Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Those White Notes
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, at least two strings on that instrument snapped. Best part of the episode is that Kaji continues to play regardless of the circumstances. He's a very determined person to prove himself imo.

Umeko also made her intentions crystal clear to Setsu. She and Setsu has one of the more complex relationships in this show.
Jun 11, 2021 12:09 PM

Mar 2021
Well I thought how he was going to manage with the broken string but he really did an amazing job. His determination is best.

Umeko's trying to get Gramp's sound Setsu but he still wants to play his tune..

I think the next episode can be a banger

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Jun 11, 2021 12:13 PM
Sep 2015
Strange choice of editing. It seems like they think letting flashback and other music interrupt the performance is a good thing. And I think they're wrong.
Jun 11, 2021 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
Kaji's rebellious nature snapped one of the strings of his Futozao Shamisen, but in the midst of the fear, he gathered his courage to play again with 2 strings, which is commendable, even if the end result is less than desirable. But heck care, none of that matters, because the Shamisen playing gets my heart racing. Good job, Kaji Takaomi. And sorry Ushio, your sympathy lacks in accordance to Kaji's performance.

The Kamiki family of adopted son Tanuma and student Seiryuu's pep talk aside, Umeko forcing Setsu to play their Gramps' Matsugorou is kinda a cinch, though that's why she named the competition as such, to bring their family name to the masses. Even the Tsugaru Shamisen Appreciation Club wants to hear his sound though, a forced-but-funny reciprocating function.

More than the extreme clarity and fluidity of the song presentation, the past flashback connection between Setsu and his Gramps is one that's fully humanizing and heart-warming to the touch. Though an ominous feeling of not just breaking the trend if he pushes it too far, but also through the interspersed connections between finding his sound and separating from his Gramps.

The drama may be hit-and-miss, but when it does hit, it hits hard. Thanks for seeing the light of the journey, inherited in spirit and truth, and now I'm very looking forward to the finale.

Time to stop the imitation, and play with all your heart, Setsu!
Jun 11, 2021 12:16 PM

Jun 2019
Man, this was probably the best episode of this show so far. So many emotions in one episode. Absolutely loved it. Now to the episode, Props to Kaji, after breaking his string, he still had the guts to give such a great performance. But, felt a little bad for the guy.

Setsu trying to go for his own sound but between that, his mother Umeko made him emotional by his grandfather's legacy and his play style. I know you want him to win this thing. But, really? Setsu gave a really good performance there but too mature for his own style. But, the power of flashbacks and his gramps made him realize that he has to go for his own style and now to the last episode, where Setsu finally will play his own style.

Winning or not winning? That's for another day.
Jun 11, 2021 12:34 PM

Apr 2018
Kaji didn't give up and still tried to play, what a legend.
What an emotional episode, Setsu's play in the second half of the episode. Can you call it his play? More like his grandfather's. But at the end, Setsu used his own sound. Can't wait for the next episoe. Goddamn, I srsly love this. Probably my favorite of this season.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 11, 2021 12:40 PM
Sep 2018
Heh.

Looking at the comments, a number of us had problems with parts of this ep...and so far we've all given it a '5'.

Yeah, the choice to use non-shamisen music during the flashback/internal thought process segment absolutely reeks to high heaven. but still...

Koji could have just gotten up and left after the string broke (Note: it was one string, there are only three on a Shamisen, if two broke...), but determined to soldier on...he knew it would have a major impact upon his score, putting him out of the running, but he was gonna finish. Kinda like falling from the uneven bars at the Olympics, and getting back up and continuing the routine to the end. In his case... it forced him to really find a new sound, to pull something out of himself that hadn't shown before; in the long run, it may prove to have been a very good thing...but I suspect he's never gonna enter a competition with strings in less than their prime condition again; pretty sure the string would have lasted if he hadn't changed his playing style in the first place, it threw off his evaluation of its condition.

Umeko...is really hung up on her dad having had no widespread recognition. (Can't blame her, considering how good he was, but it was by his own choice, ya dig?) Enough so to not recognize she's demanding her son be a damn tribute band rather than a top performer in his own right. Not cool, that.
Well, she got her wish...for a while.

