Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 13, 2012 6:50 AM

Dec 2011
Sawa...

To be honest she was always the one I cared about the least of the five (and still is), but still... While it looks like she will be physically okay, I hope she is able to recover mentally.

Wonder what was up with that person meeting the headmaster. And what the Deputy Headmistress was going to say about the club.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 13, 2012 7:09 AM

Feb 2009
Wanted to add on a bit to my last post since I was tired when I posted it.

This episode was a bit of a step down from Wakana's arc, but I guess it is sort of hard to top that. Something about the drama didn't sit well with me.

I like the girls of this series, however as a girl myself I actually find myself relating to and sympathizing with Wien the most. His loneliness and lack of a place within the group has been kind of depressing, and seeing him acknowledge that in this episode as well as hint to being an orphan or something of the like makes me just want the absolute best for the guy.
Aug 13, 2012 7:42 AM

Jul 2010
andreyue said:
By the looks of
kiryuuu said:
DesJo said:
I wonder if Wien will ever get more airtime than he already has. Too under developed.

I really want a Wien centered episode, he's my most favored character on the show which is quite surprising for the little airtime he's had.

Judging by Wakana arc and now a seemingly Sawa arc, it's seems this anime will revolve around smaller arcs dealing with each of the MCs problems while the main story progresses.

Konatsu, Tanaka and Wien to go then.

But wasn't the first arc kind of a Konatsu arc?

I view the episodes so far like this:
Episode 1: Intro to characters and Konatsu arc.
Episode 2: Konatsu arc resolution first hints of Wakana arc.
Episode 3: Intro to Taichi Badminton Arc and Wakana arc and new club formation arc.
Episode 4: New club formation resolution and development of Wakana arc.
Episode 5: Resolution, at least initially, of Taichi Badminton arc, Wakana arc acceleration, introduction of Sawa/Taichi romantic interest, and first hints of Sawa arc.
Episode 6: Wakana arc resolution and intro to Sawa arc.
Episode 7: Sawa arc acceleration, Wakana's song arc introduction, Principle drama arc introduction, Girls troll Wien mini-arc introduction, and Konatsu vs. Vice Witch II introduction.

There are also several hints at a future Wien arc that has to do with the "Yang" person that he writes letters to, but I haven't really figured out when or if poor Wien will get his day in the sun. (Which probably equates to being totally depressed, so perhaps it would be better if he didn't! LOL!)

I was also really glad when one of the girls mentioned that Taichi has an athletic scholarship! (Of course, he still has to pass the tests to get into the college. Don't know if that will be an arc.) I assumed that 8th in the nation as a senior would be enough to get him a free ride somewhere, but it is really neat that the writers went to the trouble of adding in that one conversation confirming it!

I am really impressed with the attention to detail in the writing of this show!
Raphow said:
wien has some grammar issues while writing the letter,
out of curiosity i stopped the video when the letter was shown and he wrote it in german
with some minor mistakes which a native speaker would never make...can't blame the japanese for that, i know they tried their best x)

Thanks for the info!

Well, that would be appropriate, since Wien is not a native speaker of German. Yes, he lived in Austria for 12 years, but his first 5 years or so were in Japan. One would think that he would have had to learn German when he moved there, since he already would have been a native Japanese speaker. This means he really has no native language at this point, as he used German for most of his life and doesn't have a firm grasp on his native language any more. My wife's cousin adopted a child from Kazakhstan when he was 5 years-old. He is about 13 now and you can still tell that he isn't a native English speaker, but he doesn't really remember Russian that well either from what I can tell.
zensunniAug 13, 2012 7:45 AM
Aug 13, 2012 7:46 AM
Aug 2011
Episode 1-5 Konatsu>Sawa
Episode 6+ Konatsu=Sawa

