Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2019 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, they did go for a grand finale showdown this time.

I wish I could of cared more about the characters though. Felt like this was the path Yukiya was destined to follow from the start. Meanwhile, the story just felt plain to the end. Quite a boring show if you ask me.
Mar 30, 2019 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
The most positive thing I can say about this anime is that it only made me nearly puke once every episode.
Mar 30, 2019 2:52 PM

Apr 2016
And now, it is over. Can this franchise please die? For good?
Mar 30, 2019 3:02 PM

Aug 2015
GoHands wasting their time on moronic franchise... "Superb" feeling to see them fall so low after their splendid job with K Project. Shame
Mar 30, 2019 7:11 PM

Oct 2015
That scoop by Seba to Midori kinda reminded me of Ciel and Sebastian, the relationship between Butler and master is a joy to watch. Yukiya's wish was kinda cliché for an MC.

Overall it wasn't a good watch and won't miss it. 5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 30, 2019 8:23 PM
Jul 2018
Whelp this was rather very forgettable episode and watched couple of hour ago still having hard to remember what actually happened and how it ended. Only do remember there was glaring animation problems for like the first 5 minutes consist of gif-tier animation especially how the hair moves in a limited way. That was so cringe to watch!

Sigh I actually wanted to say something few positive of this sequel but at the end it was same unintelligent show and really wasted product. Oh yeah there is one special episode left to end my curiosity..
Apr 1, 2019 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
Meh, i guess it was fine episode. we get a throwback of all the characters. the ending was kind of plain but its ok.
The show want anything special but i enjoyed it and my final score is 8/10
Apr 3, 2019 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
I am not a fan of this series but it was tolerable though it was sometimes cringe.

Score: 5/10
Apr 8, 2019 6:26 PM
Jan 2016
I mean I thought this and hand shakers was good a tad rushed but good now I'm probably going to hear the typical bot response SHIt TAstE or FaNBoy or I Am Objectively rIgHt but honestly my opinion wont change because some neckbeard whines
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
May 2, 2019 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
So Yukiya was born from a wish, I thought there might be something more to it. I guess that makes it slightly less creepy.
May 5, 2019 11:07 AM
Aug 2016
ReaperCreeper said:
So Yukiya was born from a wish, I thought there might be something more to it. I guess that makes it slightly less creepy.

Then again, gotta wonder how he's still there if he wished all te other wishes to become "undone".
May 5, 2019 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
AkiKitazawa said:
ReaperCreeper said:

Then again, gotta wonder how he's still there if he wished all te other wishes to become "undone".
Didn't he specify unwanted wishes? Shows how much I care, since I already forgot.
Oct 11, 2019 8:50 AM

Jun 2011
Never gonna watch another one of these, if somehow GoHands managed to get another one out.. thought the visual is gonna be enough to enjoy this.. oh boy I was so wrong..

The story started feeling very anti climatic after a while, and a lot of stuffs were really confusing like Haruka's decision to join the enemy's side and fight Yukiya.. Nielson knowing the location of Koyori's sister and not telling them make no sense too.. It's just a bunch of mess..

on top of that, it's cringy as hell, the way the writers approached the drama.. flashback, screaming on top of their lungs, fighting, thinking those are gonna solve their issues. The romance was also poorly handled, didn't even know when did Yukiya started having feelings for Haruka, it just felt really forced.

but yeah this is basically a huge waste of time.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 31, 2020 10:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, they just ended it by erasing all of their power as the Handshakers, even that Yukiya too? They even skipped the meeting of the god by moving in to the future time. Lmao. Again. Its a joke. Its really a kind of thing that could be labelled as a lazy manuscript of their story telling. Its just such a lame ass closurement, a very stupid and an anticlimactic closing i've ever seen. This is not bad. But, man, that end really give me a bad tastes in the mouth. I don't really hate the good ending. However, with that direction and its approaching, its really, drastically dropping my satisfaction, at all.

Lmao. Whatever. I don't really attached much with these series. All of its storylines just generic from the very first beginning. All of it never reach the uniquness of the story. And its strength was also ambigued to even state as a strength of the show. The characterization of all peoples just dull to its end. Even the condition itself of the Handshaker was uncleared till its last moment. What could i get with this messy original show? Nothing.

Sorry, i feel too cheesy. My vibes can't reach the man. And the rap really irritating me. In the end, the show shall pass on my 4. However, the music elements were nice and had a little catchy moment from my generousity. At the end, 5/10 shall be enough as my final verdict for these random show. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 12, 2021 11:45 PM

Jan 2013
Hey guys, is Koyori actually in this or is it just some stupid 5 second flashback or cameo or something causing her be listed as a character? Spoilers are fine, I don't even care.
Apr 7, 2021 4:45 PM

Apr 2016
Well, there were definitely good / entertaining moments (mainly due to the good character development and their interactions).

the last smile goes to the black butler similarity

But also too many stupid or illogical actions for me. Also absolutly no wtf moments.

5/10
Aug 2, 2023 11:57 AM

Dec 2022
It's adequate. I did prefer the original Hand Shakers by a small margin, mainly because I felt the simpler plot and much more impressive battles worked in its favour. Of course, the character interactions in W'z are still its best point, and the visuals and animation are vastly improved from Hand Shakers. However, the story felt superfluous and excessively phoned in at times, even with no real stakes. I still think both this series and the original veer on the side of being good, and I found them entertaining.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » W'z Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

15 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 10:48 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2019

15 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

8 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:41 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

14 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:26 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2019

8 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 6:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.