Which brings us to the ending...
Anyone got a TARDIS handy? Where's Mr. Peabody when you really need him?
I want it to be next week, already!
I wanna see how Setsu changes his sound, now that he's wrapped his mind around everything.
And how his respective parents' react to that... as well as the judges and his friends and fellow musicians.

It could be worse.
They could have done this in the final episode of the season.

ETA: OK, by the time I posted this, we had a non-'5' vote...
WeasalopesJun 11, 2021 12:44 PM
Jun 11, 2021 1:21 PM

Dec 2014
I wish they had done some sort of special or something and made the episode longer. Would've been much nicer to actually conclude with the finish of Setsu's performance than stop midway. Since the music plays such a huge role here, having it cut off in the middle and continue a week after kinda breaks the ice a little too much.

Nevertheless, great episode.

Big props to Kaji-kun for continuing on despite the broken string.

Loved the way Sawamura's performance was presented with all the flashblacks and the conflict between him trying to imitate his grandfather's sound and finding his own.

I hope the finale ends on a high note.
Jun 11, 2021 2:02 PM
Apr 2021
perfect..perfection..the master of perfection
Jun 11, 2021 2:04 PM
Nov 2020
I kinda don't like Umeko.
Jun 11, 2021 2:37 PM

Sep 2017
Would have been better if they didn't mix his performance with flashbacks, and actually displayed his whole performance

The way the episode ended is underwhelming

I expected something similar to Tenkyuu but I guess my hopes were a bit too high, I still have some faith in next week's episode
Jun 11, 2021 3:35 PM

Jun 2009
Their way how they disrupt shamisen performances with those flashbacks and additional background music tilts me off the edge of the planet. It's almost as if people making anime with shamisen as main point believed its music is too boring to keep people watching and had to insert stuff there.

To be honest, I'm disappointed.
Jun 11, 2021 4:08 PM

Jul 2017
what the fuk they literally ended the ep right has Sawamura finally adapts his own style rather than relying on gramps lmao? That's some poor timing lol. Also never did notice it but damn that piano overlapping the shamisen really shouldn't be there

ngl at first I thought Yumeko was the better of the 2 parents but she really doesn't give a shit about setsu only cares about preserving her dad's legacy.
Jun 11, 2021 4:14 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Great to see Setsu gaining his own self-identity through his music, and accepting his grandpa's wishes and reality that he needs his own sound - or at least twist upon it.
Jun 11, 2021 4:58 PM

Oct 2009
REALLY????

Look, I do love the piano, I do love the violin and its entire family. I have no issue with flashbacks or even soft comments/explanations during a performance - that's just displaying all the internal stuff to the viewer (although in all fairness they have made those drown out the shamisen a little too much before). But here, the flashback completely overtook and replaced everything, and then that "other music" overlay was turned up to 11, practically drowning out what's supposed to be the main point of the series: the shamisen. Being played by who's supposed to be the protagonist of the series, at that: Setsu. I get that it can be interpreted as the old man's sound being drowned out, Setsu's struggles and responsibility crushing him - but all things considered, this was a poor choice, applied too heavy-handedly, for this particular anime, this particular performance to convey it so. And then to add insult to injury, the episode cuts off mid-performance again, at an absolutely awkward point. At least with Kaji's string snapping, it quite literally opened a window of opportunity where everything stopped and went silent; here Setsu was basically just minding his own business playing and they decided to lower the curtain on him. Just...... why? (I get the episode length constraints, but surely it could've been edited differently to accomodate.)

Probably the worst episode, and it doesn't even have anything to do with basically 95% of it, but boils down to only these two things. Absolutely ruined. Further proven by the fact that the rest of the episode went down the drain, here I am writing so much and can't even bring myself to mention anything else, which is just unfortunate.
Jun 11, 2021 5:02 PM

Oct 2019
It's been quite a while since I last despised an anime character so thoroughly as I do Umeko, particularly in this episode. But the woman is, without question, utterly revolting. So at last we know what exactly she wants from Setsu : she was never able to convince her father Matsumoto to become a "Shamisen commodity", and in the process surely exploit him e.g. by accompanying her during her singing (so that she makes even more money), so she wants to create the next best thing : a Matsumoto clone, her own son.

