Forum Settings
Forums
New
Q-ta or Haruka?
Aug 5, 2008 6:38 PM

Jun 2008
Well for me I would choose Haruka I just love those guys who give the impression or act like that their mean/cold but they're actually really warm and nice. ^^ I want Yura to end up with him not Q-ta sure he's nice and sweet but meh Haruka all the way!! What are your guys' opinion?
HEY!
Aug 6, 2008 4:25 AM

Jun 2007
I like Q-ta and all but he probably could be nice to Yura because she's the daughter of that singer. Haruka looks bad ass. XD No I just think there's a mystery to him. :3
Aug 20, 2008 4:34 PM

Jul 2008
>_< I want Haruka !
With Q-ta it's so...so...annoying and "pink romantic" ...berk !
With Haruka it's most beutiful and amazing
Sep 4, 2008 6:21 PM

Jan 2008
y'know, i usually fall for the bad boys so i find it surprising cheering for q-ta xD! but who knows... that one guy at the beginning did screw my view on this all. *laughs lightly*
Dec 23, 2008 2:38 PM

Dec 2007
Haruka, because he didn't fall for her for her familly but for what she is really.
:)
Jan 21, 2009 8:25 AM

Jul 2008
Haruka. I don't like Q-Ta for some reason, he just seems fake.

...And I love his hair <3
Jan 25, 2009 2:02 PM

May 2008
Q-ta!!!!!!!!♥
I don't wanna be like cinderella...sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar waiting for somebody to come and set me free...♥♥♥♥♥
Jan 26, 2009 7:15 PM

Jun 2008
AoiMemori said:
y'know, i usually fall for the bad boys so i find it surprising cheering for q-ta xD! but who knows... that one guy at the beginning did screw my view on this all. *laughs lightly*

Lol that really is weird then. o.o
xxxAmi-samaxxx said:
Q-ta!!!!!!!!♥

How come Ami? :P
HEY!
Feb 5, 2009 7:46 PM

Aug 2007
Excuse me but it's not Q-ta. His real name is Minamitani

Mar 11, 2009 7:35 AM

Apr 2008
I prefer Haruka, is more hot and inocent (?) XD
Mar 11, 2009 3:44 PM

Jul 2007
Haruka Haruka~~ He's more hawt. And I find him also cute like a puppy, teehee~ <3 And the hair..mhmm...~
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Mar 11, 2009 8:45 PM

Aug 2007
I like Haruka because hes hot and reminds me of Akanishi Jin xDD
Mar 24, 2009 1:31 PM
Nov 2008
Haruka, of course. He is sooo sweeet xD And that kiss on forehead was... pretty funny xDD
Mar 25, 2009 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
Embah said:
Haruka. I don't like Q-Ta for some reason, he just seems fake.

...And I love his hair <3

Exactly what I was thinking
Apr 1, 2009 3:36 PM

Dec 2008
I like Haruka waay more, not only because he fell for the real yura, but because he also likes the ambitious and concentrated side of her, while Q-ta said she likes the normal and shy yura, and he would like to protect her. I certainly prefer a guy who appreciates a girl 'strong' side...
Nov 9, 2009 2:31 AM

Jun 2008
i'm already at chapter 21 and i still can't decide.. they're so evenly matched.. but i picked haruka since he's so cute when he blushes and stuff.. plus... at the end of chapter 21, q-ta says something weird (hmm.. haha)
which pushes me more to pick haruka.. :D hahaha..
veargNov 9, 2009 2:37 AM
Jan 21, 2010 6:24 PM

Aug 2009
otakumuch said:

OMGSH i totally thought the same thing!!! especially the behind the concert scene where he's wearing that black long sleeve shirt with a white scarf-like thing XD

i really like Q-ta since hes so cute (imo) but for some reason, i just cant seem to think that his feelings for her are genuine you know? maybe
so that might be the reason... but after ch.21 i feel like his feelings might actually be real..BUT still cant trust him haha ^^;;;
Jan 24, 2010 3:46 PM
Sep 2008
it's the first time that i like both the main guys and i can't decide who i want to be with the main girl , I really couldn't decide between the two of them at first they are so cute around yura.

