Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
I didn't realize Ultimatia was such a tough boss until now.

Ragna, now fully healed thanks to the globe restored by Crimson, seeks Crimson's assistance once more in defeating the Winged Bloodline and saving Starlia. However, Crimson refuses the request, believing there's no chance of victory against the overwhelming strength of Kamui and the Temporal Magic of Ultimatia. Instead, Crimson instructs Ragna to follow their own plan. But as Ragna finds their reason to fight within their interactions with the members of Starlia and the Argentum Corps, they reject Crimson's instructions.

You just know things are about to get rough in an episode when they skip not only the OP but also the ED. Anyways, Ragna's been a real pain lately, and Crimson's been the one holding the team together, taking on dragons and whatnot. Ragna's all about that cheesy power of love and friendship, but let's be real, if it weren't for some plot armor, he'd be toast by now. And then there's Crimson, carefree as ever, knowing she can't die. She's out there leading folks into fights they can't win, leaving poor Ragna to deal with the mess alone. She doesn't care if they make it out or not, especially if they're not pulling their weight. Thank goodness Starlia's still kicking, but man, getting her out of whatever mess Kamui's cursed her with won't be easy.

Ragna and the remains of the Argentum Corps are dead set on saving Starlia, while Crimson and her crew are off to hunt Ultimatia.

Feb 24, 8:34 AM

Feb 2021
Yessss, Lia is alive! (kinda)
Seeing Crimson panic was satisfying lol.
9:15 kayu (粥) is actually "thin rice porridge; watery cooked rice; rice gruel; congee". I searched around a bit, and couldn't find any connection between "kayu" and "brains". EDIT: It's actually a reference to a Japanese Resident Evil meme! かゆうま (kayuuma)
Well that was quick lol. I actually wanted to see everyone's reactions to Ragna saying that the princess is "alive".

OH WAIT SHE'S LIKE ACTUALLY ALIVE HELL YEAH
I thought that what Ragna's doing is really reckless, but with him at full power, they might actually win. Everyone else can easily die though...
Oohhhhh Crimson learned that Ultimatia can't stop time now!
Really cool episode.
EmbientMar 4, 7:59 AM
Feb 24, 8:43 AM
Sep 2015
Crimson is frustrating because his favorite sex toy is not listen to his command. Meanwhile, I want to have a reversible threesome with Ragna and Kamui. Wait, there are also a few guys from Corps that looks delicious. Wait, why the Elder dragon's true form so hot? This could turn into a tensome! I hope my bed is large enough.

Anyway, I feel like we haven't see the true/final villain yet. While Ultimatia and Kamui are very strong (I think Ultimatia will eventually regain her power or even evolve further soon), I don't think they're final villain. But who, or what, could potentially be that final challenge? God? I don't know. But somehow the possibility that Ragna and his corp will work together with dragon side (especially with Kamui) is not zero, in fact, I feel like it's even more likely that they'll working together instead of killing each other in the end.
Feb 24, 8:47 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode

i'm already excited for the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 24, 1:47 PM
May 2022
I'm totally with Ragna, where is Crimson's heart? No wonder he doesn't care about dying, he can't.
Feb 24, 3:59 PM

Feb 2019
“And when a person’s head gets cut off they die” lmao big if true crimson

Woah wasn’t expecting such a big falling out between Ragna and Crimson, but I’m honestly glad Ragna stood up to Crimson and is committed to doing what he thinks is right. One of the biggest character flaws he’s got is just letting everyone bully him into doing stuff, even back to his days with Leonica

But man I didn’t think things would get that bloody between the two of em. Never seen crimson so defeated like that..

On the bright side, I KNEW PRINCESS WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!! No way they could kill her off like that. I didn’t even pay attention to the fact that Kamui put her head back on like that. Definitely an asspull that your head can get reattached like that but as I said for the past two weeks I’ll take it! Can’t wait to see Ragna go rescue her and the sword she forges for his fight with Kamui.

Church priestess/ultimatia lookalike is so annoying to me. She comes off just as evil if not worse than Ultimatia

Excited for next ep
Marinate1016Feb 24, 5:56 PM
Feb 24, 4:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
At this point Crimson really need to stop his farce to try making Ragna following his order. Clearly Ragna only cares about his own way, and not Crimson way. So please stop throwing tantrum and get to work, former Winged Monarch! And here they go, finding a slim chance to try hunting down Tia once more! But there's a slight problem there, about Nebulim and his maturing power. Perhaps Crimson still not finding it out? And wtf with the previous old dragon snake that suddenly turned into an ikemen?

Alright back to Ragna and the corps, i like their determination to save Lia, and a bit of banter lifting up some moods. But to think they need Solarian helps to power up the circle tho. Must be a difficult deal wirh Ragna and all the corps. Not to mention Lia situation in the capital looking not-so-good even though i actually so glad to still be able to hear her sweet voices.

5 episode left.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 24, 5:57 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Watching crimson pour and throw a tantrum was just what we needed. He doesn’t care about anyone’s lives but herself and even at the end of the episode she said he was just going to use the rest of the corps and Ragna as bait.
YagamiLight_1212Feb 24, 6:33 PM
Feb 24, 6:31 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to YagamiLight_1212
Watching crimson pour and throw a tantrum was just what we needed. He doesn’t care about anyone’s lives but herself and even at the end of the episode she said he was just going to use the rest of the corps and Ragna as bait.
@YagamiLight_1212 Crimson is a he, in other words, he's male. He simply gained the ability to change bodies and gender when he became a Dragon Monarch but Crimson has always been a male.
Feb 24, 6:33 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
xZabuzax said:
@YagamiLight_1212 Crimson is a he, in other words, he's male. He simply gained the ability to change bodies and gender when he became a Dragon Monarch but Crimsom has always been a male.

