Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2017 3:22 PM
Sep 2017
So K Seven stories are 6 Anime episodes that will air each month between July-December 2018!

Here are the specifics:

"The six-episode theatrical anime project will open in Japan starting in July 2018 with the following episodes and dates:

Episode 1 R:B ~Blaze~ opens on July 7
Episode 2 SIDE:BLUE ~Tenrō no Gotoku (Like Sirius) opens on August 4
Episode 3 SIDE:GREEN ~Uwagaki Sekai~ (The Overwritten World) opens on September 1
Episode 4 Lost Small World ~Ori no Mukō ni (To the Other Side of the Cage) opens on October 6
Episode 5 Memory of Red ~BURN~ opens on November 3
Episode 6 Circle Vision ~Nameless Song~ opens on December 1
A short spinoff movie titled The Idol K will screen alongside each episode."

Here is the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BdxgXo-X1s

Source:
http://k-project.jpn.com/

This anime is one of my top 20 and i love the universe of K,

Mikoto Suoh is the one true king imo!

I am hyped for these 6 episodes! and hopefully that last episode 6 will set up a possible S03 for us!

EDIT: More Info

7 Jul 2018 K Seven Stories Episode 1「R:B ~BLAZE~」

Main Cast: Suoh Mikoto, Munakata Reisi

The Red King Suoh Mikoto and the Blue King Munakata Reisi, a story of their encounter and clash.

Suoh, the leader of Homura and a growing influential force in Shizume-cho’s underworld. Munakata, who reorganized Scepter 4 as soon as he became the Blue King, and set out to restore order. When these two completely different people met, the conflict was inevitable.

4 Aug 2018 K Seven Stories Episode 2「SIDE:BLUE ~天狼の如く (Like Sirius)~」

Main Cast: Munakata Reisi, Zenjou Gouki

Another story about Scepter 4, the Blue Clan, and Munakata Reisi. Scepter 4, an organization to maintain public security surrounding special ability users, led by the Blue King Munakata Reisi.

Somewhere in their headquarters, in an almost forgotten files room is an imposing, one armed man, Zenjou Gouki. He gives off an extraordinary aura and is a veteran from the time of the previous Blue King as well an expert swordsman.

Late at night at the deserted dojo, Zenjou Gouki teaches one of the new recruits, Kusahara Takeru. It is then the director, Munakata, appears with a slight mysterious smile.

“Zenjou the Demon’s sword training… I too would like to have a look.”

1 Sep 2018 K Seven Stories Episode 3「SIDE:GREEN ~上書き世界 (Overwritten World)~」

Main Cast: Hisui Nagare, Gojo Sukuna

A four and a half tatami mat sized secret base. They were just four people, but they were prepared to revolutionize the world. The Green King, Hisui Nagare was defeated. Challenging the Gold King, Kokujouji Daikaku, he was completely beaten down. Wounded all over his body, Nagare made an oath to Iwafune Tenkei; one day, he would steal the Dresden Slate.

Seven years later, the only son of a distinguished family that served the Kokujouji family, Gojou Sukuna, left his home and made his way to the top of <Jungle>. While experiencing this freedom, Sukuna, who was starting to get troubled by having no where to go, runs into the J Ranker, Mishakuji Yukari.

Nagare, Iwafune, Mishakuji and Sukuna. When the four of them meet, the story of Jungle is born.

6 Oct 2018 K Seven Stories Episode 4「Lost Small World ~檻の向こうに (Beyond the cage)~」

Main Cast: Fushimi Saruhiko, Yata Misaki

At one point, they both served the Red King. A story of Fushimi and Yata’s encounter and separation.

1st year middle school student Yata Misaki, was captivated by his taciturn classmate Fushimi Saruhiko. This was because the glasses wearing boy with poor diet had wisdom Yata himself didn’t have.

Fushimi also gradually became reliant on Yata.This was because the small boy had a mysterious energy and gentleness that Fushimi himself didnt have.

Their small adventure together, and their longing for a greater power. The two boys who were still unaware of their small world, are faced with a strange world concerning Kings and a Slate.

3 Nov 2018 K Seven Stories Episode 5「Memory of Red ~BURN~」

Main Cast: Suoh Mikoto, Kusanagi Izumo, Totsuka Tatara

A prequel focusing on the greatly feared yet greatly admired Red King Suoh Mikoto. An adolescent story describing team Homura led by Suoh. A tale of the aspects of Homura’s everyday life, the boys’ true natures and the bonds between them.

The final chapter ‘Happy Birthday’ links the end of the everyday life of Homura to the first episode of the first season of the anime, marking the beginning of the story of K.

On the night before Anna’s birthday, Totsuka who went to take photos of the night view was shot, marking the turning point between the stories set in K’s past and the current stories.

1 Dec 2018 K Seven Stories Episode 6「Circle Vision ~Nameless Song~」

Main Cast: Isana Yashiro, Yatogami Kuroh

A new animation based on a new original work by GoRA.

K Seven Stories Spin-off Short Movie「The Idol K」

A story about the parody world where ‘What if the anime cast of K were Idols?’

(Source: k-project.jpn.com)
Oct 8, 2017 10:02 AM
Jul 2013
Hyped for LSW episode. Any idea on how long each 'episode' will be?
Oct 8, 2017 3:03 PM
Sep 2017
asher said:
Hyped for LSW episode. Any idea on how long each 'episode' will be?

Tbh no idea. I am guessing or hoping 24mins at least
Oct 11, 2017 5:10 PM

May 2017
I thought the MAL news made it clear that they were "movies" and not just "episodes / OVAs" ?
Cuz movie would definitely mean its not going to be just 24 min
Hunter x Hunter best anime and Killua Zoldyck best boy <3 Addicted to cute shotas and teens with special powers in fantasy manga and manhua
Oct 12, 2017 9:21 AM
Sep 2017
Kawaii-Killua said:
I thought the MAL news made it clear that they were "movies" and not just "episodes / OVAs" ?

