a happy ending I was hoping Midori and Hino were to get married and have kids. I mean there was a lot more love scenes between Midori and Hino, I kinda was expecting them to be together, but she ends up being with Kazuma! Why oh why? :( I understand kazuma is such a sweet heart but if that was the case, why didn't the mangaka show more love scenes bewteen Midori and Kazuma and less love scenes between Midori and Hino. I feel like the romance was so misleading...
Dec 18, 2013 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
I read chap 1-36 in english by the way and the rest I read in spanish since the english translations were not up to date.
Apr 29, 2014 3:51 PM
Feb 2011
Sath said:
I don't know why I found this story heart wrenching :( I was sad when I read that Hino and Midori broke off. Even though the story ends with a happy ending I was hoping Midori and Hino were to get married and have kids. I mean there was a lot more love scenes between Midori and Hino, I kinda was expecting them to be together, but she ends up being with Kazuma! Why oh why? :( I understand kazuma is such a sweet heart but if that was the case, why didn't the mangaka show more love scenes bewteen Midori and Kazuma and less love scenes between Midori and Hino. I feel like the romance was so misleading...

The one good thing about the end is the Midori didnt end up with Hino. I thought she would end up with Hino . Otherwise she is your typical idiot shoujo female lead. It was really lame how she kept going to him.
korn7809Apr 29, 2014 3:57 PM
Aug 11, 2016 10:02 PM

May 2015
OK, so I've just read the manga till 37th chapter. And when I searched it up a little, I found out that Midori ended up with Kazuma. I was like "WHAT THE HELL?!" Agh, I loved Hino sooo much! He was one of my favourite shoujo male characters ever! He was handsome, cool, caring, loving, cold, warm, everything you look for in a guy! Midori must have ended up with him! Not the lame Kazuma! Yeah, Kazuma is nice and all, but he's lame! Not someone to compare with Tsukasa-sama! In the 37th chapter, Tsukasa was going of to Europe and Midori learnt that her mom was sick, so Kazuma told her to go to Island together. I don't know the rest but I assume that their relationship developed when they went to island and when Hino learnt it he got angry and they broke up... Is that what happened? Well, it doesn't matter though. As long as Hino isn't there, any ending is bad. I would prefer it if Hino died and Midori suffered because of it!
Oct 14, 2016 7:56 PM

Mar 2014
ichiberry15 said:
OK, so I've just read the manga till 37th chapter. And when I searched it up a little, I found out that Midori ended up with Kazuma. I was like "WHAT THE HELL?!" Agh, I loved Hino sooo much! He was one of my favourite shoujo male characters ever! He was handsome, cool, caring, loving, cold, warm, everything you look for in a guy! Midori must have ended up with him! Not the lame Kazuma! Yeah, Kazuma is nice and all, but he's lame! Not someone to compare with Tsukasa-sama! In the 37th chapter, Tsukasa was going of to Europe and Midori learnt that her mom was sick, so Kazuma told her to go to Island together. I don't know the rest but I assume that their relationship developed when they went to island and when Hino learnt it he got angry and they broke up... Is that what happened? Well, it doesn't matter though. As long as Hino isn't there, any ending is bad. I would prefer it if Hino died and Midori suffered because of it!

The last seven missing chapter I read them in a spanish website, if your know spanish you can just google "Uwasa no Midori-Kun 38 manga español" and is the first link.

I understand why you're unconfortable with Midori's ending with Kazuma but that is because you haven't finished to read all until the end (2 months later reply so maybe u did at the end) since in my opinion the mangaka did a decent job in the last chapters to justify the ending. In case that you haven't read it yet, don't know spanish and want to be spoiled, let me tell a quick resume what happened next (I know that is not the same than read the actual chapter and with my words is not enough to convince but if you are curious):

At the end, even if Hino no got Midori, he was a nice character that got his happy ending.

==========

My only complain of the manga is the lack of Kazama at the last pages, I was rooting for Kazama x Midori since the beggining, it was at the end but I feel it insatisfactory by lack of "timescreen".

Still it's a very good manga and that kind of relationship is very unique, I no remember something similar right now in other anime/manga. The soccer is a nice touch, would be more awesome if the mangaka would draw full matches but I'm fine with the short matches since the romance is the main thing.

a 9/10 in my opinion
Oct 19, 2016 7:48 AM

Aug 2016
Joycdonnell said:
ichiberry15 said:

The last seven missing chapter I read them in a spanish website, if your know spanish you can just google "Uwasa no Midori-Kun 38 manga español" and is the first link.

