Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2013 9:40 AM
Jul 2012
Since it's the same director and all, I really enjoyed that. I thought about waiting until it ends before watching since I'm kinda fed up with superhero things(from T&B in anime to stuff like avengers and kick-ass), but since I hear this is going into some "wtf twists/trolls" for the better or worse, this interests me more, but I really wanna know if it's plot structure is about events tying together like in the aforementionned anime, if it does I will probably watch it more promptly
Dec 18, 2013 9:48 AM

Dec 2012
No.

nb4 jumping the shark comments and other unfunny shit regarding episode 7.
Dec 18, 2013 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
No, even in the first 7 episodes it didnt have any real similarities, flamenco's humor relies alot on a ton of in jokes and clever jabs at super sentai while baccano and durarara were kind of their own thing only really having reliance on their time period

and yah if you dont like hero stuff, stay away from this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 18, 2013 9:49 AM

Mar 2008
As above. Would also advise you to stay away if you're sick of all things hero.
Dec 18, 2013 9:27 PM
Jul 2012
Nah I do like hero's stuff it's just that it's kinda oversaturating media in the last few years in a way that most recent hype things are about it, variety is good. Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll pick it up when I'll feel like watching some superhero animu rather than watching it all right after it airs
Dec 18, 2013 9:33 PM

Sep 2011
Tarextherex said:
Nah I do like hero's stuff it's just that it's kinda oversaturating media in the last few years in a way that most recent hype things are about it, variety is good. Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll pick it up when I'll feel like watching some superhero animu rather than watching it all right after it airs
Really? aside from tiger and bunny and a occasional other show usually being a mecha you rarely see anything about heroes especially in anime, in the west sure but anime is pretty desolate when it comes to that kind of thing

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 19, 2013 11:42 AM

Jul 2012
No, but the directing is pretty similar IMO.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

301 by OrangeRium »»
Jul 14, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

418 by OrangeRium »»
Jun 18, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

122 by dragnpiano »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

181 by lordgaara »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:15 PM

» This has to be one of the most misunderstood anime of all time, right?

lordgaara - Jun 16, 2023

6 by lordgaara »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.