Combo assault on Takana FTW
Sawa Strip Show

Ending T_T

5/5
Aug 13, 2012 7:46 AM

Feb 2012
Evil, evil creators..
Aug 13, 2012 8:16 AM

Apr 2008
tall people just tend to be heavier naturally and i guess there's a really strict limit on the weight for jockeys. horses can't run fast with heavy jockeys D:

i wonder how are they going to end this arc. will sawa give up being a jockey to pursue music? will her injuries be serious enough to make her father ban her from horse riding? or will she lose enough weight to be accepted for a trial?
Aug 13, 2012 8:28 AM

Apr 2010
Malnutrition and sports is a very dangerous combination hope Sawa is alright.
Seems there all pretty busy with there future careers but Wakana and Wien still haven't found something they like yet judging from the looks of it.
I can understand Sawa's parent's concerns but even if Sawa's sport career where to fail she can always switch career to something else as long as she is under 30 it should not be a problem.
Tho i don't think working for the government is a good idea but that's looking from a European point of view.

That choir club president was a bitch not just acting that way towards Konatsu but her friends as well and then the way she ordered Tanaka to get out of the way.
I was surprised he even listened i would have expected some sort of comment whether she couldn't ask things normally.
Aug 13, 2012 8:34 AM

Jul 2012
BTW, no one mention the sudden appearance of Chairman. I wonder what's his plan here, and that he said he has a "plan". It seems like his plan requires the principal to be the principal of the school as well.

I smell something fishy here, when he said he '[had] removed some of the roadblock along the way" ...

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 13, 2012 8:40 AM

Jun 2009
Ow hell, that fall at the end didn't really look all that dangerous, but horse was already galloping so that'd normally be something to worry about. Preview shows Sawa being allright though so i'm cool.
Her dad is quite an ass about the matter, even if it's a hard way. Sawa is pretty admirable doing whatever she can to achieve her dream, but it seems everyone will have to straighten her up with that emo attitute she's started showing now.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 13, 2012 8:41 AM

Apr 2010
Kinda makes me wonder why Sawas' dad is so against the idea of her riding professionally. Plus, I really hope she gets her shit straighten out, because Wakana isn't bitchy anymore, but I don't need you to go all emo now! I guess you already forgotten what Wakana told last epiosde?

Also looks like Wiens time in Japan isn't all fun and games like I thought. Maybe some character development is in store for him after Sawa? I sure hope so...
Aug 13, 2012 8:44 AM
Aug 2012
Quite an interesting ep where all is focused on Sawa-chan and the festival~~ :3
When Sawa fell i was like~~~ uuuuu that's gotta hurt bad!!!~~~
Also Wakana choosing a neko cafe was so like her~~ :3
Aug 13, 2012 8:51 AM

Sep 2010
Good episode.... Sawa arc seems to be pretty good....

3.5/5
Aug 13, 2012 9:32 AM
Jan 2011
Jmac said:
Kinda makes me wonder why Sawas' dad is so against the idea of her riding professionally.

Riding professionally is for gamble. It's really harsh world of wining and losing not to mention shady things. And an accident can make you not able to ride anymore + permanent injury.
Aug 13, 2012 10:28 AM

May 2011
If Sawa had to do this to convince her father, I wonder how it would have played out. Why did her mom have to walk in?
Aug 13, 2012 11:23 AM
Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Girls troll Wien mini-arc introduction.
LOL!? ... I guess it could be enough material for a small special: "The tale of Wien and the great white rhino"

... I hope he doesn't take it hard when he finds out there's no rhino...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 13, 2012 11:31 AM

Jul 2010
I like the squabble between the boys and girls, hehe. Tanaka never stood a chance.

Poor Sawa. Her father doesn't want her to ride professionally and now she's feeling down and stops eating. Konatsu is very wrong about the love sickness of course. I think Sawa is trying to get into tryouts or something. What a cliffhanger too!

Aug 13, 2012 11:57 AM
Jul 2012
The Illusive Man are about to take over the School....this is when 5 Tari-tari Rangers will stood a chance to take their School back in the long next episode.

