Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2010 7:38 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 12, 2020 7:17 PM

May 2008
I loved the bit in the pool, haha poor Tsubasa and Madoka!

I dunno if it's played up or just how Yuu is, but more obvious but Yuu acted even more like a dumb brat this episode. He's acting like he hasn't battled at all yet he's been battling since Russia and now he's whining about having to sit one out? How selfish. He got what he deserved. Maybe if he tried not be such a brat and actually talked to his teammates he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked like a piece of trash. Especially after the taxi driver told him how dangerous the city is. (Good thing the world runs on beyblades or it could have gone a lot worse.)

Anyway, rant aside, learning Masamune is American is... sorta out of left field. He has the most sounding Japanese name of them all right next to Tsubasa! And I happy Kenta is back. He should have been there instead of Masamune, ngl.

With the whole A and B block, that means there's been another similar tournament (B block) happening while A block was? And yet they're supposedly weak? Hmm, I wonder if Brazil and America teams are working together. (How is it fair that the losing team in the block finals get to blade again? What's the point of winning if you get a spot regardless? I thought there was a whole "losers fight it out to get the second spot" thing going on. Did that get dropped? I want more of Kyouya's team not Ceaser's.)

I do like that they continue to consistent with the coloring of people in different countries. Though I honestly thought we were back in Africa, everyone is darker than I would have thought for Brazil, haha.
SakariiAug 12, 2020 7:27 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku Episode 42 Discussion

Sakarii - Aug 16, 2020

1 by Xenpai_47 »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:03 AM

Poll: » Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

2 by usmanali127 »»
Nov 15, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 3, 2010

1 by Ginanananananana »»
Feb 6, 2021 10:11 PM

Poll: » Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 4, 2010

1 by Budi_Sampurno214 »»
Jan 2, 2021 9:49 AM

Poll: » Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku Episode 51 Discussion

Sakarii - Aug 18, 2020

0 by Sakarii »»
Aug 18, 2020 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.