Forum Settings
Forums
Nodame Cantabile
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2008 1:36 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
omg, Nodame's concert next chapter. I can't wait. And lol at Stresemann's pose in the promo picture. Very much like him.
Sep 15, 2008 2:20 PM

May 2007
Chiaki got dissed. Haha.

Anyway, I would look forward to the actual concert, but there's no music. :( But definitely looking forward to all of the reactions. Should be good.
Sep 15, 2008 3:33 PM

Jan 2008
WHAAAAA!!! I hope next chapter doesn't take to long to come out. I am absolutely dying to see what happens!

Sep 16, 2008 9:16 AM

May 2007
Ah! Such a clifhanger! Can't wait for the concert and Chiaki's reaction, fufu.

Sep 17, 2008 11:30 AM

May 2008
yeah, just as everybody else said, I can't wait for the concert!
I really hope she does well and shows that Chiaki! (-_-^)
I really feel that Chiaki should show Nodame that she is loved...and they should've done the concert together, hmmmmm.
Sep 18, 2008 6:20 AM
Sep 2007
Wow, he hopped on the plane without a second thought!

I hope Nodame would give a great impression to the audience. I was actually getting nervous for her performance.

I hope I can see this in the second season...ahh...i wonder until which chapter they would show. I'd love hear the music of Nodame's first concerto.

Sep 18, 2008 12:05 PM

Jun 2007
Stresemann's promo picture LOL!!

Yes!! Nodame show them how cool you are aaah cant wait ~so excited~
Sep 19, 2008 7:28 AM

Jan 2008
what a cliffhanger >_< and unfortunately guys, I read this in the nodame cantabile community

Sad news is that Ninomiya sensei had left for her maternity leave and there will be no Nodame in Kiss magazine this September and maybe a long hiatus until next year.

so we all have to wait for the continuation of the chapter for quite awhile..*cries*

Oct 8, 2008 11:12 AM
Jul 2007
WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER

WORST

GODDAMNIT NINOMIYASENSEI YOU CANT HAVE A BABY NOW. WTF. GYAHHHH

Also Stresemanns concert picture is awesome.
Oct 25, 2008 11:57 AM

Sep 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Is this true?? How can it be!! I just caught up with the manga and this happens... at the worst possible time! I guess the earliest we can hope for a new release is next year huh??
I have to admit I was really scared when Chiaki was practicing and performing with Rui that he had feelings for her, maybe he had a small crush, what do you think? But in the end he will always go back to Nodame... she is his angel. My fave chapters were the ones where they were alone in her apartment, just practicing together... you could really see then how much closer they've become. Yet he is still very insecure about commitment (as are most men :P) but he really panicked when he couldn't find her and took the next plane to London without a second thought.. such big actions from Chiaki.. that's why I can't wait to see where this leads...wahhh~ :(
Nov 2, 2008 1:04 PM

Nov 2007
She's having a baby?!

*already suffering Nodame withdrawal*

*goes to reread entire series for sixth time...*

Nov 14, 2008 3:31 PM

May 2007
carmabeLLe said:
what a cliffhanger >_< and unfortunately guys, I read this in the nodame cantabile community

Sad news is that Ninomiya sensei had left for her maternity leave and there will be no Nodame in Kiss magazine this September and maybe a long hiatus until next year.

so we all have to wait for the continuation of the chapter for quite awhile..*cries*

Really? Wow, no wonder we haven't seen an update recently. Well, I hope everything goes well for Ninomiya-sensei and she can return to Nodame as soon as possible. :)
Dec 9, 2008 9:26 AM

Dec 2008
anybody knows anything about 127 release date? I think she had her baby in November.
Jan 15, 2009 9:38 AM
Jan 2009
I wonder when it will be updated next. I love nadome Cantabile. It was a really enjoyable anime. Of course if you hate classical music you probrably won't like it. :3

I think you can have up to 6 months maternity leave- of course that may be different in Japan.

I hope we get to see Ninomiya-sensei's art again soon ^_^
Jan 23, 2009 1:05 AM

Jul 2008
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-01-21/nodame-nimoniya-says-she-has-carpal-tunnel-syndrome

"Manga artist Tomoko Ninomiya reported on her personal blog on Tuesday that she has carpal tunnel syndrome, and thus has continued to put her Nodame Cantabile series on hold. She said that her hand would get numb when she tried to write words a month after she gave birth to a boy on October 24. The symptoms gradually spread to both arms to the point that there was swelling and eventually pain, especially in the morning when she woke up. She went to a doctor who confirmed the diagnosis."

Looks like we will be left hanging for some time.

BEGINNER
Jan 25, 2009 2:34 AM
Jan 2009
Oh no! i hope she pulls through! That's terrible. What a a dreadful ilness for a artist to have.

God forbid something happen to her, what would happen to Nodame Cantabile? Hope you get better Tomoko Ninomiya- sensei!

What do you think will happen in chapter 127?
Mar 10, 2009 6:18 PM
Mar 2009
Oh my GOSH! You guys! Nodame Cantabile 127 is out!!!!! The concert part only though but its out!!!!!
I read it and I just died!!!! But then it didnt even reach he part when Chiaki and Nodame finally get to talk...it's just the concert!!!! READ IT!!!! It's awesome!!! I just wish there was a sound......
T0T READ IT!

Here's the link:
http://mangahelpers.com/m/nodame-cantabile/chapters/127/

Im dying!
Feb 11, 2010 12:44 PM

Feb 2009
Nodame first concert I am so nervous I wish that everything will go well. Its been awhile since I've read it now that the new season out I want to finish the manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 21 Discussion

loghneckbeard - Apr 20, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 10, 2023 2:53 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 11 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 10 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 7 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 12, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 2 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 10, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 7, 2023 1:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.