Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2020 10:48 PM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
- Kiyotaka and Nanase The explorer.

- Housen didn't appear on the volume this time.

- Kiryuuin only briefly appears on the first day as Kiyotaka starts exploring.

- The first day of Kiyotaka is solo player, but because there was a chance to meet Nanase on the second day Kiyotaka accepted Nanase's invitation to move together.

(I will call Kiyotaka as Kiyo)

- Kiyo and Nanase met Sudou's group, Ike and Hondou.

- Ike confides in Nanase his love problems. As Nanase gave Ike a word of support, Nanase burst into tears.

- Nagumo was relaxing like Ryuuen in the previous island exam until day 4 and moved seriously after seeing the overall Ranking.

- Nazuma warned Kiyo but couldn't finish because the student council secretary called Nagumo et al.

- Kiriyama Group entered Rank 2 but was overtaken by Koenji.

- Koenji himself was ranked 1st after winning the swimming competition assignment, but the large group of Nagumo took over Rank 1. (Remember. Koenji Solo only brings a bottle of mineral water and clothes only)

- Exams that kiyo took:

General animation = Total questions 20, True 4, False 16. Probability: 20%
History = All right. 100%
Chemistry = All right. 100%

The tug of war against Koenji resulted in kiyo losing on purpose to get Koenji up to Rank 2.

Arrive at the spot of the target assignment for the first time. Besides getting rank points .., Kiyo and Nanase got additional mineral water.

- Nanase himself took part in a beach ride, a swimming race and won. Nanase's own general animation quiz assignment received a percentage of 25% correct answers.

- Kiyo kisses Kei to make over Kei's worries, knowing that Kei is with Nanase during the special exam.

- Kondo Group, Kinoshita, Shinohara had a serious incident. Kinoshita's and Kondo's leg broke. Shinohara was injured.

- The Kondo group that should have been eliminated could be saved.
Kiyo intervened to reply to Sakagami-sensei's argument with some irregularities that the perpetrator could be from among the teachers / officers because of the unclear coordinates of the students during the crime scene. With this premise, Sakagami and Chabashira agreed to keep the truth of the Kondo group incident a secret.

- The culprit? According to Shinohara's testimony before the night incident, Senpat met the first class group.

- Shinohara who intends to give up surrender to D.O is supported by a statement of love Ike struggles not to let Shinohara in D.O

- Kiyo and Nanase move to Ryuuen and Katsuragi's place. Kiyo and Ryuuen agree to cooperate on the matters of Kondo's group.

- Kiyo visited Sakayanagi's place. Sakayanagi agreed to the collaboration that Kiyo proposed with the condition that it had to be under the same conditions, aka if Class A and C experienced the same situation as the Shinohara group then cooperation could be done.

- For the sake of cooperation or alliance with class 2 kiyo skipped the target spot table 5 times.

- Class 2 vs Class 1 and Class 3.

- The Yagami vs Tsubaki psychological war won by Tsubaki. Yagami's mask was exposed, he was also one of the students who was eyeing Kiyotaka's expulsion from school.

- The C class mastermind is Tsubaki. He is also eyeing a bounty of 20 million points by overpowering Kiyotaka. Riku is just a bouncer, after Yagami's cover is exposed, Yagami is forced to tell Tsubaki, Riku and Osamu all his plans otherwise Riku will break Yagami's arm.

- Yagami is cornered using Kushiida as an escape. Here Yagami is seen manipulating Kushida to try to bring back Tsubaki et al by following the plan to expel Kiyotaka from school.

- Nanase versus Kiyotaka rainy weather conditions. Winner Kiyotaka. Kiyo defeated Nanase by simply parrying and dodging Nanase's attacks until he was exhausted.
Truth is revealed. Here Nanase reveals all of his plans to bring out the kiyo. Nanase initially admitted that he was Matsuo Eiichiro, the son of Matsuo, a former kiyo servant who had burnt himself. But reality is not the son of a former kiyo servant.

