Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2022 9:28 PM

Jun 2014
It was great to see Creamy Mami again. During the recap where Mami performs her final song, I teared up a second time.

So, "Project M" was actually a sham, but Nega and Posi projected Mami on the stage for everyone, which was nice. It also appears that Midori may have found another girl that he likes, and it appears that she may even like him back.

Apr 17, 2022 11:34 PM
Jan 2021
Good episode. It's nice to see some material where Toshio is in on Yuu's secret and they can work together. It was also cute how they incorporated some of the ending stills like Yuu finding her new cats and the origin of Midori's new friend. And as usual Snake Joe continues to be cool.
Oct 31, 2023 12:51 PM

Jul 2022
This is back on Amazon Prime and it's just like how I remembered it as a kid. So happy a lot of these older animes are available again.
May 18, 4:02 PM
Nov 2018
did you saw midori rocking that swimsuit? did you see? did you see that sexy beast? that demon of lust, that angel of pleasure, looking like double wide surprise, god damn, lol, on a serious note, they treated him really well in this one, giving him some funny scenes, a romantic interest and an emotional moment, and his words were so simple yet so true: "how cruel to play with people's dreams and illusions to further your own goals". And even toshio had such a gem of a line: "to shine for eternity like a moment frozen in time", poet, fucking poet, and the overall plot was really nice with such a short run time, taking about only half of the the total runtime, and how they manage to integrate all characters into it (mamoru being the exception but even that, with him never being much of fan of mamy, made sense) was so nice and they all shone for what they are: shingo keeping to himself and playing it cool, megumi with her aura of elegance and her outburst of anger and action, never failing to slap shingo, midori being gluttonous, sensitive and caring, toshio not being an ass to yuu and having a little self reflection moment, snake joe being sleazy and clever as usual, kidokoro being kidokoro, yuu being playful and enegertic as she is gentle and friendly, and ai, i liked her in the little time she got, and even poji and nega got to save the day. All in all, i really liked it, but having the new story segment being a little larger would have been fine.

More topics from this board

» Has Anyone Seen This?

MoonPhos - Aug 9, 2020

8 by Lucifrost »»
Dec 31, 2020 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.