Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2019 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh a new character introduced this episode. It also looks like there's a resistance force in their world led by a new girl.

I admire Takuya's fighting spirit as even when he's going up against huge odds, he doesn't give up.
Aug 27, 2019 7:47 AM
Jan 2017
i actually watched the anime up until this point without even realizing that it was a currently airing anime, lol. at first i didnt think that this season had many "must watch" anime but thanks to "yu-no", things are looking up.
Aug 27, 2019 8:32 AM

Aug 2013
Takuya is trying to escape from the quarry prison though he is finding it difficult to escape from it.

There is a resistance in this world and Takuya joins it.

Aug 27, 2019 8:50 AM
Jan 2018
Some rewrites again this episode but nothing that makes significant plot holes as far as I can see. The two workers that resemble Toyotomi and Yuuki are anime-original, as is the appearance of the well and passage.

I must say this sequence lacks emotional intensity compared to the original, however. Very little of the excellent, highly amusing chemistry and back-and-forth insults between Takuya and Bazuku made it to the anime. One scene I was disappointed to see gone is when Takuya is put for a few days in a cell that is scorchingly hot at day and freezing at night, coupled with the inspiringly epic music.
LaukkuAug 27, 2019 9:37 AM
Aug 27, 2019 9:12 AM
Feb 2009
kunkun was about to get feasted on
Aug 27, 2019 9:42 AM

Oct 2017
What's with those stupid masks?
Aug 27, 2019 10:25 AM

Feb 2019
RainyShadow said:
What's with those stupid masks?

I'm pretty sure they are only there to hide the faces of the people from the audience, because I believe the people with masks on are people we would recognize.

When the emperor started taking off the mask, it looked like glasses underneath, unless the emperor has double eyebrows. I have been speculating since they hid the name of he emperor from us when Takuya crossed over, and the hair color and length of the emperor, that it is either Ayumi or Mitsuki. If there were glasses on under the mask, I am thinking Ayumi.

I am also now speculating that the ritual for the priestesses is not killing them, but sending them to our Earth, and that is why they need psychite to live. So Takuya's mom might be a priestess, and Kanna and her mother might be priestesses. Of course Kanna's mother looks a lot like Amanda.

The blond woman in the mask could be Takuya's mother.
Aug 27, 2019 10:27 AM

Aug 2018
Takuya found his bros (it was pretty obvious from the start though) and perhaps his new leader

Actually, Amanda has a kind of Eriko in her (pretty easy to think so with the hair color lol) so... let's say that I'd be happy if those 2 had something in common.

However, I really hope that they won't lose time or rush something : currently remaiming 5 episodes, probably 4 dedicated to this world and the 26th being the come back to Earth.
Aug 27, 2019 11:06 AM

Feb 2019
Otorez said:

Actually, Amanda has a kind of Eriko in her (pretty easy to think so with the hair color lol) so... let's say that I'd be happy if those 2 had something in common.

Ericko has been appearing in the new OP and or ED, standing on the walls of Del Granto, so Amanda and Ericko don't appear to be the same person
Aug 27, 2019 1:08 PM

Oct 2012
It wasn't as bad this time, but somehow all the atmosphere of the desert and the camp was gone. The part where he tried to steal the stone was clear sign they are changing his motivations again (as if four years living with Sayless and his daugther was less than that). It's more and more clear we are now sailing towards the anime original ending. Probably.

Laukku said:
Some rewrites again this episode but nothing that makes significant plot holes as far as I can see. The two workers that resemble Toyotomi and Yuuki are anime-original, as is the appearance of the well and passage.

I also think they barely emphasized the dangers of the cell they were put in (aka scorching sun). And I hope they won't skip the most important scene later, seeing that Amanda opened to him pretty quickly and that he already told her about her sister.

There was one more inconsistency near the end though, considering one year has passed. But anyway, three last episodes left, we are nearing the finale now. 26 episode run was already confirmed in August, my bad.

HOOfan_1 said:
I'm pretty sure they are only there to hide the faces of the people from the audience, because I believe the people with masks on are people we would recognize.

