Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 3, 2021 7:07 PM
Feb 2017
the manga is ongoing i dont know when will the manga end , but heard that he is not happy with the quintessential quintuplets ending and want to make an anime where all of them wins ...i dont know how far its true but please let me know about it and about anime original ending or some what between the manga?
Sep 3, 2021 7:18 PM
Apr 2021
i don't think that the anime will have an original ending, the manga isn't close to an ending so idk what to tell you, but yes, the author wants a happy ending for all the girls, that's the whole point of the manga
Sep 3, 2021 7:23 PM

Sep 2018
I think the best route for ending is going the Bokutachi route of showing each characters seperate what if end. A harem end is probably how it will end (although it is far from realistic, and cause lots of jealousy, stds, and cheating). This is mostly a comedy so the harem ending has roughly a 80% chance of happening. It will probably be like how
This is not a drama so going any other way would be surprising.
Sep 3, 2021 7:40 PM
Apr 2018
I just hope this has more seasons this one been great.
Sep 3, 2021 7:55 PM

Oct 2011
I am pretty sure, it will have an open end for the anime.

As for the manga. I have read the previous works of the mangaka. He never gave us an ending were any romantic relationships were resolved. I have the feeling that I will be very mad again, because it would not surprise me if he presents us a troll ending again. But his other works didn´t have romance as their main focus/story point beside comedy. It was pure comedy. So maybe their is hope.
Sep 3, 2021 9:52 PM
Feb 2021
Hufenbacke said:

As for the manga. I have read the previous works of the mangaka. He never gave us an ending were any romantic relationships were resolved. I have the feeling that I will be very mad again, because it would not surprise me if he presents us a troll ending again. But his other works didn´t have romance as their main focus/story point beside comedy. It was pure comedy. So maybe their is hope.

This doesn't have any romance either though. The fact that the main characters are in a relationship doesn't change that, there is zero romance in their interactions.
Sep 3, 2021 10:12 PM

Jun 2021
rohan121 said:
I think the best route for ending is going the Bokutachi route of showing each characters seperate what if end. A harem end is probably how it will end (although it is far from realistic, and cause lots of jealousy, stds, and cheating). This is mostly a comedy so the harem ending has roughly a 80% chance of happening. It will probably be like how

Cheating in harem ? Which way it can be

For jealousy, polygamy always resolve it beforehand, like how you said in that smartphone anime.

~ Weeboo
Sep 4, 2021 12:54 AM

Apr 2020
The Manga isn’t near to end any time soon, and I don’t think the anime will have a original ending.
Nina supporter for life💕
Sep 4, 2021 3:05 AM
Jun 2021
rohan121 said:

The problem is they justified the sharing in Smartphone by setting it in another world that actually allows polygamy. I still believe the best thing to do here would be to follow Bokuben and let them all win separately.
Sep 4, 2021 4:02 AM
Dec 2019
I believe the manga will have around 100 chapters...
His parents are now in the scene so I am guessing we are reaching a climax.
Personally I would prefer if all the girls dump him lol😂
Sep 4, 2021 10:30 AM

Oct 2011
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Hufenbacke said:

This doesn't have any romance either though. The fact that the main characters are in a relationship doesn't change that, there is zero romance in their interactions.

Being in a relationship, kissing, living together, going on a trip together and talking about a possible future together with a lot of jealousy; if this is not romance, well, than I have to admit that I don´t know what romance is.
Sep 4, 2021 10:39 AM
Jan 2018
Who is He ?

(Limit)
Sep 4, 2021 10:43 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
idk, feels like an harem ending for me but who knows, also the Anime will most likely not have and exlusive ending

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 4, 2021 3:36 PM
Feb 2021
Hufenbacke said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

Being in a relationship, kissing, living together, going on a trip together and talking about a possible future together with a lot of jealousy; if this is not romance, well, than I have to admit that I don´t know what romance is.

Those things existing does not automatically make for a romance. Show me where the actual romantic moments are. The series has a romantic *foundation* but that's superficial; how much of the story actually focuses on romance?
Sep 7, 2021 12:11 AM

Nov 2019
If it isn't a herem eventually, then there is no meaning enduring all this s***. There is no country for School Days here.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Sep 17, 2022 10:45 PM

Nov 2019
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Hufenbacke said:

Those things existing does not automatically make for a romance. Show me where the actual romantic moments are. The series has a romantic *foundation* but that's superficial; how much of the story actually focuses on romance?

Lmao bro you're forcing your own personal definition of romance, a 3 second google search will show you the actual definition, ask anyone and they will tell you this show is a RomCom, and obviously has romance Jesus Christ this shouldn't even have to be a question or even a conversation

>romantic moments

That's subjective

>How much focus

Also subjective

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.