Nanase's personality was half destroyed. Actions he didn't really want to do were entrusted to his mask, Matsuo Eiichiro. (Watashi / Boku? Idfc Nanase)

- Matsou Eiichiro is Nanase's childhood friend. The reason why Nanase's personality is ruined is because Eiichiro is not strong with his life and chooses to commit suicide in the apartment on Valentine's Day, February 14th, where Nanase intends to confess his love but cannot be conveyed. Because of that Nanase had cried when Ike talked about his love problems.

- Kiyo and Nanase's fight was recorded with Kushida.

- Ichika came to Kushida's place and beat Kushida with a slow tempo until she showed her true identity.

- The reason Ichika attacked Kushida is because she loves kiyotaka. Even more than just love. Even Ichika told Kushida that her weakness was Kiyo.

- Ichika gets angry at Kushida if an outsider like her suddenly wants to take out a kiyo.

- Kushida is mentally crushed. He himself could not get angry or hate Ichika or Kiyo for his failure.

- Ichinose overhears the conversation between Tsukishiro and Homeroom teacher 1-D Shiba Katsunori. They again talk about 99% of Nanase's failure to get the kiyo out. The kiyo attack will be carried out by Shiba on the last day of area I2.

- Tsukishiro's real plan was to get Kiyo eliminated by force and to kidnap Kiyo by helicopter or boat and immediately brought him to White Room.

- Ichinose heard a little about Tsukishiro and Shiba Katsunori's conversation but because of the rain, Ichinose only heard 2 keywords. "Kiyotaka's expulsion from school" and "Whiteroom"

- Of course Ichinose who was eavesdropping was caught by them. Shiba initially wanted to beat Ichinose unconscious but was stopped by Tsukishiro. A smile registers Tsukishiro intimidating Ichinose, then Ichinose is threatened by Tsukishiro, whatever he hears, no one can tell if anything is leaked then the entire class C will be eliminated.

- Ichinose was given freedom on the condition that ... and told to protect his classmates didn't have to fight other classes. Ichinose agreed but Shiba objected but finally agreed with Tsukihiro's persuasion.

- Go back to the Kiyo and Nanase scenes. Here Nanase starts to accept his defeat then yes according to the illustration ... no further info about the last illustration.

Please imagine and conclude yourself with the existing material.

- Exam results in 7 days. (7/14)

Rank 1 Nagumo Miyabi Group.
Rank 2 Solo Koenji.
Rank 6 of Riku Group, Yagami, Osamu.
Rank 9 of the Ryuuen Group, Katsuragi.

Conclusion Results: The top 6 groups are filled with grade 3 groups, 3 groups from class 2 and 1 group from class 1.

The rest is unknown. Kiyo's ranking on the 4th day was at Rank 74 but after that it was unknown because Kiyo had missed his target spot table. As a result there was a point deduction.

SyureriaOct 24, 2020 2:16 AM
Oct 20, 2020 9:20 PM

Nov 2019
Syureria said:
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
I've only read the trial version, and of course this is just a synopsis. I made this so you would know that your Waifu "Kushida" seems to be having a problem.

As we now, volume 2 has a heavy ending. The island test starts in volume 3. I don't have much to say, it's just that I'm curious about Sudou's basketball match. I don't understand who it is but it's clear that Sudou is playing basketball.

Nanase and Tsukishiro got into action and yeah, I wonder about Ayanokouji's plan will use for this test. Don't forget Kiryuuin, that girl is still mysterious.

Volume 3 will be released October 24, 2020. I'll edit this after I read Volume 3, lul.

Just this picture alone is making me hyped. I would love to see Kushida humiliated. Seems like we would also see more about Ichika. Also Kouenji going all out along with the teaming of Kiyotaka and Nanase. God I'm so hyped. I would have to wait until it is translated though.
Oct 21, 2020 1:40 AM

Feb 2018
ExcaliburAO said:
Just this picture alone is making me hyped. I would love to see Kushida humiliated. Seems like we would also see more about Ichika. Also Kouenji going all out along with the teaming of Kiyotaka and Nanase. God I'm so hyped. I would have to wait until it is translated though.
pls man, i like Kushida xD.... Yeah, besides Ichika I'm also interested in Nanase. Tsukishiro's plan also seems interesting.

