Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2023 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
Beatrice-sensei vs. Angrea and Demioros of the Great Devil Order, reeling in the controlled masked pompadour Agnos, if only Seiichi was here and cured of his stomachache to deal with her. It's so stupidly nonsensical that even with Angrea's dirty tricks, it wouldn't be enough to break Beatrice's teaching spirit.

Demioros the Deliverance is left, and the Barbador Magic Academy's Principal is having the time of his life being pleasured in bondage. The true apostle has shown himself till the last minute, and Angrea's use is no more. Beatrice-sensei holding her fort and Class F tried their best, but thanks to Seiichi managing to overcome his stomachache to easily defeat Demioros, it's just standard OP MC fare.

The next steps of the Great Devil Order will have to hasten...and Seiichi struck by Demioros, at least that gives me hope to see if Seiichi can come back alive from this, because he definitely will.
KANLen09Feb 17, 2023 12:03 PM
Feb 17, 2023 10:18 AM
Mar 2019
fight scenes ending in one blow that even isn't shown, its like they had no money for the episode, full of boring filler frames and voice acting
Feb 17, 2023 10:20 AM

Mar 2021
Although Seichi taking a dump was so stupid and it was so obvious, he'd be appearing at the dying moments of the battle to finish it off, the fight at the end did feel heavy and I love Seichi's unlocked rage mode. Now, I really can't wait for the next episode.
Feb 17, 2023 12:26 PM

Jun 2015
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now i would like to address all the trolls and detractors from this show posting in the last episode with descriptive words that although they dont have a f'ing clue about how awesome this show is, and down rate it and criticise it laissez faire, like there hate even matters. I would be banned, because they would cry if I pointed out what I truely thought of them and there shit posting. I think this show is fantastic and not only was the last eps awesome just because MC was squeezing one out, this new episode is continuum collapsing. So I will generalise. All you haters of the last eps, go fuck yourselves.

And damn, Beatrice-sensei, oh crap, I wouldn't like to fight her in a dark alley. She was magnificent this episode. And that moment when MC finally shit out the badness. Turned up on battlefield. Awesome. And not to take away from the class they were giving there all.

Top tier anime episode.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 17, 2023 1:26 PM

Feb 2011
dropped this for now, the constant animation reusing, the mix match of plots.. the stale humor

i was excited for this, but it isnt delivering at all. 

Feb 17, 2023 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
It is weird but the worse the show looks and it is animated the more I like it haha. I was expecting Beatrice's glasses to also be super heavy with the amount of dumb jokes this show has, so I guess it subverted my expectations.
Feb 17, 2023 2:25 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Okay the sensei was pretty badass this episode but thats about it tbh lol.

We all expected Seiichi to show up last second to save everyone and he did, saving Beatrice and easily defeating Demiolos. Bro fr took the longest sh!t of his life.

Also that after credits scene, how is Seiichi not getting up when it was that girl who got hit?

What a shit show, see you all next week.

Feb 17, 2023 5:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yes the quality of fighting animation was back to its first run, and i feel like damn pretty sensei actually wearing a heavy blouse armor, then look at her notebook xd.

Will be better to show how Seiichi manage to end the previous shit battle and his comes shall be more epic than that. But oh well, let's forget that and move on already!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 17, 2023 6:00 PM
Dec 2021
Why do japanese think that this is comedy. Who thinks protagonist taking a dump when school is in chaos is funny, I mean they could have created something more logical but no they thought viewers will find it more enjoyable and funny.
nagarsFeb 17, 2023 6:11 PM
Feb 17, 2023 6:49 PM

Feb 2022
nagars said:
Why do japanese think that this is comedy. Who thinks protagonist taking a dump when school is in chaos is funny, I mean they could have created something more logical but no they thought viewers will find it more enjoyable and funny.
The best part about that is Seiichi can make new magic up when he wants to, my man could think of stomach relief and yell out the first thing that comes to his head like "PEPTO BISMOL" and dude would be good as new. Reality is they made Seiichi too OP and if they didn't give some stupid excuse for his absence then none of his stupid students or that teacher could have a moment to shine, hell the show explicitly states this through Agnos at the end of the fight. I agree though they could have easily had some sort of spell locking him out for a while and it would have been better than what they gave us... can't expect much from this show though.
Feb 17, 2023 7:05 PM
Dec 2021
Droebie said:
nagars said:
The best part about that is Seiichi can make new magic up when he wants to, my man could think of stomach relief and yell out the first thing that comes to his head like "PEPTO BISMOL" and dude would be good as new. Reality is they made Seiichi too OP and if they didn't give some stupid excuse for his absence then none of his stupid students or that teacher could have a moment to shine, hell the show explicitly states this through Agnos at the end of the fight. I agree though they could have easily had some sort of spell locking him out for a while and it would have been better than what they gave us... can't expect much from this show though.

