Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 7, 2011 4:06 PM
May 2011
kyragnar said:
for some unknown reason, i'm getting a Strike Witches/ Zettai Karen Children vibe from Tiger's situation. anyone else?
ugh please never compare tiger and bunny to strike wicthes ever again, like seirously.....just dont
Jul 7, 2011 8:13 PM

Jul 2007
Maybe powers dull with age and prolonged usage? With the rate that he's pushing his body, the fluctuations in his power may be a sign of that. Imagine the final arc where all of a sudden Tiger has completely lost his powers. I'm sure he'll still try to do what he humanly can to be a hero. :)
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Jul 7, 2011 9:31 PM

Aug 2009
Ani-Blast said:
Maybe powers dull with age and prolonged usage? With the rate that he's pushing his body, the fluctuations in his power may be a sign of that. Imagine the final arc where all of a sudden Tiger has completely lost his powers. I'm sure he'll still try to do what he humanly can to be a hero. :)
I doubt all of those possibilities. I think it's a new side to the mutation that took place forty years ago. If abilities wore out with age, others would have noticed it by now. However, if they somehow found a way to eliminate powers completely, that would make a solid finale, but at the pace this series goes I doubt they would do that in merely 11 episodes without any foreshadowing.
Jul 7, 2011 9:33 PM
May 2011
AstuteOtaku said:
Ani-Blast said:
I doubt all of those possibilities. I think it's a new side to the mutation that took place forty years ago. If abilities wore out with age, others would have noticed it by now. However, if they somehow found a way to eliminate powers completely, that would make a solid finale, but at the pace this series goes I doubt they would do that in merely 11 episodes without any foreshadowing.
i think the proof for the powers going away is that ominous music that plays when kotetsu says "could my powers be evolving?" that means his powers are either gonna disapear or be too hard for him to controll, either way kotetsu is kinda screwed
Jul 7, 2011 9:44 PM

Aug 2009
ItsSoPringles said:
AstuteOtaku said:
Ani-Blast said:
i think the proof for the powers going away is that ominous music that plays when kotetsu says "could my powers be evolving?" that means his powers are either gonna disapear or be too hard for him to controll, either way kotetsu is kinda screwed
What I noticed most was how he was leaning on his knuckles (pinkie moving) and his expression reminded me of Jake. The ominous music was not tragic, it felt more like the introduction of a villain... You see where I am going here right? I HOPE I AM WRONG!!!

Oh, and there is going to be a manga of short stories to be serialised of Tiger & Bunny. YAY, extra episodes! Tiger and Bunny is going to take up two of my shelves all by itself...
Jul 8, 2011 5:53 AM

Sep 2010
Oo, a new opening~ I liked the first one better :C

I like the idea of showing them in a TV program, but it seems a little... out of character. They're so nice to each other, and Barnaby is really humble! and just wtf, Wild Tiger ranked 4th?! I know they've became more and more popular and they had to develop, but it just doesn't feel right >___<
That "you're great", "no you're great", "no you're great", "stfu you're awesome" is just strange... it doesn't feel right. And that "awesome partnership", it sounds gay XDD

I feel bad for Blue Rose, she felt in love with that baka ojisan Kotetsu was, and now he's not himself... That collaboration between these three seems interesting, but dance lessons... Lol it would be awesome if they could do Caramelldansen 8DD
Lol'd @ Tiger's dance, omg he's awesome XDDDD Maybe he's changed, but he still is epic 8D

LOL that Karina's friend has a good view, I think I could like her :3
I want a towel like the one Kotetsu give Blue Rose! That snake is cute~~

Poor Karina~~ She thought Kotetsu will invite her to a date, but he wanted to train~~
And wtf "You can get boyfriend or two"? Is he inviting her to cheating? D:

What the hell is that guy pretending he's Blue Rose? ...OK I KNOW HE'S A PEDO PERVERT LOL Or maybe Karina's fanboy?

Hmm their dance looks a little lame for me... >___<

Looks like something's going on with Kotetsu's powers... Like they're getting updated or something? O__o
Lol and now Blue Rose is acting like Kotetsu's fangirl... They're all weird

The new ending is pretty nice, I like it~
Jul 8, 2011 3:28 PM
May 2011
Ceresia said:
Oo, a new opening~ I liked the first one better :C

I like the idea of showing them in a TV program, but it seems a little... out of character. They're so nice to each other, and Barnaby is really humble! and just wtf, Wild Tiger ranked 4th?! I know they've became more and more popular and they had to develop, but it just doesn't feel right >___<
That "you're great", "no you're great", "no you're great", "stfu you're awesome" is just strange... it doesn't feel right. And that "awesome partnership", it sounds gay XDD