Including with Colonel Sanders (son) and That hars Music Teacher (Friend of Sakai's Mom)

LOL

I hope in the next opening Sawa still sing for the ending.

And pretty unexpected that sawa will strip her clothes in front of her father.

I always like Sawa since beginning ....I hope she didin't end Badly

And i really wanna slap that 3 new Girl to strip down their stupid cockiness

Damn really I have never worry, happy, cry and Rage at the same times seeing the Anime and this is the second time from PA Works, the first one is hanasaku.

Really rare seeing this kind of anime, well at last for me

the other second close is Accel World.

Well after Sawa Arc i hope Konatsu are the last, because she is the Leader of all cast so for next i prefer Wien/Vienna or Taichi first
b4hn5chAug 13, 2012 12:08 PM
Aug 13, 2012 12:07 PM

May 2008
So halfway in it's still only about the 3 girls facing their problems after forming some random choir club with 2 male sidekicks to meet the 5-member requirement for the club? XD

Oh and, the nickname "Wien" still sounds utterly ridiculous.
Aug 13, 2012 12:24 PM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:
Shut up, Tanaka.
Baka!
Insensitive
Jackass
Jackass
Stupid
Jackass

GG, Tanaka. You never stood a chance. Never.

This part was great - as was Wien imagining what the white rhino festival might look like.

Also, Sawa falling off the horse was a good bit of drama at the end - normally I think these types of sudden accidents in anime are contrived but this one worked well because of the build up towards it. I guess Sawa needs to reach a compromise with her parents on the jockey issue and realize that trying to rush her dream is simply counterproductive.
Aug 13, 2012 12:39 PM

Dec 2011
Ah so they're the playing "sports future occupation leads to parent disagrees" drama card huh~

And I agree, It's kind of unsettling seeing Sawa like this from her usual happy go lucky teasing-Konatsu personality, I mean I'm still trying to get use to Wakana suddenly changing and opening up abit o.o

I'm pretty curious about whats happening between the Chairman and principal. It looks like the principal is in somewhat of a tight situation with him. Also it might be Wien's arc next as his problems seem to be beginning to take shape in this ep as well~
Aug 13, 2012 12:48 PM

Jul 2012
Asakurabaka said:
Ah so they're the playing "sports future occupation leads to parent disagrees" drama card huh~
plus "I am too overweight to ride a horse" card.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 13, 2012 1:58 PM

Nov 2009
Aug 13, 2012 2:46 PM

Jan 2012
Yeah some good laughs in this. Sawa' mum is too hot for her dad though.
Aug 13, 2012 3:29 PM

May 2010
Sawa..... ouch, one problem solve and another arises, stress.

on the other hand Wakana happy again yess win.
Aug 13, 2012 3:40 PM

Nov 2011
Taking off your shirt is a great way to rewa-

...to rebel against your father. Right.

I felt Wakana's change was a bit sudden. And was there something hinting that Sawa was trying to lose weight for horseback riding? I'd think the natural assumption would be that she was neglecting her health under stress.

Edit: nevermind.
MissileSoupAug 14, 2012 12:15 AM
Aug 13, 2012 3:55 PM

Feb 2011
A little bit of Swa fanservice ? Yummy <3 But sucks what happened at the end .
Aug 13, 2012 3:57 PM

Jul 2012
Stark700 said:
Shut up, Tanaka.
Baka!
Insensitive
Jackass
Jackass
Stupid
Jackass

GG, Tanaka. You never stood a chance. Never.

LOL This!

Anyways, good episode. I like the ending. I always skipped the endings until this episode.
I gotta commend the seiyuus. They sing well.

Am I the only one to think that she was dieting because of requirements for the horse school thing? Idk. Maybe there was a specific weight maximum or something.
Aug 13, 2012 4:58 PM

Jul 2012
meepsheep said:
Am I the only one to think that she was dieting because of requirements for the horse school thing? Idk. Maybe there was a specific weight maximum or something.
Nope, I think so, and seems like that's the case. (See the awesome info from zensunni at #35)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 13, 2012 5:52 PM

Jan 2012
Sawa's father has the right idea. Still. Nice to see fanservice.

