Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2008 6:25 PM
Aug 2007
Kindaled anger- thats horrible im glad you stuck up to that bastard dad though!!! i know wat its like to be ignored but i dont have the same curcumstances!!! im really sorry though! and if can say hi so ur sis for me she seems like shes REALLY nice of a sis!!!
Oct 31, 2008 6:37 PM

Aug 2008
kyou said:
Kindaled anger- thats horrible im glad you stuck up to that bastard dad though!!! i know wat its like to be ignored but i dont have the same curcumstances!!! im really sorry though! and if can say hi so ur sis for me she seems like shes REALLY nice of a sis!!!

Honesly, i'm glad to, since I had second thought about it, but i'm glad I chose to! It's alright, it's getting better really little by really little. I'll tell her you said hi. She is really nice when she isn't annoying me, but annoying in a good way, I guess.
Oct 31, 2008 6:47 PM
Aug 2007
well thats good i hope things continue to get better for you! yeah i got a little sister but she dosent seem ANYTHING like ur sis! see my sis is a brat and could care less about anyone else then herself! shes the baby in the family and is spoiled rotten!!!
Nov 9, 2008 9:10 AM

Aug 2008
my dad was an aucaholic n anytime he got drunk he would be realy mean and the night that my dad left he was throughing stuff out of my window then the next day he was beggin my mom to go back but she didn't so now i have probs with that n when he got mad he would puch things, oh n he almost killed my mom and i was watching when he almost did, it was tarufing so now i have alot of problems with guys

Nov 9, 2008 6:14 PM

Sep 2008
kyou said:
Angel- Im so sorry that ur sis moved and there is no one to talk to anymore. and im sorry ur dog got stolen. i hope whomever stole it went to hell!!! ur teacher sounds really nice and i hopw that u can tell us more wen ur ready =] and hey theres nothing to be sorry about i read it cause i wanted to!

thx kyou
ur like my best friend on mal
Nov 11, 2008 8:25 PM
Aug 2007
haha ur mine 2!!! actually its probably not just on mal!!!!
Nov 25, 2008 4:48 PM

Dec 2007
my little story thing:

but hey, my problem is really small compared to the rest of you! wow, I wouldn't have known what to do in your situations. I truly admire you all.
Dec 4, 2008 12:33 PM
Apr 2008
thatonegirl said:
my little story thing:

Me too!! I used to have panic attacks ALL the time from getting into fights with my Mum and I had to go to therapy for a few years after the "Jim incident". I put on a loud confident exterior and get on fine with everyone at school, but when I never do a homework or get in trouble for talking too much etc and a teacher starts yelling at me, particularly a man, I still get really upset. I can't stand people shouting at me! But when a man shouts at me, it reminds me of that psycho-bastard.

You might have an Anxiety Disorder. I used to have one, but don't worry! Therapy and medication can cure it. :]
VictiniDec 4, 2008 12:36 PM
Dec 4, 2008 2:01 PM

Dec 2007
oh well, disorder or not... parents should help out and make me feel better instead of saying how pathetic I am and threatening to send me away -_-

therapy =fails D;
Dec 6, 2008 10:01 AM
Aug 2007
thatonegirl- im really sorry parents never listen to there kids no matter how many hints you might drop. i droped a pretty big one by running away and i actually wanted to go to therapy just because im tired of NO ONE listening to me. she said she would and here i am as depressed as i can be cause she didnt help at ALL! no therepy no nothing! im sorry though parents are retarded and they'll no it wen we up and leave them to sulk in their regret...if there is any that is!
Dec 10, 2008 7:20 PM
Sep 2008
Well, my story's kinda long.
:[
I hate it. *sits in a dark corner* =,(
Dec 12, 2008 6:08 PM
Aug 2007
thats okay ill listen!
Dec 16, 2008 5:04 PM
Sep 2008
Ok.

My mom and dad NEVER argued. I mean never! But in 2006, it was my mom's birthday. We just got done singing to her. Then they started to argue. I don't know what happened. Then they argued everyday! I hated it. They pulled me and two of my other sisters aside one day, and asked if we wanted them to live in seperate houses or stay together. I was scared so I said I wanted them to live in seperate houses. One sister said the same thing. but the other one said she wanted them to stay together.

