Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2021 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
>Cringe ni🅱️🅱️as citing the ancitent inexistent 'objective' term.

Plz stop, there's no objectivity when it comes to anime, Reki Kawabunga can write marvelous stories such as Ordinal Scale, Mother's Rosario and Alicization.
Jul 22, 2021 7:45 AM
Jul 2021
SAO Progressive is Reki Kawahara’s effort to bring his audience the ‘true Aincrad’ experience in reponse to the overflowing feedbacks about craving for the actual gameplay/life in Aincrad. There will be certain adjustment, but it’s what made the SAO Progressive the ‘true’ Aincrad arc. And let me tell you, it does deliver. So just wait for it.
Stonks
Jul 28, 2021 8:46 AM
Apr 2021
Well as a sao enjoyer I don't think its going to
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Jul 28, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2021
nonofyourbeeswax said:
Well as a sao enjoyer I don't think its going to
well, I can see why you say that considering there are also sheeps in the haters crowd that like to follow people around without actually watching.
Stonks
Aug 23, 2021 6:29 AM

Oct 2020
ManWild said:
Even if this tuns out as a masterpiece, the og series is so famous that people are gonna still hate sao as a whole
ig so, sad Progressive IS the best game series from what I've seen, now everything is in the hands of A-1 pictures
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you could (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
Aug 23, 2021 6:31 AM

Oct 2020
NotKistofe said:
Sao is objectively a bad show. Story wise it’s terrible and the characters has no character. Only reason I watched it was because it was kind of enjoyable at times
And I will say everything you said is wrong in Progressive although it gets better with time, don't expect Progressive to be better at the beginning, it takes time to devolop
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you could (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
Aug 23, 2021 6:35 AM

Oct 2020
Tharuth said:
marcohilber said:
lol^^ have fun reading ;)

Also, Progressive changes nothing from main continuity, only fills things in. Use the LNs as your reference rather than Intergral Factor or whatever else you’re using. Sachi still exists, Kizmel will still die, SAO is still cleared in 75 Floors, Asuna will still split off from Kirito and join the KoB, Kirito and Asuna’s duel on the 56th Floor, etc.
yes it adds more and that is the reason progressive is made but the THING is Reki said himself that he had to change some things, in the main series Aincrad Kirito again met Asuna almost after 1½ years later after the 1st floor boss but in Progressive that doesn't happen, because Reki said he didn't want also fans didn't want Kirito to be with some other girls other than Asuna in Aincrad, so since Progressive is gonna be a hell long show, Asuna would've almost no screentime at the beginning and Romance would be pale so he decided to change the setting by making Kirito and Asuna meet sooner and stick together so that it Fans might like it and also put some meaning to SAO's romance.

That IS a big change
Aug 23, 2021 6:41 AM

Oct 2020
DooMWhite said:
Depends on how much they will change from the original SAOP...
It makes me pretty mad that after all this shit they still have the courage to add original stuff to this movie.
Same thought, since Alicization SAO gets better even haters states that, and they shouldn't change anything from the novels for God's sake, idk if this movie turn out to be like the Novels
Aug 23, 2021 6:45 AM

Oct 2020
Biswa_29 said:
Progressive can be a great series by itself but if you think it'll remove the hatred from sao as a whole then that's pretty wishful thinking.
I get that, even now people divide SAO into SAO nad Alicization, I felt so sad about that, and I feel like it'll get divided again, I just want people to stop thinking it's bad without giving it a try, it's not like someone will get a masterpiece show at ep 1
Aug 23, 2021 7:01 AM

Jul 2016
Anayan_Kashyap said:
DooMWhite said:
Depends on how much they will change from the original SAOP...
It makes me pretty mad that after all this shit they still have the courage to add original stuff to this movie.
Same thought, since Alicization SAO gets better even haters states that, and they shouldn't change anything from the novels for God's sake, idk if this movie turn out to be like the Novels

It's a pretty big deal, cuz the manga changes so much from the novel, it doesn't even compare IMO, even the genre is fucking different.

