Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 22, 2019 9:46 PM

Apr 2019
Howdy. My name is Brandon but most people call me Craig.
I hadn't watched anime from 2010-April 2019.
I had only seen battle shonen up until I found out about MAL and saw a picture for what looked like an anime about high school musicians, and being a musician myself thought it would be interesting to watch.
That anime ended up being K-On! and it sparked my love for the SOL CGDCT genre.
My list is tiny but I'm working on it.

大好き "I just want to be an ancient demigod loli"
May 22, 2019 10:06 PM

Nov 2018
JustaMAL said:
Howdy. My name is Brandon but most people call me Craig.
I hadn't watched anime from 2010-April 2019.
I had only seen battle shonen up until I found out about MAL and saw a picture for what looked like an anime about high school musicians, and being a musician myself thought it would be interesting to watch.
That anime ended up being K-On! and it sparked my love for the SOL CGDCT genre.
My list is tiny but I'm working on it.

Hi! Nice to meet you Craig! I hope you enjoy it here and wee also have a discord filled with people just like yourself :))
May 22, 2019 10:17 PM

Apr 2019
Thanks Ken-pie. I don't really use discord but I'll try to stay active within the club.

大好き "I just want to be an ancient demigod loli"
May 22, 2019 10:40 PM
May 2019
Hey! As you can tell from my username and photo, i love levi. Favorite anime include:
1 ATTACK ON TITAN - NARUTO
2 THE DISASTROUS LIFE OF SAIKI K.
3 MY HERO ACADEMIA
4 YOUR LIE IN APRIL - SAO
I started watching Totoro and Naruto (and other studio ghibli) in 3rd grade, and thats how i got here (i had to stop for 2 years due to not having internet) I love reading manga. I like Hatsune Miku and just anime opening themes. I draw all of my favorite characters (mostly levi, saiki, todoroki, and deku) i find them the easiest to draw too!
I enjoy vollyball (and yes, i do watch Haikyu)
I play the flute and the saxophone. Im starting 10th grade next year. I want to become a manga artist in the future, i even have some drawn! Im bad at making characters though. And i love my figmas!! Thanks for reading this :)
May 28, 2019 4:59 PM
Jan 2018
Hello, I'm Amanda! I don't really have a favorite type of anime, I like pretty much all genres. My favorites are Death Note, Ouran, and Your Name. I'd love to talk anytime!
May 28, 2019 11:59 PM

Nov 2018
Amanda_Purple said:
Hello, I'm Amanda! I don't really have a favorite type of anime, I like pretty much all genres. My favorites are Death Note, Ouran, and Your Name. I'd love to talk anytime!

Hi Amanda! Its nice to hear from you and hopefully we will talk more in the future!
May 29, 2019 12:01 AM

Nov 2018
heichou1 said:
Hey! As you can tell from my username and photo, i love levi. Favorite anime include:
1 ATTACK ON TITAN - NARUTO
2 THE DISASTROUS LIFE OF SAIKI K.
3 MY HERO ACADEMIA
4 YOUR LIE IN APRIL - SAO
I started watching Totoro and Naruto (and other studio ghibli) in 3rd grade, and thats how i got here (i had to stop for 2 years due to not having internet) I love reading manga. I like Hatsune Miku and just anime opening themes. I draw all of my favorite characters (mostly levi, saiki, todoroki, and deku) i find them the easiest to draw too!
I enjoy vollyball (and yes, i do watch Haikyu)
I play the flute and the saxophone. Im starting 10th grade next year. I want to become a manga artist in the future, i even have some drawn! Im bad at making characters though. And i love my figmas!! Thanks for reading this :)

Sorry for the late response but wow you sure are pretty talented! If you enjoy drawing we run monthly competitions over on Discord that have rewards to the winners! So feel free to drop by and participate!
Jul 24, 2019 10:25 AM

