Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2018 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Kanami and Hiyori wants to meet with Yukari..

Maki and Suzuha also happens to be aboard that ship as the group gets an info dump this episode. Pretty much a buildup episode this week. I really wonder how the show plans to focus on Hiyori for the upcoming episodes in regards to her role.

Oh boy, that ending should set up for some big battles coming.
May 4, 2018 7:43 AM

Jan 2012
Wait, did they just say Yukari was 17 still appearance-wise? The woman who never looked younger than 25 or 30? Bullshit. XD Anyway a boring exposition dump episode. It reminded me of how confused I was for so long back in the early episodes about if Yukari was just possessed or not, boy was that made unnecessarily vague in retrospect. Honestly I think the lack of best-girl Mai and Ellen with her big, beautiful tits hurt the episode. They're easily the best two characters. Also don't give a crap about that new girl at the school who became part of the aradama army at the end there. Though considering her prominence in the op and ed the show clearly wants me to.
May 4, 2018 7:47 AM

Dec 2016
Suzuka & Maki joining the team will be huge boost.

Reunion with Yukari, I was wondering when we would see her again.

I don't like what's happening at the start, especially with that file for Ayumu.

I'm glad that Ayumu got rejected, she's too innocent to be taking part in something involving the princess.

Didn't take long to meet the third princess, glad they explained a lot of things, fusing humans and aradama together, sounds interesting but incredibly dangerous.

I agree with them, take out Tagitsu 1st, she is a real problem.

Oh my, Yomi almost killed them all, and looks like all those girls are now brainwashed, Kanami and the others can hopefully defeat and rescue them all.
May 4, 2018 7:54 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
That was quite a slap from Suzuka. But this shows the depth of her bonds with her. Seeing the usually calm and composed Suzuka embarrassed though was funny. Kanami's summary of how Yukari reverted back to normal was hillarious though. The last part of the aradama was not what i expected. It is good that Yukari was able to have that talk with Kanami and Hiyori though. A strong episode that not only allowed Hiyori to meet the real Yukari but also allow the elite guard to do so as well and find the truth. The insight into why the aradama attack people was also interesting as was the reason why they split. Looks like things are kicking into high gear for the enemies plan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2018 8:32 AM

Jun 2015
That slap was pretty dumb. Got some boring infodumb in this episode on what's going on. The new girl almost got killed, but then became a part of the aradama army at the end there, oh well.
May 4, 2018 8:34 AM

Apr 2010
Well an info dump is what we got today tho it explained a few things.
And it looks like the enemy is on the move as well, the predictable has happened and it looks like Kanami has to fight her new friends in the near future.
Anyway things are on the move again.
May 4, 2018 11:37 AM

Sep 2013
Exposition ep but Yomi with that brutality :'(
Combining the species seems like a good idea but it won't happen.
May 4, 2018 2:24 PM
Jan 2017
Aside from providing good character development to Kanami, Hiyori, Maki and Suzuka, the episode explores on the separation of Princess Tagitsu into three different entities, as well as the heroes' plan to stop Tagitsu should she try to reunite with her lost parts. Still, I have no idea why Yukina, Yomi and the Ayanokouji school are helping Tagitsu against the other schools. Hopefully this will be explained in future episodes.
May 4, 2018 2:32 PM

Feb 2007
Well, damn... I was so glad to see the "Rejected" on that application, and then the bastards from Renpu pulled that...
May 4, 2018 3:56 PM

Sep 2015
Could not stop tinking about this when they said Origami Yukari physical body was eternal 17 years old. XD

May 4, 2018 3:58 PM

Jun 2017
There wasn't much action but I liked this ep because many things got properly explained (a rare to see thing for anime these days lol).
May 4, 2018 6:13 PM
Jun 2017
Like this one, as it has explained on how the princess has been divided into 3, and on what characteristics they have at each other...
May 4, 2018 7:08 PM

Apr 2012
alright, I liked we got a clear explanation on the three princesses.

Also damn Yomi is brutal.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 4, 2018 7:25 PM

Jan 2011
good episode even without any action ,they always do a good job at explaining all the shit going on gonna be interesting seeing the outcome between the 3 of them.

but damn Yomi actually almost killed all of those students
May 4, 2018 10:22 PM

Jan 2017
So the Ayanokouji prez is still hesitant on their plan huh. She rejected that girl who admires Kanami cause she saw that the girl was too good and pure. Too bad that fcking Yomi went ahead and ruin everything.