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Aug 23, 2021 7:20 AM
Jan 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Tharuth said:

Also, Progressive changes nothing from main continuity, only fills things in. Use the LNs as your reference rather than Intergral Factor or whatever else you’re using. Sachi still exists, Kizmel will still die, SAO is still cleared in 75 Floors, Asuna will still split off from Kirito and join the KoB, Kirito and Asuna’s duel on the 56th Floor, etc.
yes it adds more and that is the reason progressive is made but the THING is Reki said himself that he had to change some things, in the main series Aincrad Kirito again met Asuna almost after 1½ years later after the 1st floor boss but in Progressive that doesn't happen, because Reki said he didn't want also fans didn't want Kirito to be with some other girls other than Asuna in Aincrad, so since Progressive is gonna be a hell long show, Asuna would've almost no screentime at the beginning and Romance would be pale so he decided to change the setting by making Kirito and Asuna meet sooner and stick together so that it Fans might like it and also put some meaning to SAO's romance.

That IS a big change

Have you read literally any of the side stories? Nothing’s been “changed”, as of yet. Just stuff being filled in.
Aug 23, 2021 7:43 AM

Oct 2020
DooMWhite said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

It's a pretty big deal, cuz the manga changes so much from the novel, it doesn't even compare IMO, even the genre is fucking different.
yes exactly, SAO manga is very bad, I just feel so sad, Progressive manga is bad, it makes Kirito look so bad worse than the main series but in the novel they devolop more and seems different from the main series, so the anime much follows the novel shouldn't change their characters, it's OK to add something extra and add more emotions to the show but they definitely shouldn't change the characters from the Novel,
Aug 23, 2021 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
I dont know. Read every progressive LN so far, but going of of the trailer it seems like they added another character, resulting in altering the story. So the assumable reception of the movie is unpredictable.
Aug 25, 2021 8:43 AM

Oct 2020
Gu1do said:
I dont know. Read every progressive LN so far, but going of of the trailer it seems like they added another character, resulting in altering the story. So the assumable reception of the movie is unpredictable.
what do you think if they exactly copied the LN, what is your assumption about the score it will get(not important idc about the score as because s1 and S2 are overhated and S3 is painfully underrated) so just iyo what do you think it'll be....
Aug 29, 2021 4:13 PM
Aug 2021
I want to hope and be positive
Sep 4, 2021 5:25 AM

Jul 2016
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Gu1do said:
what do you think if they exactly copied the LN, what is your assumption about the score it will get(not important idc about the score as because s1 and S2 are overhated and S3 is painfully underrated) so just iyo what do you think it'll be....

Not necesarrily an exact score. But the story is much better and better fleshed out in the progressive LN than anywhere other SAO related. Character development makes sense etc. Reception would be much better than the original im sure. But there will always be people that hate on it just for it having the name SAO attached to it. Cant get rid of those...
Sep 6, 2021 2:09 PM
Feb 2021
95% of the people who hate on SAO are only hating on it because it's cool to do so. Personally I'm excited to see what SAOP has to offer.
Sep 12, 2021 6:49 AM
Jul 2021
I think it can't. More and more people hate SAO because they are told to do that (by some oldschool guys or anitubers) . Just ignore them and enjoy the show.
Sep 14, 2021 7:53 AM

Jul 2014
Niko1987 said:
It's a movie, not a series

Just came back to looking at the runtime, WTF a movie?

-yeets out-

honestly thought it was gonna be a season.

still trash now.
Sep 14, 2021 6:05 PM

Jul 2016
OppaiSugoi said:
Niko1987 said:
It's a movie, not a series

-yeets out-

still trash now.
nope its good you should watch it. Rec btw

Sep 15, 2021 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
chriskor022 said:
OppaiSugoi said:

-yeets out-

still trash now.

I probably will watch it, probably will rate it low, and go about my day not recommending trash.
Sep 15, 2021 3:24 PM
Sep 2020
Can I ask something? From what I understood of the new trailer, Is this the 1st SAO but in the perspective of Asuna this time and more detailed explanation or not?
Sep 15, 2021 6:36 PM

Oct 2020
LancerMochi996 said:
Can I ask something? From what I understood of the new trailer, Is this the 1st SAO but in the perspective of Asuna this time and more detailed explanation or not?
YES, you are right, but actually SAO PROGRESSIVE was not from Asuna's PoV, ig the move did it one time to make it interesting.