Source:?

Oh and dude tbh i would love to see 6 K related Movies! But IF we arent getting movies then at the very LEAST i would like a 24min episode.
Oct 12, 2017 5:38 PM

May 2017
TomoyaOkazaki19 said:
Kawaii-Killua said:

Oh and dude tbh i would love to see 6 K related Movies! But IF we arent getting movies then at the very LEAST i would like a 24min episode.

Oh it was just the MAL article, idk what the actual source is so dont quote me on it
https://myanimelist.net/news/50283466
Id love full lenght movies too, really liked K and the uncommon visuals. I want more of Mikoto and Yata/Fushimi in particular :D
Hunter x Hunter best anime and Killua Zoldyck best boy <3 Addicted to cute shotas and teens with special powers in fantasy manga and manhua
Oct 13, 2017 12:39 PM
Sep 2017
Kawaii-Killua said:
TomoyaOkazaki19 said:

Oh it was just the MAL article, idk what the actual source is so dont quote me on it
Id love full lenght movies too, really liked K and the uncommon visuals. I want more of Mikoto and Yata/Fushimi in particular :D

Mikoto should never have died. I would have loved it if both him and Anna were kings together or if Mikoto was always with her. But oh well
Oct 14, 2017 1:00 PM

May 2017
TomoyaOkazaki19 said:
Kawaii-Killua said:

Mikoto should never have died. I would have loved it if both him and Anna were kings together or if Mikoto was always with her. But oh well

Such a stupid death too :(
Oct 14, 2017 2:48 PM
Sep 2017
Kawaii-Killua said:
TomoyaOkazaki19 said:

Such a stupid death too :(

As much as i HATED his death. I really do understand the impact it had on the plot and how it carried things forwards into S02.
Nov 3, 2017 9:42 AM
Feb 2015
Kawaii-Killua said:

well concidering the release dates for each one is pretty fair apart and this has been in progress since earlier this year, they are mostlikely ova-style movies so they'll probably be more so 48 or 60 minute things maybe a bit longer. only one i can see being on the shorter side is the 'k idol' one since its being shown with each movie. i mean we'll see when the first one comes out but 24 minutes seems REALLY short to fit even the first part of like small-lost-world.
though on the note of calling it an 'ova' its not uncommon in japan for a movie length animation to be called an ova, and ovas are usually 48 minutes. ones that are shorter are usually just called 'specials'
Nov 3, 2017 9:23 PM

May 2017
serenity1035 said:
Kawaii-Killua said:

well concidering the release dates for each one is pretty fair apart and this has been in progress since earlier this year, they are mostlikely ova-style movies so they'll probably be more so 48 or 60 minute things maybe a bit longer. only one i can see being on the shorter side is the 'k idol' one since its being shown with each movie. i mean we'll see when the first one comes out but 24 minutes seems REALLY short to fit even the first part of like small-lost-world.
though on the note of calling it an 'ova' its not uncommon in japan for a movie length animation to be called an ova, and ovas are usually 48 minutes. ones that are shorter are usually just called 'specials'

Only half a year to wait :P
Nov 4, 2017 9:43 PM

Jan 2016
Damn I can't wait T.T I hope they can make something up for a 3rd season at least. To be honest, for me I think there are more slates scattered around the world but who knows we ain't the author.
Nov 13, 2017 8:06 AM

Aug 2013
Tears literally flew out my eyes when I saw -Lost Small World-, I was WAITING for this to get animated. I can't wait, holy crap.
Feb 17, 2018 4:02 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
as long as Seri and Neko and their HQ tits get screen time im happy
Feb 17, 2018 4:23 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I know this is late, but yay, more k project!
And I also get to see more yato and kuroh.
Mar 11, 2018 3:37 PM

Dec 2015
Wow nice , another K
Apr 7, 2018 4:07 AM
May 2015
I'm loving the poster!!!! I hope it turns out a good movie!!!
Apr 23, 2018 3:01 AM

Jun 2016
>.< I am so hyped! I remember when i found out about this series i binge watched it for like a week! Really excited for the movies! I cant wait to see Kurou again!
May 1, 2018 7:36 PM

Jan 2017
Man, every single of these sound really interesting. I'm hyped!!

The one about greens is the one I'm most excited about, I always wanted to know more about greens, especially Sukuna.
きみに逢えてよかった
May 6, 2018 4:52 AM

Sep 2014
wow definitely wasnt expecting more of K so soon. Looking forward to it, it has a really special vibe to it I havent found in other anime yet.

Are these going to be sequel or rather spinoff stories?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 27, 2018 9:16 AM

Nov 2017
New PV has been released, looks awesome can't wait
Aug 8, 2018 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
So does anyone know where I could watch it?
Jan 7, 2019 6:33 PM

Jun 2015
Or get subtitles from? I can watch it but my almost nonexistent Japanese is sadly not enough. :P
Jan 9, 2019 10:40 AM

Apr 2015
Azbest said:
Or get subtitles from? I can watch it but my almost nonexistent Japanese is sadly not enough. :P

A certain 'cat' site has all of them
Jan 9, 2019 3:33 PM

Jun 2015
Vsegda7 said:
Azbest said:

A certain 'cat' site has all of them
I must be going blind for missing them there somehow. Thank you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Seven Stories Movie 1 - R:B - Blaze Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

22 by senekohan »»
Oct 30, 2023 10:22 AM

» So is there a maximum number of kings and/or swords?

ffleader1 - May 29, 2016

19 by vegeta8639 »»
Feb 1, 2018 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.