Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 28, 2022 10:43 PM
Jul 2021
[quote= I have no gender , but I was designed to appear masculine [/quote]

LMAO the pandering to certain groups/purple hair/western land whales is getting very strong lately and ultimately once the crowd is fed up with this entire nonsense anime will wither and die off just like everything else has die because of the wokeness that infested it.
And buddy, sure you are "genderless"
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
May 30, 2022 5:36 PM

Jan 2013
What a flashback! This demon was a nice character, i wonder what happened with him, but i guess we'll never find out.

Can't wait for the next episode! So hyped! And this ED is so good!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 31, 2022 12:21 AM

Nov 2009
LOL, here I thought the person on that book was some sort of demon elf... (or dark elf)...

Turns out he was a Glorified Imp.

And the Imp was actually fairly wise... in term of Demon intelligence. (cause obviously the Demon World is a mess cause they're mostly muscle brained)

And the Imp immediately realized what Leo is going to face in the future after the war is over. And we've seem what happened... at episode 1 when Leo is exiled from the Human World. After Leo was used and tossed.

Tho again... this also suggest that the previous world is indeed dead, and the "peace" didn't arrive til episode 1 (1000+ years later).

(since we've seen the 1000+ years later Human world has no modern world tech and that Humans and Demons co-existing dream from the IMP didn't realize and Humans/ Demons are still enemies fighting each other)

(what's interesting is... how did the IMP's book came to pass? cause the IMP never returned back to the Demon World, did he? maybe Leo wrote it and somehow send it to the Demon World...)

___ ___ ___

And looks like the ED's going dark.

This probably means Leo might actually be getting ready to attack the Human world to take the Stone

and most likely also fight Demon world cause there's apparently other Demon Lords there that's fighting each other, since the original reason the Demons said they invaded is cause too many Demons fighting each other for territories. And if the Demon Queen can't stop them, it means some of them are equal or more powerful than she is.

___ ___ ___

But than again... this whole series is more Political and Economical... I can see Leo ending this by doing the "co-existing" the IMP wanted.

Tho that's a giant leap... cause we've already seen how the Humans treat Demons, and their "Hero"... if the Humans can't even co-exist with their "savior" what's to say they'll co-exist with their "enemy"? LOL....

Same with the Demon World, as said by the IMP, most Demons hates the Humans, mostly cause Demons views Humans as inferior weak beings. (which is technically True, Leo is a bioweapon, he doesn't count as Humans, said so himself)

___ ___ ___

I am still interested in waiting to see Leo explain how the previous world actually ended tho... and how all the tech literally become nothing... since we've seen next to none of it back in episode 1's "fantasy Human world"
amlgMay 31, 2022 12:27 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 16, 2022 1:26 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Definitely the best episode yet, Eibrad is one of the best demon you could find, I liked his philosophy and life lessons he gave to Leo, and now thousand years later he really got his humanity and a goal in life. Wow, nice new ending :o
Jul 5, 2022 8:05 AM

Apr 2011
That's a long background story but its interesting. So the picture in the bokk and in real life is different. I'm curious what the book story is and what happened to Eibrand after that.
Jul 26, 2022 5:47 AM

Nov 2019
It was good to see Leo's backstory and what drove him to his current personality. Also breaking a demon stereotype. This anime manages to execute the dialogue heavy moments well compared to other anime.
Jul 29, 2022 5:33 PM

Jun 2020
This episode hits the spot with some questions that are questionable and a lot of dialogue too

Pretty gloomy episode and Leo looks so emo here good that they're emphasizing the past as well and giving some time to resurface Leo's past life either way a decent episode hope that the next one isn't a cliffhanger.
Aug 18, 2022 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
nothing happened just a flashback
Aug 30, 2022 10:13 PM
Oct 2019
These flashback episodes are pretty good. Definitely better than the "current timeline" episodes
Aug 31, 2022 3:15 AM

Oct 2010
Good episode, could've been a bit more fleshed out and used it's time better but nice to see this show improving as time goes on.
Sep 7, 2022 2:46 AM

Jul 2015
Eibrad is a true bro, while they kinda did him dirty by not having his actual face on the book at least his legacy is passed on

Sep 7, 2022 10:03 PM

Nov 2019
Eibrad really gave Leo a humanity check. Although the episode felt dragged on to create a buffer between the actual moment we are waiting for. Echidna seems so much better compared to the beginning.
Sep 17, 2022 7:16 AM
Jan 2022
Great episode ever, congratulations excited for the next one
Nov 13, 2022 12:57 PM
Oct 2020
This turns out to be a very unique anime. Looking forwards to seeing the ending
Jan 22, 2023 2:58 PM
Jan 2023
the best anime in the world
Aug 13, 2:04 AM
May 2020
rather ironic that it took a demon for leo to become a human
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2022

141 by Richard170 »»
Sep 28, 9:00 PM

» What happened to the time limit? (spoilers)

RavenSynthesis6 - Jun 21, 2022

6 by Suratu »»
Sep 14, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2022

72 by handa_cohomology »»
Sep 1, 11:25 PM

» Am I The Only One Who Would Have Liked The Story Better If This Was The Case?

Rat8526 - Jun 18, 2022

29 by Tylerr »»
Aug 20, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2022

78 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 14, 4:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.