The most funny thing is, there were actually no masks in the game :)
Mich666Aug 28, 2019 4:16 AM
Aug 27, 2019 1:32 PM
Jan 2019
Good episode So Kanna's mother is the leader of the resistance, but wait, she died in the human world, that means that while Takuya traveled to Dela Granto, she did it to the past, not in the present time, but what the hell ?, Kanna is not even born. That means that Takuya's father commissioned him to travel to the past to change the future or present. I got a little confused, hahaha. Well, I'll know in the next episodes.

On the other hand, Takuya was apparently raped, and almost died electrocuted, thanks to that stupid prisoner, he could survive, hahaha.
The secret signal of the rebels, makes me think of surfers when they say "COWABUNGA", LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Ps: Fly Kunkun, be free!
Aug 27, 2019 5:20 PM
Jun 2017
Escaping from the quarry sure is a hard one. Takuya tried the route he knew in alternate world but well that tower still is in reach with that well...

And some new characters are being presented. Lets see what will happen
Aug 27, 2019 7:37 PM

Aug 2016
Wtf with that anus inpection hhahahhahhha but I have to give them credit for making it more plausible than that sausage bite before the isekai arc. So far just an average adaptation. Ironically, the girls routes were better adapted and they were already doing many things fast and wrong.
:v
Aug 28, 2019 3:57 AM
Aug 2019
With only 5 more episodes left of this series to go now, I have to say that I have really been enjoying every single minute of it ^_^
Aug 28, 2019 4:09 AM

Jul 2017
The Divine Emperor, I'm speculating it's (closer to) Ayumi if we're going by appearances alone.

The psychite present gives Takuya some reasoning, just like Mt. Sankaku it emits the same feeling. But without the reflector device, he's just basically useless. Plus the hints that his dad is giving him, seems that there is a way out, but with the tower right at the way, it's gonna be a huge task. The well escape route was one step closer, many steps back.

I'll be damned if the turquoise-haired Kartz sounded like Takuya's friend/minion back on Earth.

Meeting Amanda, Ailia's sister was a godsend for Takuya, as she prepares her might and Takuya his expertise. The two prisoners tagging Takuya along the whole time were also part of Amanda's resistance group. Finally, time to escape.
Aug 28, 2019 5:07 AM

May 2018
Losing her wife and daughter and feels like nothing happens at all, I was expecting for Takuya to get angry or sad really after that happened. Takuya getting imprisoned and trying to escape from it, without the reflector device he is really weak and I hope he can touch it again. Kartz is pretty much a copy of Yuuki, and Takuya's father hints makes more sense now.

Aug 28, 2019 7:06 AM

May 2012
So no one is complaining about the anal inspection

I remember when anal inspection happened in cross ange episode 1, many people got mad about it and some people even said that this is rape.

Totally different reaction when same thing happens to male
Aug 29, 2019 7:25 AM

May 2018
thepath said:

I remember when anal inspection happened in cross ange episode 1, many people got mad about it and some people even said that this is rape.

That part was funny and nothing to be serious about.

Aug 29, 2019 1:52 PM

May 2018
Welp too bad for Joe the bully, good thing he got fried.
Sep 1, 2019 5:44 AM

Oct 2008
OYABI! lol! i think i heard that as well...same as Takuya! haha!

Sep 4, 2019 1:57 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was good, this change in story was unexpected but I’ve to admit that I like where it’s going.
Nov 13, 2019 5:58 AM

Sep 2012
by the time daddy gets to hes daughter daughter will be brainwashed doll
Nov 13, 2019 6:01 AM

Sep 2012
thepath said:

ikr ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

this were the sjw fake feminist screaming

Nov 16, 2019 1:42 PM

Jul 2015
Glad that Takuya didn't gain any weird fetish there

Now time for a revolution!

Nov 26, 2019 8:22 AM

Dec 2014
seems he's got more idiot than smart in him, i thought otherwise before,

(pre-opening) i'm not saying dont resist but damn assess the situation first

MC reminds me of Ash Ketchup, learns tons of things then turns into an idiot next season

Kodai : "Takuya, how's prison life"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.