She doesn't give a rat's ass about Setsu finding his own sound or anything, she just wants him to imitate his grandfather as closely as possible (the very same thing Matsumoto warned Setsu against). Partly because Matsumoto was that good, partly -I am sure- in order to avenge him posthumously for denying her selfish wishes, since this is the kind of woman that hates being told "No". So she now even resorted to emotionally manipulating Setsu by using the memory of Matsumoto to get what she wants! She clearly has no integrity, shame and moral compass, in other words she is a sociopath. And she succeeded, at least during the first half. "The sound changed!" Amen!

That two string shamisen performance was quite something. I wonder if it was really two-string playing (I mean if the musician who played it removed the first string) or just made to look like one.
Jun 11, 2021 6:01 PM

Sep 2020
Eh wasn't a bad episode but I really wish they didn't put "inspirationalmusic.mp3" over like most of his performance and they ended with a cliffhanger. It was funny though when all those guards started cheering. Wasn't too bad but I can't wait for next episode.
Jun 11, 2021 6:17 PM

May 2007
Short_Circut said:
what the fuk they literally ended the ep right has Sawamura finally adapts his own style rather than relying on gramps lmao? That's some poor timing lol. Also never did notice it but damn that piano overlapping the shamisen really shouldn't be there

ngl at first I thought Yumeko was the better of the 2 parents but she really doesn't give a shit about setsu only cares about preserving her dad's legacy.

Both of his parents lack it severely and I bet it only improves from here on in the manga. I mean after all, he was looked after his grandfather and not his parents.

What sucks right is now that I want to read the manga for this and I am also curious as to how much of the manga has the anime adapted and how many chapters of the manga that have been released in Japan.

One more episode to go, do you think we will get a second season?
Jun 11, 2021 6:30 PM

Mar 2016
We gotta give props to Yuki for not giving up and finish his performance, even if he's not getting good notes because of what the class adviser said.
As almost everyone pointed out, the skips between flashbacks and Setsu's presentation, maybe someone in the staff thought it was a great idea but didn't worked well.
Setsu sure has a lot going on in his mind, a prodigal kid in shamizen, both of his parents who don't see him as his son but as something they can profit from, fighting over him.
I'm waiting for next week episode, I want to know how this will end.

PS. Sakura best girl!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 11, 2021 7:04 PM

Aug 2020
Kinda understand Umeko wanting to preserve her father memory since none of it is written on music sheets but she need to let Setsu find his own voice I hope episode 12 she doesn’t go crazy on him I feel like I’m going to easy on her because she’s hot
Jun 11, 2021 7:18 PM

Jul 2017
JCDRANZER said:
Short_Circut said:

Both of his parents lack it severely and I bet it only improves from here on in the manga. I mean after all, he was looked after his grandfather and not his parents.

What sucks right is now that I want to read the manga for this and I am also curious as to how much of the manga has the anime adapted and how many chapters of the manga that have been released in Japan.

One more episode to go, do you think we will get a second season?

yea both aren't exactly great parents and his father did abandon him lol, but at the very least he did seem to have a genuine interest in what Setsu could do on his own compared to Yumeko

idk if there will be a second season, I guess it depends how far the manga is. Though this series is pretty similar to Kono Oto Tomare and that got another one so maybe there is hope for this one as well
Jun 11, 2021 7:59 PM
Feb 2021
I really enjoyed this episode. It’s a huge turning point for everyone. I understand Umeko’s feelings, but I’m more inclined to stay and support Setsu. We’re down to the last episode next week, and I hope that there’ll be a second season on this anime. This anime deserves more recognition. One of the best spring animes that I’ve ever watched.
Jun 11, 2021 8:16 PM

Dec 2010
Poor Umeko but we gotta root for Sets and find and play his "oto".

