Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2019 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice, they really bought out a good deal of competition out of the competitors.

That's what rifle competition is all about now. Hikari is making some heads turn with what she's learned. For a penultimate episode, business really picked up.
Dec 29, 2019 7:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least second place is really good for them, and it was a great experience.
Dec 29, 2019 7:41 AM

Apr 2010
Well second place is still a very good performance.
It just seems the opponent this time was really good she did praise Hikari tho.
Anyway only one episode left now, i wonder how it will turn out.
Dec 29, 2019 8:33 AM

Aug 2013
Congrats to Chidori to getting second place.

Hikari did her best.

Dec 29, 2019 10:16 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
The after party was fairly relaxing to watch.
Dec 29, 2019 11:22 AM

Aug 2012
ACasualViewer said:
The after party was fairly relaxing to watch.

It felt like Non Non Biyori, can't wait for S3!

And you did good, Hikari.
Dec 29, 2019 2:56 PM

Dec 2018
Awww it was so cute to see the flashback when Hikari meet her little wife Izumi for the first time!! Love at first sight!!!

Sayu honey!! You really love to be there and just watching all the cute girls!! You look hungry you should kiss one or two of them!! Have some lesbian fun with them!!!

Then Erika pulled Yukio up from the water to graze over her naked body!!!,,YEEEES!!! Thats my good girl! Next time do the other once as well!!!

And finish of with some fireworks!! Fun episode maybe a bit weak with the Yuri but no bigger problem!!!

Dec 29, 2019 7:32 PM

Mar 2019
Glad they got second place in the team competition! Well done!
Everyone is surprised about Hikari's chest
Dec 29, 2019 11:33 PM

Oct 2008
Too bad they got 2nd place...they must train harder!
the one who got 1st place is ripped, truly champions team!
4/5.

Dec 30, 2019 2:48 AM

Oct 2007
Hikari went ultra instinct on shooting! wow, she even scored higher than Gacchan.

Too bad Hikari's amazing skill is still not enough to defeat Maho. But Hikari earned the respect of Maho, they even shook hands.

got a good laugh when Sayu is trying to hug Serena after their school is announced the champion. :D

Maho, Sayu, and Serena. Strange, they are among the last to be introduced but it's easy for me to remember their names. Well, each one of them has amazing shooting skills.

poor Karen-chan seems to have recovered from the bad experience. I also had some laugh when she did the fireworks pistol that Konno wanted to do.

amazing how an anime with people just standing still while shooting can be so entertaining. Will buy something from this show once it ends.

looking forward to next week!! :)
Liddo-kunDec 30, 2019 2:56 AM
Dec 30, 2019 12:36 PM
Mar 2015
Hooray for Chidori Hikari does her best
Dec 30, 2019 3:29 PM

May 2018
Hikari once more delivers a fantastic shooting performance since she's actually on a tournament :D

This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Dec 31, 2019 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
Now, it's Hikari's turn to help the remaining Chidori players round up the high score, in the final group round.

Hozumi High's all-star competitor Maho doesn't relent too, and shows her usual prowess and skill. But Hikari, given her rigidness to perform better in competitions, the same applies here in massive improvement. Nice to end this on the usual friendly handshake.

Despite losing to repeat champions Hozumi High, it's a feat and miracle for Chidori to reach 2nd place. With that, the Nationals come to a close.

After a long and arduous day, the girls took an outside bath, where Hikari's boobs show up again, but this time they're aware that clothes hid them.

The Yuri relationship between Hikari and Izumi was kinda forced, but then again, what else is there if there's no hook?

Nice episode, but having to wait 3 weeks for the finale...hope it lands the ending well.
Dec 31, 2019 11:41 PM

Mar 2016
Hikari's Boobs always made me confused even this day

Jan 1, 2020 3:51 PM
Mar 2017
The team competition is over and Hikari surprised her teammates and the rest of the competitors with her incredible score.

That innocent and fun way in which Izumi and Hikari met, the appearance of Hikari gave Izumi life a lot of emotion.

The competition starts and Hikari gave an incredible surprise to her friends and the other competitors when she achieves a maximum score on her first shot and best of all, her next shots did not go down.
Another competitor that was on par with Hikari was Maho from the Hozumi school, she is too elegant but she also has an excellent physical state, those abs continue to sigh me, they are beautiful.
I laughed a lot about how the Hikari ribbon reacted when Maho saw her, but the incredible thing was that Maho got out of touch with her target and it is understandable, since Hikari improved her shots every minute and the last shot Hikari gave was exciting, every spectators and her friends watched with astonishment the great achievement she had.

Chidori was in second place thanks to Hikari's perfect score, moreover, she took Yukio first, but the funniest thing was when Erika and the rest of the girls get mad at Hikari for not understanding that she despite getting the Second place as a team, she achieved a national record. I liked that Maho and Hikari understood each other as athletes, I see a good friendship there, they are very passionate about shooting.

And this episode could not end better than with a visit to the hot springs and today another victim appeared who was struck by the mysterious breasts of Hikari, poor Karen who thought she knew her new friend well.
Another gift from this scene was to see Yukio with her face flushed because she felt embarrassed.
Izumi looked beautiful with her hair down, she is the vivid image of the ideal wife.

The post credit scene was very cute with all the girls playing with fireworks, after a hard day of competition is a very cozy image.
The last episode is approaching and with it the individual competition approaches, I hope that Hikari achieves a score equal to or better than the one she obtained and I also hope that Erika has her revenge and can stand out better.
Jan 2, 2020 11:18 AM

Oct 2017
Wow Hikari scored so high but too bad they lost by a pretty high margin. Hozumi just did that much better than the rest.
Jan 3, 2020 8:12 PM

Jul 2016
Yep, so Hikari's size-changing boobs are actually an internal joke of the series.

And also wow! 633.6, a National Record and the praise of the most skillful shooter among high school girls? Damn, I would say Hikari had one of the best days of her life.

Another good episode overall.
Jan 12, 2020 7:31 PM

Oct 2010
Hikari's rack is way more impressive than her national record tbh
Mar 5, 2021 1:16 PM

Feb 2020
That was impressive. The 2nd place is a great achievement! I'm so proud of them. ^_^
Apr 10, 2021 8:02 AM

Sep 2012
for once they dint get first place cause of hikari but cause of some1 else was nervous wreck, if that some1 would have done better they would be first, but there is always next time :)
Sugram22Apr 10, 2021 8:34 AM
May 2, 2023 6:47 AM
May 2011
........why weren't the final team scores divisible by 3?
Sep 14, 12:10 PM

Aug 2017
Great episode, Hikari got her moment to shine, that was an impressive score, she even surpassed Yukio, but Maho took the first place,
The second place is really good for Shidori considering there wasn't even a club till the 4 girls formed, I wonder what will happen in the last episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 18, 2020

45 by Muow »»
Sep 29, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

20 by Dekom »»
Sep 11, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

22 by Dekom »»
Sep 10, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

26 by Dekom »»
Sep 9, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2019

33 by Dekom »»
Sep 8, 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.