Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 7:33 AM

Nov 2011
Gotta admire the Hi Shin Unit. They never give up and continue to push forward in this battle. Zhao army withdrawing also seems to turn the tide.

We did get more background storytelling this episode and I anticipate this battle will drag out much more.
Feb 17, 11:59 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Really curious to see what Huan Yi's plan is and finding out what could have been more important than pressing a huge advantage when he had one.

It's also good to see Lei Qiang is mostly healed up and should be ready to return to Xin's side soon.
Feb 17, 12:01 PM

Feb 2021
Ahhh the cliffhanger. I'm so damn curiuos about Ji Hui (Ki Sui) and his army's backstory. And of course about what the hell is Huan Yi (Kan Ki) is planning to do too.
Also I've been listening to the OP and ED of this season quite a lot, and yep, they're definitely my favorite ones in Kingdom.
Feb 17, 12:20 PM

Sep 2018
I thought maybe he is taking the 4 corners mountain, but no, the madlad did nothing.
I keep moving forward
Feb 17, 1:04 PM

Mar 2010
Diao was soooo fucking CUte watching her fall over and getting angry, love how she squeals.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 17, 1:26 PM

May 2020
really excited for the next episode
and to know more about ji hui
and the tragedy for liyang

Feb 17, 1:37 PM

Apr 2018
PEAK EPISODE AGAIN !!

Kanki is unpredictable and the story behind Kusui seems amazing.

This episode marks the debut of a great war !
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Feb 17, 3:57 PM

Nov 2016
Kanki is cooking.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 17, 4:12 PM

May 2018
What's Kanki going to do after? What actually happened in Liyan?

We'll know in the next episode!
Feb 17, 4:25 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Another amazing episode. Kan ki is cooking up something will just have to wait and see. I want more backstory on Liyan and ki sui which I’m assuming will figure out next episode
Feb 17, 5:37 PM
Aug 2020
Another great episode

This really a real war, it’s not just about fights
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 17, 8:36 PM
Jan 2024
Absolutely phenomenal! Huan Yi doing something completely unexpected, thus leaving the whole battlefield at utter confusion both friends and foes alike.
Feb 17, 9:42 PM
Mar 2015
The commander did the unexpected only the women seem to know about the strategist general ji hui
Feb 17, 10:10 PM

Jul 2008
GAH THIS ENDED TOO SOON!!!!!

Huan Yi you better have an ace up your sleeve. Zhao has Hui Ji.
Feb 18, 4:05 AM

Jul 2017
Another great episode of Kingdom in the books. Kan Ki is such a compelling character to watch with his actions, especially with how he blew off a big opportunity set up by Ka Ryo Ten and did nothing throughout Day 3 to take even more potentially in the future, just leaving his enemies and allies utterly bamboozled by the end. He's a cunning man so it just leaves me with even more excitement and anticipation to see what is truly up with Kan Ki to be able to wait extra time and chill without moving an inch with such confidence, when there is a good opportunity even then in front of him. Kan Ki is playing a whole different game compared to everyone else, love his sense of unpredictability to restrain himself for even more gains and not just being hungry to take down opposing armies instantly. The ending stuff with Kyou Kai listening to the story of Ki Sui, Ryuu Tou and Ba Tei and them experiencing the Tragedy of Rigan was also really good and should be elaborated in more detail even more in the upcoming episode.
Feb 18, 2:12 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Even though Qiang didn’t kill the strategist, at least she put him out of commission for a while.

So cool to see Diao up there with the other brilliant strategists and generals.

Looking forward to Huan’s plan next week after being stood up with bated breath XD

I’m interested in learning more about Ji Hui’s backstory and how his role will be pivotal in this war.
Feb 18, 4:22 PM
Dec 2014
Kanki is the GOAT without needing to do anything lmao, great episode
Feb 19, 10:57 PM
Jul 2019
Bro Kan Ki pulled a magic conch shell from SpongeBob and absolutely nothing on the third day lol, I mean if there's one thing I learn is to expect the unexpected from Kan Ki, I also didn't expect Ten to be that angry at him if anything I thought Shin was gonna the angry one but I guess not.

Feb 20, 12:08 PM
Feb 2024
It is because of these types of things that Kanki is one of my favorite characters in all of Kingdom, because of how unpredictable he can be.
Feb 22, 8:35 AM

May 2020
Kyou Kai is being treated in a settlement she went to warn. She’s getting the inside news of Ligan - unveiling the mysteries of Ki Sui.

Kan Ki just made everyone wait the whole day. Wonder what he has in mind.

Ka Ryou Ten got pissed this episode. She discarded all formalities 🤣🤣🤣.
Feb 24, 4:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The old woman's final words demonstrate the territorial complexity prior to the 5 kingdoms!
kekeke
Feb 29, 3:20 PM

Sep 2015
Ji Hui (Ki Sui) has been one of my favourite characters since this ark in the manga, so I am looking forward to the next few episodes. I have to admit that I am not a fan of his character design in the anime; even his voice doesn't seem to match his character.
May 21, 6:03 PM

Jul 2013
This is the second time I've heard Qin being called invaders which honestly, they are lol but it seems everyone is forgetting the fact that Zhao together with 5 other fucking countries or states whatever, decided to gang up on Qin but miserably failed. Anyway, I wonder what Huan Yi is planning.
Aug 17, 10:44 AM
Mar 2019
Ki Sui's story is told.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom 5th Season Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30

43 by ProGoddess »»
Sep 2, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 5th Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9

39 by ProGoddess »»
Sep 1, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 5th Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30

31 by bushman66 »»
Aug 17, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 5th Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 23

47 by bushman66 »»
Aug 17, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 5th Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16

49 by bushman66 »»
Aug 17, 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.