Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2019 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they suspect the nun as a murderer...

Looks like we got a courtroom case now. Mitsurugi emerges as as one of the key figures in this trial. I find this trial so far to be a tense one already especially with his opponent being Franziska.
Feb 23, 2019 12:59 AM

Nov 2007
The police is not happy about the one to offend for the criminal.

Not matching... The lady said she was in her room, but the old lady said she switched with her because of her hip.

Different court, huh.

Meeting that friend who currently do assistant of the victim. He also believe that the lady is innocent. He almost spilled out something secret.

His opponent is that female one with the whip, the second enemy from first season.

She saw someone with the same cape as the lady did it. Then very moment without the cape. Though not when doing it.

The blood on the sword is not deep enough.

The transportation and she said she cannot answer it.

The painter assistant came to the rescue?

That girl who went missing, and even main guy will return?! next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 23, 2019 10:55 AM

May 2018
Oh Karuma Kei is back, funny that judge looks like the same bald judge when he was younger. and that was with the Chihiro arc...

Man, why does Mitsurugi have to defend Ayame, she could be that femme fatal red head with a parasol Chinami
Feb 23, 2019 10:49 PM

Dec 2014
hmm..it is definately... bikini...
Feb 23, 2019 10:50 PM

Dec 2014
hmm..it is definitely... bikini... who else could it be
Feb 24, 2019 3:36 AM

Aug 2011
Again with America thing.
If localized version is being consistent to the game, why’re they using phrases like “she went America” over and over again?
It should be Europe.
Sorry for my bad English.
Feb 24, 2019 7:10 AM

May 2018
The interrogation with larry was funnier in the game, you manage to break his psyche-locks to coax info only for more psyche locks to appear. Edgeworth decides screw this, I'm just gonna do this the old fashioned way in court tomorrow lol

This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Feb 25, 2019 12:36 PM

Sep 2011
Man, I sure do love having Edgeworth in the lead role.

They should do a whole spinoff like this. *wink* *wink*
Jun 19, 2020 8:45 PM

Dec 2015
bxyhxyh said:
Again with America thing.
If localized version is being consistent to the game, why’re they using phrases like “she went America” over and over again?
It should be Europe.
little late but they seems to switch this one does not seem to be localized unlike the last few apps, tho imo the subs shouldn't be localized as the difference between the two can be heard, tis a bit jarring

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
funny that judge looks like the same bald judge when he was younger. and that was with the Chihiro arc...

apparently that was not the bald judge when he was younger but this judge, found it weird as that case was just 1 year before Chihiro's second case with the older bald judge
tis kinda confirmed they two different judges as this one remarks "i remember meeting prosecutor like you" referring to the chinami case

Feb 5, 2021 5:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha that whole part with Edgeworth being the Defence lawyer is really interesting
Feb 5, 2021 5:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Fuseteam said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
funny that judge looks like the same bald judge when he was younger. and that was with the Chihiro arc...

apparently that was not the bald judge when he was younger but this judge, found it weird as that case was just 1 year before Chihiro's second case with the older bald judge
tis kinda confirmed they two different judges as this one remarks "i remember meeting prosecutor like you" referring to the chinami case
They look similar simply because that judge is the little brother of the bald judge, they said it in the game
Feb 5, 2021 1:10 PM

Dec 2015
Ashhk said:
Fuseteam said:

They look similar simply because that judge is the little brother of the bald judge, they said it in the game
yeah it was mentioned later in the anime aswell

Jan 22, 5:18 PM
Jan 2023
The final case of this trilogy... ;(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2019

10 by cataclysmic-x »»
Sep 21, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

30 by RainyEvenings »»
Jul 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

10 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 23, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 10, 2018

17 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

28 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 14, 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.