I understand why you're unconfortable with Midori's ending with Kazuma but that is because you haven't finished to read all until the end (2 months later reply so maybe u did at the end) since in my opinion the mangaka did a decent job in the last chapters to justify the ending. In case that you haven't read it yet, don't know spanish and want to be spoiled, let me tell a quick resume what happened next (I know that is not the same than read the actual chapter and with my words is not enough to convince but if you are curious):

At the end, even if Hino no got Midori, he was a nice character that got his happy ending.

==========

My only complain of the manga is the lack of Kazama at the last pages, I was rooting for Kazama x Midori since the beggining, it was at the end but I feel it insatisfactory by lack of "timescreen".

Still it's a very good manga and that kind of relationship is very unique, I no remember something similar right now in other anime/manga. The soccer is a nice touch, would be more awesome if the mangaka would draw full matches but I'm fine with the short matches since the romance is the main thing.

a 9/10 in my opinion

Thank you, Thank you so much! grrrr i wanna read the last remaining chapters so bad 😭 i hope that the scanlation group didn't drop this manga and will catch up soon (latest chapter is 37) 🙇

I have mixed emotions on how it ended, i like ~~ no, i both love Hino and Kazuma ~~ i guess what I didn't like is the lack of screen time for Kazuma (lovey dovey scenes of Midori and Kazuma) because for the last 37 chapters, yes it is hinted that Midori might have feelings for Kazuma but it was clearly shown how much she loves and Hino and plus all those love scenes that they have 😱

I guess I'll have to wait a few months or years more to read the english scans 😂😭
Jan 1, 2017 1:45 PM

May 2015
Joycdonnell said:
ichiberry15 said:

==========

a 9/10 in my opinion

Thank you very much for the explanation. The translation group (I don't if it's the same or not) has started translating it again. (Thank God) So I did as you told me (I don't know Spanish the least bit...) and read it. I'm still soo unsatisfied with the ending. I still prefer Hino... I read the manga again from the beginning and... well I cried a lot because I hate endings like that. Anyway, I will somehow force myself to forget about the ending and assume that Hino and Midori are together.
Jan 2, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2014
ichiberry15 said:

Thank you very much for the explanation. The translation group (I don't if it's the same or not) has started translating it again. (Thank God) So I did as you told me (I don't know Spanish the least bit...) and read it. I'm still soo unsatisfied with the ending. I still prefer Hino... I read the manga again from the beginning and... well I cried a lot because I hate endings like that. Anyway, I will somehow force myself to forget about the ending and assume that Hino and Midori are together.

Yeah I know that feeling where your OTP lost vs the inferior shipping (happened in alot animes) but I really recommend no deny the results, it hurts more when you remember again the truth (life loves to troll us TwT). Express ur opinion is the best thing like u did.

Hey at least look the good side, the kids are together!
Jan 2, 2017 9:43 PM

May 2015
Joycdonnell said:
ichiberry15 said:

Yeah I know that feeling where your OTP lost vs the inferior shipping (happened in alot animes) but I really recommend no deny the results, it hurts more when you remember again the truth (life loves to troll us TwT). Express ur opinion is the best thing like u did.

Hey at least look the good side, the kids are together!

Lol you're right but it's just too hard to accept the truth. Anyway...
Jun 18, 2017 7:07 AM

Nov 2015
korn7809 said:
Sath said:

The one good thing about the end is the Midori didnt end up with Hino. I thought she would end up with Hino . Otherwise she is your typical idiot shoujo female lead. It was really lame how she kept going to him.
i saw some chapters with sex and stuff who did she had sex with first
You cannot spell Light without L
Nov 27, 2017 9:20 PM

Nov 2011
I thought the ending was fine honestly. It was the way the story was written after all the character relationship developments...

Perosnally, I like Hino more than Kazuma better since he has that bad boy type of personality and brings more drama into relationships. If this series was to ever get a sequel, it would probably explore the lives of their kids.

