Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 9:12 AM

Nov 2011
This was depressing. Seeing Shun struggle with his team and needing must win victories...although I guess the pressure does make the episode feel somewhat impactful.

Definitely a setup for the finale. Shun better hold his words and keep his promis.
Dec 16, 2023 11:01 AM

Aug 2023
intense episode this time

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Dec 16, 2023 11:44 AM

Jul 2017
The pro league is within Shun's grasp, but there's still Sleeping Owl's Naito to overcome, which he's coming straight to him in full force. With Naito reinforcing losses on Fox One, which they have racked up numerous since then, the final match against Sleeping Owl is a hard one to overcome. But even more so is Yu's exposure to the outside tabloid world which have caught her and has to shut her gaming down ASAP, if not, then it's Shun's attachment to Mio and still feeling regretful that he caused her accident. This is exactly Naito's warning, which is mounting pressure on him, which Mio is even forcing her own brother to abandon her and follow his dream.

Unfortunately, Shun is still as stubborn as ever to want to treat his sister the way he thinks he should, that only forebodes the feeling of loss. He needs to realize that everyone has his back and not needing to bear the burden alone, which after an intensive argument, decides to go for gold regardless for Mio.

Shun, better honour your words for Mio and beat Naito at his word. Unfortunately, there's just no saving this anime at how drastic its wishy-washy plot has tried to diverge many times over.
Dec 16, 2023 11:56 AM
Sep 2015
It's quite interesting that his mother seems happy. Either because he earn a lot of money or he can live a pro-gaming life of his dream or both.
Dec 16, 2023 4:10 PM
Jun 2019
i hate the little sister so much
Dec 16, 2023 4:55 PM

Aug 2022
With how the writing has been for the previous episodes, it seems like what's going to happen in the finale regarding the match against Sleeping Owl and Mio's treatment is a forgone conclusion.

What I'm curious about is how will the rivalry between Ruka and Nozomi for Shun's heart be resolved....

Plus, what is actual meaning behind the series' title Our Rainy Protocol? Will the rain play a major factor in the finale that will lead to Team Fox One's victory?
Dec 16, 2023 9:45 PM

Oct 2022
Would be so much better if the MC showed great skill in the game or the game part look better, they could cut all the gaming part out and just show the results and it would be no different

Dec 17, 2023 6:28 AM
Apr 2013
EP 11

One ep later aaand
Something something dorama
I mean we already had some plot dorama in the last two eps, but it really feels like there's going to be some swerve either this ep or next

Anyway i have no idea how they're going to resolve this. its already borderline miraculous that nobody has found out yu until this point. what do i know

To be honest like. shun really should have just sat down and talked through with mio, instead of running away. easy for me/us to say yeah but like. whats he gonna do, keep avoiding her forever? also welp

So yeah uh thats the ep, next ep will be the last. They still haven't resolved the yu thing though hurr. I guess they have one last ep to wrap things up
At the very least shun managed to get mio to agree on it, so all they need to do is figure out how to win their next match.
Dec 17, 2023 4:58 PM

Nov 2013
so they lost every game to other teams and are betting everything (the team's future, even Mio's future) on beating the best team instead, makes total sense lol
while i'm of course rooting for our team, i also think there is no way they can beat Mutsuki's team, unless there's some kind of thing that wins them the game by default (aka Mutsuki being arrested for spying on mc's life(?) or some shit like that...who knows lol)

Mutsuki is very annoying but at the same time, he knows the truth about the sister (how? i don't know)
actually, i'm interested in their possible rivalry, maybe they make a 2nd season with foxone being a pro team and being better than Mutsuki's team

i dislike Mio more with each word she says tbh lol who cares is mc is doing it for her happiness or for his own conscience? at least he is doing something for her, Jesus Christ
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Dec 19, 2023 5:26 AM
Jan 2023
The person who reviewed this as a rom-com reminds me of the rest of the reviews from all anime out there that simply don't understand that's not what the story is or its focus. It's a small, conflicting romance of people with their own situations and circumstances. They're people who are a bit disillusioned due to spending so much time on the internet or with their responsibilities that they're a bit naive in how they treat romance and cherish even acts of kindness over the internet due to the disappointments or struggles they face in real life.

That being said, Mio is so annoying. While she did have a traumatic experience, her issues stem from "Onichan didn't pay enough attention to me, I'm the center of attention, and now he's playing with me so I'll never let it go!" to the point of unhealthy obsession. Incredibly selfish and spoiled.
sjydude201Dec 19, 2023 5:31 AM
Feb 15, 12:21 AM

Jan 2017
Really hoping that Fox One loses their match against Sleeping Owl so Mio can suffer not seeing her older brother for the rest of her life, but I'm 99% sure this show would go the cliche way of our MC winning dramatically at the last moment
Feb 24, 11:24 AM

Dec 2022
Rox isn't appreciative enough that Shun himself has developed a taste for his beloved curry roux. Personally, I think it could be a real point of solidarity between them. They could even form a coterie for curry appreciation and bridge the gap between their two opposing teams. Wouldn't that be beautiful...

Plenty of mood swings in that conversation between Mio and Shun, at what I'd wager was to a tune of one mood swing per sentence. Maybe they're both bipolar, like just about everyone else in this show.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Aug 10, 3:36 AM

May 2020
Fox One losing match after match just to be put in a do or die match with Sleeping Owl.

Mio and Shun bet on the game. Mutsuki is so annoying.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

38 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2023

14 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

30 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

21 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 8, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2023

14 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 8, 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.