Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2007 10:08 AM

Sep 2007
I guess ill start it off!

I love her because she has such a wonderful heart and has so much determination inspired from the dear Naruto.
She isnt afraid to try and will always be there, and stand by you.

She is also just the biggest sweety there is in naruto, and her little shy blushes and her how she plays with her fingers when she is shy, is just the cutest.
She is like all of the shy girls out there, who even tho they dont have the voice, have the heart! and we should take more notice of these sweeties because they deserve the biggest happiness of all!

then again also whats so special about her is other people happiness also makes her happy. such a sweetheart ~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 22, 2007 12:51 AM

Nov 2007
i love all the shy girls who end up in awkward moments with the male protagonist! it's just so funny i can't help but laugh!
the masochist says "hurt me! hurt me!" the sadist replies "no"
Dec 30, 2007 11:38 PM

Dec 2007
I guess I like Hinata because she wants to prove to everyone, most of all Naruto and Neji, that she can stand up for herself and fight with the best. Despite everyone's pessimistic attitude toward her getting stronger, she stands willing to prove them wrong.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Jan 7, 2008 8:21 PM

Jan 2008
Mmm, mostly her shyness that makes her so adorable. She is really sweet, someone that'd look after you when you're sick or so. And her looks, especially now adter the time gap.
I actually havent felt much to her determination, maybe it's because her love is naruto and I kinda dislike naruto himself. xD
Jan 9, 2008 9:33 AM

Jan 2008
bubbleboy352 said:
i love all the shy girls who end up in awkward moments with the male protagonist! it's just so funny i can't help but laugh!

me aswell <3
Jan 30, 2008 3:21 PM
Jan 2008
i love her cause she is so cute!!!!!
Feb 26, 2008 5:56 PM

Dec 2007
she is nice, cute, and strong
just very quiet

and has the same personality as me
Feb 26, 2008 6:00 PM
Aug 2007
Hinata is adorable and has a unique kind of strength, shown through her loyalty and her persistence and her ability to stand up for her loved ones. Did I mention she's cute, ni-pah? :3
Mar 15, 2008 9:31 PM

Oct 2007
she is quiet and shy, yet she still presses on to become stronger for herself, and for the people she cares for
Mar 21, 2008 9:16 AM

Mar 2008
I love her because even when she is not very talented, she has a strong will good heart. She's so inspirational and adorable compared to other annoying female characters.
"One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for! You are the way, the truth and the life. We live by faith and not by sight... "
Apr 19, 2008 8:01 PM
Apr 2008
i like hinata because i act more like her then any one im vary shy and donot make many friends tho.
hi im flame and i am realy EMO
May 5, 2008 7:01 AM

Mar 2008
one she cute when she young but older she hot^^
May 15, 2008 8:35 AM

Apr 2008
Kilz said:
one she cute when she young but older she hot^^

yea, and she's got kick-ass skills now.

May 19, 2008 5:25 PM

Feb 2008
I love how determined Hinata is and even though she isn't as loud as the other girls she's just as intelligent and also has the potential to be the strongest female character in her age group on the show. All she has to do is prove it. I also love the way she fell in love with Naruto (Personally i think the love is more a respect and admiration then love..) because he is also determined and never gave up, instead of loving a boy just because everyone else does (ahem Ino). She's truly an EXCEPTIONAL character. Go hinata! :)
Jun 22, 2008 2:30 PM

Feb 2008
She is Cute, Beautiful, Strong, Sexy, Determined.................. Perfect...................... The best ( OK, after my Temi........ )
Jun 29, 2008 7:39 AM
May 2008
When Hinata start out she's ok, but when she's older she is amazing!!!!!

And Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 29, 2008 7:40 AM
May 2008
It's true
Jun 29, 2008 7:46 AM
May 2008
Hinata and Naruto need to get together faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 18, 2008 9:27 PM

May 2008
Err, I became interested in her a lot when I saw her crush for Naruto at the beginning of the show.
Then seeing her determination in her fight with Neji, solidified her as my absolute favorite Naruto character.

I dunno what it is about her, but her feeling of intense love won me over.
And seeing her with that kick ass Byakugan, my, it makes her all the more sexy.

Since then, I've wanted her to become more and more powerful, as she's my favorite of course.

It's hard to explain. She has that indescribably quality about her that's made loads of Hinatards worldwide and one of the most praised Naruto characters despite her small screentime. In many circles she's more popular than Sakura, and Sakura gets way more screen time.

