Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 25, 2023 11:02 AM
Mar 2021
50% buff!!! No one can beat AINZ!
Jan 25, 2023 11:14 AM

Jul 2017
I hate to say this, but as much as the OP is crazy good, it's just sounds average.

As Mukohda readies lunch, Fels just brings more ludicrous monsters for the cooking pleasure and opens its taste buds to more variations of food. It's no surprise that what Fenrir managed to bring, it defied logic that would bring lots of money. But for one, butchering an orc's meat is something new for Mukohda, and different ways are good.

Different monster parts have different case uses, and their values vary differently. But Fenrir being mistaken for the Great Wolf, yeah, people can tell different. The journey out of town for some meat assortments, Fels would take all, even Wagyu steak, that increases its stats substantially.

Once again, no monster is a good match for Fels, and Mukohda finds himself having to contend with even more monster carcasses, there's just no stopping Fels in pursuit of good meat.

A rather decent episode.
Jan 25, 2023 12:50 PM

Aug 2019
Bro watching this anime while hungry actually hurts lol they have to make a cook book 🤤

Loving this as always!
Jan 25, 2023 6:49 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well, orc certainly does rhyme with pork. It was smart to make the orcs into pig creatures to make eating them less disgusting. As always though, that meat looked better than sex. I'm only on a 24-hour fast right now, but man this anime has me drooling almost as hard as Fenrir over here.

I decided to pick up and try a lot of isekai and fantasy this season- pretty much all of them actually, just for the 'fun' of it and to see if any could become an unexpected surprise. Unfortunately they all pretty much fell off into the land of mid, even after rather promising first or even second episodes. The yuri one, handyman saitou, and the one where an old man becomes a waifu (not isekai ojisan, the other one, master the blade or something), all have remained really good so far. And thankfully, Campfire Cooking in Another World joins them. 

Definitely remains in the top 5 best anime of the season for me.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jan 25, 2023 8:26 PM
Dec 2022
Their food looked delicious as always!! The more food Fel eats the stronger he is, and that spells trouble!
Jan 26, 2023 8:39 AM

Oct 2008
I am really ENJOYING this Isekai show! very nice!
Fen went hunting overload and Tsuyoshi almost couldn't handle it lolz!
wagyu is now banned for Fen! lolz
5/5.

Jan 26, 2023 3:52 PM
Nov 2022
Stark700 said:
Mukouda is taking all these quests like a JRPG protagonist. I can't help but laugh when he rides on Feru.

Not going to lie though, I think Mukouda has a smooth way of cooking. He made that dish with meat, eggs, and ingredients look so casual and easy. Hope to see more complicated dishes but still looked smooth.

I want to ask who wants to see Mukouda cook something with fish it'll be interesting 🤔 the part how Fel catches it and what dish he will make.
Jan 26, 2023 4:15 PM

May 2018
ok that food was beautiful T_T now I'm hungry at midnight lmao
Jan 26, 2023 4:30 PM

Nov 2013
as always, don't you dare making Fer wait for his meat
apparently there's many monters around, but none is seen (wonder what was that bubble spell thing)
being able to use appraise to find hidden herbs, his skills are always useful

Fer is back with another bird, and he left a dozen of other monsters in the forest, including orcs, snakes, bears, deer ...
but all he needed was some spaguetti (surprised he didn't need 10 bowls tho) , nice brown fur lmao

going on his back, he for sure got back to the guild pretty fast, but maybe Fer should be careful, or he will lose his cooked food lol
guild girl talked a bit, but the best part was her face when she saw Fer (didn't she see it before?)

Fer might eat a lot, but he for sure is a great source of money, guy made over 200 gold coins from selling materials and also has enough meat for weeks lmao (imagine howl ong he would take to get 200 coins with herb quests + having to paying for meat)

since he made so much, might as well spend a bit, giving Fer more than a dozen different dishes, and he loved them all
Fer is already freaking high level stats, but he literally doubled them for a while with that meal LOL time to hunt for a dragon?

more birds, orcs, deers and ... there's a strange looking quimera lol still not worthy of being Fer opponent
well, easy 1000 gold coins for no effort lol but better ban that japanese meat, or the world might perish before the all mighty fenrir

next episode, mc using fireballs? when did he learn that?
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jan 28, 2023 12:49 AM

Aug 2014
Damn, fel is a walking cheat code
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 29, 2023 4:48 AM
Nov 2011
"Be sure to prepare our lunch"

Someone needs ani-gif that sucker SO HILARIOUS ;)
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jan 29, 2023 4:51 AM
Nov 2011
Steveon said:
An Enjoyable Episode.