But it seems as though the club of random things is in harmony, which is always a good thing.

As for the ending, I have no idea how black-haired guy (I'm awful at remembering names) kept doing that with a shuttlecock. It's all but impossible from what I've tried.
Aug 13, 2012 10:23 PM

Jul 2012
God, anorexia and bulimia are both horrible, horrible things. Poor Sawa-chan, to be pushed that far must mean she's really determined for this. And her struggling to stand up. Being unable to talk with her friends about this. And of course, that fall at the end. She's really shouldering more then she can handle and I can't wait to see how her arc plays our next episode.

5/5. Sawa is such a brave girl.
Aug 14, 2012 12:54 AM

Jul 2012
All right, I'm not a fan of slice of life too much. It's not my favorite and is generally pretty boring. If I wanted to watch a bunch of kids sitting around...living then I'd just go outside.
having said that, I would be more then happy to watch these characters do there thang and enjoyed the first 10 minutes without the second half.
A lot of great humor(mostly supplied by Wein). Wakana working with the group was great I loved her actually being bearable and she was lots of fun teaching everyone to sing and be part of the group.

Wein is the best, Love that kid. When he gets left behind at school as everyone else has "plans" after school(Exams, Horseback riding, etc.) I felt so bad for him. You could see the loneliness in his eyes as everyone else had plans for the future, or when he was writing to his pen pal. Poor kid AND he's always the Butt monkey.

First half was great, loved it. But then only ten minutes of happiness and Instead of a broody Wakana we get a bulimic Sawa. The whole time I was so happy Wakana was finally hanging out with everyone and talking and I was looking forward to her and Sawa being cute together but no Sawa has to get all pissy about her Horse Archery. Why exactly does she decide not eating is the best way to prepare for this? I understand being nervous and not hungry but I'm assuming the not eating happens over a few days and I just feel like this is a complete opposite of what Sawa has been this entire time. People can have their ups and downs but this is just so out of place for her. oh and I hope she's okay....stupid girl.

Aside from Sawa being stupid, The other two girls picked up her slack this week. Konatsu was pretty adorable especially with her Engrish "Fall in love." If Sawa had been into it, the Musical would have been a nice moment with all three girls(the first besides the fun chemistry in the first few minutes) and I'd have loved them going to lunch but whatever hopefully this is just a quick phase and she gets better in an episode or two. I don like her this way.

Anyway Wakana has finally joined everyone in the Ending credits. Yay!! ^^

An okay episode. Not the best but I'm still looking forward to more.
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Aug 14, 2012 4:43 AM

May 2008
Looks like Sawa's father's worries came true in the end oh well . Emotional period for Sawa ...

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 14, 2012 4:51 AM

May 2008
I had a feeling something would happen in the end :/

anyway i dont know how many times im going to repeat myself but this needs more wien, theres something about him that I really want to know more of.
Very likeable character shame the others are not so close to him.
Aug 14, 2012 5:13 AM

Sep 2009
I feel kinda bad for Wien. No one seems to really hang out with him.
Aug 14, 2012 9:36 AM

Jul 2010
Onyxthegreat said:
I like the squabble between the boys and girls, hehe. Tanaka never stood a chance.

Poor Sawa. Her father doesn't want her to ride professionally and now she's feeling down and stops eating. Konatsu is very wrong about the love sickness of course. I think Sawa is trying to get into tryouts or something. What a cliffhanger too!

Crawken said:
All right, I'm not a fan of slice of life too much. It's not my favorite and is generally pretty boring. If I wanted to watch a bunch of kids sitting around...living then I'd just go outside.
having said that, I would be more then happy to watch these characters do there thang and enjoyed the first 10 minutes without the second half.
A lot of great humor(mostly supplied by Wein). Wakana working with the group was great I loved her actually being bearable and she was lots of fun teaching everyone to sing and be part of the group.