I feel bad for Blue Rose, she felt in love with that baka ojisan Kotetsu was, and now he's not himself... That collaboration between these three seems interesting, but dance lessons... Lol it would be awesome if they could do Caramelldansen 8DD
Lol'd @ Tiger's dance, omg he's awesome XDDDD Maybe he's changed, but he still is epic 8D

LOL that Karina's friend has a good view, I think I could like her :3
I want a towel like the one Kotetsu give Blue Rose! That snake is cute~~

Poor Karina~~ She thought Kotetsu will invite her to a date, but he wanted to train~~
And wtf "You can get boyfriend or two"? Is he inviting her to cheating? D:

What the hell is that guy pretending he's Blue Rose? ...OK I KNOW HE'S A PEDO PERVERT LOL Or maybe Karina's fanboy?

Hmm their dance looks a little lame for me... >___<

Looks like something's going on with Kotetsu's powers... Like they're getting updated or something? O__o

dud eide be a kotetsu fangirl if he were real.....well fanboy but you know whatever
Jul 8, 2011 4:37 PM

Aug 2009
ItsSoPringles said:
Ceresia said:

dud eide be a kotetsu fangirl if he were real.....well fanboy but you know whatever
Oh yeah, count me in on this fangirl(boy)ing party!
Jul 9, 2011 12:59 AM
May 2011
AstuteOtaku said:
ItsSoPringles said:
Ceresia said:

Oh yeah, count me in on this fangirl(boy)ing party!
ive already stated this i would kill to have kotetsu as my dad, i mean the dudes fucking awsome, even when he fails miserably hes still awsome,
Jul 9, 2011 9:24 AM

Aug 2009
I don't know about dad, I have the best one, but big bro/best friend/minor acquaintance would all be so awesome!

Oh, and today is the new episode! Looking forward to it!
Aug 16, 2011 9:06 AM

Aug 2008
I'm severely missing the original ED theme for the show.

Moving on, it was nice to see some real progression in the story. It's been ten months since last episode and it's almost sickening how well Tiger and Bunny get along. Everyone seems to get along in the group now and Bunny isn't nearly as annoying. It's almost like an epilogue at the halfway point. Of course things are still unsettled, Kriem, Lunatic and the Ouroboros mysteries are still floating about.

I couldn't stop smiling this episode just because I got so much Blue Rose. And even though common sense and other viewers tell me that she has no chance with Tiger, I refuse to give up hope.
Aug 24, 2011 4:19 PM

Feb 2011
I don't know if it was the fact that this was a Blue Rose-heavy episode, but I'm really LOVING the new direction of the series, with Tiger & Bunny as a functional team. I cannot wait to see what's in store for them in the future.
Aug 29, 2011 8:06 AM

Oct 2010
Haha I understand whatever Blue Rose was feeling, I understand so well. I was in her situation before, you see... so..

And that power change might me good or bad omen, I'm still not sure. Bunny's change got me as well, yeah 10 months is a long time... ok then.
Aug 30, 2011 10:58 PM

Apr 2011
Come on Tiger! You haven't gotten any tail for last 5 years, what has he been whacking off with? Bunny?
Sep 3, 2011 8:12 PM

Mar 2011
LOL
Oct 12, 2011 7:00 AM

Aug 2007
Interesting episode. I like the new OP and ED, but I prefer the first OP.
Oct 28, 2011 9:21 PM

Oct 2009
Things are going waaay too well for Tiger.
I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to Kotetsu, and this probably won't have a happy ending.
Dec 27, 2011 3:18 AM

Nov 2007
Whoa, it's like freaking opposite land now! Tiger/Bunny have a completely different dynamic now. I totally feel like they boned and that's why they're now that way LOL. They're both still tsundere's though.

Also, ew. Blue Rose needs to get over Tiger, he's way too old for her. Besides, he's 100% not interested. After all, he has his Bunny. XD

It seems like Tiger's power has developed. He can be stronger/faster now, but within a shorter amount of time. That sort of seems... annoying and pointless LOL. I mean, he's teamed up with Bunny so they pretty much have double strength/speed with two people so really if you add in Tiger's changes there's just an added boost on to that but for a shorter amount of time, which would probably reduce the strength/speed total overall. Bit of a fail there. Alsooooo what if instead of Tiger's power evolving, it's actually devolving? Sort of like the last hurrah?

Fibes said:
Things are going waaay too well for Tiger.
I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to Kotetsu, and this probably won't have a happy ending.