I prefer Ichinose Honami x Sakayanagi Arisu in this island test, I hope they have plenty of time in volume 3.

SyureriaOct 22, 2020 12:37 AM
Nov 20, 2020 8:39 PM
Jul 2019
Syureria said:

- The first day of Kiyotaka is solo player, but because there was a chance to meet Nanase on the second day Kiyotaka accepted Nanase's invitation to move together.

- Ike confides in Nanase his love problems. As Nanase gave Ike a word of support, Nanase burst into tears.

- Nagumo was relaxing like Ryuuen in the previous island exam until day 4 and moved seriously after seeing the overall Ranking.

- Nazuma warned Kiyo but couldn't finish because the student council secretary called Nagumo et al.

- Koenji himself was ranked 1st after winning the swimming competition assignment, but the large group of Nagumo took over Rank 1. (Remember. Koenji Solo only brings a bottle of mineral water and clothes only)

- Exams that kiyo took:

The tug of war against Koenji resulted in kiyo losing on purpose to get Koenji up to Rank 2.

Arrive at the spot of the target assignment for the first time. Besides getting rank points .., Kiyo and Nanase got additional mineral water.

- Nanase himself took part in a beach ride, a swimming race and won. Nanase's own general animation quiz assignment received a percentage of 25% correct answers.

- Kiyo kisses Kei to make over Kei's worries, knowing that Kei is with Nanase during the special exam.

- Kondo Group, Kinoshita, Shinohara had a serious incident. Kinoshita's and Kondo's leg broke. Shinohara was injured.

Kiyo intervened to reply to Sakagami-sensei's argument with some irregularities that the perpetrator could be from among the teachers / officers because of the unclear coordinates of the students during the crime scene. With this premise, Sakagami and Chabashira agreed to keep the truth of the Kondo group incident a secret.

- The culprit? According to Shinohara's testimony before the night incident, Senpat met the first class group.

- Shinohara who intends to give up surrender to D.O is supported by a statement of love Ike struggles not to let Shinohara in D.O

- Kiyo and Nanase move to Ryuuen and Katsuragi's place. Kiyo and Ryuuen agree to cooperate on the matters of Kondo's group.

- Kiyo visited Sakayanagi's place. Sakayanagi agreed to the collaboration that Kiyo proposed with the condition that it had to be under the same conditions, aka if Class A and C experienced the same situation as the Shinohara group then cooperation could be done.

- For the sake of cooperation or alliance with class 2 kiyo skipped the target spot table 5 times.

- The Yagami vs Tsubaki psychological war won by Tsubaki. Yagami's mask was exposed, he was also one of the students who was eyeing Kiyotaka's expulsion from school.

- The C class mastermind is Tsubaki. He is also eyeing a bounty of 20 million points by overpowering Kiyotaka. Riku is just a bouncer, after Yagami's cover is exposed, Yagami is forced to tell Tsubaki, Riku and Osamu all his plans otherwise Riku will break Yagami's arm.

- Yagami is cornered using Kushiida as an escape. Here Yagami is seen manipulating Kushida to try to bring back Tsubaki et al by following the plan to expel Kiyotaka from school.

- Nanase versus Kiyotaka rainy weather conditions. Winner Kiyotaka. Kiyo defeated Nanase by simply parrying and dodging Nanase's attacks until he was exhausted.
Truth is revealed. Here Nanase reveals all of his plans to bring out the kiyo. Nanase initially admitted that he was Matsuo Eiichiro, the son of Matsuo, a former kiyo servant who had burnt himself. But reality is not the son of a former kiyo servant.