I caught myself smiling and laughing at the dynamic relationship between Mukado and Fel.

Not much else to say but this anime is great so far.

I couldn't tell what the cans were early on, thought maybe it was, Beans, but I think its supposed to be spaghetti sauce.   But looks like Manwich.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jan 30, 2023 5:25 PM

May 2015
I love Fel, he's so entertaining to watch. His unamused expressions are hilarious. Plus I didn't even know until someone pointed it out but its the same voice actor as Ainz haha.

I'm so glad I didn't ignore this cause of the food focus. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2023 6:21 AM
Oct 2019
Japanese black wagyu is too strong LMAO

Feru really going overkill, wtf 
Jan 31, 2023 6:41 AM

Jun 2015
Im getting hungry just thinking about that wagyu beef
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 31, 2023 6:47 AM

Jun 2015
Rimusimp said:
Marinate1016 said:

Lmaooooo aww did the little baby get upset because someone doesn’t like his cartoon?
Did little baby get upset cuz a show he doesn’t like got a high rating and is generally liked so the baby had to come whine and cry in a thread about the show that this little baby claims to be bored by and yet is still supposedly watching????

I'm going to insert myself right here. @Rimusimp You know, people like you are called bullies. Because you have nothing better to do due to lack of any intelligence than try to bring other people down. If you want an argument lets dance. I don't normally bring myself down to the level of trash but I often like to disagree with Marinate and you are simply being trash. lets go. From what I can see, your the one whining and crying @Rimusimp You should probably get a conviction.
Jan 31, 2023 8:11 AM
Apr 2022
Roch2001 said:
Rimusimp said:
Did little baby get upset cuz a show he doesn’t like got a high rating and is generally liked so the baby had to come whine and cry in a thread about the show that this little baby claims to be bored by and yet is still supposedly watching????

I'm going to insert myself right here. @Rimusimp You know, people like you are called bullies. Because you have nothing better to do due to lack of any intelligence than try to bring other people down. If you want an argument lets dance. I don't normally bring myself down to the level of trash but I often like to disagree with Marinate and you are simply being trash. lets go. From what I can see, your the one whining and crying @Rimusimp You should probably get a conviction.

I literally started by being polite and saying if you don’t like it then don’t comment…then he responded badly lmao. The I absolutely wrecked him so he didn’t respond again. I did nothing wrong here.
Jan 31, 2023 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
You were never polite. And its human nature when someone calls you out its base instinct to reply, if not else you will see them as a victim and just continue to bully them like your some kind of boss character. Well i'm the final boss, and I stand before you before you can take any credit of wrecking anyone. Right now, I see standing before me a little worm, struggling to make it to soil to bury its head underground. What say in your defense on this subject of Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi as an episode in your opinion before I crush you underfoot?

Rimusimp said:
Roch2001 said:

I literally started by being polite and saying if you don’t like it then don’t comment…then he responded badly lmao. The I absolutely wrecked him so he didn’t respond again. I did nothing wrong here.
Feb 1, 2023 6:09 AM

Oct 2017
They fucking ate orc, disgusting. Otherwise an okay episode. Also the adventure guild girl looked cute.
Feb 14, 2023 7:08 AM

May 2020
Eat, sleep and again eat... I'm kinda getting how this series works.
Feb 19, 2023 7:41 AM
Oct 2022
The variety that the producer puts into the animals for them to be one shotted is funny.
Feb 23, 2023 5:18 PM
Feb 2021
Gostei muito desse anime a cada semana
Feb 28, 2023 1:14 AM

Apr 2009
Yup he's an ordinary glutton by now. It wasn't raining, he was just salivating too much. LOL

Oh no, Wagyu is so OP as an otherworldly power up item that it has been stricken from the menu forever! TT_TT
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 1, 2023 11:43 AM
Dec 2022
such a good relaxing anime to watch
Mar 6, 2023 6:01 AM
Mar 2023
i lovee it! fel so cute!!
Mar 23, 2023 6:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahah yes that beef properties are way too OP xDD Does it means the guild lady is zoophile???
Mar 29, 2023 3:33 AM

Sep 2012
imagine getting isekaid and food u cook buffs awry1 like in some game  lol
Mar 30, 2023 2:09 PM

Jul 2022
thought it'd be bad but it's pretty aight
Apr 7, 2023 10:00 AM

Feb 2012
Wonder if MC will deliberately nudge Fel's palate to like more fatty foods so as to not make him too powerful that he causes ecological problems like extinction or lack of competing predators.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 10, 2023 6:34 AM
May 2022
i love this anime , Fenrir is a nice animal after all
Apr 14, 2023 12:29 PM

Jan 2023
Orcs are pigs in this world? Interesting and funny fact. Feeding Feru wagyu steak was not a good idea.
Apr 17, 2023 7:24 AM

Oct 2022
Bruh, 202 gold coins...This dude literally doesn't need to work at all. Fenrir hunts rare monsters, he sells them for market price and cashes in while taking their meat as well. He can freely travel and experience the world as he wants.

