Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2017 5:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What an annoying app monster to deal with. Escaping like that..

This episode was honestly weird to me especialy in the latter half with that attack. Holy shit, that came out of nowhere. I hope Haru is prepared to deal with what's ahead.
Aug 25, 2017 6:09 PM

Sep 2015
Surprise Bootmon mission! when Bootmon get real tired Eri's smile surprise him most.

And next ep L's plan already start and whoever is that remind me of Seraphimon's wing
Into the Internet!
Aug 25, 2017 7:31 PM
Aug 2016
What just happened?
Aug 26, 2017 8:56 AM

Oct 2016
Didn't expect him to be a full android, and his arm opening like that, but yeah, I can go with it.

And wow, Bootmon's fears were justified. It's ironic that, by the time he started to trust the drivers, he was captured.

ZBlastHistory said:
Surprise Bootmon mission! when Bootmon get real tired Eri's smile surprise him most.

And next ep L's plan already start and whoever is that remind me of Seraphimon's wing

I've always suspected Offmon of being in on it, or at least a sleeper agent, because the first time Shutmon was used he was a berserk monster. But that may not be the case.

If by Seraphimon you meant the golden guy destroying the city, that's
Aug 26, 2017 10:47 AM

Sep 2015
Tigerdrenalin said:
Didn't expect him to be a full android, and his arm opening like that, but yeah, I can go with it.

And wow, Bootmon's fears were justified. It's ironic that, by the time he started to trust the drivers, he was captured.

ZBlastHistory said:

I've always suspected Offmon of being in on it, or at least a sleeper agent, because the first time Shutmon was used he was a berserk monster. But that may not be the case.

Into the Internet!
Aug 26, 2017 2:54 PM

Oct 2016
ZBlastHistory said:
Tigerdrenalin said:

As for what you wrote about Yuujin's Duo, I already wrote the exact same theory on the thread for the previous episode.
Aug 27, 2017 8:54 AM

Jul 2013
About damn time we get to the main plot. This Bootmon and his escape program were dragged out beyond eternity.
Aug 28, 2017 5:38 AM

Feb 2013
This is getting better now!
Yuujin is an android!
Eri-sama was really funny when she was trying to scare Bootmon.
Aug 28, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2014
okay that yuujin reveal was hinted so many episodes ago...I hope yuujin returns to their side again
Aug 28, 2017 9:24 AM
Apr 2014
So he's just a Leviathan pawn instead of Leviathan himself, oh well.
The reveal was done pretty well, Yuujin going into business right off the bat.
Good thing he's a robot, I feared that he's just a human controlled by Leviathan and then when it's all done he'd go back, happy ending style, it could still happen but he's a robot.
This twist had potential but we've got so little of it and far too late with nothing but endless filler inbetween, Curious about the scene between Yuujin and his "mom".
Leviathan took such a long convoluted route to get to Bootmon.
Aug 29, 2017 12:43 AM

Dec 2015
People here were surprised for Yûjin ?! o_O THAT'S SURPRISING!

The whole episode, I kept wonderinb why Bootmon was running away despite the fact the last jump at the temple was an accident.

1/5 This series took its children audience for imbeciles, even XWars didn't

@AoiHonoo "to deflect from something else", what does this mean?
Well, I still find weird that this robot had to be systematically reconstructed to get an older body with the time passing.
Rei_IIIAug 29, 2017 11:34 AM
Aug 29, 2017 10:41 AM
Jul 2015
The reveal itself wasn't such a shock, but what happened those last few minutes, gosh dang! Bootmon getting cut down like that was freaking savage! Haru is going to be reeling from this one for a while! But I'm afraid the twists will just keep on coming without pause.

Rei366 said:

The whole episode, I kept wonderinb why Bootmon was running away despite the fact the last jump at the temple was an accident.

1/5 This series took its children audience for imbeciles, even XWars didn't.

I believe Yuujin is partly a red-herring. The show made him obvious to deflect from something else, namely the shadow Appli Driver during both Scopemon and Warudamon. My hunch is Yuujin's story about where he got the DUO and Offmon is true, meaning the person is someone else.
Aug 29, 2017 3:45 PM
Sep 2012
Yujjin is not human, he is a robot, I freaking called it. So did Leviathan plan this for years, talk about a long term plan, I guess Haru was target all those years ago because of who is grandfather was.

Anyway next episode, things don't long, maybe now finally the parents know about this, especially Haru's mother, she should have known a long time ago.
Sep 5, 2017 5:42 PM

Jun 2014
AoiHonoo said:
The reveal itself wasn't such a shock, but what happened those last few minutes, gosh dang! Bootmon getting cut down like that was freaking savage! Haru is going to be reeling from this one for a while! But I'm afraid the twists will just keep on coming without pause.

Rei366 said:

1/5 This series took its children audience for imbeciles, even XWars didn't.

I believe Yuujin is partly a red-herring. The show made him obvious to deflect from something else, namely the shadow Appli Driver during both Scopemon and Warudamon. My hunch is Yuujin's story about where he got the DUO and Offmon is true, meaning the person is someone else.

He was NOT a red-herring. Yuujin literally is shown to be evil in the 2nd opening, had an evil glare to end episode 46, had a scene with his mom earlier on and had an evil glare with red eyes in the first ten episodes. It was really obvious the entire time.
Sep 5, 2017 6:16 PM
Jul 2015
Kagami said:
AoiHonoo said:

He was NOT a red-herring. Yuujin literally is shown to be evil in the 2nd opening, had an evil glare to end episode 46, had a scene with his mom earlier on and had an evil glare with red eyes in the first ten episodes. It was really obvious the entire time.

Partly a red-herring. I meant that by giving reason for the audience to be suspicious of him, the staff is influencing us to suspect him of things that we didn't know yet. When we saw the shadow hand and Appli Drive back during Scopemon and later Warudamon, we could easily guess that was probably Yuujin, while that was the writers' intention to shift attention away that it could be someone else.
Sep 5, 2017 6:34 PM

Jun 2014
AoiHonoo said:
Kagami said:

Partly a red-herring. I meant that by giving reason for the audience to be suspicious of him, the staff is influencing us to suspect him of things that we didn't know yet. When we saw the shadow hand and Appli Drive back during Scopemon and later Warudamon, we could easily guess that was probably Yuujin, while that was the writers' intention to shift attention away that it could be someone else.

I will say I did expect Offmon to be the true villain though. He just has that personality trope that you could see end of being a villain.
Jun 7, 2020 7:28 PM

May 2008
Well, the person who said he was an android in a previous thread called it. Totally expected him to be Leviathan's but not an android of all things.

Obviously going to mean that the dual personality is going to bite Leviathan in the non-existent ass later. I mean, even Offmon admitted Yuujin loved Haru, lmao.

The whole Bootmon subplot is dumb though. Thank goodness that's done, he was annoying.
Feb 4, 2022 12:14 AM

Feb 2020
Yuujin is an android created by Levithan! Oh my.

Poor Bootmon. That scene was so cruel.

SerafosOct 23, 7:57 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.