Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 1:53 AM

Jul 2011
If your employer want to kill you, better go against the plan you were helping.

Having a knightmare frame with Stumpe lasershow is too OP.
Aug 30, 2:58 AM

Jul 2016
I'm sorry but the utter lack of regard Norland had for Catherine when he hurled her off the platform cracked me up so hard.

There are better ways to go out than getting dogpiled on by a swarm of giant evil roombas. RIP Isao
Aug 30, 3:42 AM
May 2021
Ok ep underwhelming lets see how it gets wrapped up.
Aug 30, 4:36 AM

May 2015
Whoever had the bright idea to give Norland mech disabling barrier lasers. Congratulations, you've doomed the earth. Poor Catherine got flung like a ragdoll, and it's not looking too good for Ash right now either.

I've really been enjoying this show. I can't believe we're already at the semi-final episode! Also, I'm just now noticing Norlands face is now visible in the intro. Love when shows change it up like that.
Aug 30, 6:29 AM

Jan 2009
catherine died? nah i think she will survive

same with ash he will survive

will lelouch and cc show up in the final episode?
Aug 30, 6:33 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to deg
catherine died? nah i think she will survive

same with ash he will survive

will lelouch and cc show up in the final episode?
@deg probably when everything is said and done he would go to meet her (mc)
Aug 30, 8:28 AM
Aug 2020
Atrocious. A pile of shit that is even ruining the original CG.

I hope that is the last entry in this series. Just give Lelouch a proper rest.
Aug 30, 12:14 PM

Feb 2012
Norland getting rid of his underlings prompted Von Braun to at least do the right thing and send the specs of the Loki he created to the black knights before getting vacuum-blended. Killed by his own invention like Perillus of the Brazen Bull (though not like Dr. Guillotin, as commonly believed).

Norland picked up and flung Catherine like garbage (is this her pathetic end?)

Dammn, Isao went out in the worst way possible, his kmf dogpilled by the Loki

Seems like Artemis is going to gattai while Apollo is falling next.
Fortress_MaximusAug 30, 2:19 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 30, 12:50 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Fortress_Maximus
Norland getting rid of his underlings prompted Von Braun to at least do the right thing and send the specs of the Loki he created to the black knights before getting vacuum-blended. Killed by his own invention like Perillus of the Brazen Bull (though not like Dr. Guillotin, as commonly believed).

Norland picked up and flung Catherine like garbage (is this her pathetic end?)

Dammn, Isao went out in the worst way possible, his kmf dogpilled by the Loki

Seems like Artemis is going to gattai while Apollo is falling next.
@Fortress_Maximus I hope they do. It's the only option for them to save the final fight. 2 flying mechs
Aug 30, 12:51 PM
Apr 2023
I was hopeful when the anime started, but I can agree now without finishing it yet that the pacing is bad, there should be twice more episodes and more mech battles.

Most disappointing character development:
1. Haruka
2. Everyone else
Aug 30, 1:47 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
as long as Catherine my beloved is alive im good

Aug 31, 6:11 PM
Jan 2018
We need anime like Code Geass, where an evil mastermind builds a throne for his mecha to sit on, inside of a flying castle. What other anime is cool enough/insane enough to do the same thing? Also the last shot of the Foulbout with its hands crossed was clearly inspired by Master Gundam.

I changed my score to a 6 and I'm pretty sure that's going to be my final score. Outside of the sequel movie, I didn't know it was possible to rate a Code Geass property so low. Perhaps Code Geass was just being great was just the dumb luck of hungry talented creators being in the same place at the same time.

At least the Gundam Seed Freedom movie was a great time, so 2024 in mecha anime wasn't a complete loss.
Sep 1, 12:08 AM

Mar 2018
If suzaku was fighting, the battle would be over in a minute.
Sport Club Corinthians Paulist is the biggest football team in the world.
51 is cachaça
Sep 1, 5:38 AM
Jan 2022
norland nightmare frame is just too powerful as it is crushing ever nightamare frame like bugs... and whats up with the purple light shuting down every nightmare frame that comes in contect with ...that power is too op I don't how will ash win against this one ....
Sep 1, 10:47 PM

Mar 2019
So Kuroto, who is voiced by Kiryu's (Like a Dragon) VA Takaya Kuroda, has a daughter named Haruka in this anime? That's cute.

I really like this show, but I have a bad feeling it's ending in 12 episodes which is a fucking shame. They actually had some fun characters this time around (compared to mostly dull characters in Akito) and I really feel they mostly captured the magic of the first two seasons, but things have been moving way too fast. Wish they had utilized Geass more too. Maybe introduce some other Geass users to complicate things? They also want us to focus a little on Haruka, but her story feels under-cooked. Unless something tragic happens in episode 12 and there's a second season where Haruka plays a more prominent role I feel they kind of wasted her.
Sep 2, 5:31 AM

May 2019
that whole daughter reveal really came out of nowhere LOL

this whole shit is so uninspiring. wondering what kind of asspull theyre gonna pull next ep cuz sakuya woulda to win right? atp just let lelouch and cc or even suzaku cook next ep, y'all too weak to do anything istg. feels like the only ones they can depend on that whole squad are the general and ash, thats it LMAO
Sep 2, 6:53 PM

Aug 2020
Ash's determination against Norland... I was rooting for Cath back there, that outcome was kinda surprising.

Sep 5, 4:42 PM

Jul 2015
Ya know when the previous episode had so many cameos, I was hoping for one of them to just pop up here but oh well. Surprisingly.. the mecha fights are good. Code geass mecha fights were never it's strong suit nor it's selling points..the main selling points were the mind games and the naked highschoolers.. ANYWAYS...

this code geass does retain bust sizes for the awkwarldly young girls but not so much for plot or mind games. Just one last episode.. I wish we see Lelouch one last time..
Sep 6, 10:17 AM

Oct 2017
So Haruka was Kuroto's daughter all along. Think she's gonna survive even though they set a death flag. Catherine is alive too I think. Otherwise pretty much just action on a grand level to take down the main villain. Everyone's doing what they can from their place, even Sakura.
Sep 9, 7:10 AM
Jun 2007
Darn, Norland's knightmare is GOATlike with wings
Sep 10, 6:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
All together to eliminate the "lokis"!
Bad final to Ash!!!
kekeke
Sep 12, 8:13 PM
Oct 2018
Things in this anime makes no sense
Sep 13, 2:23 AM

Apr 2013
I can't believe Norland actually made his gundam sit on the throne in a throne room for no purpose but to look funny. He's such a comical villain.
Sep 15, 2:43 PM

Oct 2010
Ye this plot ended up pretty bad, clone just does evil cause he can. Throw in some BS custom knightmare (gundam size? lol) too :P
Loki's seem to be hardcountered by air though, mayor oversight - even IRL military would win easily.
Though its still BS that there are so many of them to contest every country's military at the same time lol.
igundamSep 15, 3:09 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - Jul 5

51 by Phraze »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 3 Discussion

FarCritical - Jul 5

46 by Phraze »»
Yesterday, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenny_Stryker - Jun 21

88 by Phraze »»
Oct 14, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Sep 6

107 by mat619 »»
Oct 14, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FarCritical - Aug 23

51 by StarNightwatcher »»
Oct 11, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.