Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 24, 11:47 PM
Mar 2021
Esse protagonista não deixa de ser ótimo, droga lol!!!
Bom, ele demostra ser mais corajoso do que sua aparência exibe, além de que ele sabe agir nas horas certas
Acho que o papel de parede dele já expôs a situação de ambos né LOL, ele matem a foto de sua amada sempre por perto haha
Aug 25, 11:45 PM
Feb 2024
Really loved this episode,

Very rarely do I see a show begin to tackle the question of senpai romance when one of the partners is no longer in school...and I really look forward to them playing this out.

This show is like a dose of medicine, it cures any bad mood.
Aug 26, 10:20 AM
Jan 2022
another weeks another wholesome and cute ep... really want to see jealous rin more.....
Aug 26, 3:34 PM
Apr 2023
CUTENESS OVERLOAD
Aug 26, 9:25 PM

Jun 2017
nice episode, harem continues
Aug 27, 9:38 AM
Jul 2024
Pure diabetes. Just so cute!!!
Aug 28, 4:03 AM

Jun 2015
THIS BAKA COUPLE
too much sweetness im getting diabetes
Aug 28, 11:27 AM
Aug 2023
THE CUBE ISN'T A PROPER SCRAMBLE! RED IS NEXT TO ORANGE AND BLUE IS NEXT TO GREEN
Aug 28, 1:17 PM
Jul 2024
Tá sendo um bom anime
Aug 29, 10:17 PM
Mar 2023
it was a good episode, but the character development could have been bit better
Aug 30, 9:35 AM
Sep 2021
Lovely seeing the couples spending their time with each other.
Aug 31, 4:05 AM
Aug 2019
Her smile is so enough
Sep 2, 6:19 AM
Feb 2020
I'm bit bitter that they just rewrite the scene to make it look like their not even dating yet. WHY??

Sep 3, 1:24 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They're still edging us and not officially revealing that they're dating, even though Eiji having Rin as his phone background says more than enough lol

"Just let me recharge....."

This show alone is enough to recharge my dying soul for the whole week.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 8, 4:16 AM

Jun 2021
What a weird thing to confess to his mother... The entire "i'm portraying all the typical Anime characters for Eiji" thing.

The rest of the episode improved minute by minute. They could have better thumbnails for each other's phone contact, but that dog drawing was hilarious and the cats bit so charming (in fact, i was petting my older one while watching that part)
Sep 11, 3:45 AM

Jul 2021
so glad i stuck around. 10/10 loving this so far.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 11, 1:35 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to PEYAL
Best episode so far
@PEYAL Indeed. This is Peak
Sep 14, 5:20 PM

Oct 2017
Senpai's popular with the cats and in university, what have you done Rin. Rin looked pretty wearing that red jacket. Reminded of Hayamin wearing similar clothes recently. Btw they are dating right? Why did they skip confession.

Found the Hayamin photo.
Sep 17, 9:45 PM
Jan 2023
Can anyone find the cat at 17:46's voice actor?
Sep 20, 7:58 PM
Oct 2020
Just realizing how rare it is to see a post graduation relationship and especially one where one mc goes to Uni while one is still in HS. I think this might be the first time seeing this combination in anime.
Sep 25, 10:01 AM

Mar 2015
Rin did such a good job dressing up her boyfriend, he got confessed to during his first week of college lol
Sep 28, 1:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This director really thought confession matter unimportant by skipping their confession back and the the beginning. Then right at the end as well with those story telling by Eiji, huh? Idk how to put it into words, but i guess this is how they adapt this short webcomic....

All in all, its nice to see them dating for real. Even if Eiji still dumb af, he got lucky his junior won't take those matter seriously and moving on toward their future adults world. Glad those Rin lil sis still keep coming. Wish them to visit Rin's house, must be a blast.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 28, 5:56 PM

Oct 2011
weird decision to let the confession implied, instead of showing last episode... even weirder to show the scene again, and cut in the same moment, lol
when they started with the scene, I was sure they would show the end of the conversation this time

anyway, love the date moments... they are really cute and natural together
Sep 29, 1:55 PM

Dec 2022
Cute and wholesome episode
Oct 9, 2:28 AM
Dec 2022
Eiji is off to the college and Rin helps him to pick out new clothes. The interaction with Eiji's mom at the house is funny with Rin basically said she is willing to be staying in the house.
Oct 11, 8:17 PM
Nov 2022
Very cute, I wish my high school days had been like this 🚬
5 hours ago

Jul 2022
Duh, the same thing. The scene where Rin confesses her feelings to Eiji is still cut! Oh yes, in the post credit scene, we are shown that in the future they will eventually get married. Not only that, it seems like Rin is also successful in her career as an actress. Also, Eiji becomes a fairly famous art director all over the world. But most importantly, they work together a lot!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

116 by KingNotSkilled »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

85 by KingNotSkilled »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 1

62 by KingNotSkilled »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

139 by smoodflamez »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.