Wein is the best, Love that kid. When he gets left behind at school as everyone else has "plans" after school(Exams, Horseback riding, etc.) I felt so bad for him. You could see the loneliness in his eyes as everyone else had plans for the future, or when he was writing to his pen pal. Poor kid AND he's always the Butt monkey.

First half was great, loved it. But then only ten minutes of happiness and Instead of a broody Wakana we get a bulimic Sawa. The whole time I was so happy Wakana was finally hanging out with everyone and talking and I was looking forward to her and Sawa being cute together but no Sawa has to get all pissy about her Horse Archery. Why exactly does she decide not eating is the best way to prepare for this? I understand being nervous and not hungry but I'm assuming the not eating happens over a few days and I just feel like this is a complete opposite of what Sawa has been this entire time. People can have their ups and downs but this is just so out of place for her. oh and I hope she's okay....stupid girl.

Aside from Sawa being stupid, The other two girls picked up her slack this week. Konatsu was pretty adorable especially with her Engrish "Fall in love." If Sawa had been into it, the Musical would have been a nice moment with all three girls(the first besides the fun chemistry in the first few minutes) and I'd have loved them going to lunch but whatever hopefully this is just a quick phase and she gets better in an episode or two. I don like her this way.

Anyway Wakana has finally joined everyone in the Ending credits. Yay!! ^^

An okay episode. Not the best but I'm still looking forward to more.

I realize it is an awful bother to read every page of these threads, but it is also annoying to have to retype stuff, so I will refer the two of you to my earlier post #35 in which I explain why Sawa is trying to loose weight and how it has nothing to do with Horse Archery (or "feeling down" for that matter) and everything to do with her desire to be a jockey and race horses!

(in a nutshell, she is about 11 lb too heavy to even qualify for jockey apprenticeship programs, according to her MAL profile.)

Asakurabaka said:

Is that something that is a really common trope? I can't say that I recall any anime that I have seen where one of the main characters wanted to become a professional at a sport and the parents disagreeing with their decision was a source of drama in the show... If there are, I wouldn't mind seeing them. It makes for some interesting drama, since the parents are usually right in those cases. (The chances of anyone making it as a professional athlete are extremely slim...) The parents disagreeing with the student's plans, or lack there of, for life are extremely common, as are the unfilled career planning surveys, like Wakana had...
Aug 14, 2012 12:20 PM

Nov 2009
Sawa's father is right. Be a realist, girl.
Aug 14, 2012 2:43 PM

May 2011
bakuramariks said:
Sawa's father is right. Be a realist, girl.

One can dream.

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Aug 14, 2012 4:47 PM

Jan 2012
I expected her to be distracted, but not to the point where she would completely fail and hit her head.
I also noticed that the main character has joined the rest of the group on the fountain.
Aug 14, 2012 5:15 PM

Dec 2007
Yes Taichi. Girls are indeed scary. xD
Aug 14, 2012 6:14 PM
Feb 2012
white rino

lolz

did anybody noticed that not only Tari Tari have a strip tease of Sawa unbutton her blouse

Inaba from Kokoro Connect also did the same for ep 7
Aug 14, 2012 10:45 PM

Mar 2012
Sawa's tits are this show's selling point. It's just going downhill, boring drama is boring. Needs more festing it up.
JoshAug 14, 2012 10:49 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Aug 14, 2012 11:35 PM

Jun 2012
You know, I would actually like to see her give up on her dream and become a realist. Like, you know, Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero. Because this show needs some better quality drama (the quality right now is only decent).
Aug 15, 2012 2:37 AM

May 2010
My favourite girl is hurt, I hope she's okay !!