I mean they could have sent him to adventurer guild to fix some loose ends or anything more understandable but they decided to add comedic element which they think is funny but is not actually funny.
It was a good show until they decided to add parody to it, you know I read its manga and was looking forward to this season but they ruined by adding those jojo looking faces or that sniffing things or that saria turning into gorilla every now and then
Feb 17, 2023 7:52 PM

Feb 2019
nagars said:

It’s almost like different cultures have different definitions of humour
Feb 17, 2023 7:53 PM

Feb 2019
The whole gag with seichi staying on the toilet for an entire episode was so stupid lmao. Beatrice sensei carried the episode as I expected. But my god the animation is genuinely some of the worst I’ve ever seen
Feb 17, 2023 7:55 PM
Dec 2021
Marinate1016 said:
nagars said:

Sorry dude if it offended you but I personally don't enjoy this type of humour.
Feb 17, 2023 7:56 PM

Feb 2019
nagars said:
Marinate1016 said:

Sorry dude if it offended you but I personally don't enjoy this type of humour.

Ok so say that. Don’t act like your sense of humour is the only valid one lmao. It’s just a different culture just like your jokes aren’t funny in Japan or China.
Feb 17, 2023 8:04 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The fight wasn’t the best but I did enjoy Beatrice whooping ass, and it was obvious Angrea would get betrayed by Demioros and fed to that giant eye lol, and then Demioros got done the same way once Seichi was done with his business, except he somehow survived and “killed” Seichi and his classmate at the end there, and looks like the rest of the villains are gonna start slowly showing up too.

And yeah I think this episode could have used more gags, it seemed they were going full throttle on the comedy in this season but they decided to do a mostly serious episode this time and it didn’t work that well imo, I still enjoyed it but this is more fun when it’s being silly with a mix of seriousness, and one cut to Seichi pooping doesn’t count here.
Feb 18, 2023 2:51 AM

Oct 2017
Beatrice sensei did great, she's a fine woman. Seichi came to save the day as expected though.
Feb 18, 2023 4:38 AM

Jun 2016
beatrice sensei is hot when serious mode !!!

Feb 18, 2023 8:31 AM
Dec 2022
I've never seen Saria in such despair before!! Those who make her cry will pay!!
Feb 18, 2023 9:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sensei was good, Seichi is OP as always but they really try to do that kind of cliffhanger ending but I like how even himself said in the preview he can't die since he's the MC xD
Feb 19, 2023 6:22 PM

Feb 2020
its pretty annoying when villians aren't willing to kill easy targets imo frustrating lol

lots of stories could be cooler with more deaths maybe

Feb 22, 2023 10:59 AM

Aug 2016
I like how at the end of the episode he said something like. Theres no way that I die i'm the protagonist straight into saying that the next episode is "Seiichi Dies".
Whoever likes slice of life anime doesn't have any IRL friends.
Dec 16, 2023 6:02 PM
Jun 2012
Less improvement with this one. Hope we don't slide back into season one.
Jan 31, 10:30 PM

Feb 2019
they shouldn't have started rejoicing while that evil eye was still looming overhead.
Sep 19, 9:14 AM

Sep 2016
That was actually kind of funny when Seiichi described his bathroom experience as fighting another enemy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2023

74 by TheSelleri »»
Sep 18, 7:03 PM

Poll: » What happened?!?! Season 2 major changes!

Collins89 - Jan 21, 2023

20 by aprilia1k »»
Aug 26, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 27, 2023

52 by Mystyc_Cheez »»
Jun 10, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Feb 24, 2023

54 by Matiasa »»
Apr 19, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 4 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 3, 2023

46 by Jonathas_Michael »»
Apr 13, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.