Oh well, too much info in one episode is boring but hey at least it gave us answers.
May 5, 2018 7:49 AM
Jan 2018
I like Suzuka's and Maki's relationship they seem close and Suzuka really seems to genuinely care for Maki so yea both of them are definitely a future ship. And it's nice to see Origami Yukari back to her pre-possessed state boi she's even helping the good guys now. It's nice to see how she's remorseful for her past actions and apologizes to both Kanami and Hiyori in hopes that they'll forgive her for what she's done. But what i don't like about this episode, or rather the disturbing part of this episode is the fact that Yomi cold-heartedly nearly murdered the Ayanokouji students. I didn't really like her at the start already but what she did this episode makes me hate her now. Hopefully Suzuka and Maki can knock some sense into her soon!
May 5, 2018 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
Oh nice...

Next episode will be full of action, full of sword battles.

Best series of the year!!
May 5, 2018 11:37 AM

Apr 2015
I love how straight forward Etou and Juujou are at times.

Suzuka really cares for Maki. Seems like they will both be part of the team now, together with Origami Yukari returning. The team became a lot more powerful!

Lots of info this episode but atleast we got a lot of explaining about the 3 princesses.

Wow Yomi, that was brutal....
May 7, 2018 6:47 AM

Oct 2008
Another info dump episode focusing the third remaining part which is Princess Ichikishima.
LOL at Hiyori, still hostile attitude against Yukari!
4/5.

May 8, 2018 4:35 AM

Jul 2009
It´s nice to see Yukari again.
The other princess had the hands in her eyes, this one in her mouth the last one (Princess...the one I think it's Yume) might have the hands in her ear?
May 9, 2018 8:52 AM

Sep 2009
bittersweetlove said:
The other princess had the hands in her eyes, this one in her mouth the last one (Princess...the one I think it's Yume) might have the hands in her ear?

thinking the 3 wise monkeys as well?

May 15, 2018 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
komic said:
bittersweetlove said:

thinking the 3 wise monkeys as well?

Exactly! That's what I am thinking about the princesses
Dec 17, 2018 11:33 PM

Dec 2012
Dat slap!
Visit Yukari?
Yukari is back to normal? She's my waifu again. Yes!
YUKARI!!!!!!
Physically, Yukari is 17? OH YEAH!!!!!!!!
Yukari side oppai.
OH SHIT! KEMONO FRIEND KILLED THEM!
They alive now.

Glad that my waifu Yukari is back.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 24, 2019 2:08 AM

Sep 2012
the lizards tail analogy and the reaction of the 2ex-elite guards to it 😂

making girl that has connection with the girl from good team in to ur puppet 😊 u realky wan't to be taken down ton't ya 😊, this connection will be ur downfall, think how she feels fighting against person she admiers

misterkafuuchino said:
So the Ayanokouji prez is still hesitant on their plan huh. She rejected that girl who admires Kanami cause she saw that the girl was too good and pure. Too bad that fcking Yomi went ahead and ruin everything.

Oh well, too much info in one episode is boring but hey at least it gave us answers.

that girl will be their downfall 😊, how strongly she admiers her and new has to fight against her how will she feel about that
Sugram22May 24, 2019 2:15 AM
Jul 24, 2021 3:42 AM

Feb 2020
This was mostly an info dumb episode.

Yukari is back in business. By the way, she doesn't look 17 years old.

Maki didn't deserve that slap from Suzuka. That was pretty cruel. :(

The imperial guard, with Ayumu among them, were probably brainwashed and now they swear loyalty to Princess Tagitsu.

SerafosMar 13, 3:10 AM
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM
Jun 2020
"I miss them all too, yume, Yukari, and even princess tagitsuhime"

Bro, WHAT?!?!?!

Lock these bitches up, you miss the entity that was the enemy of humanity??? Is it even fair to say they knew anything about Yukari? Man those elite guard zealots Maki and suzaki are nut jobs

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 23 Discussion

Rob - Dec 30, 2018

1 by Serafos »»
Jul 24, 2021 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.