Pros to Kaji-kun for still playing with 2 strings. Shows some skill but probably wont get a good score.
Jun 11, 2021 8:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh nice! Kaji-kun continued playing even though he knew the result won't be matter much, cause the instrument broken in the middle of his performance affected the end score. Well, at least, he gave all of his effort to entertain the audiences, and its enough to close the rebellious action he did before toward his own play.

Meanwhile, Setsu played first. I thought Tanuma first on this episode. Guess i just wrong and can't remember very well the previous numbering. Welp, as expected, Umeko back in action again when its about time Setsu comes to play, and forcing Setsu to be done the job for her own sake. Matsugorou sake she said? Bullshit mother always talked bullshit when its come down to those situations. Its obviously just to satisfied her own thirst and pride. Good thing that Setsu quickly realized the mistake to imitate the sounds only and returned back to his own voice. At least he already performed the Matsugorou sound, right?

Anyway, Sakura cheering Setsu sounded very wrong and awkward. But, its simply. So i don't mind some shit. Then, oh, that dude from the first episode comeback again to filled in the memories part of Setsu. Nice addition, even if its not good enough cause of the lack of the first woman. Well, the next will be the last!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 12, 2021 12:02 AM
May 2020
Yea lets have stupid flashbacks with stupid music.
I truly don't see the point of having a show about this incredible music and fucking it up with teenage bs.

Just one more!!
Jun 12, 2021 12:27 AM
Apr 2020
Damn this anime really keeps cutting the good scenes, huh?

The next one will be the last episode. I hope after that there will be an announcement for the new season cuz I'm I'm really liking this one from start till the end
Jun 12, 2021 12:42 AM

Dec 2020
yep we guessed it kaji kept playing, he did great too.

sawamura listening and admiring other sounds besides his grandpa's was really nice. umeko's a bitch of a mom tho, leaving him, picking him up again when she needs him, and forcing him to do shit she wants. "if you dont play it it'll disappear from this world" so what !!!! everything's temporary, grandpa didnt even want or asked for that. and the sound is incorporated into sawamura's. she's doing it so his grandpa's sound can be heard everywhere yada yada she's still a pretty shit mom.

sawamura playing as how his mom asked but later changing it was fucking boss. cant wait to see the full performance next episode, also the Last episode right? hope they wrap it up well
Jun 12, 2021 12:48 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Kaji's ability to improvise sure brought him back from the brink. Umeko's response to Setsu's performance during the group performance sure was unnecessarily harsh. The groups cheer for Setsu though sure was fun but reflected well on the kind of impact that Setsu had on each of them. Setsu's performance though really was impressive. But what made it even more inspiring was the kind of feelings that he infused into it as a result of all the memories and bonds he made with others. Can't wait to see what the results will be like next ep bit its good that Setsu was able to finally find his centre.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2021 1:16 AM
Jul 2018
Setsu's sincerity was true. I had doubts editing in second half but still well done IMO. Looking forward to announcement of results.
Jun 12, 2021 3:42 AM
Jul 2018
Setsu with his performance I really liked it was amazing there are many good moments in the episode including the breaking the rope scene messed up everything.
Jun 12, 2021 3:57 AM

Oct 2016
That was a fantastic episode! Massive respect to Kaji for still continuing his performance after one of his strings broke. He don't have a chance to win anymore, but he sure damn won over the people's hearts.

I mean I can understand Umeko for wanting to let the world hear Matsugorou's sound but man, Matsugorou himself didn't want that and you can't just force that on Setsu. I loved it when they were all cheering on Setsu, Shuri is great but Sakura is definitely best girl here, how can you not love Sakura.

Setsu's performance was done amazingly, the build up to Setsu finally playing his own sound and making Matsugorou's sound his own was fantastic. I mean yeah it would have been nice to hear the whole Shamisen performance but that was still really good. Really looking forward to the last episode, I hope this gets a season 2.
Jun 12, 2021 5:47 AM

Feb 2014
Thought Setsu was gonna go in the final episode, but now Tanuma Soichi's gonna give a finale performance. Hope Setsu's new sound wings it.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 12, 2021 8:50 AM

Mar 2017
Umeko is so damn selfish! She could've ruined everything Setsu has learned and experienced on his journey so far by pushing him to play in a style that isn't his. I'm glad he decided to let his own sound flow at the end because it's beautiful and Matsugoro wouldn't have wanted Setsu to spend his life imitating him.

