Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 9, 11:56 AM
Aug 2024
Well, I am enjoying this.

Oct 9, 8:27 PM
Feb 2021
The Comedy is PEAK in this anime. Totally worth it.
Oct 11, 5:54 AM
Mar 2012
Very funny and wholesome, I can already expect the romance aspect to be great as well.
Oct 11, 12:26 PM

Jan 2016
Alright since I'm giving this a pre-emptive 10/10, I will say my issues first:
-[two of the] guys are really annoying when they have the blessing to be with such Kings
-cute guys face is extremely annoying, but cute at same time
-I can't take one of their places

The fact before they made it more clear who the matches were, I knew who the matches were <3 They are so gooooooooooood. Right now I rate:
Fuji > Suou > Asagi > Tokiwa > Hagi > Kohaku, but will likely change later. While I have zero doubts the whole cast is filled with heterosexual cisgender people, the girls definitely have some degree of queerness or gender-divergence (???) if trying to make the guys fall in love with them as Kings.

5/5, I think my attraction goes: Masculine/Handsome Women > Masculine/Handsome Men > Feminine/Cute Men > Normal Men > Feminine/Cute/Hot Women > Normal Women (???) look forward to more! <3

Oct 11, 12:43 PM

Jan 2016
Reply to hikikodokumori
Well, I am enjoying this.

@hikikodokumori We must give the staff more sausage!
bbkikie said:
My favourite pair is aloof cool x puppy pair so far🥰

SAME, I rapidly hoped they would pair them and then they rapidly did <3
AnonymousSin said:
the drag kings are really hot

This is a fact
Kurineko_regan said:
why are men not allowed in the photo booth? anyone know?

It's because men would harass (and assault?) women in the booths so they just banned them since women were the main target audience. Basically an anti-predator rule that does discriminate against males unfortunately. (I do not live in Japan and am not an expert)
Umb3rus said:
@Kurineko_regan Homophobia would be my guess

How did you get homophobia because men aren't allow LOL Q_Q

Oct 11, 1:19 PM
Oct 2023
LilyVarbik said:
bbkikie said:

AnonymousSin said:

This is a fact
Kurineko_regan said:

It's because men would harass (and assault?) women in the booths so they just banned them since women were the main target audience. Basically an anti-predator rule that does discriminate against males unfortunately. (I do not live in Japan and am not an expert)
Umb3rus said:

The sign showed two men next to each other, so that's how I got the idea. And it would fit in with everyday homophobia, which might be a good subtheme for this Anime. But I might be wrong

And don't get me wrong, this is in no way a criticism of the anime, more the opposite
Oct 11, 2:15 PM

Jan 2016
Reply to Umb3rus
LilyVarbik said:
bbkikie said:

AnonymousSin said:

This is a fact
Kurineko_regan said:

Umb3rus said:

The sign showed two men next to each other, so that's how I got the idea. And it would fit in with everyday homophobia, which might be a good subtheme for this Anime. But I might be wrong

And don't get me wrong, this is in no way a criticism of the anime, more the opposite
@Umb3rus honestly, I think you might be right, I didn't even notice that. If it was homophobia I'm honestly shocked (not that people are homophobic, but that they decided to do that)
google translate said: "We do not allow entry for men only" I guess only the author would know and the translator went for the more realistic of what I said.

Oct 11, 6:11 PM

Jan 2014
The "No males only" sign in both subtitles (ASW/ToonsHub) are wrong. They translate it to "No men allowed" but it should be "No men only" or "No male only couples". It is homophobic but there are places in japan that are discriminatory for various reasons. Still the fact that the translation tried to soften language is really annoying and I might drop the show if they keep adding in gen z language or mistranslating stuff like that. I also thought this was going to be actual all-male mixer, not a mixer where the females just look male.
Oct 11, 6:33 PM

Nov 2012
THIS
WAS
FUNNY!

Their confusion during the mixer, seeing the pic, and still being confused was priceless.
Oct 11, 10:46 PM

Jul 2021
This sounded interesting, but it's starting out a little bland.

The show just immediately threw the guys at the dashingly-handsome girls, and the jokes were kind of obvious; "oh no, they're hotter than me" and "oh, no, they're all guys." The chibi art and the simple animation were charming enough.

The crossdressing situation also didn't feel as strange and confusing as the show seemed to think it was. Maybe it's because I can hear the girl's voices, rather than just speech bubbles on the manga page? Impressive cast for the girls, though.

Oct 13, 5:44 PM
Mar 2021
So far I'm enjoying the anime after watching two episodes. Simple plot but I'm invested in it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goukon ni Ittara Onna ga Inakatta Hanashi Episode 3 Discussion

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Yesterday

4 by iyunsi32 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Goukon ni Ittara Onna ga Inakatta Hanashi Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 11

20 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
6 hours ago

» Reveals New PV

nirererin - Aug 9

2 by deadbilly »»
Sep 18, 4:33 AM

» More Info.

tsubasalover - Feb 25

2 by knktzvra »»
Mar 10, 1:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.