Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2019 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Up to this point, we don't know too much about the mysterious organization. We got more focus on Yuki's father this episode and his importance.

Her family actually seems rather normal except for their connection to the organization.
Jun 2, 2019 9:21 AM

Aug 2013
Interesting episode.

So Yuki's father and the other two came from a parallel universe.

We also got to see how Lost occurred.

Jun 2, 2019 9:48 AM

Feb 2019
I figured Yuki's dad was working with green-haired woman and Moonlight Sonata guy, I was actually worried he was the one who gave up his kids to get experimented on, but it seems like he hired Akira specifically because green-haired lady threatened them.

The episode didn't hint whether they had his wife killed, but I'd say it is a possibility. I hope Yuki makes those two become LOST. They don't seem to care how many people they kill in our universe as long as they complete their mission to save theirs. Kill billions to save millions is a possibility. At least Yuki's father figured out he is a human before he is a scientist.

I worry that with only 3 episodes left, and so many threads still flapping in the breeze, we are either going to get a rushed ending, or a cliff hanger.

At least we may get back to one of the threads started in the first 2 episodes though, about trying to figure out if Yuki's father is still alive and if they can contact him.

We still have a bunch of other threads though

Jun 2, 2019 10:09 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so this ep is one that focuses on the backstory of the agency's upper command then huh. The revelation of their origin was quite the surprise. Still despite the fact that he was supposed to only view this universe as a tool it was actually nice seeing Daichi learn to appreciate this world thanks to the bond that he forged with Mifuyu. Too bad that he wasn't able to stop his invention from being misused though. Overall an excellent ep that succeeded in not just revealing the origin of the agency's leaders but also of how Yuki came to this world as well. Looks like we're entering the endgame now and trying to stop the agency's true plan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2019 10:19 AM

Jul 2015
A decent episode for once. Nice.

Jun 2, 2019 11:03 AM

May 2018
So, 3 people from a parallel universe, came in to save their universe from decay,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jun 2, 2019 12:15 PM

Feb 2007
Now that was quite the twist.
Jun 2, 2019 12:47 PM
Oct 2017
A parallel universe huh? We learnt a lot this episode but there are still a lot of unanswered questions with only 3 episodes left.

Yuki is the key? Is her father really still at Lost? Why are the people in the parallel universe dying?

Good episode. I can feel that we are now building up to a climax as Yuki faces off against Lacuna.
Jun 2, 2019 1:59 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty good episode, we finally get to the main story of the series and it was about time! As others have mentioned i hope they do a decent job for next episodes and we get a good ending.

Also the new stuff about the story kind of brought back memories of the "Fringe". its an interesting series and i would definitely suggest a watch:

John_MaxJun 3, 2019 2:22 AM
Jun 2, 2019 6:44 PM

Oct 2015
I liked the bit of romance between Yuki's parents. So I guess that's how lost came to be, I'm really glad they did the backstory. But where is the father though, is he on another world of lost or just stuck somewhere? Now I'm really curious about the development of this tale.

Next should be how Akira and Yuki met and became who they are now. Also how and why Tama-shi exist by Lost!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 2, 2019 9:43 PM

Jan 2015
This was singularly the best episode of this show.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Jun 3, 2019 1:50 AM

Aug 2013
John_Max said:
Pretty good episode, we finally get to the main story of the series and it was about time! As others have mentioned i hope they do a decent job for next episodes and we get a good ending.

Also the new stuff about the story kind of brought back memories of the "Fringe". its an interesting series and i would definitely suggest a watch:

Yup. One of the very few burger series that are actually worth watching (even if 1st season was awfully mediocre).
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 3, 2019 2:45 AM

Jul 2015
rsc-pl said:
Yup. One of the very few burger series that are actually worth watching (even if 1st season was awfully mediocre).

1th season was "meh" and the middle part was the best but i kind of didn't like the ending though, last season was like "Its time boys, let wrap this up!" it had potential for more story but still, pretty good series indeed.
Jun 3, 2019 9:43 PM

Oct 2008
so that's what happen! oh i get it! the term "LOST" or simply the event that happened!
the puzzle is starting to fit together!
this show proves that even in quantum physics, love still reigns supreme! lolz
5/5.

Jun 5, 2019 8:39 AM

Jul 2017
Can feel the "Fate" between Yuki's parents and Yuki herself, being the "illegitimate" product at the Project Noah, of which the antagonists have been part of at Lacuna, since then out and around forcing their ideal scenario. All this just to justify their "salvation" for people from the Lost.

The puzzle that WAS in pieces from the beginning, all are put together this episode which is a BIG revelation. Still, it was sad to see Daichi fight against the values of a perfect world (envisioned by the 2) and being apart from Mifuyu the canteen woman.

The end portion really is the endgame for this, as Daichi's experiment became the Lost phenomenon, and sucked everyone that we've seen in the series to date. All his efforts, for nothing, at least for Yuki.

Is it bad that we've come this far, and this is the result? At least not so.
Jun 8, 2019 12:46 PM
Mar 2018
I really enjoyed this episode because it helped unify all the perspectives we have seen in the last eight episodes.
Jun 11, 2019 4:20 AM
Mar 2012
Last 2 episodes have been getting amazing.
The string of digits from Daichi to Eiji, parallel worlds, 3 from the decaying otherworld that they want to connect & "save". Project Noah sounds like saving that million from otherworld by shipping them here.
But the two villains don't care for the destruction they cause. Also their incubating kids with special powers is another plot thread.
Nice to see all the earlier groups & the father, so they're likely alive waiting somewhere.
Earlier thought she was a parallel version of Yuki, turns out Mifuyu's the mom who's top tier compared to Yuki. The romance & Daichi's change was very well done & frankly surprising compared to the shaky start. Also amazing is how such great parents also made Souma who was a consistent douchebag from flashback till death.
Aug 6, 2019 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
Definitely best episode so far for this series, really made a lot of things clear.

Never thought parallel universes would get involved

Apr 18, 2020 11:24 AM

Apr 2016
This anime is really bad about switching gears. It needs to pick what it wants to be -- an anime focused on the events taking place in the present or some cheap mystery with a surplus of backstory. There's just too much back and forth. I realize this anime is about unraveling the mysteries behind the Agency, but at this point it feels drawn out.

Not to say it's uninteresting. The backstory of Yuki's parents was pretty neat. It just could've been executed better.
May 1, 2020 4:23 AM

Aug 2017
"Let's have children" hahahahaha, the dialogue is so cringe at this point. The villains' motivations feel so empty due to their lack of characterization.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 31, 2022 1:20 PM

Jun 2016
Yuki and Souma's father, Daichi, tried to stop the Lost event from happening, by creating the device that started it. Is it just me, or is that backwards logic? Turns out he and the other two are from a parallel universe, so I'd assume something happened in their world that encouraged him to create it. Currently unknown.

It felt like an awkward relationship to me, lol. With the birth of Yuki and Souma, we now know why they were the only survivors of Lost. Slowly but surely, we are getting the info fed to us... Part of it, at least.

My father crashed a bus that killed some people, all for my sake... we bang now? Ah, young love sure is sweet.

Apr 6, 7:47 AM
Tsumi To Kisei

Nov 2021
Wow, truly one of the most beautiful episodes I've ever seen in an anime, I love Yuki's father as a character, I like how his character has changed since he met Yuki's future mother

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2019

18 by Mich666 »»
Aug 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2019

15 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2019

127 by Saku33 »»
Apr 4, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

47 by PKAmmoTroop »»
Aug 1, 2022 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.