but as i read the latest chapters *had just finished 21*, i'm really going all the way and rooting for Q-ta!

but i get the feeling that she would end up with haruka it's always the mean/cold guys that end up with the heroin >_<
Jan 31, 2010 11:59 PM

Oct 2007
actually i just started reading this manga i'm on chapter 4, n i actually want Yura to be with Keiichi the Manager :/ the two brothers don't deserve Yura >_<
Jun 20, 2010 7:58 AM

Jan 2010
i hate q-ta does my freakin head in
i love haruka 8D hes such a tsundere its so cuteee!! tehe
Jun 20, 2010 7:59 AM

Jan 2010
i hate q-ta does my freakin head in
i love haruka 8D hes such a tsundere its so cuteee!! tehe
Jun 27, 2010 10:51 PM

Jan 2008
I want Yura to end up with Q-ta. I just hope she won't end up with her manager. Now that would be creepy.
Aug 21, 2010 2:43 AM

Dec 2008
i want Mizorogi san to be with Yura ;__; i mean, he actually cares about her, and he is much older then her, i adore this kind of relationship >33 he always worried about her, and this is really cute, and the way he treats her, i just love it ^_^

Nov 25, 2011 12:22 PM
Jul 2011
aiwanani said:
otakumuch said:

OMGSH i totally thought the same thing!!! especially the behind the concert scene where he's wearing that black long sleeve shirt with a white scarf-like thing XD

i really like Q-ta since hes so cute (imo) but for some reason, i just cant seem to think that his feelings for her are genuine you know? maybe
so that might be the reason... but after ch.21 i feel like his feelings might actually be real..BUT still cant trust him haha ^^;;;

I read Honey Hunt then Hot Gimmick then I read Honey Hunt over again and I thought the exact same thing about the similarities between characters, they seem alike. And even though Q-ta seems like a good person I think that he really isn't.
I'm for Haruka all the way^^! =D
That awkward moment when you're watching yaoi then all of a sudden someone walks in...
Mar 23, 2012 6:16 AM

Mar 2010
Q-ta is SUCH a tosser! he wanted her to quit acting only so he can have her all to himself. Selfish much!
While Haruka was one to say he liked seeing her act. He fell in love with her for her, unlike Q-ta, who only did because of her famous dad.
EmmyDilemmyAug 13, 2012 5:40 AM
Mar 26, 2012 11:36 PM

Apr 2011
I also am torn between Haruka and Q-ta
Haruka is very tough on the outside, but very caring about Yura.
and then Q-ta is sweet on the outside, but selfish on the inside.
the brothers have their flaws, and I think that's why I like them so much.

although I think I am leaning towards Haruka because his love for Yura just seems more true and permanent.

I still feel like Q-ta sees winning Yura's love as a game.
Mar 3, 2013 6:50 PM
Dec 2012
I just finished reading chapter 22 and at first, I really like Q-ta !!!
But now, he is getting in my nerves!!! I'm rooting for Haruka all the way now!!!!
They need to show him more than Q-ta!!!!!!
Sep 29, 2013 9:59 PM
Apr 2013
HARUKA all the way cuz he's a cute tsundere who seems like he actually likes Yura for who she is.
Qta seems a bit yandere and seems fake.....also sometimes he's a jerk like when he chose to go see her dad instead of going on a date with yura.....
Jan 22, 2014 12:57 AM

Jul 2013
HeySayJesKuh said:
actually i just started reading this manga i'm on chapter 4, n i actually want Yura to be with Keiichi the Manager :/ the two brothers don't deserve Yura >_<
AshtrayHeart said:
i want Mizorogi san to be with Yura ;__; i mean, he actually cares about her, and he is much older then her, i adore this kind of relationship >33 he always worried about her, and this is really cute, and the way he treats her, i just love it ^_^
YES ANOTHER YURA X SHACHOU SHIPPER! I ship them so much! The brothers are adorable in their own way but that manager <3333