Nanase's personality was half destroyed. Actions he didn't really want to do were entrusted to his mask, Matsuo Eiichiro. (Watashi / Boku? Idfc Nanase)

- Matsou Eiichiro is Nanase's childhood friend. The reason why Nanase's personality is ruined is because Eiichiro is not strong with his life and chooses to commit suicide in the apartment on Valentine's Day, February 14th, where Nanase intends to confess his love but cannot be conveyed. Because of that Nanase had cried when Ike talked about his love problems.

- Ichika came to Kushida's place and beat Kushida with a slow tempo until she showed her true identity.

- The reason Ichika attacked Kushida is because she loves kiyotaka. Even more than just love. Even Ichika told Kushida that her weakness was Kiyo.

- Ichika gets angry at Kushida if an outsider like her suddenly wants to take out a kiyo.

- Kushida is mentally crushed. He himself could not get angry or hate Ichika or Kiyo for his failure.

- Ichinose overhears the conversation between Tsukishiro and Homeroom teacher 1-D Shiba Katsunori. They again talk about 99% of Nanase's failure to get the kiyo out. The kiyo attack will be carried out by Shiba on the last day of area I2.

- Tsukishiro's real plan was to get Kiyo eliminated by force and to kidnap Kiyo by helicopter or boat and immediately brought him to White Room.

- Ichinose heard a little about Tsukishiro and Shiba Katsunori's conversation but because of the rain, Ichinose only heard 2 keywords. "Kiyotaka's expulsion from school" and "Whiteroom"

- Of course Ichinose who was eavesdropping was caught by them. Shiba initially wanted to beat Ichinose unconscious but was stopped by Tsukishiro. A smile registers Tsukishiro intimidating Ichinose, then Ichinose is threatened by Tsukishiro, whatever he hears, no one can tell if anything is leaked then the entire class C will be eliminated.

- Ichinose was given freedom on the condition that ... and told to protect his classmates didn't have to fight other classes. Ichinose agreed but Shiba objected but finally agreed with Tsukihiro's persuasion.

- Go back to the Kiyo and Nanase scenes. Here Nanase starts to accept his defeat then yes according to the illustration ... no further info about the last illustration.

Rank 2 Solo Koenji.

Conclusion Results: The top 6 groups are filled with grade 3 groups, 3 groups from class 2 and 1 group from class 1.

The rest is unknown. Kiyo's ranking on the 4th day was at Rank 74 but after that it was unknown because Kiyo had missed his target spot table. As a result there was a point deduction.

yoo where did you read vol 3
Nov 20, 2020 11:41 PM

Feb 2018
Nov 21, 2020 12:15 AM
Jul 2019
i mean do you have a pdf or something like that
Nov 21, 2020 2:09 AM

Feb 2018
sageT_T said:
i mean do you have a pdf or something like that
nope, physical form / book
Dec 2, 2020 10:23 AM

Sep 2015
Damn finaly finished it. I liked it overall but Awasama is do goddamn annoying like aaaaaaaaaa me angry i might getting the name wrong though. Also the hell was that last illustration so basicly a cliffhanger again gotta wait again sad.
Dec 3, 2020 2:50 AM
Jul 2019
Syureria said:

- Exams that kiyo took:

Rank 2 Solo Koenji.

yo that last illustration is fkn lit kinugasa have never done such thing in the series and also great artwork as always
Dec 11, 2020 3:20 AM

Jan 2018
Now, that's not what i was expecting looking at that last illustration but in really curious who was the guy/girl at the end holding that stick and i wonder if they are going to attack kiyotaka also, i wonder if that was the same person who injured both of c class students.

As for the other thing really enjoyed kushida beating bitch deserved that also, wonder how ichinose is going to act now i hope she won't distance herslef from kiyotaka. But man seeing kouenji i wonder if he's actually stronger than kiyotak?

