Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2012 5:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bitchslap!

That beast also kinda looked ugly tbh and I think Anita needs to calm her ass down. Anyways, nice episode. That fight @ Romania was pleasant to watch especially when that guy dropped into the ocean. Well, the business is over now. That sniper also got owned :3
Feb 7, 2013 7:01 PM

Dec 2009
Maggie is a female? I wouldn't have guessed until this episode.
Such junk...
May 3, 2013 12:01 PM

Sep 2012
It was already said several times though.
May 27, 2014 9:15 AM

May 2012
Another quite interesting episode, dracula or at least someone that looks like it for a concept it wasn't bad and well looking forward to see what's next!
Oct 31, 2014 9:04 PM
Sep 2011
"Resonance Zero- a book." heh

BTW, there was a fire at the British Library four years ago. Yomiko went missing four years ago. Notice something? (BTW, wonder what information Nenene got about Yomiko)
Aug 8, 2017 1:55 PM

Jun 2016
Didn't like this episode, think it lost nearly all the charm of the last 4. I said when I first posted that I'd wish it would stay as a slice of life and this is why. Cheesy and melodramatic out of nowhere. The cheese in the first episode was done alright, but I wasn't a fan here. Plus this is the first time we've like ever seen such strong emotions in this show. I found this really ridiculous. Even the character designs that aren't a part of the slice of life side of the show are really ugly and unfitting, like those vampire guys and sunglasses bro. Really hoping that it stays in the territory it's been in so far, or that it at least keeps it's charms (good character design, animation, charming writing and a relaxed atmosphere) if it continues to go this road.

I thought the new uniforms were weirdly sexualized because of how the anime has been thus far(with those butt shots) and the way the characters were animated, apart from the very first segment where Anita slid across the bench, where incredible stale. The character writing was no longer human, nor was it charming, it felt like I was watching a parody where everyone screamed all the time. Almost everything I like about the episodes before this were gone in this one.
Jun 17, 2020 9:12 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure if there's anything to this, but in the early part of the episode where they're driving through the countryside in a yellow car and they arrive at the very Cagliostro-esque castle I thought maybe this episode was going to be like a Lupin III homage, but there wasn't really much outside of the visuals that supports this. Still it was a very Cagliostro castle... I can't shake the feeling that was intentional.
Aug 27, 2020 7:50 PM

Jun 2010
Suddenly sending the sisters from Tokyo to Romania when they're supposed to be Nenene's bodyguards is pretty weird. It's like this episode was a pilot which had the final scene back in Tokyo added so it could be used as an episode in the series.
Apr 12, 2021 10:49 AM

Jun 2014
This guy was difficult to figure out, but they defeated him, and got the book, but at the cost of Maggie's hearing. Will she ever hear again?

Jun 21, 2022 11:58 PM

Jan 2020
Anita lashing out at her sisters is a bit odd. I suppose she has always been kind of a brat, but she's showing a much more angsty side of herself this episode. It doesn't seem like anything has happened to make her like that either. So it just comes off as a bit random.

Oh, okay. They are acknowledging that something within the castle is having an effect on their emotions. Webber has the "Suicide Symphony," a callback to the OVA. I wonder if the OVA and this are directly connected? Or if the OVA was simply a means of generating buzz and then this is more of a retelling/reimagining.

Interestingly enough the direction from which you hear Webber's voice seems to change. I'm not sure if it's relation to the characters facing him, or some other reason. But, sometimes his voice comes from the left speaker, sometimes from the right, and sometimes it's balanced. It's a nice little touch they gave it considering he manipulates sound.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 8, 2023 1:06 AM

Aug 2020
The professor villain was cool and I'm glad his little arc wasn't drawn out more than it had to be. He reminds me a lot of the Count from Gankutsuo.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.