Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Café Terrace and its Goddesses
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 13, 12:37 PM

Apr 2021
I liked this first episode... Akane was the one who had the most focus in this episode, she is scared and faints at the first scare but it was funny.
Jul 21, 5:32 AM

Jul 2021
Akane being the best girl from the very first episode
Jul 22, 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect an Ouka episode, did she get an upgrade in the chest region? Always lover SF2 references in anime, somehow that game is still relevant today haha
Jul 23, 10:57 AM

Sep 2018
We got a weigner joke, and some nice comedy this episode. Solid start for s2.
Jul 27, 7:02 PM

Sep 2023
I don't have a strong memory of the first season, this episode was pretty fun but feels a bit generic harem.
Aug 13, 3:00 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Am planning to wait for this to finish airing so I can binge watch it, but thought I'd just watch the first episode to see if might be just as good as the first season. And yeah it's just as great, and as FREAKY as before; especially Ouka, who iirc didn't show any clear signs of liking Hayato. But now something has awakened in her, and now she might be after Hayato as well- just, maybe not exactly in the same way as the others LOOL

Amidst all its ecchi glory, the first season had plenty of room for some genuine feels. That seems to be the case here as well. Can't wait to see the rest.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 12, 1:00 AM

Dec 2023
Peak has returned! I expect to only see banger comments. Please cover up blue's ears and protect her innocence. Magenta is lucky that MC did not swiftly turn around in the shower, otherwise she would've been whipped hard. Now she knows the size is far more immense than her wildest fantasies.

Sep 27, 3:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice start for this 2nd season lol the fanservice is already here with the teasing too regarding all the girls' mothers... and they adopted a cat :)
Sep 29, 7:04 AM
Dec 2022
That end was awesome. Seeing his Grandma at her young youth with her friends was something, as if time repeats itself. Thanks to Sachiko he wouldn't discovered it early
Oct 3, 6:27 AM

Jul 2023
An okay start. They get a new cat as Sachiko.

From the picture, looks like the girls going to the cafe wasn't a coincidence. Grandma was part of 6 girls, but she probably won the heart of the guy, Hayato's grandpa.
patkarununganOct 12, 4:55 PM
Oct 11, 7:42 AM

Jan 2017
Damn, the 2nd season premier brought us sadistic Ouka and scaredy-cat Akane, we're off to a good start already

and also cat!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

77 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 14, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12

48 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 13, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 18

43 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 11, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29

37 by JaniSIr »»
Oct 9, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22

37 by JaniSIr »»
Oct 8, 4:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.