Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 24, 3:26 PM

Jan 2019
Way too much pointless talking in this episode.

Spent like 10 mins with that Monarch character saying what we already know about her. These enemies aren't deep enough for the anime to try to make them look like they are well written, they aren't.

Only purpose for them to exist is for the her to fight and kill them. They have zero depth and will not grow over time.

2/5 for this episode for me. This show needs to stick to what it's good at, fighting and more fighting.
Feb 24, 7:38 PM

May 2015
Thanks to the power of simping, the Argentum Corps now has a fighting chance against their upcoming threat. Woltekamui seems like quite the battle junkie, so I'm looking forward to him meeting Ragna.
Mar 14, 5:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
These princess faces are great ahaha. But I'm sure Woltekamui will have a surprise when he'll fight Ragna
Mar 18, 9:31 AM

Jun 2022
U Better Give A Good Fight After That Nonsense Blabbing.
Mar 24, 10:18 PM

Mar 2020
As much as I hate Ultimatia I am rooting for Traumatia and Woltekamui love story, that bed scene was too much I can't handle it, lmao

*to think that two of my favorite seiyuu Reina Ueda and Junichi Suwabe voice them, makes this even more awesome for me
May 29, 7:23 AM
Jan 2022
The princess is kinda hot ngl
Jul 30, 10:22 AM

Mar 2015
Whoa, didn't expect that from this episode. Wasn't expecting a sentimental moment between the dragons
Sep 30, 4:38 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Magicmist
Thanks to the power of simping, the Argentum Corps now has a fighting chance against their upcoming threat. Woltekamui seems like quite the battle junkie, so I'm looking forward to him meeting Ragna.
@Magicmist

Hopefully the fight is awesome.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.