The LN is narrated by Kirito, from Kirito's PoV. Yes it explains floor 1 in detail,
Sep 16, 2021 1:36 AM
Aug 2020
While I have read the manga and i know that it is an big improvement of the original story, I still think sao(p) will get a lot of hate because it is just a popular thing to do. i also do not like the original sao but i like the concept and the world of aincrad. so it is nice to see a remake version with a better pacing and better writing.
Sep 16, 2021 1:40 AM

Oct 2020
wokkel said:
While I have read the manga and i know that it is an big improvement of the original story, I still think sao(p) will get a lot of hate because it is just a popular thing to do. i also do not like the original sao but i like the concept and the world of aincrad. so it is nice to see a remake version with a better pacing and better writing.
MANGA IS ABSOLUTELY BAD, EVEN WORSE THAN MAIN STORY. TRY READING THR LN, the LN has a different story than the Manga. The manga follows it's own story. The LN is worth to buy and the anime will adapt the LN.
Sep 16, 2021 1:45 AM
Aug 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
wokkel said:
MANGA IS ABSOLUTELY BAD, EVEN WORSE THAN MAIN STORY. TRY READING THR LN, the LN has a different story than the Manga. The manga follows it's own story. The LN is worth to buy and the anime will adapt the LN.
i know the light novel is better but i am not in the mood to read that, i will in the future read it. still enjoyed the manga tho
Sep 16, 2021 1:57 AM

Feb 2019
Even is SAOP is much better than the original, it's not as though it'll will retroactively improve it.

There'll still be plenty to justifiably hate about the series, there'll just be another option to direct prospective viewers toward to improve their experience of the franchise.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Sep 16, 2021 2:24 AM

Oct 2020
Thigh_Tide said:
Even is SAOP is much better than the original, it's not as though it'll will retroactively improve it.

There'll still be plenty to justifiably hate about the series, there'll just be another option to direct prospective viewers toward to improve their experience of the franchise.
I didn't in understand what you mean, can you are to explain a bit better. But Progressive fixes almost all things of vol 1 of og Aincrad, so I don't quite think there is many reasons to hate. Also character development were good, so characters were no more to hate. I don't quite find what is left to hate for progressive that was hated in the main series.
Sep 16, 2021 2:33 AM

Feb 2019
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Thigh_Tide said:

I didn't in understand what you mean, can you are to explain a bit better. But Progressive fixes almost all things of vol 1 of og Aincrad, so I don't quite think there is many reasons to hate. Also character development were good, so characters were no more to hate. I don't quite find what is left to hate for progressive that was hated in the main series.

I mean that once SAOP is out, the original SAO will still exist. You would still be able to go back to it and criticise what it did wrong.

Everything may all be fixed in the new version of the story that is Progressive, but it wouldn't completely erase the first version from being a thing that can be read or watched.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Sep 16, 2021 2:34 AM

Oct 2020
Thigh_Tide said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

I mean that once SAOP is out, the original SAO will still exist. You would still be able to go back to it and criticise what it did wrong.

Everything may all be fixed in the new version of the story that is Progressive, but it wouldn't completely erase the first version from being a thing that can be read or watched.
Tbh I don't think SAO is that bad as people say, they just rate it without watching, that's what the new anime watchers do. Sad. But ig you are true.
Sep 16, 2021 6:49 AM

Sep 2020
Hating on sao is what the cool kids do these days.
Sep 17, 2021 10:10 PM
Jun 2017
I do not think so. From what I see on the Internet, they hate SAO not because of the content but because it is SAO. If this movie is good, they will ignore it and continue to hate it like it used to.
Sep 20, 2021 3:01 AM
Sep 2018
What hate? Its 4th most popular series on MAL. Just some people butt hurt that a popular thing isn't what they personally wanted it to be. Or they are upset at the simple fact that it is popular and their normie friends know about it so it obviously must be shunned and looked down on.

More of the we know whats best for you gate keeper bs. Just ignore the idiots trying to pretend to be superior.
Sep 20, 2021 7:32 AM
Jul 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
What do you guys think, will SAOP be successful in overcoming the hatred

I don't know,but I have a little hope in this movie. Yeah,I don't really like sao. The only arc that I barely enjoyed was the aincrad arc. Half of s1 is not even about sao,with a different game,a siscon and a pervert. S2,we got a crossdressing,a new evil guy from sao that we've never seen in s1,and excalibur arc was boring af with no purpose,and then asuna took the mc spot completely for some reason. S3,we got ai world and a war. Tbh,it becomes soo nonesense after ep 14 of s1. We barely know how the game system works,how they level up,and how they've been surviving till floor 75. After they cleared floor 1,the story is not even about survive or fighting,but rather a drama and romance. So I hope this movie will fix these thing. Though it's a shame that this movies mc seems to be asuna. That's already a minus for me. If sao have a one only good point,that's a good fight with a good animation.
Zac22Sep 20, 2021 7:46 AM
Sep 20, 2021 7:51 AM

