Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2023 10:55 AM

Jul 2017
The whole debacle of Chika began with Ryo saving her from committing suicide, and right now, it's Honoka and Koki facing Kyo who wants to obtain their powers and become God. And I have to say that Kyo sure is a menace being an immortal who knows no fear, and Chika would do all to save Ryo.

For Goro and Iyo, and especially for Lall, her existence may be a mystery, but pandemonium sets in from the sky with raining blood, much less Goro's powers being paid with prices that slowly fatigue to the point that he cannot sense anything.

The Pandora's Box has been opened, and Goro is forced to use his power with Lall to stop it from happening. It's do or die.
Dec 6, 2023 10:56 AM

Dec 2021
Back to Honoka and the gang and... yikes.

Due to Mitsuko's abilities, Honoka, Amano, and Chika had been teleported to a different location than Goro and the others. They were struggling in a difficult battle against Kyo. On the other hand, Goro and the others, who had defeated Keita, questioned the meaning behind the powers of the candidates for the position of god and the significance of the ongoing Kamielabi. Iyo confronted Lall, who is a part of Goro's abilities, but Lall tried to conceal something by claiming she didn't know anything.

Is there a chance that the cat hit in episode 1 was, in fact, a god? Make an effort to reconcile with the cat. As Goro grapples with the loss of both his senses and emotions, we can't help but wonder about his ultimate fate. And who exactly is Lall? We also wish for Chika and the others to be safe. While Lal was happily savoring her meat and declaring its deliciousness, on the flip side, we learn that poor Goro was genuinely struggling, having completely lost his sense of taste.

And so, the final battle begins...

Dec 6, 2023 11:18 AM
Nov 2021
They simply dropped Schrödinger's cat
Dec 6, 2023 6:47 PM
Dec 2023
Not the final battle. Just the first cour. 13 episodes. 2nd cour in 2024 like synduality noir.
Dec 6, 2023 10:23 PM
Nov 2018
AxionLigh said:
Not the final battle. Just the first cour. 13 episodes. 2nd cour in 2024 like synduality noir.

I hope there will be a second season. I ended up enjoying this one. It reminded me of Darwin's Game, but with less people involved with it.
MoppitDec 6, 2023 10:29 PM
Dec 7, 2023 2:25 AM

Mar 2008
Why didnt Koki try to strangle Kyo? Would seem more fitting for his character seeing he didnt particularly want to kill him per say.

Well Lall is somehow connected to Goro before. Seems likely something we werent introduced to earlier.

I am not sure I understand Kyo's power since his Schrodingers cat bit made it more confusing than it has to be. He lives in a state of being and non being? Sort of slipping between possabilities which is why he came back alive because he basically swapped with the alternate version of himself that was alive?
Dec 8, 2023 5:37 PM

Nov 2022
His losing all his senses, probably until he becomes an empty body, the next god's vessel.
Jan 3, 4:28 AM

Jan 2011
If Goro keeps it up, he's going to be a mindless zombie.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamierabi Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 20, 2023

27 by BENSTONE101 »»
Oct 3, 10:44 AM

» Season 2 Announced

KANLen09 - Dec 20, 2023

8 by tsubasalover »»
Mar 11, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Kamierabi Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 22, 2023

14 by EnaJane »»
Jan 4, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Kamierabi Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 13, 2023

9 by MasterHavik »»
Jan 3, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kamierabi Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 29, 2023

10 by MasterHavik »»
Jan 3, 3:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.