Aug 15, 2012 4:54 AM

Nov 2010
After following Wakana with her rages

Sawa does the same and it was quite cute

(The Olympics just ended and on numerous interviews and occasions it told me that chasing a dream would bring out the best of person.
Ending up with regrets and bitterness will only lead to occupying Islands xD)

Konatsu brightens up the episode with her same dorkyness

I wonder if there's a real White Rhino at the schoolgrounds

The accident at the end was shocking. I shouldn't watch the preview, because Sawa seems to be ok physically
Aug 15, 2012 12:37 PM

Mar 2012
Nice change for the ED. Well next eps shall be about encouraging Sawa.
Keep moving forward
Aug 15, 2012 12:58 PM

Mar 2011
When one girl's problems end, another girl's brews...

Also, DAT ENDING ;A;
Aug 15, 2012 1:03 PM

Sep 2010
Love how the girls fooled Wien about the white rhino.
Loved how the girls raged at Taichi for saying 'You're thin already.'
The girls' reactions to the musical was very nice, I slightly lol'd how Sawa's face didn't change in the slightest.
When she started dressing off I just went O_____O Wtf?
The fall at the end was pretty bad, but she seems to be almost completely okay in the preview. A little bit too okay. I like her a lot and don't want her to be hurt, but it still seems a bit realistic. Then again, I know nothing about horses and such.
I love how everyone sits together during the ED, how Konatsu stands up and acts like a conductor (though it feels a little bit unrealistic, she jumps up, moves her hands for a few seconds and then they all just smile)((I probably spelled 'conductor' wrong)) and mostly, Taichi sometimes picking up his badminton racket and keeping the shuttle up (I don't think anyone mentioned this yet).

Can't wait for the next episode!
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..
Aug 15, 2012 8:20 PM

Nov 2007
Holy crap she fell.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 16, 2012 11:24 AM

Jul 2010
RomanaDesu said:
The fall at the end was pretty bad, but she seems to be almost completely okay in the preview. A little bit too okay. I like her a lot and don't want her to be hurt, but it still seems a bit realistic. Then again, I know nothing about horses and such.
I love how everyone sits together during the ED, how Konatsu stands up and acts like a conductor (though it feels a little bit unrealistic, she jumps up, moves her hands for a few seconds and then they all just smile)((I probably spelled 'conductor' wrong)) and mostly, Taichi sometimes picking up his badminton racket and keeping the shuttle up (I don't think anyone mentioned this yet).

Can't wait for the next episode!

I hope that she, at least, has a concussion and is forced to not ride for a while because of the accident! If she is amazingly lucky it wouldn't really fit with the level of realism this show has demonstrated up to this point.

I loved the thing with Taichi and his badminton racquet in the ED! :)
Aug 16, 2012 2:18 PM

Aug 2011
Man have I been slacking in keeping up with this show! Good thing this is the only summer show I'm following. Anyway! Since I watched episode 6 and 7 at the same time, I might have them mixed up a bit...oh well.

So apparently Sawa is going emo for God knows why; seriously, she's an athlete so wouldn't it make more sense to go...run or something if she's so worried about her weight? I understand her father being a douche to her, not to mention all those rules she got in the mail and stuff get to her, but...going bulimic/anorexic and not saying anything isn't good for anybody. Hope her dad somehow acts like Wakana's and realizes he needs to be there for his child. D:< (Although I doubt he'll start making her lunch with huge 'LOVE' on her food. xD) It'd be some great daddy lovin'. (LOL I loved when Konatsu said that...)

I'm so glad Wakana finally smiles for real now! I got tired of her crying and depression, but now that she's finally understanding everything she's turned out to be a really great character. :D But the boys haven't really changed at all, although Wien shows what he feels inside even if he acts more or less the same. At least the guys hang out together, love how they make up random exercises.

I think the VP/P/Chairman are going to do something really awful in the future, because whenever we see some professional looking old dude, something evil is lurking in the background...

Overall I loved this episode, but I really, REALLY want Sawa to go back to her ass-slapping self. D:

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

127 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jul 3, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 23, 2012

271 by Pitto_ »»
Jul 1, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

116 by Pitto_ »»
Jun 30, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

123 by Pitto_ »»
Jun 28, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

167 by Pitto_ »»
Jun 27, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.