I know, I wasn’t paying attention when I was typing. I’m at work and watching so I was typing and handling guests at the same time. My bad, I’ll make the correction thank you for pointing that out 😅
Feb 24, 6:34 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to YagamiLight_1212
xZabuzax said:
@YagamiLight_1212 Crimson is a he, in other words, he's male. He simply gained the ability to change bodies and gender when he became a Dragon Monarch but Crimsom has always been a male.

I know, I wasn’t paying attention when I was typing. I’m at work and watching so I was typing and handling guests at the same time. My bad, I’ll make the correction thank you for pointing that out 😅
@YagamiLight_1212 Alright, no worries then, I'm just making sure because some people still believe he's a female.
Feb 24, 7:07 PM
May 2020
so lia is actually alive. im happy with that lowkey
Feb 24, 7:11 PM
Apr 2023
I remembered in Rurouni Kenshin where it was mentioned if you cut something skillfully, quickly and with a good equipment, you essentially preserve the 'fibers' enough that you can put the cut pieces together and it will be as good as it was prior to being cut. I know that is manga logic and virtually impossible IRL, but yeah, that's how Lia got her temporary plot armor.
Feb 24, 10:25 PM

May 2019
I'm glad to see that Starlia is alive but with a curse. With Ragna and the corps going to rescue Starlia I imagine Ragna will take on Kamui while Crimson hunts down Ultimatia so I think they will have a shot at pulling this off.
Feb 25, 2:33 AM
Sep 2021
The 1st half of the episode was emotional & the fight towards the end has just begun.
Feb 25, 4:00 AM

Jun 2016
nonstop full action and nonstop watching good episodes !!!

best shounen fantasy for me !!!
Feb 25, 7:51 PM

Sep 2021
I couldn't care less about the idiot battle of Ragna Vs. Woltekamui...

But I can't wait to see Crimson does with this situation!
Feb 27, 3:19 AM

Mar 2008
I thought it was suspicious Lia's head seemed to reattach when it was stuck back on the body. I didn't think that meant her body was alive though. I was expecting some essense of her had fused with the metal bits in Ragna.

Ah damn I want it to get to the next episode already
Mar 1, 3:02 AM

Jul 2017
With the key gotten back and Ragna fully healed with the Globe Chamber's restoration in progress, the Battle of Lese done...just without defeating Ultimatia. Despite Starlia being realistically dead, Woltekamui had Starlia's body and head still intact, which is the only reason why Ragna doesn't see her as dead. Clearly, Crimson doesn't see all that as a benefit right now, but rather, wants to create an army of silverine troops centered around him. The reason that Ragna still stands by pure happenstance of luck, it's his only mitigating factor to separate himself from Crimson in order to keep the Argentum Corps running together. As the former head of the Winged Monarch, the poison which he had reminded earlier when he was to rebel against him, that moment is now, and he succumbed to it. But yet, that poison didn't work on him, and from the moment where he encountered Ragna, something was amiss, and Ragna's rebellion is the camel that broke his straw.

With the hope that Starlia is still alive, and she definitely is by Woltekamui temporarily holding her hostage to face Ragna once again at his best. Even with the inferior dragons reneging their efforts, Starlia in the process of forging her sword fit for Ragna to face Kamui, it's all for naught if Ultimatia is not hunted down and killed, ending the Winged Monarch's rule. And that, Crimson also finds a way to defeat Ultimatia with her own trajectory, it could very well be the key to putting an end to the Blood of the Wing.

Hopefully, both Ragna and Crimson can interconnect and keep Ultimatia at bay.
Mar 2, 8:07 AM

Oct 2017
The characteristics of the previous winged monarch sounds oddly familiar and there's a certain red hair Crimson with time related power, hmm I wonder what could it be lol.

Ragna went his own way seperated from Crimson, I was wondering what Crimson was gonna do now but already got the answer as Crimson realised Ultimatia can't use her powers and on their way to battle. Btw Chimera was adorable.
Mar 5, 7:39 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ultimatia could be the next one in fall!!!!
kekeke
Mar 16, 9:16 PM

Feb 2021
It's pretty unluck for Her that can't get out of that place.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 4, 1:53 AM
Aug 2021
I'm sorry so if that wasn't all a fever dream bro somehow survived a fight against W. It is funny how plot armour is a part of his abilities😂😂. This lowkey feels like a suicide mission though. She will die the moment they get there though so idk if there's actually any chance of saving her.
May 24, 8:00 PM

May 2015
Ragna is too dense to die even with nanomachine poison destroying his DNA. Starlia's squadron doing four all nighters in a row for the rescue mission shocked me the most! Anime characters are built different.
Jun 21, 1:57 PM

Jun 2022
1) what a letdown it's been.

2) that casual walkoff with crimson , come on now .

3) stretching unnecess. for sake of 24 eps.

4) better give some dope ending & it might happen .
Oct 10, 2:34 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to xZabuzax
@YagamiLight_1212 Crimson is a he, in other words, he's male. He simply gained the ability to change bodies and gender when he became a Dragon Monarch but Crimson has always been a male.
@xZabuzax

I always thourhg Crimson was neither.
Oct 10, 2:40 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Vindicater
@xZabuzax

I always thourhg Crimson was neither.
@Vindicater He's male, he just changes his gender to suit the occasion, and let's not forget that Ragna knows Crimson more than anyone, even Ragna affirmed that Crimson is male in episode 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 10

77 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.