My other favorite girl is Anko, who would not be classified as the same in personality as Hinata I don't think. So there's something very esoteric there as to what the appeal for Hinata is.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Aug 9, 2008 9:42 PM

Oct 2007
Because She's willing to work hard to achieve her goals
Aug 13, 2008 12:14 PM

Jun 2008
Shy, attractive, thinks of the happiness of others as long as they mean no harm against friends, not too quick to judge others, loyal, and the ability to defend herself rather than simply relying on someone else to do all the work for her.
Overanalyzing since 1988.
Sep 13, 2008 11:55 AM

Sep 2008
Beause of the stregnth of her spirit. I've always liked Hinata and play as her in any naruto video game I can, in my area Hinata is respected and feared.

Dec 15, 2008 4:06 PM
Dec 2008
I like Hinata for alot of different reasons but mainly because I identify with her shyness and courage because those are traits that I have myself. When I see train so hard to become stronger, it inspires me to work harder at the things that I have trouble with so I can improve to.

Dec 16, 2008 5:12 AM

Dec 2008
I love her because of the waterfall scene. 'nuff said. >_<
Jan 1, 2009 5:32 PM
Aug 2008
Well her initial shyness drew my attention first. But I started to really like her because of her drive to get stronger and all of the potential that she has. Not to mention that she's just adorable.
Jan 3, 2009 10:57 PM

Sep 2008
simply she is Deserve our love :3

Jun 23, 2009 7:55 PM
Nov 2007
I really like Hinata cause I can relate to her.
Jul 31, 2009 3:58 PM
Jun 2009
I love Hinata's character-her vulnerability, determination and loving heart-but even more her appreciation of her own character, and desire to change its faults. Her vulnerability and wonderful voice are just too endearing. Her ninja skills and love for people give her future a lot of possibilities, and she really cannot be allowed to remain single much longer.
Aug 16, 2009 5:18 PM
Nov 2008
i love her because she loves naruto and didnt have the guts to tell him but now i love her because she did tell him and i want to now what is going to happen
Sep 15, 2009 8:46 AM

Sep 2009
hinata always tries soo hard she wants to prove that she's not weak thats why i like her
Oct 7, 2009 9:41 PM

Jan 2009
Like someone said I didn't really like the whole "shyness" thing,

however it was her determination and crush for Naruto that got her into my favorites

Then she was cool in that filler saga

Chapter 437 made her like 100x more awesome
I'm just a big visual novel fan but have also watched quite a bit of anime and played a bunch of games. Avatar is Mashiro from Making*Lovers and Kotori from Rewrite.
Nov 13, 2009 6:06 AM

Oct 2009
shes strong willed! and never give up on naruto
Nov 13, 2009 6:06 AM

Oct 2009
shes strong willed! and never give up on naruto
Jan 4, 2010 9:19 AM

Nov 2009
I obviosly prefer characters who are strong with good self confidence, and hinata is everything but shining. She is allway hiding in the shadow, but probably this is the reason why I appreciate her. My first impretion waas that she is nice, fragile girl- and this kind of girl wants to be a shinobi? :D But from the begging she was show as a shy girl who observe naruto from a distance and wants to catch up with him. She has a great potential because of her byakugan. It doesn´t show in manga, but in anime she was able to improve and find her own way how to be a great shinobi. She isn´t character who fly to fight quick but when something happend to naruto she is ready to find from the bottom of her heart. :) So, in my eyes she is not a weak person... and she was the only one who loved naruto from the begging and try to protect him during his fight with Pain... She is totally great! Not so strong, but awesome anyway..:D
Jan 6, 2010 5:47 AM

Feb 2009
I like her bcuz she was always really nice and in alot of ways she reminds me of me. She works hard for what she wants even tho its hard she keeps trying and doesn't give up. Hinata was always my fav female character.
Sas-uke the name says it all.
Jan 8, 2010 3:25 AM

May 2009
Why I like Hinata? She's kind and shy like me :D She always smile and I like optimystic people ^^ She's lovely, strong... And I asked myself how to not love her? :3
May 3, 2010 1:39 AM

Mar 2010
well... i like hinata just because i really like her character in naruto, even though she is a timid person, she never gave up, doing all her best to became the person she wanted to be, never giving up and trying her very best on her dream to change...to gain more self-confidence and to be notice to everyone that she change, especially to her father hiashi and to naruto.....

on naruto chapter 437 she said to naruto "I used to always cry and give up... I nearly went the wrong way... but you... you showed me the right way... I was always chasing you... wanting to overtake you... I just wanted to walk with you... I wanted to be with you... you changed me! Your smile saved me! So I’m not afraid to die protecting you!! Because I - love you..."

