Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 29, 2021 6:20 AM

Sep 2018
Goku broke his limit again and gained ultra instict form (in love) <3

I cant believe he got tired and lost but at least he was not disquilified yet

That Frieza in the end omg hahaha I hope he didnt shoot and gave Goku some energy,

cant wait for next episode

Jul 21, 2022 1:40 AM
Jul 2018
I knew goku didn't die from the spirit bomb (Because of the last episode "Next Episode preview" thing)

But seeing Ultra Instinct was the best. Apparently it's a form that even the deities is afraid of lol
The reaction on all the destroyers faces when Beerus/Whis mentioned Autonomous Ultra Instinct. Was funny

Jiren is definitely a force to be reckoned with. 25 minutes left out of approximately 48 mins, I'm expecting some intense and brutal fights here on out!
Oct 19, 2022 12:59 PM
Mar 2022
Ultra instinct was insane
Dec 21, 2022 5:33 AM

Nov 2020
This is why Goku is the GOAT! Greatest of All Time! Whenever he's on the verge of death, he transforms and reaches an even greater level of power!
Jan 15, 2023 10:34 PM
Dec 2022
its ultra instinct, what else is there to say
Mar 13, 2023 11:58 PM

May 2020
that was so hype
Goku used ultra instincts

Mar 18, 2023 2:23 PM
May 2020
amazing!!!!!!!!!
Sep 28, 5:08 PM
Nov 2019
you know why this is 5 star
Oct 8, 9:01 AM
Jan 2020
Today marks the 7th anniversary of this masterpiece of an episode. Still remember that day ever-so-vividly.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Oct 13, 5:37 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
There it is, Ultra Instinct, the form I’ve heard so much about but I’ve never seen it in action after all these years, well now that I have finally seen it I can say it is quite awesome, the way Goku achieved it is a bit random but I think the explanation was satisfactory enough, I only wish they had built it up some beforehand. Have they ever mentioned it before? I know Whis talked liked this is what he wanted Goku to achieve but I don’t remember any prior mention of it, oh well, it’s still cool lol. And the music was sick too, fit that scene so well, I’ve actually heard it before because me and a buddy of mine used to have a shared playlist and he had it in there, but I hadn’t heard the English version before and it’s pretty cool too.

Ngl tho, art and animation weren’t the best lol, yeah I know it’s wild to complain about that in one of the best looking episodes of the arc, but I just noticed a handful of scenes where the art was off and that kinda took me out of what was otherwise an awesome fight, small issue tho because it was awesome to watch, nice to see Jiren not being an impenetrable wall for once. Unfortunately Goku couldn’t maintain the new form and now has Frieza towering over him, but I’m betting that’s a red herring and he’s actually gonna help him out. Oh well, Hit and Jiren are gonna throw down and that should be cool to see, I know these last two episodes raised the bar really high but I think the arc can only get more interesting from here.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

71 by JVskunkape »»
5 minutes ago

» DBS English dub on BBC Iplayer (U.K.)

JVskunkape - Oct 2

14 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

127 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyack - Feb 27, 2016

126 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2016

79 by JVskunkape »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.