Jul 2019
Hello! I'm Space Cowboy, I joined here because I wanted to make some friends. Here are some facts about me:
- My favorite anime is Durarara!! and I am a die-hard fan of it
- I am extremely interested in psychology and love to discuss psychology in anime
- I participate in professional Smash Bros tournaments (main is Corrin)
- I am a Christian, and I would love to make friends with more Christians who enjoy anime, so please send me a message if you are one (but if you aren't one I'd still love to talk to/be friends with you!!)
- My name is based on Cowboy Bebop and the number that is said to be seen when you are receiving divine guidance, 444
- I used to run the Yu Yu Hakusho Amino on Amino, but I don't use the site much anymore.
- I love to help with leadership-based things to become a better leader!
- I am the director of a theater tech crew, and running lights and sound is one of my favorite things to do/
- I would love to make friends with anybody here - please send me a friend request if you want to chat!
You know the first rule to combat? Shoot them before they shoot you.
Aug 21, 2019 8:24 PM
Dec 2017
Hello! My name is Skye! I love anime, my favorite genres being horror, supernatural, and slice of life. I also love video games, especially the Legend of Zelda and Pokemon franchises, I also create mods for Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (modding is one of my favorite hobbies!). Another one of my favorite hobbies is learning about and caring for animals, and I hope to make that a career one day! I love music, especially old-school stuff (50's-80's rock and pop), but I also like anime music, vocaloid, and J-rock. I'm also a very shy person, but I'm always willing to have a conversation!

I look foward to meeting you all!
Aug 25, 2019 1:55 PM
Dec 2018
Hey everyone! My name is Landy (Landy was taken and Landwhy is my backup, clever right?). I am a 20 year old who has watched anime in middle school but only started watching anime "intensely" since November of last year. I'm very phlegmatic but still shy at first. I found this group and it sounded nice so i hope y'all treat me well!
Aug 27, 2019 6:18 AM

Nov 2018
hi, im yernny, or known as yam on discord. im a 19 y/o malaysian chinese college student and i am also a media student. i love music, money and rabbits. hobbies include yelling at my online friends, reading and writing, listening to a lot of music and being a weeb. im very active on discord so feel free to drop a message there. i change my username there a lot though so ask for discord! nice to meet you all kek hope to be friends with everyone :)

wandering the streets all through the night
searching for the one to make me right
wondering if she's the shade of you
and if so, should i try and see it through?

Oct 16, 2019 6:03 AM
Oct 2019
Hi, I'm 17 year old guy from Finland. I'm looking for friends to have fun with and talk about anime with me. I have watched anime for under a year.
Oct 16, 2019 1:28 PM

Feb 2019
Hello! My name's Javier, Jay for short. I'm a female despite my masculine name. I like anime and I'm hoping to make new friends here.
Nov 22, 2019 8:15 PM
Sep 2018
hi! im new and i have no idea how to use MAL so if anyone knows how to set up your profile pic. it wiuld be a great help if you would help me.
Dec 1, 2019 5:47 PM

Jun 2013
Hello everyone sorry for the late response! When you running a fun family discord group it can be a bit hectic. Anyone that wishes to join our discord can click on the link on the home page we are a fun bunch. 。^‿^。 If you mainly use MAL then you have alot to look forward to! I love making new friends so drop me a dm! ~Love Marky <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2019 9:21 AM
Nov 2019
I'm a completly new member who thinks this club is nice :] and i also want to make some friends. I love moe , shounen ,magic , mystery , well basically any anime(exept horror). I hope I''l be a good new member
Nobody62Dec 3, 2019 1:01 PM
Dec 3, 2019 5:39 PM

Jun 2013
Nobody62 said:
I'm a completly new member who thinks this club is nice :] and i also want to make some friends. I love moe , shounen ,magic , mystery , well basically any anime(exept horror). I hope I''l be a good new member

Welcome to the family! ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2019 10:49 PM
Oct 2019
친구들 안녕하세요! 만나서 반갑습니다! Ok for real what's up lmao. Just a dude watching anime and playing league while learning Korean!
Dec 5, 2019 2:34 PM
Nov 2019
Maku-Otaku said:

Thank you :]
Dec 6, 2019 8:59 AM

Jun 2013
PureArrow101 said:
친구들 안녕하세요! 만나서 반갑습니다! Ok for real what's up lmao. Just a dude watching anime and playing league while learning Korean!
Nobody62 said:
Maku-Otaku said:

Thank you :]

We play league on the server! We have a pretty active discord but glad to have you guys here! >:D
Dec 15, 2019 3:53 PM
Nov 2019
Hello.My name is Marianna and I love supernatural and moe anime.I love making new friends so i'm looking forward to being in this club.
Dec 17, 2019 4:42 PM

Jun 2013
IllyatheEPIC said:
Hello.My name is Marianna and I love supernatural and moe anime.I love making new friends so i'm looking forward to being in this club.

