Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 1 Discussion

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 5, 2021 9:45 AM

Aug 2018
That goddess is sweet, giving such life to Azusa.. ;P
Man, this anime is relaxing fun.. ;P
;D lol ;D Such tornado.. ;P
lol, even dragon visited her.. ;D
And she even gets legends now that she saved village from dragon.. ;P
Well, Azusa, you once were also hard-working - just as Laika now is.. Before death..
And well.. Azusa was working during nights in her previous life as well.. So she knows what overworking can do.. Take all energy and life from you..
Jul 13, 2021 4:14 AM
Mar 2021
JustXenno said:
When does this drop on Crunchyroll, anyone know?

It's already on Crunchyroll
Jul 13, 2021 4:16 AM
Sep 2020
robloxandanime said:
JustXenno said:
When does this drop on Crunchyroll, anyone know?

It's already on Crunchyroll
I know. This was a while ago
Aug 11, 2021 7:01 PM

Aug 2014
Nice start of the story, it has a nice feel of Slice of Life, but is this also a reverse Harem? :O
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 11, 2021 8:16 PM
Aug 2018
Abajur said:
Holy shit, Marisa got an anime.
this is good anime
Aug 15, 2021 5:50 AM

Feb 2018
Puririn harurun powapowarin :p damn Laika built a great house. Azusa sure does love a quit life.. killing slimes for 300 years? damn x_x
Aug 22, 2021 11:32 AM

Sep 2012
so her life she wanted only lasted 300y lol
Sep 14, 2021 1:42 AM

Jul 2015
Well that slow and easy life solo didn't last long ...only a measly 300 years.

Personally being immortal sounds dreadful and boring but seems Asuza really likes it so far

Oct 15, 2022 7:19 AM

Apr 2013
First I though "Why is this an isekai instead of a normal fantasy show? The backstory of her makes no difference." But in the end it actually did make a difference, by affecting her work ethics. Well played.
It's pretty much your usual power fantasy isekai, but this time with a female lead and a bit SoL part. Really enjoyed this first episode.
Oct 19, 2022 3:54 AM
Kii_Ibarra

Dec 2020
If she really wanted a quiet life, she should've reincarnated as a Japanese salaryman, 33-years-old, in the northeast section of Morioh where all the villas are, gotten a job at Kame Yu department stores and not gotten married, while also avoiding smoking but having the occasional drink ;)

A'ight, I've had my fun, LMAO. Mostly just wanted to say it is REALLY jarring hearing your name in a TV series when it's an uncommon one. Suppose that's how people named JoJo probably felt when JJBA came out, lol
What sort of a name for a dragon is Laika anyways? That's a dog's name, LMAO (I mean, I'm not one to talk, since I'm not a dog either...)

EDIT: To clarify, if you like this episode/entire show, then that's great! I'm glad you could enjoy it! ^u^
I thought this was a pretty good first episode too, for the record. Dunno how my comment in any way read as criticism, but whatever
|
v
Kogasa-TataraMar 6, 2023 6:33 AM
My greatest contribution to this website:
Oct 19, 2022 11:20 PM
Aug 2018
Kii_Ibarra said:
If she really wanted a quiet life, she should've reincarnated as a Japanese salaryman, 33-years-old, in the northeast section of Morioh where all the villas are, gotten a job at Kame Yu department stores and not gotten married, while also avoiding smoking but having the occasional drink ;)

A'ight, I've had my fun, LMAO. Mostly just wanted to say it is REALLY jarring hearing your name in a TV series when it's an uncommon one. Suppose that's how people named JoJo probably felt when JJBA came out, lol
What sort of a name for a dragon is Laika anyways? That's a dog's name, LMAO (I mean, I'm not one to talk, since I'm not a dog either...)
please stop,if u not like just ignore,but u cannot force others to drop or change their opinion
Oct 23, 2022 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
I'm kind of perplexed. In any other anime, this story framework could make for a really fascinating slice of life. I can imagine an anime where an immortal witch lives on the edge of a village, and the show revolves around her interacting with the local community over the course of generations, and you'd just see her meet and say farewell to people throughout time. It could be a story about the witch either maintaining a steady relationship with the local village, or remaining somewhat distant, as getting too attached to anyone would make her painfully aware of her own immortality. Despite that, I can imagine this witch bearing witness to the rise and fall of multiple kingdoms, assisting travelers and adventurers with her experiences, helping people learn more about their ancestors, using her accumulated knowledge to maintain and mend the local environment, or even deal with antagonistic forces whom covet her immortality.

Instead however, we get...well...part of what I'd want at least. It's certainly cute and quirky, and I do enjoy the acknowledgement of her protecting the village for so long. Still, would Azusa really not change in personality after 300 years? Could she really stand selling medicine for that long? How has she not even bothered checking her stats or learn about the world's mechanics after all this time? How has the village not changed its appearance or technological level after three centuries? It seems like people in this world are accustomed, if not familiar with long-lived and immortal folk. Living a long time is usually a pretty big deal, but Azusa 's immortality skill was treated more like a pleasant surprise than anything else. Rather, her maxed out level seemed to receive a greater reaction. Exactly how long does it usually take to max one's level in this isekai?

Also, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure Azusa could purposefully lose any of these duels and just go on with her life. In trying to keep her secret of being incredibly powerful, wouldn't winning these duels be counterintuitive?
Oct 28, 2022 9:39 AM

Jan 2021
Big dragon go brrrrr
Nov 6, 2022 4:45 AM
Nov 2022
Im feel like there are something wrong when compare with light novel and manga
Nov 10, 2022 7:09 PM
Feb 2021
Worst anime I've ever seen
Nov 10, 2022 11:46 PM
Aug 2018
angelllllie said:
Worst anime I've ever seen
u are worst,if u not like then ignore, u cannot force others to drop it or change others opinion
Feb 16, 2023 2:05 AM
Nov 2018
stup communist insects sure is a lot and trying to play stup games as usual.

that score proven it.
Mar 2, 2023 12:30 PM
Jan 2021
Nothing happened the entire episode.
Apr 28, 2023 8:39 PM

Oct 2022
I love the idea of an imortal witch and her pupils, and I gotta say... even though a lot of people hate this trope, I love it, I love the trope where the anime character starts out strong. The only critque I would give is that the plot does go super fast.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jul 17, 2023 1:19 PM
Jul 2022
very good non-generic anime with great plot and unexpected beginning. 10 out of 10
Sep 23, 2023 9:08 AM
Sep 2023
Pretty Wholesum comedy, I like it. Nice change from the normal dark gory/kinda gory animes I watch
Dec 15, 2023 7:47 PM

Nov 2022
Watching Azusa physically kill slimes for 300 years reminds me of mages in Bloodborne. No magic use at all till you reached the point where you no longer need it!
Jul 11, 7:39 AM

Jul 2024
cute. ahh, i wish you could get by in real life this leisurely~..
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

119 by TheOtherJN »»
Sep 23, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

64 by PrawnGuard »»
Aug 8, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

82 by kazzz120 »»
Jul 11, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Syureria - Jun 26, 2021

122 by rumbleid »»
Jul 11, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

62 by blitzepidemic »»
Feb 16, 8:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.