Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2013 10:22 AM
Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
shun shows up again doing more then he did the last time he was shown, although not as epic as his original appearence, still miffed he gets some bruises by a weakling without his armor. siriyu was badass enough to make genbu turn tail and run without his armor and a darkness wound when he had just aquired a gold cloth lol. thoughts on the episodes do share?
May 25, 2013 2:55 PM

Sep 2007
Troll ...
New clothstone of Shun is a troll. :D

And did you create this topic just to post before me ? Oo
Because the episode was out only now on the TV.

Best part is the preview : Nachi and Ban !
ShiroiRyuMay 25, 2013 3:06 PM
May 25, 2013 3:51 PM
Mar 2011
Orale I am not a troll, I'm just posting the thoughts on the episode and expectations based on the preview if you wana belive I did it for a childish reason as to beat you your welcome to but thats not the reason why i did it nor the point, it should be irrelevant who is first when the point of this is to discuss the anime. your from japan arn't you?
May 25, 2013 4:27 PM

Sep 2007
Nope !
Not from Japan. :p
I'm a french guy so the episode is out near 11:30PM.
Despite the lag, i can look at it. ^^
May 25, 2013 6:17 PM

Jun 2012
guys you forgot in original saint seiya shun always weak plus he not troll shun is just support heal he help hyoga from being cold ice shun warm him to melt ice plus shun he help seiya fight pisces aphrodite gold saint. shun is not fighter but healer support.

some times shun strong some times his weak. he most weak among five saint

here episode 59

shun not troll ok maybe you never watch original that why you not know he healer support i know he weak but his most help his team.

power up new cloth upgrade shun

clothstone of Shun look like menthol candy

what you think TriGG.
salvationhopeMay 25, 2013 9:05 PM
May 25, 2013 6:55 PM
Mar 2011
shun has always been the defensive pacafist type so he is the weakest out of the originals with ikki being the strongest, it made me happy to see shun beating the crap out of the guy without his armor so i was dissapointed how they gave him a new one, dont get me wrong i like how it looks but whats the pointof him beating the crud out of the guy without his armour which proves they can be badasses if at the end they still use the clothes to fight the guy? I knew it would be possible though considering genbu ran away like a chump at siriyu with a gold cloth just aquireed haha. some more mentions of ikki i cant wait till the strongest bronze comes out yet im afraid of the writers butchering him.just caught this I know they obviously dont know where he is at (i'm thinking kannon island training eruru ) but how the hell could they not know if ikki is alive or not? the guy obviously cant die.
tyrolizard1May 25, 2013 7:01 PM
May 25, 2013 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
i find it funny how after all this time Ikki seems to give 0 f*cks
May 25, 2013 8:45 PM
Apr 2012
I hope they move the originals into gold saint status....
S
Shun I think is good but like his usual self needs a lot of beating to raise himself to that level.

As the vessel of Hades, should we expect more out of him though? Seems like he can do much more or are vessels supposed to be a shell?
May 25, 2013 9:00 PM
Mar 2011
silversaint said:
i find it funny how after all this time Ikki seems to give 0 f*cks
its expected considering we havnt seen any sight of him. Although I half expected him to show up in season 1 and scare the shit out of al the golds since he alone can beat them all down HARD. on a side note it seems shun finally became a badass. unarmed fights ftw, siriyu vs genbu would of been more epic though but it was not to be.
May 26, 2013 3:49 AM

Sep 2012
This cloth... my eyes. They hurt.
May 27, 2013 10:48 PM
Mar 2011
lets see if nachi can avoid getting one shotted this time, unlike his first appearence in the original series LOL!
May 28, 2013 11:34 AM

Oct 2011
Shun an Rei can relate to one another as they both been through the same thing. At least Ikki was mentioned.
May 28, 2013 12:24 PM

Dec 2012
You know my peeps form Latin America are bashing this episode like no tomorrow. Mostly because they hate the episode because they find it in insult to a legendary Saint. Does anyone on here agree?, I thought this episode served its purpose. And the new Andromeda cloth looks great, actually better than the other new cloths. I guess taking the breast plate away annoyed a lot of ppl. Idiots I tell you, after 60 eps they still cry, wine, bitch and moan.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
May 28, 2013 1:08 PM

Jan 2011
TriGG said:
You know my peeps form Latin America are bashing this episode like no tomorrow. Mostly because they hate the episode because they find it in insult to a legendary Saint. Does anyone on here agree?, I thought this episode served its purpose. And the new Andromeda cloth looks great, actually better than the other new cloths. I guess taking the breast plate away annoyed a lot of ppl. Idiots I tell you, after 60 eps they still cry, wine, bitch and moan.