Oct 2020
Zac22 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

I don't know,but I have a little hope in this movie. Yeah,I don't really like sao. The only arc that I barely enjoyed was the aincrad arc. Half of s1 is not even about sao,with a different game,a siscon and a pervert. S2,we got a crossdressing,a new evil guy from sao that we've never seen in s1,and excalibur arc was boring af with no purpose,and then asuna took the mc spot completely for some reason. S3,we got ai world and a war. Tbh,it becomes soo nonesense after ep 14 of s1. We barely know how the game system works,how they level up,and how they've been surviving till floor 75. After they cleared floor 1,the story is not even about survive or fighting,but rather a drama and romance. So I hope this movie will fix these thing. Though it's a shame that this movies mc seems to be asuna. That's already a minus for me. If sao have a one only good point,that's a good fight with a good animation.
I don't agree what anything you said, the only thing I agree is that in the movie Asuna gets more importance and the movie seems to cut off Kirito's devolopment a little, which seems bad, his devolopment is really really good believe me, he is very different from the Main series same goes with Asuna. The romance gets good time and floor by floor the explanation is really good. Although you won't find sudden character devolopments in Only the 1st floor, it takes time a little but it does get better.

Yes SAO is from Kirito's PoV so even I didn't like that Asuna's PoV thing too much but even so the story of Mito and Asuna looks promising.

Plz try it bro, the LN is really good. So give the movie a chance.
Sep 20, 2021 7:58 AM
Jul 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Zac22 said:

I don't agree what anything you said, the only thing I agree is that in the movie Asuna gets more importance and the movie seems to cut off Kirito's devolopment a little, which was really really good believe me, he is very different from the Main series same goes with Asuna. The romance gets good time and floor by floor the explanation is really good. Although you won't find sudden character devolopments in Only the 1st floor, it takes time a little but it does get better.

Yes SAO is from Kirito's PoV so even I didn't like that thing too much but even so the story of Mito and Asuna looks promising.

Plz try it bro, the LN is really good. So give the movie a chance.

And what is that good explaination that you're saying? After finished aincrad arc,I barely know about the skill,monster,boss, and the floor. Where the good development? After he cleared a first floor,he suddenly has raised to lv 40. Just when? He joined a guild that got killed in instant. How suppposed I need to be sad? I barely got to know them. I just remembered sachi names. Then he save the loli. What? That got nothing to do with the survive stuff or the game. Then he have a meeting with asuna's guild. Since when? Then the murder case. For what? He took a time off from the front line to take a break with asuna and got married. Why? I want more survive stuff and action. But I will take your word. I will give movie a chance. And maybe the LN in my free time.
Zac22Sep 20, 2021 8:04 AM
Sep 20, 2021 8:16 AM
Aug 2020
I don't think so. SAO has a sort of stigma to it and I don't think a good chunk of anime fans will really give it a chance.

Because anime fans aren't exactly known for being open and not toxic. So I doubt some will even watch it but will have a strong opinion on it.
Sep 21, 2021 1:45 AM
May 2021
It Will remove some, But i don't think it Will removing all the hate it gets. Cuz as you know people who hate SAO are biased af💀
Sep 23, 2021 10:38 PM
Jan 2021
Well, I hope so...
Sep 24, 2021 7:22 AM
Mar 2010
I still fail to understand why SAO got so much hate. It's a great quality light novel, and the anime, while not all that amazing, was still much better than anything we get nowadays. Is it just a mainstream rule to hate it or somethig?
Sep 24, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2021
'Remove', no. SAO to most will always remain that 'generic isekai harem show where the protag has godly powers and no character', because that's the core of the show and its main appeal despite the show's attempt at numerous instances to become something else. Sure some have simply jumped on the bandwagon of hate which is obviously unfortunate but not completely unwarranted either, not everyone's got time to sit through 25+ hours of a fairly average show with some red flags, only to arrive at the conclusion 'hey that wasn't as bad as those youtubers and malreviews said', I certainly don't do it very often myself.