7/10.
Feb 23, 2018 8:13 AM
Oct 2013
I had so many mixed feelings with this Manga at first.and this is my opinion and this is just what I believe so please don't hate! I'm not trying to put anyone else down this is just what I think! When I as reading it while midori was with hino I fealt bad for kazuna the hole time like I had a feeling kazuna the whole time. and I fealt that kazuna and midori belong together and that deap down midori actually liked kazuna more than hino. Hino was okay but I had a feeling she was only being kind to hino and hino does actually say that. And that they are mostly rivals I got that vibe with there final match and in the end they where happy bring rivals. And I also dealt like misprint was trying to get hino back on the right track and back to his old self. And it fealt like the whole time midorI stayed with hino was out of pity and confused love for pity that's the reason why hino broke up with midori so that she can realise who she truly loves. Anyway I had so many emotion trips in this Manga and a little dose of reality that love doesn't always work out even of your first love and the person that you think you love isn't the one you actually really love and in your heart. But it still got a happy ending I like kazuna and midori together. There was just so Manny feels :( I stayed up till 4am to finish this! I just feel so sad right now not that many Manga can give me so many emotions at once.
Apr 10, 2018 7:35 PM

Oct 2013
I was not rooting for Kazuma at all. Hino was far better, this makes me mad. Won't let it ruin my impression of an overall good manga though. I enjoyed the time reading this even though the best guy lost.
Jun 10, 2019 12:04 AM

Feb 2019
Ehhhh. I was hoping for Hino :( Happy ending but it made me sad..
Crazy for Siyun Baek and Park Yunsu

Jul 4, 2019 7:00 PM
Jul 2019
I supeeer dupeeer hated the ending like hell! I have this feeling like I was betrayed what the fuck?? I really regret reading this manga because I was really hurt 😞😞 I feel so much pain right now and don’t really know how I’m going to deal with this. I want midori and hino to be together.. hell!! they love each other for how many years and long for each other for all the time .. they had sex several times also and the ending got me like shiiiit!!! I really want to choke the writer to death right now. Because of this, I wouldn’t read the manga from the start without knowing the ending. This is like a traumatic experience for me.
Jul 4, 2019 7:03 PM
Jul 2019
I really wish that the author would create another ending with midori and hino marrying each other and being together. Make 2 endings AUTHORRRRR
Oct 26, 2019 4:58 AM
Oct 2019
I cried over the ending. I was rooting for Hino but why the hell she end up with Kazuma? I dont feel the chemistry and its like the ending was a force romance. If this was ended via poll then its lame. Hino deserves better. He loves Midori so much. He's better than Kazuma. So much better. This was one of the tragic story I've read and I hated it. The ending was hurting me so much huhuhu. I wish I never read it until the last chapter and just drop it when they finally confessed to each other. I think thats the best ending for me. Love is indeed cruel and so is the author.
JacqueteerOct 26, 2019 5:02 AM
Oct 26, 2019 5:07 AM
Oct 2019
Ramry said:
I supeeer dupeeer hated the ending like hell! I have this feeling like I was betrayed what the fuck?? I really regret reading this manga because I was really hurt 😞😞 I feel so much pain right now and don’t really know how I’m going to deal with this. I want midori and hino to be together.. hell!! they love each other for how many years and long for each other for all the time .. they had sex several times also and the ending got me like shiiiit!!! I really want to choke the writer to death right now. Because of this, I wouldn’t read the manga from the start without knowing the ending. This is like a traumatic experience for me.
same goes for me.. I check the ending before reading the start..I hate pain
Oct 26, 2019 5:14 AM
Oct 2019
Ramry said:
I really wish that the author would create another ending with midori and hino marrying each other and being together. Make 2 endings AUTHORRRRR
the author sucks but I still love her story and art cuz she made Hino. Hino desserves better. I think Midori is the first FL I hated so much for choosing Kazuma over Hino. But also if only Hino fight for his love, he would never broke up with Midori. Thats the only thing I hate about Hino. He's too kind huhuhuhu.
Jun 4, 2020 5:29 PM
Jun 2020
Sath said:

I could not agree more. The whole story was about how strong Midori's and Hino's feelings were for each other and then in just ending she 'realises' she ACTUALLY like Kazuma. Like, it does not sit with me. I feel so disturbed. It was not going to be cliche-ending had she gone for Hino as the entire focus was only on them and how she felt around him. She said such bold things and both made such strong promises. How can you just overlook all that and digest it meant nothing. LIke my head is in a mess. If I wanted disappointing endings, I can be satisfied with my love-life, thanks.
Jul 18, 2020 5:56 PM
Nov 2018
re-reading this again and I come to realize Midori is fickle as all hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uwasa no Midori-kun!! Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 25, 2016 8:12 AM

Poll: » Uwasa no Midori-kun!! Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 14, 2016 5:29 PM

Poll: » Uwasa no Midori-Kun Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2014

1 by MastaJ »»
Aug 21, 2014 7:54 PM

Poll: » Uwasa no Midori-Kun Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
May 5, 2014 3:56 PM

Poll: » Uwasa no Midori-Kun Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
May 5, 2014 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.