I hope next vol releases soon because i can't contain so much hype in me forever.
Dec 11, 2020 3:22 AM

Feb 2018
Congintive said:
But man seeing kouenji i wonder if he's actually stronger than kiyotak?
idk, but.... In this volume, Kouenji is really great. He can go solo by getting good rankings, but I think Kouenji is still noob.... So, Kiyo will win/ strong than Kouenji
Dec 11, 2020 10:06 AM

Oct 2015
Well, now I'm super curious about Amasawa and Tsubaki. The WR student has to be one of them. Though the author likely wants us to think that...

I really hope the author treats Nanase well from here on. I'm a bit worried that, now that her antagonist arc is over, she won't have much plot relevance other than being Kiyopon's tool. & her personality isn't interesting enough to make up for that, imo. But she's really cute, so I think it'd be a shame. >.<

That aside... why was there no illustration for Kiyo and Kei's kiss?! *fury*

I feel that things will start to really heat up in the second half of this exam, so I'm really excited for the next volume. Can't wait <3
Dec 24, 2020 8:21 PM
Dec 28, 2020 2:59 PM

Nov 2019
This is prob one of my favorite volumes in the series. I remember that volume 10 was so predictable(although still very enjoyable).
Jan 1, 2021 3:31 AM
Nov 2020
So im still theorizing in my head who is the person on the last page of the volume. is it Amasawa Ichika? because iirc Amasawa is left handed and the person in the last page is right handed. and the width of the arm seems to be showing that its a female character judging by the physical appearence. so what do u guys think who is it?
Jan 1, 2021 4:54 AM

Feb 2018
It must be Amasawa, who else...
Jan 1, 2021 7:14 AM
Nov 2020
but isn't amasawa left handed though? maybe its sakurako tsubaki but thats a bit far fetched
Jan 1, 2021 7:24 AM

Feb 2018
Amasawa is left-handed, damn ... Really?

I don't really care about such a small thing
Jan 1, 2021 8:03 AM

Mar 2016
I really enjoyed the test for this volume, it's my favourite along with volume 11's.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Jan 1, 2021 8:06 AM

Feb 2018
that's good because a lot of people like this LN, I also like vol 11
Jan 3, 2021 3:25 PM

Oct 2015
I don't think Ichika would be dumb enough to try and knock Kiyo out with a stick... but it's possible. I also don't think it's the WR student, for the same reason. My guess is that it's one of the first years plotting against him (Yagami, Utomiya or the other guy. Tsubaki doesn't seem like the type to do this) or someone else entirely ^^
The left-handed thing could totally be an oversight, so I don't want to read into it too much.
Jan 25, 2021 12:42 PM

Mar 2016
When Kushida got what she deserved I was smiling. I've been waiting for this.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Jan 28, 2021 10:41 PM

Feb 2018
Syureria said:
Volume 4 will be released on February 25, 2021.

Cover volume 4

https://twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/1354987882453164035?s=19

Jan 30, 2021 11:25 AM

Oct 2015
Syureria said:
Syureria said:
Volume 4 will be released on February 25, 2021.

Cover volume 4

https://twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/1354987882453164035?s=19

I wonder if this means they will interact in that volume. Also, I believe the colour illustrations were released too (probably on twitter, though I'd rather not check since I don't want to spoil myself) :p
Jan 31, 2021 9:39 PM
Nov 2020
caprisan said:
When Kushida got what she deserved I was smiling. I've been waiting for this.

i like that scene probably my most favorite part
Feb 6, 2021 4:14 PM
Aug 2019
Where can you read this?? I can’t find it translated anywhere
Feb 6, 2021 9:15 PM

Nov 2019
Elgielgi said:
it’s currently getting translated piece by piece. It’s like 75% done. You can find it either on thread discord or the cote subreddit
Feb 9, 2021 1:01 AM

Sep 2015
Elgielgi said:
Join the J novel discord server they have the machine translated but edited by humans translation there, i read that version and it was pretty decent.
Mar 22, 2021 12:10 PM

Feb 2015
UHHHHH I call deebs on Nanase not being White Room, but damn, who would have thought... WHO.. Oh well... ohh well I wasnt exactly right but I was close I guess? Ehh ohh well, what happened to her was just damn.... oh well, Kiyo will recycle you so it's alright I guess?