From what I've heard and what I've read about Progressive (have not read the manga or the LN myself), I'm hoping it'll be something I can at least now recommend people interested in SAO to start with, before the series deteriorates into something significantly more shallow for a massive amount of time. Essentially turning the show from 'interesting premise and high production value with an unfortunate lack of compelling characters/plot' into a 'decent sandwich', with a fairly good start, a pretty awful middle, and finishing with some good art even though the plot may leave a sour taste at the end (I got so bored in the middle of Underworld because of the sheer predictability and underdeveloped new characters that season's been on hold for a long time now).

I'm really rooting for Progressive to be good, given that Aincrad was the only bit that seemed to have some potential for me (a potential I don't think was met), most of the subsequent stuff I just felt compelled to watch out of obligation since I've started the series.

Oct 8, 2021 5:14 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
LancerMochi996 said:
YES, you are right, but actually SAO PROGRESSIVE was not from Asuna's PoV, ig the move did it one time to make it interesting.

The LN is narrated by Kirito, from Kirito's PoV. Yes it explains floor 1 in detail,
LN is from both Perspective, mostly Kirito because Asuna is always with him. But when Kirito is separated it will switch to Asuna pov as well where we will get to know about the insecurity of Asuna and how she feels in death game being with Kirito. In 1st chapter both share equal amount of POV. Asuna took promising role in 4th volume sharing half of the POV. So progressive is not only from Kirito but both POV, however Kirito does have majority because Asuna never got separated from him since they are together 95%. Also lot of the Kirito pov is simping Asuna skill and admiring her beauty😂 Their banter are so funny as well coming with Kirito jokes. So progressive is must read.I am sure movie will rock Japan.
Oct 8, 2021 5:29 AM
Feb 2021
VirgilVerne said:
'Remove', no. SAO to most will always remain that 'generic isekai harem show where the protag has godly powers and no character', because that's the core of the show and its main appeal despite the show's attempt at numerous instances to become something else. Sure some have simply jumped on the bandwagon of hate which is obviously unfortunate but not completely unwarranted either, not everyone's got time to sit through 25+ hours of a fairly average show with some red flags, only to arrive at the conclusion 'hey that wasn't as bad as those youtubers and malreviews said', I certainly don't do it very often myself.

From what I've heard and what I've read about Progressive (have not read the manga or the LN myself), I'm hoping it'll be something I can at least now recommend people interested in SAO to start with, before the series deteriorates into something significantly more shallow for a massive amount of time. Essentially turning the show from 'interesting premise and high production value with an unfortunate lack of compelling characters/plot' into a 'decent sandwich', with a fairly good start, a pretty awful middle, and finishing with some good art even though the plot may leave a sour taste at the end (I got so bored in the middle of Underworld because of the sheer predictability and underdeveloped new characters that season's been on hold for a long time now).

I'm really rooting for Progressive to be good, given that Aincrad was the only bit that seemed to have some potential for me (a potential I don't think was met), most of the subsequent stuff I just felt compelled to watch out of obligation since I've started the series.

To be honest you don't have to recommend Progressive to people who is already interested in SAO. Every SAO fan know it is brilliant. My point is People who like SAO will of course watch it by any means. Also we all know how rude, toxic and bias MAL users are towards SAO community. They literally think liking SAO is a sin and view their fan as a criminal or mistakes. There is no positively written negative reviews about SAO in this platform all is trashing and bitching Author, SAO and its fan. They literally disrespect anyone and anything related to SAO like SAO should not exist or it is devil incarnation which is coming to purge them all.

My point is SAO is not as bad as they think off and nothing is pure perfection in this world even their best shows will have flaws.
Oct 8, 2021 6:40 AM

Apr 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
VirgilVerne said:

To be honest you don't have to recommend Progressive to people who is already interested in SAO. Every SAO fan know it is brilliant. My point is People who like SAO will of course watch it by any means. Also we all know how rude, toxic and bias MAL users are towards SAO community. They literally think liking SAO is a sin and view their fan as a criminal or mistakes. There is no positively written negative reviews about SAO in this platform all is trashing and bitching Author, SAO and its fan. They literally disrespect anyone and anything related to SAO like SAO should not exist or it is devil incarnation which is coming to purge them all.

My point is SAO is not as bad as they think off and nothing is pure perfection in this world even their best shows will have flaws.