Saint Seiyas fanbase on latin america are some of the worst ones out there, they are on te same level as Clannazis an LoGH elistists
never liked the original Andromeda cloth, this new design... dont like it much either
May 29, 2013 2:52 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
silversaint said:
TriGG said:

Saint Seiyas fanbase on latin america are some of the worst ones out there, they are on te same level as Clannazis an LoGH elistists
never liked the original Andromeda cloth, this new design... dont like it much either

I would say the general MAL user base is worth than all of those you mentioned combined. Most of us whining about series that we watch illegally. LOL
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 30, 2013 11:04 AM

May 2011
Heh, if Halimede did manage to unfreeze that brother's time I assume he would have just killed them both anyway. I get a little kid deceiving himself with hope. But Shun about to give up his life was just arghh, some of these characters are far too wholesome and good. xD
May 30, 2013 5:15 PM

Nov 2007
Good episode. I am actually enjoying this arc a bit.
Well, Shun always was a bit of a moralfag to a fault with his whole pacifist persona so in a way this was not any different from the usual. Though it was obvious he could've wrecked that guy at any time.
May 31, 2013 12:11 AM
Nov 2008
Terrible episode made for just the sake of gaining new cloths:
Shun: "I couldn't defeat him even with my cloth"
wrong!
He could beat him any time, he was beating him even without the cloth but no he has to trust the enemy and even be ready to sacrifice himself just for the sake of one person ( couldn't he ask to recover all the village... ? )
terrible, just terrible

tyrolizard1 said:
shun has always been the defensive pacafist type so he is the weakest out of the originals with ikki being the strongest, it made me happy to see shun beating the crap out of the guy without his armor so i was dissapointed how they gave him a new one, dont get me wrong i like how it looks but whats the pointof him beating the crud out of the guy without his armour which proves they can be badasses if at the end they still use the clothes to fight the guy? I knew it would be possible though considering genbu ran away like a chump at siriyu with a gold cloth just aquireed haha. some more mentions of ikki i cant wait till the strongest bronze comes out yet im afraid of the writers butchering him.just caught this I know they obviously dont know where he is at (i'm thinking kannon island training eruru ) but how the hell could they not know if ikki is alive or not? the guy obviously cant die.

Wrong, Shun was strong and surely not the weakest of the group, just he is alwyas avoiding to fight showing him as very weak.
For example we can count on a single hand how many times he used the Nebula Storm, this just to indicate how many times he was really serious.
Jun 1, 2013 2:26 PM

Jan 2008
Way too much green splattered on the new armour. It just doesn't add up overally. And I don't like the neon chains ends. If they think about that one hard - well, I don't see the results.
Other than that - well, I should finally pick the series up, I'm three episodes behind. I can't say I feel thrilled by upcoming Eden's Aria drama.
Jun 7, 2013 3:08 PM

Aug 2012
I really preffer the firts model of andromeda '-'

Is pink with some black detals... But the chais of this new andromeda are more cool
"The King command are absoluty"
Jun 29, 2013 2:50 AM

Jan 2008
I'm slowly getting back into the series. After forced Eden's drama ("hey, look, we have this guy in the cast that doesn't want to work with the rest and... yeah... oh yeah, he has dead little sister! And... that's about it, folks!"), Kouga's attraction with older woman and looking for a chance where it's apparent he doesn't have any, we go meet with Shun with terrible animation in the background. In other words - filler time!
The Rei kid was annoying with his constant running away. Too bad Harimede didn't die, it would put Shun's threat meter up (but then again Shun is not really blood-thirsty, so probably was impossible from the get-go). Of course tons of vague information about Ikki's whereabouts, they are either saving him for some epic event or are going the first season route aka "this show can't contain the Phoenix' awesomeness". Well, if the Pallasites turn out to be as pathethic as the new Gold Saints, then it's really better for Ikki not to appear at all. Toei would probably have to nerf him or he will destroy Pallas by himself. Give the bad guys a chance and stuff.
Jun 29, 2013 7:26 PM
Mar 2011
true, the problem with ikki is that he can't die(which makes me laugh at how they don't know if ikki "is alive or dead") and if you beat him down he just gets stronger which could easily make him one of the most powerful characters asside from seiya.
Jun 30, 2013 6:27 AM

Jan 2008
Ikki just doesn't really fit anywhere in this series. The current generation of Saints is visibly weaker. They already try to nerf Seiya indirectly and of course it feels hella unnatural. I see only two ways they can play it out - they will make him far weaker for Pallasites to stand a chance or he will just get a very strong opponent, his fight will play for an episode and than it will play behind the scenes to make an excuse that yeah, sure, Ikki fights, we just won't see how he curbstomps the unlucky guy opposing him. The motive with rescuing Shun was fine in the original because the bad guys actualle posed a threat. Now seeing people like Thebe or Harimede who are all talk and occasional Chrono Delayed to make them faux-dangerous I really wonder is it wise to have Ikki star in Omega at any point.
As for the Phoenix' supposed "death": knowing him he probably wanders the world as he sees fit, but for the sake of suspense, they dumbed Shun's down to not being sure about his whereabouts.
Oct 8, 7:42 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Kaengel
This cloth... my eyes. They hurt.
@Kaengel

It sure was ugly

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 63 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 6, 2013

15 by Vindicater »»
Oct 12, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 62 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 22, 2013

21 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 61 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 8, 2013

21 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 10:13 PM

» Is KIKI retarded ?

Tsutomo - Apr 11, 2013

9 by sekai- »»
Sep 15, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.