I will try and justifying this by 50% shitposting and 50% thinking I know what will happen. The enforcers that was sent was vague but I think it went like this: One didnt listen so they sent another one ( one being a form of sentence structure not the actual composition of the group)... I think Ichika's love for Kiyotaka might arouse from the how White Room students hail Kiyo as their fking deity. It's like he's the reason why they're even allowed to live and I think this form of infatuation is quite something that I feel like; what a White Student will hold and still hold to the point that she'd go against the words of superior. But I might be wrong, she might also just want to prove herself that she's above Kiyo so yes, I actually dont know. I dont know but I do know that this twintail pyscho chick is a fucking hot, I'm rooting for her, despite me being a Keifag.

Koenji just unleashed his full potential and went bazzongers on every single one. He's destroying every single one and I think Nagumo will not allow this. Like damn, he just zoom zoom like 1-2 hrs of trek, and then won the 2km swimming competition... Dude's fucking insane. This is what I thought of this phenomenon. It's I think quite tragic. If he ever succeed and be like in the top 3 team as being solo, then that just proves, he's actually like 10x Sudo in a single body... Although everyone have limitations.. I'm waiting for him to be described as human. I'm waiting for the highest high he can achieve and fall so fast like every human will.

Ichinose is ummm already a lose cause from the moment Class 1-B became Class 2-C but the fact that she just saw what happened just makes me want to REEEEEEEE so much more.... oh and you know what.... the fact that she likes Kiyo just makes this scene even more fucking damnable. Just oh my fucking hell.... again, let me say this.... REEEEEEEEEEE, just dont go zoom zoom Ichinose... just pls dont... dont do it for the name of love... pls dont... your class is ummm... well still gonna go down but still... dont.

Fight scene with Nanase and Kiyo was interesting.... but what's more interesting was how through all the pain that Kushida do, she'll be toss around, cower that her secret will be expose and she'll try to bandage it but will ultimately ending up failing. This sequence of event I had in my mind is actually quite nice and Kushida is already paying a hefty sum of CONSEQUENCES. I mean, imagine being toyed by 1st year... your underclassmen... just damn. Kushida, you're already sinking down, at least sink with the most passionate cruel eyes you could muster. Quite ironic that the feeling she got when she knows others secrets, and playing it with are now, directly causing herself harm and, is now playing with her...Ahhh bitch, just do it... JUST FUCKING DO IT... Just burst down as heavly as beautifully as a passing season and be forgotten. Just do it.. DO IT LIKE HIRATA.. Just fucking do it.

The scene with Kei and Kiyo was quite nice... The kiss was ummmm, ok I guess? Kei's reaction was quite cute.

Shinohara's circumstances is quite interesting because I think the mystery behind how her group went down the drain was like, the 2nd girl pushed Komiya and she somehow got dragged, or it was accident... or it was the 1st years... Nanase saw who it was and like, ehhh.... I guess it's prolly the first year? The cliffhanger on this volume tho...
Mar 31, 2021 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
Just... no
This entire volume was bad from Ichinose being retarded to Koenji being too op to the plots and Nagumo not doing shit was annoying. Year 2 has been disappointing. My bet for WR student was
and it turned out to be true.
removed-userMar 31, 2021 3:10 PM
Apr 10, 2021 9:56 AM

Jul 2014
Kushida being miserable and played by everyone is kind of satisfying. She brought it on herself and only has herself to blame.