May 7, 2023 5:24 AM

Jul 2015
Orc balls, truly a delicious delicacy found only in a fantasy world.
Kinda disturbing to know orcs are eaten considering they have are kinda more human-like than animal.

May 23, 2023 5:21 AM
May 2023
yes yes yes yes yes
Jun 17, 2023 9:23 AM
Apr 2016
Reallly enjoying the humour of the series without taking it overboard and flooding the entire concept. I'm liking the world-building with the wide range of monsters and lore. Also like the idea of his food providing stats, I can already see that being a lot of fun in the future.
Aug 15, 2023 12:14 PM
May 2019
Super cute episode. So cozy.
Aug 21, 2023 4:07 AM
Nov 2022
Que buen capitulo Mukouda si que antoja con sus deliciosos platillos ,Fel se esta dando la gran vida con toda la comida que se traga jajajaja y re turbio comer orco wacala
La Recepcionista me dio risa que es toda seria con Mukouda y todo mundo pero al ver a Fel se enamoro no que furra esta como la del perro

What a good chapter Mukouda does crave with his delicious dishes, Fel is living a great life with all the food he swallows jajajaja and it's cloudy to eat orc wacala
The receptionist made me laugh because she is all serious with Mukouda and everyone, but when she saw Fel she fell in love, not that furry is like the dog's
Sep 18, 2023 5:54 PM
Aug 2023
Forgetable!!!!!!!!!
Sep 27, 2023 1:04 PM
Sep 2023
Cute and lighthearted
Dec 18, 2023 10:57 PM
Jun 2012
That is the power of prime USDA JP Grade Meat. Makes your dog so doggo that it fires lightning bolts into your local bull lion snake thing.

Classic wild west cattle raising. Only in otherworldly USA.
Feb 24, 2:38 PM
Aug 2023
I'm fine with slice of life animes, and I get they're trying to do a "boy and his dog" thing with the MC and Fel...but things are getting kind of boring. I think the problem is they're not doing anything interesting, and the MC isn't bonding with any other characters. Fel is so boring because all his character is is "feed me", and "this is yummy". The show is just about feeding him at this point, and it's even more dull than when the MC was trying to flee the country and setup how to make a living, which was actually moderately interesting. There's no overarching story, and they're not doing anything interesting in the meanwhile.

Again it's not because this is SoL, nor because it's a simple story, I've watched Reincarnated as a Vending Machine, and thought it was great. This anime needs to start doing something interesting, and start having some meaningful character interactions. Something other than just feeding the damn greedy dog, and making me hungry by showing me food.
Feb 25, 9:51 AM

Dec 2020
The credit animation and style is so cute! I love it
Apr 20, 7:56 AM

Jan 2021
This show is adoreable but it's pacing is... Weird
Apr 24, 7:42 AM

Jul 2013
I'm loving this show, it's just so chill and just filled with good vibes! Like, that guild butcher could have scammed him but didn't. He even taught him stuff.
May 15, 2:56 AM
Dec 2022
Mukouda left the town with Fel after completing a G-Rank quest.
Jun 15, 2:44 AM

Nov 2019
Spaghetti goes wild with melted cheese, would’ve been nice to see some cheese pull. Episode was decent, good to see through Fenrir’s POV hunting this ep too.
Aug 12, 7:54 AM

Jun 2022
watchable , watchable indeed .
Sep 2, 12:43 PM

Dec 2008
IM EATING THIS SHOW UP! Was that a pun? Nay...or maybe yea...BOTH...both works mwhahaha. I have nmot had breakfast and this is making me SO HUNGRY O<o. But the ral quesiton is..WHATS DUDE DO WITH ALL THE TRASH AND TAKE OUT BOXES AFTER COOKING?! roflolmfao :P Great show, so chill. And it STILL has all the minute details of RPGS I DO ADORE SO MUCH! ^<^ I sense a high rating a comin' along!
Sep 21, 3:34 AM
Aug 2021
Love the end of this episode
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2023

160 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Sep 3, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2023

115 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Sep 2, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

155 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Sep 2, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2023

81 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2023

97 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.