I'm in agreement with this, shit is definitely going to hit the fan at some point in the near future.
yamakasiDec 27, 2011 3:21 AM
Jan 6, 2012 8:05 PM

Feb 2009
Bunny, you're so gay in this episode, that even woke up my fujoshi side. But sorry, I like more your "full with anger" version. QAQ
Feb 21, 2012 4:16 AM
Jan 2012
Really Liked this episode for various reasons

Bunny and Tiger getting along,i found it kinda annoying how they always fought
Blue Rose Falling in love is nice
The Time skip was nice and informative

Really everything was great 5/5 :D
Mar 12, 2012 1:31 PM

Dec 2009
It's interesting how things changed after a certain amount of time. Also, Blue Rose can be very cute, but I just wish she was more honest.
Mar 19, 2012 6:06 AM

Jul 2011
aww i feel bad for Blue Rose, i know exactly how it feels when a beautiful domestic goddess like me fall in love with a dumbass guy.. :P
I want them to be together so much!!!!!!!!!
Apr 1, 2012 3:26 AM

Oct 2011
Wha.. I wonder what's happening to Kotetsu's powers.

Also I think it's adorable that Kotetsu is completely unaware of Karina's feelings.

BARNABY.
STOP.
BEING.
NICE.
WHAT IS THIS SHIT?
WHERE'S THE TROLL?!

I was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE that at the start, after the interview, they would start fighting again. I thought they were acting.

Maybe Barnaby still is acting?
I hope so, new Barnaby is creepy.
|ω・)
May 24, 2012 11:06 PM

Nov 2011
Love in indeed blind, especially @ the ending.
Jul 13, 2012 7:22 PM

Jan 2009
Blue Rose and Tiger...hell yeah
Jul 23, 2012 1:02 AM

Jun 2012
blue rose <3 tiger????? he could be her father goddamnit
"For every confession that is made, there is someone that is dumped" -Harima Kenji
Dec 10, 2012 9:29 PM
Nov 2010
Da heck happened in this show?
Feb 7, 2013 11:07 AM

Jan 2012
Nice timeskip,sadly someone spoiled to me what's wrong with tiger's powers but it's okay
Mar 11, 2013 12:58 AM

Nov 2007
Finally Bunny is being nice to Tiger, just like I wanted... and I still don't like him? Maybe it's all too new. *shrug*
Jul 3, 2013 3:16 PM

Jul 2009
new OP and ED are great :)

so it's a 10 month skip huh?

i thought Barnaby was acting all nice in the TV where they are best buds with Kotetsu.

it seems they really are!!!!!

was even surprised Kotetsu and Barnaby accepted the dance concert!!!!

Karina in workout fit!!

the concert was a success!!

pretty good moves Kotetsu and everyone!

so Blue Rose really likes Kotetsu huh :D

aww!!

though i thought she liked Barnaby since in the last episode Kotetsu ask how he was :P

yeah very surprise on Kotetsu evolving!!!

much like Jake, another power??

at least Kotetsu and Barnaby are now teaming up now!!!

yeah Blue Rose is happy she got Kotetsu's towel back!!

shame Rock Bison has been down all this time, and woo Kotetsu in 4th place!!

next up Sky High in love!!
Jul 5, 2013 11:54 AM

Apr 2010
Oh a new OP~

Also I feel this episode is abit more of a "hey lets take a look at what the heroes do normally when they're not fighting criminals-- oh what's that? They're always fighting criminals!"

I kinda like Karina and all but I think Kotetsu sees her as a daughter...but nonetheless it's cute!

Barnaby and Kotetsu getting along already...somehow I miss them arguing too!

Next episode....Sky high will be in love? This should be interesting
Oct 1, 2013 3:28 PM

Jan 2013
Tibbert_The_Cat said:
blue rose <3 tiger????? he could be her father goddamnit

I hope they don't end up together, that would be too weird. .-. I think they just don't match. Blue Rose doesn't seem mature enough, and Tiger has a daughter.. o.O

This episode was kind of awkward to me; too much talking, less action, less music, and the OP/ED change... I didn't like it. Also, Barnaby became way too nice... e.e
no
Jun 17, 2014 8:03 AM

Sep 2013
The new OP and ED are pretty good. we actually see Barnaby being nice to Kotetsu? that's a first. It's cool to see whats going on with the heroes after a timeskip this episode.
Aug 3, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode, quite liked the overall atmosphere of this episode and I do wonder if they'll advance the romance development between those two, the new op and ed were also pretty lovely!
Mar 3, 2015 1:23 AM

Nov 2013
In the beginning, I was afraid this was going to be a recap episode but luckily that wasn't the case.

The new OP and ED were average. I'll probably skip them from here on out.

Blue Rose confirmed tsundere.