Not really, a lot of people who aren't dedicated anime watchers are interested in SAO because it's one of the most popular series in the recent decade, but have probably tangentially heard of the hate. My point is to these people I'd never recommend SAO as it is right now because it's just not worth their time (unless they explicitly wanted to see a generic power fantasy with episodic harem, poor character work and great visuals/sounds). And Progressive might change that so I can say it's got more substance and legitimately sound character development, contrary to what the vocal haters say.
Oct 8, 2021 6:45 AM
Feb 2021
If people didn't like any of the SAO from the beginning, I don't think them liking Progressive either. Like you say, People who wanted to watch SAO anime but decided not because other hates it, In my opinion that's not how you watch by letting own conscience dictated by other. They should try it by themselves if they don't like than it it can be dropped but deciding not to watch because other trash on it, thats preposterous. I do agree with the recommendations but still you can recommend them if they don't like it, its not a big deal or may be they could end up liking it. Once again, if it is to watch with enough attention it is not bad as haters made it. I will not say it is Masterpiece but for me it is though and It will always have special place. Regardless of hate it garners, it still has huge fandom and immensely popular in Japan neither in Western just some anitubers and so called self proclaimed anime elitist who judged other taste and call themselves a superior makes a big deal out of it.
I will respect the other taste but if other wanted to watch it you should give them a go. It is not that bad, well anyway
Abysmal_Saint76Oct 8, 2021 6:55 AM
Oct 8, 2021 11:09 AM

Jan 2019
Sachiko13 said:
I still fail to understand why SAO got so much hate. It's a great quality light novel, and the anime, while not all that amazing, was still much better than anything we get nowadays. Is it just a mainstream rule to hate it or somethig?

Seems most likely that its people accepting what some specific youtubers have said before forming their own opinions. Even more likely to happen if they started watching it after they adopted someone else's opinion. And since they have the validation of those youtubers or whom ever they look up to, they became the loudest, overly confident preachers on all social platforms.
I have no doubt its the case with many animes, but its more noticeable with SAO because SAO actually has a large number of people who like it, it gets enough funds to be able to advertise and keep producing well drawn anime, giving plenty of opportunities for the haters to pretend they preach their own words and "shine" under the spotlight. The fact that they keep returning to SAO anime forum threads is evidence of something abnormal. I'm here because I want to watch it. They are here because... your guess is as good as mine :b
Fade_Oct 8, 2021 11:12 AM
Oct 16, 2021 1:50 PM
Jun 2019
OppaiSugoi said:
chriskor022 said:

I probably will watch it, probably will rate it low, and go about my day not recommending trash.

bruh, its gonna be a series of movies. This one will cover only floor 1. And probably, every floor will be one movie.
Oct 16, 2021 1:59 PM

Nov 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:

nah SAO is already too good but the reason many people hate it for is.........

watch 0:30-1:00

so I dont think it will......

"No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?"
Oct 17, 2021 7:48 PM

Aug 2016
With it being a movie I doubt it would actually surpass the anime itself and make people not hate it as a whole. Such as if it's a normal movie length and if its a reboot of the series then it should be around an hour and thirtyish minutes. Which if they're trying to make a reboot out of that little time for an entire series they'd have to skip a crap ton of things to even make it in the time.

But anyways we'll see how everything goes once it comes out.
Whoever likes slice of life anime doesn't have any IRL friends.
Oct 18, 2021 1:45 AM

Oct 2020
-Lawrence- said:
With it being a movie I doubt it would actually surpass the anime itself and make people not hate it as a whole. Such as if it's a normal movie length and if its a reboot of the series then it should be around an hour and thirtyish minutes. Which if they're trying to make a reboot out of that little time for an entire series they'd have to skip a crap ton of things to even make it in the time.

But anyways we'll see how everything goes once it comes out.
do some research before talking. This movie will show 1st 2eps of S1. 40mins will get extended to 90mins for 1 floor. And that's nice.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Hoshi Naki Yoru no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2021

258 by Alice103 »»
Sep 16, 4:28 PM

» Can you watch this without watching the original anime?

Strat2005 - Jan 13

11 by Sara_Karma »»
Jan 14, 10:39 PM

» How dare they???

Haroldinho07 - Jun 23, 2023

25 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jul 27, 2023 12:27 AM

» Comparison Scene

ClubAnimeYT - Jul 13, 2022

5 by hacker09 »»
Jun 20, 2023 12:07 AM

» To anyone who don't know what SAO-P is and to those who didn't like the show and wanted a well written version of the show. I'll try to clear any doubts about the show. ( 1 2 )

Anayan_Kashyap - Sep 20, 2021

54 by hacker09 »»
Jun 19, 2023 11:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.