FYI, people need to stop bashing on Q-ta. His comment at the end of chapter 21 isn't meant to be yandere or a over-possessive boyfriend whatever. That was just wishful thinking and being a little selfish. He just wants to be with her all the time and has yet to understand that she is developing a big passion for acting. At least he has the decency to keep those thoughts to himself and not say it or act on it to hurt her. It is so ridiculous that people have a hard time that some people act so nice simply because it is just how their character is. If Q-ta turns out to be evil or has some evil scheme going on, I would be seriously disappointed because that is just too cliche.
tiffanyhngJan 22, 2014 1:05 AM
Aug 15, 2022 4:35 PM
Jul 2020
tiffanyhng said:
HeySayJesKuh said:
AshtrayHeart said:
YES ANOTHER YURA X SHACHOU SHIPPER! I ship them so much! The brothers are adorable in their own way but that manager <3333

FYI, people need to stop bashing on Q-ta. His comment at the end of chapter 21 isn't meant to be yandere or a over-possessive boyfriend whatever. That was just wishful thinking and being a little selfish. He just wants to be with her all the time and has yet to understand that she is developing a big passion for acting. At least he has the decency to keep those thoughts to himself and not say it or act on it to hurt her. It is so ridiculous that people have a hard time that some people act so nice simply because it is just how their character is. If Q-ta turns out to be evil or has some evil scheme going on, I would be seriously disappointed because that is just too cliche.

Yeah, honestly I don’t understand all the Q-Ta hate either. I wonder if the manga-ka wanted people to be fooled that he’s this deceiving dude when he’s really not. If he was completely dishonest and using Yura, it really would be cliche for this series. I agree with @tiffanyhng though, I think Q-Ta is being depicted as a selfish boyfriend and honestly this character trait is totally justified. I believe his feelings are real. Yura and Q-Ta are two, young people who are infatuated with each other and are clearly not thinking rationally about the world around them, and they probably would be dealing with the consequences if this series was still ongoing.

I’m pretty frustrated that Keiichi started to feel jealously towards Q-Ta even though he’s a 31 year old man, developing feelings for a 17 year old girl. Ever since Nanase put into Keiichi’s head that he is jealous of Q-Ta, suddenly there’s a random shift where Keiichi’s feelings just HAVE to be romantic. So, this direction alone is really disappointing. Their whole relationship was strictly work related since Keiichi is trying to shape Yura to become a well known actress, having the goal to defeat her famous mother. There is absolutely no need for them to be romantically involved with each other.

At the end of the day, I can’t help but ship Haruka x Yura because his feelings are genuine and wants what’s best for Yura and her future. They also ‘somewhat’ have better chemistry (even though most of the characters are pretty bland). If this series was still ongoing, there would definitely be beef between Haruka and Q-Ta, fighting over Yura.
azenobioAug 28, 2022 9:51 AM
Feb 8, 2023 9:24 AM
Dec 2021
Haruka all the way!!!!
I liked Q-Ta at first, but after reading a lot of chapters, you can see his dark side, and I don't like his possessiveness towards her... He doesn't care about her happiness and what she wants, he only thinks about him in the end and I don't like how she begins to be a submissive girlfriend, she doesn't respect herself, he brings out her worst self in the end...

Haruka on the contrary is an idiot at first, but after he falls in love with her, he respects her passion and wants to protect her from his brother, he wants her happiness first. And, above all, he accepts her success and encourages her even more!

I'm really frustrated that this manga isn't finished.

More topics from this board

» Why is this series called Honey Hunt?

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 5:02 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 30 Discussion

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 4:55 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 17 Discussion

adamantine - Apr 11, 2009

8 by azenobio »»
Aug 14, 2022 5:51 AM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 16 Discussion

AoiMemori - Mar 24, 2009

7 by azenobio »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:16 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 12 Discussion

AoiMemori - Feb 10, 2009

10 by azenobio »»
Aug 13, 2022 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.