That age gap between her and Kotetsu is making it really awkward for Blue Rose to confess her feelings to him.

That NEXT was creepy for peeping on Blue Rose though she does have a nice ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kotetsu was awesome as always.

I wonder what's happening to Kotetsu's powers? Guess we will find out! Onto the next one!

8/10 Great way to start the second half.

Mar 22, 2015 6:53 PM

Sep 2013
Please no, I'd rather see Tiger and Bunny fighting together than Rose interested in the old man lol.

I guess Tiger can now boost his power for like 30s, but then he will lose 30s of his regular power as well.
Dec 12, 2015 9:26 PM
Jun 2013
not a bad op/ed. Didint think we get a time skip and karien seems to be in a coma sure that will come into play later. pretty funny episode. Poor blue she has it hard for tiger and he doesint notice. At least she had the guts to say that line at the end. It also seems something is happening with tigers power.
Jul 20, 2016 8:21 AM

Oct 2012
Everything treated Kotetsu like he's a precious diamond now, isn't that good for you? xD
Well, there is always that one friend that denying that you're in love (in purpose)
xD

Wait what? Is this Hunter x Hunter? That invisibility power though..
Have the very same ability with... Actually nvm

Blue rose episode eh? Tsundere is always interesting :3
"Signature removed"
Jan 28, 2017 2:17 AM

Dec 2010
New Opening is okay, but the Ending can't compare to the previous one.
Apr 17, 2018 11:30 AM

Jan 2018
I like that new OP. And it was nice to see how much the characters have changed over the time skip. Tiger and Bunny are trusting each other a lot more.
May 26, 2018 7:29 PM

Jul 2016
a cute school girl crush is okay but I hope it doesn't go anywhere and she moves onto someone closer to her age. I don't care that it would get in the way of a ship or whatever. It's just so inappropriate. I really like Blue Rose and they find her a suitable love interest. Bunny/Tiger or Agnes/Tiger are both better options if the show were to pursue a romantic subplot with Tiger imo.
Oct 9, 2018 10:06 PM
Aug 2012
Oh, love is most certainly blind indeed. Our little hero has a crush but I dunno how I feel about it quite yet. Tiger and Bunny seem to be connecting on a super high level now, and it's a great thing to see. I love the time skip and that they have moved on to better things, a second squad has arrived to take care of minor situations, will they grow on me? I dunno. Bunny seems like an entirely new person, but that's only because that's who he was the entire time but could never let his true colors show due to a heavyweight he was carrying around him for more than 20 years. I'm so excited to see what happens next, that I have put everything i'm watching at the moment on hold for this series, I really don't want it to end, but I also cannot stop watching it.
Nov 18, 2018 1:28 PM
Sep 2018
Mmmh there is this omnious feeling towards Tiger's "upgraded powers"
I hope it's nothing too severe...

Blue Rose being in love with Tiger is so cute!
Jul 2, 2020 12:53 PM

May 2018
Could Kotetsu's powers be evolving or are they beginning to run out?
Oct 28, 2021 6:09 PM

Mar 2021
Where do you even start with this episode?

I will say, first of all, that this had some genuinely funny lines in it. "You got smoke comin' out of your ass, buddy!"

Now to the elephant in the room: Is Blue Rose out of her damn mind? For her to be feeling any sort of way about a guy in his 40s is just kinda weird. At least Tiger kept being Tiger by being completely oblivious. Anyway, I always thought their closeness was a bit weird.

Also, part of me feels like getting Tiger & Bunny to do a single with Blue Rose is a bit of a stretch in terms of episode plot. I feel like there had to be another way to get them at that concert besides that.

Finally, I too am intrigued about Tiger's powers running out...
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Sep 4, 2022 2:33 PM
Dec 2020
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Well the new OP and ED is ok, but I definitely prefer the older ones, had more epic-ness to them.

So its confirmed Blue Rose is indeed in love with him, and I am 100% ok with this. He's a good guy, and deserves a good woman, and she's like 18, so its ok. He's only in his late 20's or early 30's I believe.

This IS sunrise, so even though I like his boosts in power, this is probably a sign that something BAD is about to happen, especially for such strong bursts in power like that.

And +100 for Tiger FINALLY getting the respect he deserves. Him and Bunny are clicking excellently, and the fans finally love him, so this is the perfect time to give him some hell. Damn you Sunrise
yeah i thought this too until i searched it up... he's 38 basically middle aged
Jan 7, 2023 3:38 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Tiger´s power evolution? I think not. Seems instability, a bad change comes!!! kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Jul 23, 2011

125 by Twicky_ »»
Aug 10, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

214 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 25, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - May 14, 2011

74 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 15, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.