So, my mom left my dad. He went to jail because he called so many times. I cried so much when he called saying he was in jail. Then he got out a year later. I was happy to see him. He started dating this lady named Angie. Ugh, I still hate her. Anyway, I liked her. She was nice. But one day I just got a bad feeling about her. She made fake checks under my dad's name. He went to jail two more times! I was pissed! I almost went and killed her myself! My sisters restrained me though. Then she called. I answered so she got quiet. I said "If this is Angie then your stupid and ugly and I hate you." She hung up. Then we got a message from her. It said, "I hope your happy with Danika." Then I never heard from her again.
Dec 21, 2008 9:27 PM
Aug 2007
im sorry that must really suck. Who's Danika? Is ur father out of jail yet?
Dec 22, 2008 3:22 PM
Sep 2008
Yeah, he got out in May. I'm Danika.
Jan 20, 2009 4:52 PM
Aug 2007
oh thats a REALLY pretty name!

oh thats good are things better!?
Jan 20, 2009 6:43 PM

Jan 2009
Yeah.
Mar 7, 2010 3:31 AM

Jul 2009
My story:
My parents are devorced but we (my sis and me) live with my mom. Our father lives in te same neighourhood and we go a lot to him; in weekends and almost every evening. My parents argue a lot lately and mom thinks our father is talking bad about her against us and that's why we act a little mad at her hately. But we just act mad at her because she get's mad about everything... when she get's home the first thing she does is complaining about the mess in house and that we should open the curtains, open the windows and put off that stupid music.. We try to tell her that but she doesn't let us talk, she ignores it. My sis is in her exam years and isn't doing very well.. now my mother is mad at her and she can't speak up for herself, that's why I come up for her. Then my mother get's mad at me that I shouldn't interfere in their bussiness and I'm being seen as the problem kid because I come up for my sis and act mad at my mother. My father understands us and tells her not to get mad all the time.. that's why she thinks she is being hated by everyone. Today I came up for my sis again and after a big fight she told us to live with our father.. she called him and told him that and hang up right after without giving him a chance to speak. I was being the bad kid again in her eyes and she told me to go upstairs.. I didn't listen and got mad.. she tried to pull out my hair and my whole arm is red because of her nails... I tried to push her away and once she noticed she couldn't get me upstairs she stopped and I ran upstairs, now I'm sitting here...
Mar 14, 2010 1:45 AM

May 2009
Honestly...the world mean nothing to me now.

My parents don't appreciate me at all though, and the sad reality is I'm competing with my own younger sister in terms of talents, academics and any other aspects that will depict the reputation of our family.
They mostly give their attentions and moral supports on my younger sister. I'm treated by them as if I never existed on their lives. They keep on comparing me to my sister and they are also the ones deciding for my future....stupid life!

GAH! wth! I wanna die! dammit!
RinjiiMar 14, 2010 1:50 AM

I am formerly known as "AnimePrincezz" on MAL, I change my username to "Rinjii", the Japanese name for my real name.
Oct 22, 2010 2:50 PM

Oct 2010
My Story:

I am sixteen and a junior in high school. My parents are divorced. I was born prematurely because my mom had a still-birth the year before I was born (His name was Matthew) and I was a high-risk pregnancy. I was tiny for my age so, yeah. When I was seven, my mom and dad were fighting all the time and I didn't know what to do, being I was only seven. One night, they were fighting over the car keys (my dad was afraid that my mom was going to buy drugs. She was addicted to a prescription pill and had gone to jail for it. She is fine now) and I walked out in my nightgown and yelled at both of them. I found out later that I had actually saved my mom's life. My dad was strangling my mom and stopped when I walked out. My mom picked me up from school the next day and tried to get me away from my dad. Unfortunately, my dad caught us. I didn't see my mom for a few months after that.
Years later, I am living with my dad and I visit my mom a lot. My dad is emotionally abusive but I have learned to deal with him. My mom is trying to get me to move in with her when she gets a new apartment. I don't know what will happen yet, but I am hoping that I am able to move in with her. My brother, on the other hand, is forced to play sports and is depressed yet my dad won't get him counseling even when I physician told him that my brother needed counseling. My brother and I are constantly in fights and the only way things will calm down is if we are separated. My brother is on the road to being a physical abuser. He has attacked me and sometimes I am afraid of him. Then, lately, my brother and I have been getting along and if one of us is in trouble with dad, we team up. It's an interesting relationship. So, that is basically it.
Oct 22, 2010 2:53 PM

Oct 2010
Rinjii said:
Honestly...the world mean nothing to me now.

My parents don't appreciate me at all though, and the sad reality is I'm competing with my own younger sister in terms of talents, academics and any other aspects that will depict the reputation of our family.
They mostly give their attentions and moral supports on my younger sister. I'm treated by them as if I never existed on their lives. They keep on comparing me to my sister and they are also the ones deciding for my future....stupid life!

GAH! wth! I wanna die! dammit!

-hugs- I know how you feel. I'm sorry about everything. When people are like that it is seriously frustrating.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Habbits You Want to Stop!

Kyou__ - Oct 8, 2008

13 by Rinjii »»
Mar 15, 2010 6:27 PM

» Poems

Kyou__ - Oct 31, 2008

10 by Lain »»
May 31, 2009 3:42 PM

» Are you trying to fix it?

Shaidil - Apr 1, 2009

0 by Shaidil »»
Apr 1, 2009 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.