Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 5, 2015 10:55 PM

Aug 2013
His current harem is pretty annoying. The only one I like is Charlotte.
Nov 1, 2015 1:37 AM

Oct 2010
There was no way to remove those panties in that way. If he tear them then alright but... come on. I know it's ecchi logic but at least have some restraint.

Lin and Cecilla went more feisty into the battle cuz' they got mad even more when Laura offended their honey. It's not a bad thing mind you. Don't like Laura myself nor her plot-shield, but I'm sure she will change once defeated.

Next tag battle seems interesting.
May 6, 2016 12:05 PM

Sep 2014
I know it's hinted that Laura, like Houki, had a complicated childhood that made her behave in such a violent way, but I don't care. Hitting her opponents' bodies directly and deliberately trying to suffocate them? Laura is a f*cking bitch.

I wonder what Houki will do now that she's on the same team as her.

wheresthehandle said:
SoFarGone said:
learn to change in the bathroom.

But then anime would be boring!

Also this.
Jun 17, 2016 6:40 PM

Apr 2007
I've been fine with the stupid stuff that has happened so far, except green-haired teacher falling on Ichika and then boob touch, but the whole exchange in the bedroom made me RAGE. There is a separate bath/shower room IN the bedroom and also that divider. But no. Let's be really really stupid and turn our backs to each other since it's the only option >_>
Sep 13, 2016 12:58 PM

Mar 2015
Shit's getting serious!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 27, 2016 9:43 AM

Sep 2015
Chifuyu cared more as a teacher about barriers getting destroyed then punishing Laura for trying to seriously injure or even kill two girls.

Pretty sure Houki got a free pass to victory and having a date with Ichika because Laura is obivously not interested in Ichika.
May 6, 2017 9:34 AM

Apr 2013
Laura and Houki getting paired was no surprise at all. The only surprising thing currently is that Ichiki seems to have a stronger bond by now with Charles than with Houki, which would be the most logical choice for main girl.
Feb 17, 2019 9:19 AM

Jul 2008
So Laura has a hax IS....surprise surprise.

And why is Ichika obsessed with changing clothes in front of others. YOU HAVE A BATHROOM!!!!

And he falls into taking Charles panties completely off?! That is just....not possible.
Jul 6, 2020 12:24 PM

May 2015
"Thats the worst match up possible" Me who cant read kanji and the translators didnt subtitle this: "Ah, yes. Worst match up. My language skills in this video"

But wow, that scene with Charlotte in the room was nice until it did a 180 and went straight down into pure absolute trash. Like Ive been laughing at it so far but damn that entire chain of events was so unbelievable and trashy that it was cringe.

Probably not gonna re-watch season 2. I like all the dub voice actors except funny enough my favourite dub voice actor. They all have unique accents then theres just Hokki whos just a bit cringy with the whole tsundere thing. I think its just me and dubs and the fact tsunderes really dont go well in english.

Nice to see more of my original best girl Laura. God I love her accent and that sadistic smile XD. But tbh during this re-watch Charlotte and surprisingly Cecillia are becoming my favourite. Normally dont like Cecillia type of characters but that British accent is too good.

WolfWood37 said:
So Laura has a hax IS....surprise surprise.

And why is Ichika obsessed with changing clothes in front of others. YOU HAVE A BATHROOM!!!!

And he falls into taking Charles panties completely off?! That is just....not possible.

I agree with every sentence said here. Especially the second two. I was just thinking "Theres a bathroom right there, use it."
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 22, 2020 5:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The pantsu scene with Charlotte made me facepalm very hard
Aug 9, 2022 2:55 PM

Nov 2010
German engineering truly is the best! Schwarzer Roegen looks badass!

Nice cat fight. Though it was way too one sided.

Nice ecchi scene with Charles. Damn, he managed to completely remove her panty. What a pro!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Inarius - Jan 20, 2011

212 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 24, 12:51 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

194 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 22, 3:26 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

avrc - Mar 31, 2011

293 by il887 »»
Aug 12, 3:34 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

165 by il887 »»
Aug 11, 6:20 PM

» Ichika’s Denseness

FiddlePie - Aug 28, 2023

17 by that_kool_kid »»
Nov 11, 2023 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.