New people are always welcome! o//
Jan 5, 2020 1:15 PM
Nov 2019
Hey guys , I'm trying to log on to the discord but the link says that i don't have permission to join or that the link is expired. Idk what to do.
Jan 5, 2020 5:45 PM

Feb 2017
IllyatheEPIC said:
Hey guys , I'm trying to log on to the discord but the link says that i don't have permission to join or that the link is expired. Idk what to do.

Probably an old invite link. I'll notify someone to get this fixed
Sorry for the inconvenience :)
Jan 6, 2020 3:35 PM
Nov 2019
Thank you. It works now.
Jan 8, 2020 7:44 AM
Nov 2019
Hi there!

This looked like fun at first glance so I'm looking forward to joining in the fun! :3

I'm a big weeb, have been since I was a kid (put on haitus because Dragon Ball Z was "too violent according to my parents xD). These days my Plan to Watch list is ever growing and takes awhile for me to bust through, but I joined a discord community for the Youtube channel Bonsai Pop and have enjoyed bonding with people over life and anime. Hoping that the same thing happens here!

Ask away new friendos, looking forward to getting to know y'all!
Jan 8, 2020 3:35 PM

Feb 2017
TheSchoolBus said:
Hi there!

This looked like fun at first glance so I'm looking forward to joining in the fun! :3

I'm a big weeb, have been since I was a kid (put on haitus because Dragon Ball Z was "too violent according to my parents xD). These days my Plan to Watch list is ever growing and takes awhile for me to bust through, but I joined a discord community for the Youtube channel Bonsai Pop and have enjoyed bonding with people over life and anime. Hoping that the same thing happens here!

Ask away new friendos, looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Hey, welcome to the family!
I'm sure you'll have tons of interactions in our Discord community as well
Looking forward to meeting you :)
Jan 21, 2020 9:40 AM
Dec 2019
Hi!(ᵔ.ᵔ)
I'm 18 y.o. and from Croatia. I'm really shy so please don't judge lol..
I've been watching anime for a few years now but never really joined any community or anything like that (guess there's a first time for everything lol).
So yup..don't really know what to say xd
Please be my friends <3
Jan 21, 2020 10:20 PM

Jul 2016
Hello. My name is Nathan, I'm 23 years old, and I love anime and just animation in general. One of my hobbies is a YouTube channel called Cartoon Obsession, where I review and discuss cartoons and anime. I love talking about anime with other people and I felt like this would be a good place to do that.
Jan 24, 2020 3:33 AM
Jan 2014
HI! My name is Daria. I'm 26 years old and I'm from Poland. This club looks nice and I wanted to try join to one, soo... :)

I like anime, computer games, science, cosplay and books. I'm doing PhD thesis about identity in cosplay :)
Patrz uważnie. Nie, nic Ci nie pomoże zamykanie oczu. Patrz, patrz na Twoje przeznaczenie
Feb 8, 2020 4:47 AM
Nov 2019
Sorry that I left for a bit... I was kinda upset but I'm back now and if you don't remember I'm Marianna and I just rejoined the club so yee...
Feb 8, 2020 1:40 PM

Aug 2015
Hi my name is John. I like watching anime, reading, watching movies, and other things. I though ill try and join this club to maybe make some friends, or to help people in anyway I can, because that's what Families do!
Mar 2, 2020 2:24 AM
Sep 2019
Haya! I´m neko, and I love watching anime and making friends to talk about anime and more things. Send me a friend request please
Mar 2, 2020 5:43 AM

Jan 2019
Hi, my name is Rose. I started watching anime some years ago, but I join Mal just last year. I'm not a native English speaker, but I'll try to do my best to communicate. :)
Lately, I enjoy watching comic and romance anime.
I'm not always active on Mal, but I try to log in when I can.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What anime got you into anime? ( 1 2 )

Piriph - Mar 18, 2019

56 by Goldenflowerx »»
Nov 5, 2020 1:10 PM

» Caption the avatar above you

Piriph - Dec 17, 2019

2 by LyghtYuki »»
Jan 21, 2020 1:37 PM

» If you were sentenced to death what would your "Final Meal" be?? ( 1 2 )

Ken-pie - May 30, 2019

73 by Almisakki »»
Jan 10, 2020 10:51 PM

» Secret Santa 2019

PJs - Dec 1, 2019

15 by PJs »»
Jan 2, 2020 2:49 PM

» What upcoming anime are you most excited for right now?

Piriph - Nov 15, 2019

0 by Piriph »»
Nov 15, 2019 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.