Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 7:59 PM

Jul 2024
Putting it in the watchlist, but not much hope it can pass a 3 eps test. Animation is really bad, the art work meh, and the characters have done nothing to catch my interest. Another time waster in a season bereft of anything good.
Oct 8, 4:32 PM
Feb 2022
Reply to kitoha
I have to admit it, I never thought the series would be like this. And I also have to admit, I loved it so much!!!

Nooo, pleasee, don't do this to me, they're meant to be together!! <3

@kitoha (bottom picture) I thought it was the last episode. Lol
Oct 10, 7:23 PM
Oct 2019
Celina alone will keep me watching. She's cute. I liked the pacing. Animation is decent, and hopefully, it keeps it up or even better, making it into a production that wows me like Wistoria did.
Oct 10, 8:15 PM

Nov 2023
The Grim Reapers did him dirty. Instead of letting him rest, they reincarnated him, an Elder Dragon, into a random guy.
Oct 11, 4:33 PM
Nov 2017
That was the strangest ending to an premiere episode I have ever watched. There was no hook at the end of the episode to make you want to keep watching. You could drop this anime after episode 1 and it would feel like a self-contained completed story. I'm actually flabbergasted right now by how brazenly bland the ending was.

If I had watched this when it first debuted I would probably be dropping the anime at this point because I feel I would have had no desire to find out what happens next. As it happens though I am watching this a week after it's debut on Crunchyroll and so I can watch episode 2 right away. It's a bit paradoxical but I am fascinated to see what happens next for the simple reason that the first episode itself has given me nothing to look forward to.
Oct 12, 12:02 PM

May 2019
Decent start with a few cute girls already shown such as Airi, Christina, and especially Celina whom I think could become the female lead. On that note I think that Dolan could withstand Celina's poison considering he was a dragon...
Oct 14, 1:00 PM
May 2021
Celina is pretty cute and Dolan is also pretty straight forward. Gonna be an interesting duo to look forward to
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 10

44 by Apratim »»
Yesterday, 10:47 AM

» OP and ED

YordaTrico - Oct 12

0 by YordaTrico »»
Oct 12, 11:07 PM

» Antecipation

CyanopicaCooki - Aug 31

5 by zcv45 »»
Sep 22, 8:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.