This is the first episode since about ep 5 that has managed to move me and excitement the way it did when I first started watching Mashiro No Oto. It's probably an unpopular opinion but I think the middle of this season was severely lacking. It didn't have the emotion, animation quality or substance that the beginning had. Hopefully the end will match the standard of the beginning.
Jun 12, 2021 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
This episode felt very anticlimactic. I was really hyped up for an amazing performance and all we get is tonnes of flashbacks ... I was a bit disappointed not gonna lie.
Jun 12, 2021 6:35 PM
Mar 2015
He was imitating GP but he used that sound to move beyond him
Jun 13, 2021 12:06 AM

Oct 2008
SHOW THEM PLEBS HOW AWESOME YOU ARE SETSU-SAMA!!!
5/5!!!

Jun 13, 2021 10:09 AM

Jun 2007
ugh I hate Umeko so much. if Matsugorou wanted his music to be preserved and known, you'd think he would record some shit and be more active. She just wants the world to know her as the daughter of a tsugaru shamisen genius and mom of a shamisen prodigy. she doesn't even know that her father actively did not want Setsu to 'inherit' his sound. and of course who cares about Setsu's own sound? the guilt-tripping bitch needs to just go tf away.
I wouldn't be surprised to know that she is ceasing all the financial support knowing now her son is not gonna budge. after all she doesn't support her other son in any way obviously seeing him as useless to her. ugh and she's fucking rich too . . .
I'm just glad my mans got good friends

overall a bit disappointing episode
see you, space cowperson . . .
Jun 13, 2021 12:39 PM

Feb 2008
Arakawa is most certainly not rooting for his compatriot…

Still, Kaji made the most of the unfortunate occurrence. Good for him.

Umeko is a lousy parent. Turning her son into a spectre of his grandfather is not the way to go. At least Setsu managed to play his own sound in the end.

One can only hope that is enough.
Jun 13, 2021 3:13 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Glad thr puppy dog boy is finished. I just do not care about these other musicians. However, his perserverance added a sound to his performance that inspired Setsu. Unfortunately his mother had to come and ruin that.

The mother is obsessed with her fathers' sound keeping it alive, much like Setsu himself, but Setsu has been trying to break free from that sound, as opposed to his mother who continues to obsess over it. There's a stark difference between the mother and the grandfather; the mom is flashy, is surrounded by expensive things and is probably well off. As opposed to the grandfather who was simple, humble, and never bragged or showed off his skills and abilities. This is a nice juxtaposition that shows the importance of loving the craft and doing it for the right reasons, rather than obsessing over the unimportant things. In this case it's Setsu's journey of finding his own sound as a musician as opposed to, how another user described it, "being a tribute band".

This show really knows how to blue ball the viewer. Right as his sound changed the episode ends. I really hope we get a stunning performance for the last episode. Not some half baked thing. I also agree that having piano over the performance was not a good idea, but Im going to assume that's because the song isn't long enough to cover all of the flashbacks.

Also the animation was stellar. I hope the last episode really hits everything home.
Jun 13, 2021 4:35 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 11 and its good, in a way.. the performance of that guy was a close one.. if he hadnt had the strings broken, he would have had a good score.. tho i would agree, that its also a skill of a pro to keep their tools clean, or else they wouldnt even be able to bring out their best.. which is why it will have a low score.. also, one can never be that person no matter what.. everyone is unique in a way, even tho we are all of the same specie.. thus if u might have an idol and wanted to become them, u might realize later on in ur career, that u cant just imitate ur idol.. ur performance will differ, only cuz u are not that person, and dont know what they might feel then.. anyways, i rate the episode a 9 of 10, 9 for story and 9.5 for art.. :)
Jun 13, 2021 10:27 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Sweet. Just by the start of the performance at the end of this episode, I can feel that the series (or season?) is coming to a close. All the performances are nice to listen to

