Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 13, 2018 11:53 AM

May 2015
Charles was suspiciously nice.. I hate those kind of guys
May 13, 2018 2:50 PM

Apr 2012
Mitsuyoshi and Theresa hiding from the rain again, one can't go against the red thread of fate.

Also
>Alec's evening gown
hubba hubba aouuuuuuuuuuuu
May 13, 2018 3:02 PM
Oct 2017
I really like the show so far. It really bugs me how Teresa can’t do anything with Alec’s permission. For example near the beginning when Teresa had to practically beg Alec if she could join the photography club. I get she wants to be a good friend but jheez let the girl live a little
May 14, 2018 7:24 PM

Feb 2017
Teresa is definitely too weak willed currently and bows to pressure around her, I thought Charles would be the stereotypical arranged marriage secretly a massive douche bag, but when the topic of deceased parents came up and he fingered his bracelet I think that is his only secret, his parents having died (something like he killed her parents and took the bracelet as a trophy or something is way too dark for this show) the tone of the show so far does not permit him to be an actual bad guy, more a 'sorry runner up' kind of guy.

Alec really confuses me, up until now I was fairly certain she was in love with Teresa but there are signs she has a thing for Charles, Kaoru Ijuuin does not look like he has a shot at all here.
May 15, 2018 3:09 AM

Nov 2014
Tbh i didn't really like Charles-type of guy.. He seems suspicious in many ways..
eventhough there's a chance that He might turn into a best Bro..

But considering Teresa also has some issues being Queen for her country here.. she has also a potential to be like Asseylum at this point.

And of course, Tada Never Falls in Love.. though I am rooting all the pairs for all the Main Characters
May 15, 2018 5:33 AM

Jan 2016
Tada's falling in love slowly <3 but Teresa already made a decision! </3
May 15, 2018 5:35 AM

Apr 2016
PerkZ- said:
Tada's falling in love slowly <3 but Teresa already made a decision! </3

Let's just hope that he will fully fall in love sooner than the show will end xD
May 15, 2018 4:52 PM
Sep 2015
Okay so, I love this anime. It has made my heart feel warm, it has made me cry and it has made me laugh a LOT. But as I watched the latest episode I noticed something int the op. Since I first saw it, I noticed the Roman Holiday reference on it (Teresa and Tada are riding a vespa and Ijuin is following them with a camera) and since it's one of my favorite movies I enjoyed it quite a lot. BUT THEN I REMEMBERED WHAT ROMAN HOLIDAY IS ABOUT. Roman Holiday is the story of a princess that is to be queen on a visit to Rome. There, she meets and falls in love with a journalist. They spend a lot of time together, but ultimately she knows that she has a role to play and so the princess and the journalist cannot be together even though they're in love. AND THEN I REALIZED THE PARALLELS!! IT'S ALMOST THE SAME!! IF THIS ANIME HAS THE SAME ENDING AS ROMAN HOLIDAY I WILL BE VERY SAD
May 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Mar 2016
Finally a hint of love interest! Only took 6 episodes...

I don’t understand why Alec got that upset with Teresa though. It would make sense if she felt guilty, but why would she take that guilt out on Teresa?
May 18, 2018 9:55 AM

Mar 2016
I thought this eps is in wrong timing showed at eps 6. if it in eps 10/11, I think it will perfect!

Therefore, i'm not complain. This episode are nice, but just in wrong time

And eye contact between teresa and tada is make my feel mixed between meh,cringe,laugh, and oh shit stopped it!

Next episode is focused on side character again. Oh gosh!

May 21, 2018 6:13 PM

Sep 2011
the romance in this series just isnt good, the character pairings feel like they were just flung at us without any of the chemistry and interactions they really needed to make me remotely care, throwing a random love triangle/square with some convoluted marriage drama halfway into the show when its already not doing a great job with the characters pretty much just dooms the show for me.

Above all of this though, the real problem is the show just isnt handling drama well, it just resorts to having character overreact and I am just worried that is spelling out ill tidings to come in the future especially with the love triangle. It really reminds me of an older mari okada show when she wasnt a mixed bag but rather just bad in general.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 8, 2018 9:31 PM

May 2012
Charles seems like a pretty perfect fit for her to be honest, while obviously it's a sudden new character that influences the current main romance fitted characters "love path" but to be honest, in general she's still a princess that will become a queen so the last part of her is just the right decision even though for us the viewer it might not be the best match we can imagine. Either way good episode. Let's see what's next.
Dec 24, 2018 11:56 AM

May 2017
It's just totally obvious that from Charles standpoint, Theresa is a 'business deal' that he's obligated to marry her, but in hi ideal world he'd marry Alec. Also Alec blushed every time she was around Charles.
smoledmanDec 24, 2018 11:59 AM
Apr 3, 2019 10:01 PM

Aug 2017
Zzz boring show. Need more fanservice from Alec and Hinako. Everything else boring here.
May 11, 2021 10:15 PM

Jan 2021
omg. so cute. !!!

( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

everyone on these forums think they're a movie critic LOL

i mean i guess they have a point..........they're not wrong....... but these expectations are a little high, no?

a show is not gonna change your life in 22 minutes
Jul 20, 2021 2:02 PM

Aug 2017
So, Teresa is a Princess but somehow no one knows that bc reasons, are they going to explain that? Why did she hide it?

Kinda dumb the drama in this episode. In the first episode, Teresa was lost for several hours and Alec didn't make a big deal about that, now she was lost for minutes and Alec was making a scene! Her character makes no sense.
NurguburuJul 20, 2021 2:07 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 11, 2021 4:22 PM

Jul 2019
Wow, another calm episode that is pretty wholesome.

Charles for sure is that gigachad here to impress everyone, so far he is sailing well, but idk if he will switch up.

Teresa and Tada interaction was wholesome too. Liked it.
Mar 27, 4:02 PM

Mar 2019
I don't understand why Alec is so scared, I dont't think they are a target for assassination nor do I think it happened in Teresa's family in the past at least from what we've seen so far, but maybe it happened and this is why she has to become queen so early.

Charles is definitely nice, but there has to be something to him, he can't just be a nice person, although I would prefer that. I don't really like the romance between Tada and Teresa that much honestly but it's probably going to happen.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

59 by okiimal123 »»
Sep 26, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

242 by magatetus »»
Jun 14, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.