Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2012 6:29 PM

Sep 2011
?
jaywhy620Sep 8, 2012 6:40 PM
Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620 if you like wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH) also I talk about anime occasionally and Follow me on Vine @ Awesome Wrestling
Sep 8, 2012 6:55 PM

Nov 2010
Well there's no way to tell but to watch some episodes. Lupin III episodes are episodic, it usually is one heist or one situation that they are in each episode, and each time Lupin has some really smart idea to get them out of it and take the loot at the same time. Lupin usually uses tricks and disguises to get what he wants. He has three people that help him, Goemon who is a samurai with a sword that can cut steel, Jigen who was a bodyguard he is a sharpshooter who usually uses a pistol or a rifle, and Fujiko who like Lupin uses disguises and tricks guys using her charm and steals from or trys to steal from Lupin almost every episode.

I'll answer any questions you have.
Sep 8, 2012 6:57 PM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Well there's no way to tell but to watch some episodes. Lupin III episodes are episodic, it usually is one heist or one situation that they are in each episode, and each time Lupin has some really smart idea to get them out of it and take the loot at the same time. Lupin usually uses tricks and disguises to get what he wants. He has three people that help him, Goemon who is a samurai with a sword that can cut steel, Jigen who was a bodyguard he is a sharpshooter who usually uses a pistol or a rifle, and Fujiko who like Lupin uses disguises and tricks guys using her charm and steals from or trys to steal from Lupin almost every episode.

I'll answer any questions you have.
Thank you, the fact that he's part of a team definitely appeals to me, but do you recommend it?
Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620 if you like wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH) also I talk about anime occasionally and Follow me on Vine @ Awesome Wrestling
Sep 8, 2012 6:58 PM

Sep 2011
almost everyone like lupin, its fucking lupin. It doesnt matter what your normal tastes are its just a fun ass show.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 8, 2012 7:02 PM

Nov 2010
jaywhy619 said:
Thank you, the fact that he's part of a team definitely appeals to me, but do you recommend it?

Yeah I do recommend it, the art and animation is a little old, but it is a very fun show, and the episodes are always interesting and smart.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lupin III Episode 23 Discussion

Veethorn - Jul 18, 2010

37 by Absurdo_N »»
Oct 5, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Lupin III Episode 20 Discussion

Fronzel - Sep 4, 2012

15 by Absurdo_N »»
Oct 5, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Lupin III Episode 16 Discussion

Veethorn - Jul 4, 2010

17 by Absurdo_N »»
Oct 4, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Lupin III Episode 15 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Apr 22, 2012

27 by Absurdo_N »»
Oct 4, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Lupin III Episode 14 Discussion

Veethorn - Jul 2, 2010

41 by Absurdo_N »»
Oct 4, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.