Jun 14, 2021 8:11 AM

Oct 2015
I don't think that things will end well really. It makes me think back to Your Lie In April and finding yourself through performances. I feel like in this instance that because hes tone changes throughout the performance too much that he isn't going to win. That being said i think we are getting ever closer to the best he can give. He's own sound.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Jun 16, 2021 7:38 PM
Sep 2018
While I'm not fond of how Umeko has been acting towards Setsu, I've got to disagree with many posting here concerning her position regarding her pops, and how that impacts how she's treating her Setsu; bear in mind that I'm the one who called her on wanting him to be a tribute band in the first place.

Matsugorou was good.One of the very best around.
Everyone who heard him play maintains that.
He chose to stay in obscurity...which bugs the living H out of the other talented musicians who knew of hm.

Especially his daughter, Umeko.
She's a top-notch musician in her own right, but her pops, who she admires so much, is completely unrecognized.
That's been eating at her for decades, with nothing she could do about it while he was alive; he'd have looked at her in disappointment if she'd tried.
Now...he's dead.
She's not happy about that, but it does mean that he can't express disapproval of her actions to make his magnificence known.

There aren't any decent recordings of him playing running around, and even if there were, a release that way would only be purchased at first due to her involvement, as an associational thing by her fans; that's not what she wants!

That's where it goes off the rails.
Setsu does have the ability to mimic her father's playing to a very considerable extent.
So she's looking to channel her father's music through her son, like some form of musical necromancy, completely overlooking the impact that has on his 'sound' and personal accomplishment.
Because she wants the world to hear how great her dad is in a live performance.

If all she wanted was to get what recordings were available of her father published, she could do that, no probs, for considerably less expense than organizing this competition. So it's not about capitalizing on her dad; she's loosing money on this.

Just hope she can take the first half of Setsu's performance and be happy with it as a presentation of her pops' sound, and accept the second half as a demonstration of her son's sound.

It'll help if Setsu places well...

I could be completely wrong about all of this, of course.
It's just...she's not a complete monster, but she also has major hang-ups concerning the lack of recognition her pops received in his lifetime.

'Y'all think I'm so good, but you don't know a thing about my pops! I'm nothing in comparison!"
Jun 18, 2021 9:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sure that his mother won't be pleased that way, he started to play his grandfather's style but switched to his own style at the end, I wonder if he'll still win or not
Jun 18, 2021 9:33 PM
Oct 2019
his mom is a real bitch

so even though setsu and soichi are step brothers(?), they don't know each other? or...?

way to end the season on a high note with the solo competition. i'm digging it. the music really hits you, and getting to see each individual player's personality is nice

i personally don't even care who wins at this point. just entertain me!

bumping this back up to an 8/10
Jun 19, 2021 8:14 AM

Jan 2013
We didn't even get to hear Setsu's piece in its entirety because somebody had a BRILLIANT IDEA to overlay it with piano music... What the hell is the sound director doing.
Jul 11, 2021 7:10 AM
Jul 2021
Can somebody PLEASE tell me what's the name of the piece they play for the Solo competition?
Aug 12, 2021 4:57 AM

Jul 2015
Glad to see at the end that Setsu realises through old advice from his grandfather that he should play his own sound despite that going against Umeko's wishes. I got to say its kinda disappointing to hear some unnecessary motivational music being played on top of the shamisen performance.

Aug 18, 4:16 AM
Dec 2022
Setsu was forced to play his grandpa's sound just as his mother Umeko wanted but Setsu remembered what his grandpa asked of him as he was dying. He wanted Setsu to have his own sound. Setsu then played his own sound in the competition.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2021

132 by rorocaqwe123 »»
Aug 28, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2021

46 by rorocaqwe123 »»
Aug 28, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2021

65 by rorocaqwe123 »»
Aug 28, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2021

50 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 18, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

45 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 18, 1:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.