Moving on to speculation, I'm confident the person that attacked Shinohara's group is Amasawa. She is the only female student with a distinctive hair style/color that Nanase can recognize by a single glance. Following, considering that she managed to outrun Nanase easily makes me think that she is the White Room student that was sent to fight Ayanokoji. I think she will play an important role in the next volume which is when the Acting Director is going to make his move.
Apr 23, 2021 12:48 AM
Jan 2021
Damn i just finished this vol. Im wondering who is the kid with a stick in the last pic. Hyped for the next vol!
Apr 23, 2021 3:10 AM

Feb 2018
Salva01 said:
Damn i just finished this vol. Im wondering who is the kid with a stick in the last pic. Hyped for the next vol!
May 2, 2021 4:02 PM

Jul 2017
This volume wasn't that good, although rate the whole scene with Kariuzawa and the kiss from Ayanokoji.
animejasMay 2, 2021 4:07 PM
Aug 1, 2021 2:18 AM

Apr 2020
ahhh felt little good to see kushida got her ass spanked
because she is so focused on protecting her self that she started seeing everyone who knows the truth as her enemy.....not every one gives a shit about her past but still she being a pain in ass for every one ..it would be better if she get expelled from school..

i hoped that i would get to see more kiyopon x kei moments but i guess .5 volumes will only giive me that..
as now nanase's arc is over i wonder how auther will handle her character from her on cuz she looks and her abilities are superbadass even if she is not from WR...
didnt liked ending on cliffhander but looks like we have to wait for some time till translations get completed...i dont want to
Oct 21, 2021 9:05 PM
Nov 2020
ExcaliburAO said:
Syureria said:
I've only read the trial version, and of course this is just a synopsis. I made this so you would know that your Waifu "Kushida" seems to be having a problem.

As we now, volume 2 has a heavy ending. The island test starts in volume 3. I don't have much to say, it's just that I'm curious about Sudou's basketball match. I don't understand who it is but it's clear that Sudou is playing basketball.

Nanase and Tsukishiro got into action and yeah, I wonder about Ayanokouji's plan will use for this test. Don't forget Kiryuuin, that girl is still mysterious.

Volume 3 will be released October 24, 2020. I'll edit this after I read Volume 3, lul.

have you read the translated version of volume 4 yet?
Tee~Heee ๐Ÿ˜œ
Oct 21, 2021 11:41 PM

Feb 2018
GrangeR_143 said:
yeah, I've read until v5.... if you asking about link where to read, I need your country first, we have different language, if u from Indo, just pm me ;")
Oct 22, 2021 12:04 AM
Nov 2020
Syureria said:
GrangeR_143 said:
yeah, I've read until v5.... if you asking about link where to read, I need your country first, we have different language, if u from Indo, just pm me ;")
sorry but I'm from India and I can only read English translation but I think it's not translated yet ig
Tee~Heee ๐Ÿ˜œ
Oct 30, 2021 9:49 AM

Apr 2020
GrangeR_143 said:
ExcaliburAO said:

well you can read
grace from confusedtranslation is translating vol 4
and its not some mtl shit so yeah it's a quality translation
Oct 30, 2021 11:45 AM
Nov 2020
NaughtySempai said:
GrangeR_143 said:

well you can read
grace from confusedtranslation is translating vol 4
and its not some mtl shit so yeah it's a quality translation
okay will do that thanks for sharing the info ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tee~Heee ๐Ÿ˜œ
Jan 14, 2023 7:37 PM
Oct 2021
the whole thing is just created by god himself like... beserk? GET OUT OF HERE
Aug 23, 2023 4:26 AM
May 2021
Omg what a volum!! Koji vs Nanase wasn’t a fight I was expecting!! Mad!! Koji has another person he can use hahahah. Amasawa is defo sus tho like shes got a thing for Koji… next volume is gonna be interesting!! Ichinose finding out the director wants Koji expelled, its all mad!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 12 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Aug 13

10 by JayKitsuneTV »»
Sep 4, 9:42 PM

» Sakayanagi vs Ryueen

kiyopon111 - Sep 4

2 by deebosamuel »»
Sep 4, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jun 10

4 by ImenonoawaiDream »»
Aug 11, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 24, 2023

10 by szewc »»
Jul 31, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.