wahhaa.. love it ..^_^ <3 =(^.^)=
j-roseMay 3, 2010 3:07 AM
Jun 12, 2010 12:16 PM

Dec 2009
Well I love Hinata because...
She's Cute ^^
I love the Way she Gets Nervous around Naruto
When shes Shy
And that shes so Innocent
And will do anything for Naruto ^^

I also love when she gets the determination she needs from Naruto
Jun 21, 2010 1:04 AM

Mar 2010
Why do I like Hinata you ask? Because she is gentle, kind, careing, helps her team members, she has a really strong heart that must open up a little more. Also she is pretty. And I love the way she feints everytime she is around Naruto, lol
Kagamine Len! <3
Jul 2, 2010 1:22 AM

Jun 2010
She is kind and cares more for others than herself. She is loyal and hardworking and constantly getting stronger as a kunoichi. She is also the best looking in Konohagakure!
Jul 23, 2010 10:34 AM

Jun 2008
She's everything Sakura isn't: Nice, Good looking, Smart, and an Overall great character.
Aug 26, 2010 6:20 AM

May 2010
why i like Hinata...
well... she is really strng, and in Naruto Shippuden, Haruno Sakura is the boysmagnet... But i wonder why Hinata isnt the boysmagnet... hmmm *thinking*
well anyways, she also have the byakugan, and even when she dont use that, she is REALLY strong, and she is really smart too

and that is why i am a fan of Hyuuga Hinata!! ^^
Aug 28, 2010 5:23 AM
Jun 2010
I believe I can relate to hinata for we are both shy we both had a long love for someone and strong.
Sep 23, 2010 4:43 PM
Dec 2008
She's very kind and accepting, it's very cute when she blushes, faints or stutters. Her eyes are also one of the best out of all charcters I've seen from anime and manga. Also, even though she's like a princess she's still humble and treats other's kindly :3.
Jul 18, 2012 3:47 PM
Jul 2018
I like Hinata because she isn't saying "I will be strong" in every fucking episode and doing nothing about it. She knows that if she wants to be strong- she has to train till she can't walk anymore. She cares about her family and her friends, especially Naruto. She have always loved him since the start. And I just love how beautiful she has become since the original Naruto. And her shyness? aww, it's so cute! AND SHE GOT BIG TITS why do you not see it, Naruto.. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jul 31, 2012 7:00 AM

Jul 2012
Her design is just adorable! Her voice, the way she blushes, the fact that she's so gentle!Her personality - strong willed, shy, hardworking,will risk her life for the people she loves!And the fact that she's so shy reminds me of myself, because I'm also shy!
Apr 3, 2014 5:06 PM

Mar 2013
everything!!!! I wish she was the main character rather than sakura. I hate sakura to the bone, but I love Hinata to he bottom of my heart. Infact I don't really like Naruto that much, but reading and watching anything about hinata is worth it. Plus she's voiced by Nana Mizuki the best seiyuu of all time.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jan 21, 2016 6:59 AM
Sep 2015
I've been a fan of Hinata ever since I first watched the show dubbed on Toonami in 2004 when I was in 3rd grade. At the time though she was not yet my favorite character. She was probably my 3rd favorite behind Rock Lee and Naruto because I was able to relate to Naruto better and I found Rock Lee so damn funny. As I grew older though I started to realize I did not like Naruto that much. I also realized despite gender difference I found that she was much more relate able in many ways. The ways she wasn't like me I just found adorable, sweet, and just plain like-able. Plus she isn't excessively kind like some girls in anime. It's a perfect balance.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Hinata Pairing Do U Like Best ( 1 2 )

baka_dark - Aug 9, 2008

64 by Sebass2000 »»
Jan 21, 2016 7:11 AM

Poll: » What is the best hair for hinata Except hinata real hair ? ( http://im33.gulfup.com/4hulO.jpg)

Hebo - Dec 21, 2013

0 by Hebo »»
Dec 21, 2013 10:24 AM

» New Hinata in Naruto Road to Ninja Movie 6

Akari18 - Jul 31, 2012

0 by Akari18 »»
Jul 31, 2012 7:08 AM

» Member Cards ~Please Enter~ [OPEN!] ( 1 2 3 4 )

Tsumetai_ame - Dec 4, 2009

170 by siovannie »»
May 29, 2012 12:14 PM

» Hinata Member Cards ~Christmas Edition~ Limited *OPEN*

Tsumetai_ame - Dec 21, 2010

16 by hina18 »»
Apr 17, 2012 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.